InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Fire and Fairytales ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Of Fire and Fairy Tales

Angelic-Siren

Prologue

The quest for the shards of the Sheko No Tama has now spanned two years. Kagome and Inuyasha have trekked hundreds of miles to gather the gems, but have less than half. It is becoming harder for Kagome to find the shards. She can no longer find as many as fast as when their search first began. This means two things: Their search is almost over, yet there is so very much work left to be done.

To ensure that they can find the shards before Naraku can absorb their power, Kagome makes a desperate suggestion, to call in a psychic in the hopes that two magic seeking minds will be better than one. She turns to a friend from her international high school, who studies such things, for help. Convinced that her friend is the assistance they need, Kagome takes her back to the past to join their cause. The saga gains a new chapter, her name is La Fay.

Meanwhile, in the west, Sesshoumaru has been devastated by loss and is wavering on the brink of his sanity. His dominance is being challenged by the other lords of the regent, but in his depressed stupor, Sesshoumaru doesn't care. Riddled with guilt, he needs something or someone to fill the void. His servants pray that someone can be found, else their future is uncertain.

In the midst of all this, a concealed spider is plotting.