InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Psychopathic Dreams ❯ Dream Two- Yume Ni ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

My Psychopath Dreams
Akimori Nishihana
(Autumn Forest/ West Flower)
 
The second part has begun! W00.T! This nights dream was the weirdest!
 
Disclaimer: Nope! I don't own it!
 
Yume Ni:
 
Sesshomaru, Shima and I were walking down the hallway. I convinced Sesshomaru to put the pelt down and we got him some spare clothes that were too big for Shima. Now we were walking, holding hands and people were wondering who the hot new guy was. Then I see my friends Hoshimoto, Kuromora, and Ichiki.
Me: Hey guys!
Hoshi, Kuro, and Ichi: Hi! Hey who's he?
Sesshomaru: *Starts getting riled up lol* I'm her boyfriend! I come from Osaka and I like to play *Looks at writing on his wrist* baseball! ^^
Hoshi: Shima! You let our friend get a girlfriend?!
Shima: Kanaye is the one who's overprotective not me!
Me: Its nothing guys really!
Them: Yes it is!
Me: Wait a minute. Why do I have to lie to you guys? Come here!
I yank them into the girls' bathroom. After explaining what happened the long way (30 min. Its study hall or some crap…) I come out with my friends.
Me: Lets go Sesshomaru! See ya later Shima! (Shima's a 12th grader I'm 11th. It makes no sense. Try to bear with me here…)
We walk to first period. Math. The dreaded subject. I walk in the classroom and a girl I don't like comes up to me. Her name is Toorila.
Toorila: Well, well, well. What do we have here? Move it, loser. Hi. You must be new in this school. My name is Toorila. If there's anything I can do for you-
Sesshomaru: You can get out of my face. That does count, right?
Deanee: hehehehe right. Listen. You don't wanna get a bad reputation around here. I suggest you stay away from that little loser. Move loser, so someone worth it can sit there!
Me: I ain't going nowhere!
The people in the classroom start yelling `FIGHT!' and I crack my knuckles.
Sesshomaru: Now, now Akimori. There's no need to get violent.
Deanee: That thing has a name? And you know it?!
Sesshomaru: If you have a problem with my girlfriend, I suggest you screw off you repulsive harlot.
The people were cheering and Toorila looked angry. The rest of the day went by pretty normal. We went back home and my friends wished me luck in the feudal era. I had my backpack but I decided to get a couple more backpacks and stuff them with as many clothes, electronics and other random things as humanely possible.
I made sure to pack my laptop and potable TV DVD thing. What would I do without my Robot Chicken? We head back to the mirror. When we go back through, Kanaye was waiting for us.
Kanaye: BIG SISTER!!! *Hugs*
Me: Yeah, well nice to see you too.
Kanaye: Guess what?! Koga thinks that- Umph!
He got his mouth covered by Koga himself. He was sweating nervously and from the looks of things he was trying as hard as he could not to let the poor kid escape. Finally he bit down on the mans hand.
Koga: OWW! Stupid kid!
Kanaye: He thinks you're hot!
Me: What?! Its so hard being pretty! *Dramatic sigh* Oh whatever will I do? I now have two men at my feet. Ah well. I shall figure out in time.
InuYasha: Will you idiots quit fooling around?! You waste more time then Kagome.
Kagome: Sit boy!
Me: Cool! I wanna do that to someone!
Kagome: Ok! ^^ *Hands me prayer beads* Put them on someone and say the magic word!
Me: What was that word again?
Kagome: Sit?
InuYasha: Argh!!!
Me: Ha! I just had to do that!
I turn around and head into a nearby village. Sesshomaru is next to me. Shima and Kanaye are talking to InuYasha about Tetsusiga. Kagome, Sango and Rin are talking about random stuff. So are Koga, Shippo and Miroku. Jaken is trudging angrily along. When we get in the village the people are all like `who is that girl with that demon?' and I just throw the prayer beads around Sesshomarus neck.
Sesshomaru: What the heck are you doing?!
Me: Sit
Sesshomaru: Argh!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Sorry just had to see what that would look like.
I take the beads off his neck and pocket them.
Sesshomaru: S'no problem…
Me: You know what? I wanna get a Sword just like yours Sesshy-kun!
Sesshomaru: That so? Well- Wait a minute; what did you just call me?!
Me: *Big Smile* Sesshy-kun! *Hugs*
Sesshomaru: *Smiles and his hands go a little further south than needed*
Me: *Overly happy voice* Sesshomaru, get your hands off me before you lose them.
After that's over I walk into a sword smith shop.
Sword smith: Hello sir what can I do for you?
I twitch. HELLO! I'm the one looking all eager and happy! Man is so sexist he thinks women aren't allowed to to use swords! JERK!
Me: Well, actually I need a sword!
Sword smith: hahaha! What your…serious?
Me: *Anime vein and eye twitch* Yes I'm serious! Now get off your friggin' lazy butt before I set him on you!
Sesshomaru's staring at me like `What the freak is your problem?' and the guy looks only minorly damaged by my words.
Sword smith: You need the fang of a demon to make a sword. *He hands me some pliers. * Tell me when you've found one.
I look and see Sesshomaru completely spaced out. This is my chance.
Me: Sesshomaru, do me a favor and open your mouth really wide please.
Sesshomaru: *Opens mouth* lhacke thidss? (Like this?)
I Smile.
Me: Perfect.
I raise the pliers.
Sesshomaru: *Ear piercing scream (NOT a girly one. Like when InuYasha got his fang taken out by Totosai)* WHAT THE FREAK!!!
Me: Gosh, you scream loud! I need it to make my sword. Here you go, sir.
Sword smith: Relax; your fang should grow back in about half the day.
Me: Yeah what he said.
Sesshomaru: You know that that fang isn't free, right?
Me: What! Oh, fine! What do you want?
Sesshomaru: *Thinking hard* I want… hmm. I want-
Me: Keep in mind, boys don't exist for another year. (I read his mind. He wanted me to kiss him)
Sesshomaru: A hug?
Me: Hmmmm. OK! *Gives him a biiiiiiig hug! * ^^ HUGS NOT DRUGS!!!
Sesshomaru: Umm, what?
Me: Nothing. How long till you finish my sword?
Sword smith: 1 day. Come here this time tomorrow and I'll have it for you.
Me: Great! See ya!
We walk out and Kanaye launches at me again.
Kanaye: Big sister, Big sister! I want a katana!!!
Me: Ok! ^^
We walk into the katana store. There are really nice katanas lining the walls.
Katana Seller: Hello Mr. What can I do for you.
Me: Oh boy! Another one!!! What makes you think that the kid and me didn't come to get something huh?! Just because I'm a woman and he's a child?!
Kanaye: I'm a pre-teen!
Me: Shut-up I'm on a roll here! So women and children ain't allowed to buy swords!? What are they weak? Well guess what, if that's what you think you have 5 seconds to run 5 miles. Bet you cant do that! And you're a guy!!! But I can do it! So there, in your face!!!!
Shima: Wow dude, you got served like you were in a restaurant!
Sesshomaru: O.o What the heck? What's your problem?
Me: Who me? I'm just fine and dandy! Nothing to see people!
I glare at the people outside the shop watching the whole thing.
Me: Scram!
They all run away.
Me: Give me the best sword you have!
Katana Seller: *Hands me the sword* 1000 Yen please.
Me: WHAT!? Fine! *I go outside for about 5 minutes. Screaming and yelling is heard. I come back in* Here!
Sesshomaru: What did you do?
Inu Group and me: You don't wanna know…
We walk out the shop and out the village Kanaye starts swinging that sword around like a baseball bat.
Me: Hey! Watch it! You could take an eye out!
Kanaye: Isn't that the point?
Me: No… Lets just find a nice clearing to camp in.
Kagome: I see a cave up ahead!
Me: Great! Now we can finally sit down and take a break.
We go in the cave and see that's its huge. It has different rooms and stuff.
Sango: Looks like a demon used to live here.
Me: I got dibs on this room! *Walks into random room*
People start claiming rooms. We all meet back up in the kitchen (It has a big table with chairs and stuff)
Me: Ok! Now from what I hear, you guys are looking for some random pretty jewel with magicalified powers.
Shima: There are such things and `RANDOM pretty jewels with magicalified powers?'
Me: Yup! And we really have no business being in this era.
Kagome: Well if your mirror let you here, you must have a purpose for being here. I got let through a well so I could collect the shards of the Shikon Jewel.
InuYasha: After you broke it…
Kagome: Shut up!
Me: Ok ^^0. Well if I'm here for purpose, I guess I'll find it out later. Oh well. This has now become *Dramatically loud announcement voice* CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS!! We can have an east and west headquarters. InuYasha, you have some forest correct? Sesshomaru, you're a lord right? Do you have a castle or somethin'?
Sesshomaru: Yes
Me: Then its settled! We'll meet back here every week. If we cant go here, go to one of the other headquarters!
Kanaye: Toontown central headquarters!
Me: Exactly. Only we ain't toons and there are no cogs…
Kanaye: I was so ready to take them on…
Me: There are no such things as cogs, Kanaye. And only practical jokes can defeat them remember?
Kanaye: I feel so rejected…
???: KOGA!!!!
We see a girl with pigtails and clothes like Kogas come in and start getting riled up.
Koga: A-Ayame! What are you doing here!?
Girl-With-Pigtails: Who is SHE!? *Points at me*
Me: I am me, and me is I and I and me are Akimori! ^_____^
Girl-With-Pigtails/ A.K.A. Ayame: You ditched us!
A guy with a Mohawk and another guy with gray hair come in.
Koga: Hakkaku! Ginta!
Mohawk-guy and Gray-Hair-Guy/ A.K.A Hakkaku and Ginta: KOGA!!!
Me: Hello! We were just in the middle of something. Now the groups are as follows: InuYasha, Kagome Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Kirara. Sesshomaru, Me, Shima, Rin, Kanaye, and Jaken. And Koga… they seem to love you a lot. You can go with them! ^^ All done. Lets get some shuteye!
We all walk to our rooms. Some of us are sharing- Me, Kagome, Rin, Sango, and Ayame. InuYasha, Miroku, Shima, and Kanaye. Koga, Hakkaku, and Ginta. Jaken is sleeping in the hall ^^. And I don't know how but Sesshomaru got a room all to himself (A/N: I don't get it! How did he get so lucky?! Oh well, my dreams don't usually go the way I want them too.)
Then I wake up. See you in my next dream! JA NE!! ^^
 
~|~I'm an illusion of your heart. A manifestation of your adolescent psyche~|~