InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mother Nature Rock ❯ MNR - The Guys ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Apology: The Weather Girls who sing "It's Raining Men", and of course RT.

Format: Song Lyrics – Bold

Format: Thoughts - Italics

Please insert Standard Disclaimer from Chapter 1 here.

Mother Nature Rock – 6 – The Guys

 

"Rain?" Kagome echoed astonished.

"Yep" Mother Nature nodded "I guess the hot springs will have to wait" she sighed, and twirled Kagome who found herself suddenly in a skin tight black leather mini skirt, and white lace long bell sleeve crop top that came just below the edges of her - visible through the lace - black bra, leaving her midriff bare. Black knee high stiletto boots complemented the outfit with her hair pulled back into a high mussed ponytail, tendrils of hair falling about her face and down her neck.

Snapping her fingers first in front of her and then to the right, Mother Nature watched as Sango, Ayame, and Kagura stepped through the tree line dressed in the same outfit except for their leather of white, the crop top of black.

Mother Nature laughed as thunder sounded.

Ayame and Kagura each took one of Kagome's hands. "Hi", "Hi"

"We're Mother Nature's girls" Sango grinned.

"Ah huh" Ayame & Kagura chorused. "And have we got news for you"

Sango leaned down "You better listen"

"Get ready you lonely girl, and leave your umbrella at home" Ayame chided

"Alright!" chorused Kagura.

All three girls strutted to Kagome and pulled her up "Humidity is rising"

"Um hmm rising" sang Mother Nature joining the group

"Barometer's getting low" the three girls leaned into Kagome.

"How low girl?" asked Mother Nature.

"According to all sources" the girls continued.

"What sources?" Kagome asked confused.

"The spring's the place to go" Kagome turned to look at Mother Nature in confusion.

Mother Nature grinned and answered her unspoken question, "Cause tonight for the first time, just about half-past ten, for the first time in history It's gonna start raining men."

The girls grabbed Kagome and dragged her back close to the springs out of the way,"Its raining men! Hallelujah! - Its raining men! Amen!"

Mother Nature grinned as he saw a flash of lightening "I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get absolutely soaking wet!"

"It's raining men! Hallelujah! It's raining men! Every specimen!" Kagome's eyes widened as a deluge began complete with men falling from the skies.

"Tall, blonde, dark and lean" Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha, Miroku and Hojo pushed up from the ground.

"Rough and tough and strong and mean" Followed by Koga and Naraku.

The girls taking Kagome's hand in theirs drew close to the dazed men. "God bless Mother Nature"

Sango looked at Kagome "She's a single woman too"

"She took off to heaven" Sango and Ayame began to explain,

"And she did what she had to do" then Ayame continued

"She taught every angel" Kagura joined the other girls

All three girls surrounded Kagome "To rearrange the sky, so that each and every woman could find her perfect guy"

Kagome flashed a grin and all four girls strutted in sync to the men," It's raining men! Hallelujah! - Its raining men! Amen! It's raining men! Hallelujah! It's raining men! Amen!"

The men pushed up, dripping from the rain grunting from the long drop and the accompanying ache, standing they faced the singing girls, expressions darkened with anger.

The girls began backing away from the disgruntled men while they advanced. "I feel stormy weather moving in, about to begin, hear the thunder, don't you lose your head"

Mother Nature rallied the girls "Rip off the roof and stay in bed"

Then pushed through the girls to stand before the men,"God bless Mother Nature"

Sango popped from behind her "She's a single woman too"

"She took off to heaven" Ayame joined Sango

"And she did what she had to do" Kagome strode to stand beside them.

Inuyasha froze "Kagome?"

"She taught every angel" Kagura joined the other girls

All four women advanced on the men "She rearranged the sky, so that each and every woman could find her perfect guy"

The men gaped, "Its raining men! Yeah!" as the girls began to loosely circle them moving the men into an ever tightening cluster in the center.

The girls moved closer "Humidity is rising"

"Barometer's getting low" the men backed up.

"According to all sources," the girls grinned drawing closer

"The spring's the place to go" the men back to back faced the girls.

Mother Nature stepped through the girls circle and faced the men "Cause tonight for the first time, just about half-past ten, for the first time in history, it's gonna start raining men."

Flustered, rain drenched and wary the men watched the grinning girls, "Its raining men! Hallelujah! - Its raining men! Amen! Its raining men! Hallelujah! - Its raining men! Amen!" the girls grew quiet and grinned at the cluster of male perfection.

"Is this the person you knew?" Inuyasha whispered to the very still Miroku.

"Ah" He swallowed. "That would be a, No." Miroku watched Sango warily and hungrily 'Man I love white!'

"This Sesshoumaru does not cater to females…" his voice trailed off as Mother Nature shot him a glare.

"What's this all about mutt face" Kouga moaned lowly next to Inuyasha his gaze drinking in Kagome and her outfit.

"Yes, Inuyasha tell us why we're here" Naraku drooled wiping at his chin.

His eyes focused on Kagome, his stomach knotted at her beauty, Inuyasha growled "why's it have to have anything to do with me?"

Four snorts was his reply as Mother Nature drew close and studied each male.

"Yes, you'll all do nicely. Her gaze moved over the male forms stopping at a very quiet absolutely stunned Hojo, "You're first."

"Woman"

Mother Nature let her hand wrap around Hojo's arm and looked back at the owner of the voice. "Yes, Inuyasha?"

He jerked his chin toward Kagome, "Give me Kagome and I'll let you live to play with the others."

Mother Nature's brow arched and a slow cool smile crossed her lips, "You want Kagome? Then you'll have to woo her."

Inuyasha's eyes narrowed.

"After" She paused, her grin widening, "all these other gentlemen have their chance, of course".

"All right!" Hojo thrust his fist in the air, a beatific smile filling his face as Inuyasha's eyes widened.

She looked at each stunned male, "Each of you will get an opportunity to woo the miko to your pleasure, and you my friend" her gaze narrowed as it rested on Inuyasha "will be last, if…" she let her smile return "..She doesn't accept another before then."

Inuyasha ripped his gaze to Kagome away from the other's cold smile. Her eyes softened briefly before she turned away, tugged by the other three women in white to a distant spot within visual and audible range.

"Hmmmmm, she is rather delectable…." Sesshoumaru mused.

".. And powerful." Naraku conceded.

".. An absolute knockout." Miroku drooled.

"…I wonder if she tastes as good as she smells?" The wolf prince licked his lips.

Inuyasha whirled to face the four "she's off limits" he snarled.

The hint of a smile touched Sesshoumaru's lips, "Why little brother" his smile widened at the crack of Inuyasha's knuckles "I do believe her appeal has just doubled."

 

xx

x