InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mother Nature Rock ❯ MNR - Sango ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Apology: Aaron Tippin who sings "Kiss This", and of course to RT

Format: Song Lyrics – Bold

Format: Thoughts - Italics

Please insert Standard Disclaimer from Chapter 1 here.

Mother Nature Rock – 4 – Sango

 

The tea house was a roar of commotion as Inuyasha entered its cool depths. Pushing through the crowd of villagers amber eyes darted among the faces looking for his companions. Seeing the tea house owner he pushed his way through the bodies and tugged lightly on the proprietor's haori.

"Inuyasha!" the man breathed in relief whirling to meet the hanyou's confused expression.

He leaned down to speak to the man over the roar of the crowd "What's going on?"

The proprietor's face darkened momentarily then pulled the hanyou forward through the villagers by his sleeve until they were on the edge of the crowd surrounding a furious Sango and an utterly terrified Miroku.

"You know the monk, and there was a traveling group of belly dancers in the village advertising their next show and… "

Inuyasha stood, eyes narrowed, watching the monk and the huntress, listening to the proprietor tell his story "She was a woman on a mission here to drown a man, forget him, so I set her up again to wash him down. She had just about succeeded, when that, low, down no good cheatin, good for nothing came struttin' through the crowd."

"Oh he was layin' it on so thick he never missed a lick professing his never ending love. Oh but I never will forget, when she stood up and said…" The proprietor remembered Sango's snarl," So I guess you think we're just gonna kiss and makeup don't ya?"

"That's when she said, his eyes grew impossibly wider, why don't you kiss, kiss this and I don't mean on my rosy red lips, and me and you, ah we're through and there's only one thing left for you to do you just come on over here one last time pucker up and close your eyes, and kiss this, good bye"

"Heh", an unsurprised Inuyasha smirked as he watched the couple faced off in the center of the room.

The proprietor continued," Well the next thing I recall she had him back against the wall chewing him like a bulldog on a bone. She was putting him in his place and I mean right up in his face draggin' him down a list of done me wrongs."

He waved his hand toward the villagers, "It was just about now that the crowd gathered round they came to watch him pay for his every sin. She called him everything under the sun and when we thought that she was done she reared back and she let him have it again, man"

"She said...she said"

Sango's snarl broke over the proprietor's," Why don't you kiss, kiss this and I don't mean on my rosy red lips." Sango grabbed her Hiraikotsu "and me and you, ah we're through and there's only one thing left for you to do you just come on over here one last time pucker up and close your eyes, and kiss this..." the monk slid to the floor at the crack of her weapon.

" Kiss this and I don't mean on my rosy red lips," She glared at the monk "and me and you, ah we're through and there's only one thing left for you to do you just come on over here one last time pucker up and close your eyes, and kiss this" she slapped her butt cheek to the wide eyed astonishment of the monk "...good bye"

"Kiss this…" She ignored the outstretched hand of the monk," …goodbye"

"See ya" Eyes glittering with rage she flipped off the monk and headed for the door as the villagers parted the way in respectful silence.

Inuyasha smirked at the sound of the demon slayer's name on the stunned monk's lips. Picking up the astonished monk and standing him, Inuyasha brushed him off slightly before slipping his hands in the sleeves of his haori, waiting quietly for the monk to emerge from his shock.

"She…" the monk flubbed.

"Yep..." the hanyou smirked.

"But…"

"I know..."

"How…"

Inuyasha shrugged silently.

"Oh hell" the monk moaned.

"That'a be just about right" the hanyou agreed. "You ready monk?"

Grabbing his staff the monk nodded head bowed. "Yea….." still remembering the furious Sango… "Damn…"

 

xxx