InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ School Days ❯ Boys Boys Boys ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER THREE: BOYS BOYS BOYS
PLEASE READ REVIEW AND ENJOY ^_^
It was Friday, and lunch time had just ended. It was three more hours left of school, then the weekend could begin. Hojo and his two friends were in an empty class room. They were waiting for their language arts class to start. Bankotsu also had that class and decided to go. He was walking to the door about to enter, but stopped. A conversation started and he was quite interested at the mentioning of Misaki's name.
"You seem awful cheery considering the fact your plan with Misaki failed." His tall friend said, laying on his desk.
Hojo leaned closer to his friend. "Well it did and it didn't."
His friends raised their eyebrows. "What are you talking about?" They asked.
He sighed, "Look I wanted to get her attention off of Bankotsu, and I did didn't I? The girl we paid did her job well; flirting with Bankotsu in front of Misaki. Sure she's going to go on a date with Kai, but that's not the person she had a crush on, so it would be easy to break that up."
"And what about Kagome?" His short friend asked.
"Well now that she knows that Kai likes Misaki she can forget about him. And besides she said she might go on a date with me!" He said smiling, giving a thumbs up.
The sound of foot steps entering the class made them turn their heads towards the entrance. There stood an obviously angry Bankotsu. Hojo's two friends jumped out of their seats. Fear was written all over their faces. Hojo sat in his chair, mouth open.
Bankotsu made his way towards Hojo. Hojo's friends backed away as Bankotsu came closer. Bankotsu arrived in front of Hojo and gripped him by the collar. "You hired that girl to flirt with me!" His said tightening his grip. So, Misaki saw the whole thing? No wonder she won't talk to me.
Hojo smiled, "Yup, seems to me you blew your chance of ever getting with Misaki."
Bankotsu gritted his teeth and furrowed his eyebrows. He lifted his other hand and punched Hojo right on the nose. Hojo fell down to the ground. His friends ran to his side. "Watch your back!" Bankotsu said turning away from them. He was about to leave the class when Kai walked in.
Kai stared at the teenager on the ground. "What happened in here." He said, now staring at Bankotsu.
Bankotsu glared back, "None of FUCKING business." He then walked out of the class.
Kai walked over to Hojo and helped him up. "What happened?" He said as he helped him up. "Your nose is bleeding." He took a napkin out of his jacket pocket.
Hojo took the napkin and held it to his nose. "Nothing." He muffled under the napkin.
"HE MADE A GIRL FLIRT WITH BANKOTSU SO MISKAI WOULD STOP LIKING HIM!" His short friend said hysterically.
"What the hell man!" Hojo said wiping his nose.
"Because Bankotsu told us to watch our backs. Kai's strong maybe he can help us if we get jumped or something."
"You did all of that? Why?" Kai said.
"Because I like her, but she liked Bankotsu! Look you get to go on a date with her, so don't complain."
Kai was quiet. He was happy he was going to go out with his Misaki, but was it right to keep this from her. And their date was tonight!
Others started to walk into the class room. The four young men took their seats.

Kagome was rushing down the street. She had missed school today because her grand-father needed her help at their family shrine. She was on her way to school only to drop off an assignment for Ancient History. She was making her way through down town, and the people surrounding her. She was out of breath. "Excuse me, Pardon me...Oops sorry..Excuse me."
She was trying to make it to the train. Her school bag wasn't zipped, due to her rushing, and her assignment blew out. Luckily for Kagome she noticed. "Ahh." Trying to grab it, but the wind blew it into an alley way. She ran after it.
The alley way was dirty and smelled like urine. Kagome's paper was just a few feet away. She ran up to it. Once she got to it she let a sigh out and place it back into her bag. As she was about to turn and walk away someone grabbed her by the arm, causing her to drop her bag. She was about to scream but they covered her mouth with their free hand.
The person slammed her to a wall. Kagome tried to fight her way out of his grip. His hand still covered her mouth. He removed his hand off of her mouth and pinned her wrists to the wall. Kagome tried to scream again, but the man stopped her with his lips. Kagome tried to scream from under the kiss.
Tears started to come down Kagome's cheeks, as the man placed his hand on her thigh. He used one of his hands to grip both of her wrists. He moved his hand up her skirt and took grip of her panties. Kagome started to sob harder. The man continued to kiss her.
He then pulled her underwear down to her mid thigh. Kagome started to panic more. She screamed louder and tried to fight her way out of his clutches. He began to unzip his pants. Please someone help me please. Kagome thought shutting her eyes tight.
Suddenly, Kagome could feel her self being released from the mans grip. She heard a loud crashing sound. She opened her eyes to find the man thrown into trash cans. She quickly pulled her panties back up. She noticed the person who had to be the one who saved her; it was the same young man from before. The one who saved her before.
He went over to the man and gripped him up. He then punched him in the face. He punched him repeatedly. The man kicked him in the groin causing the young man to fall over. The man then took that chance to run.
Kagome went over to her rescuer. She bent over to see if he was alright. He stood up still in some pain. "Are you okay?" She asked.
He glared at her, "Why are you asking me am I okay when you're the one who almost got raped."
Kagome put her head down, "I know...Thank you for saving me...Again."
"You need to be more careful."
She looked up at him. "What!" He asked. Kagome shook her head, "Nothing." She then put her hand out. "My name is, Kagome."
He stared at her hand, but then put his out and shook it. "Inuyasha." He said.
She smiled, "Nice to meet you."
Inuyasha glared at her. She was trembling. She must still be shook up by what just happened. "Hey you just went through something traumatic, maybe we can get you some tear and then I'll walk you home."
Kagome nodded, "That would be nice, thank you."

Bankotsu changed his mind about going to the rest of his classes. He was pissed VERY pissed about what Hojo did. He was walking down town. He stopped when he came to an alley way. He looked at his phone for the time. 1:30, I'm on time. He walked into the alley way.
He walked deeper into the alley way. From the shadows a man came out. Bankotsu walked up to the man.
"You got the money?" The man said.
Bankotsu nodded, "Here," He said handing the man the money. The man took the wad of money.
"Now what about the goods?," Bankotsu asked, "I'm running out and I need to make more sales. My clients are getting impatient."
"Here then," The man said handing Bankotsu small plastic bags of a white substance. "Just remember to give me my cut."
Bankotsu nodded and placed the bags in his pocket. He then walked out of the alley way.

Kagome and Inuyasha was at a cafe down town. They were seated outside. The waiter came with their orders. He handed Inuyasha a cup of coffee and handed Kagome a cup of tea with biscuits. Inuyasha took out a lighter and cigarette. He placed it in his mouth and lit it.
Kagome put her cup of tea down, "You smoke?"
"Obviously..." He said rolling his eyes.
Kagome went back to sipping her tea. She picked up a cookie and nibbled on it. The event from earlier started to play in her mind. She began trembling again. Inuyasha took notice. "Hey?"
Kagome looked up being broke from her trance, "Huh?"
"Maybe you should hurry and finish that up. We need to get you home."
"MmmHmm," She nodded.
A few minutes went by. Kagome had finished her tea and cookies. Inuyasha stood up, "Come on let's get you home." Kagome stood up as well. They put their money down on the table and walked off. Kagome led the way and Inuyasha stayed close by. After ten minutes they arrived to Kagome's home.
Kagome turned around to face Inuyasha. She was greeted by a small piece of paper. She took it, "What's this?"
"It's my number. Give me a call if you need me to get you out of trouble...Again."
She blushed, "Umm..Thanks."
Inuyasha turned around and waved bye. He walked off. Kagome smiled and walked into her house.

School was out and Misaki was walking home alone. This feels so weird, being all by myself, she thought with a sad smile. She then shook her head. Don't do this, Misaki! Don't you dare think about HIM! She then frowned and walked home faster.
She opened her door and walked into her home. She walked into a home filled with the sound of heavy coughing. Misaki walked up the steps; following the sound of the coughing. She followed it into the bathroom. "Mom?" Misaki said viewing her mother sitting on the toilet. She had tissue to her mouth. Miskai noticed a whole bunch of bloody tissue in the trash.
She walked over to her mother and bent down. "Mom are you alright." She asked with a concern look painted on her face. Her mother gave her smile, "I'm Ok-" She began to cough again.
"Mom, no you're not! You need to call a doctor or something."
"Don't worry sweetie, I'm just a little sick I'll be alright."
"I don't want to hear that mother. Call the doctor or I will. I'll even tell my grandmother."
Momoko laughed, "Sweetie your grandmother isn't my mother what good would that do?"
"You're respectable mother and besides she's your mother IN-LAW, I know you listen to her."
"I said I am fine."
Misaki whipped out her cell phone. She started to dial a number. Her mother began to clean her self up. Misaki waited for someone to pick up. Some one finally answered. "Hello! Yes, I need to make an appointment for my mother-...Oh she already has an appointment. That's great thanks!"
Misaki dialed another number. That person picked up. "Hello Grand-mother Kaede. I was wondering if you could accompany my mother to her appointment on Monday at her regular doctor...Great grandmother! Please she's very sick and I have school...Alright...Okay...Thanks." Misaki hung up the phone.
Momoko glared at her daughter, "You're worrying to much and you didn't have to go call your grandmother."
"I am not worrying to much mother. Look at all these bloody tissues. How is that worrying too much?" Misaki said leaving the bathroom. She went into her room. I have to find something to wear for my date. She said with a sad smile on her face. I should be happier, right? I'm going on a date with a pretty cool guy, and he is a good friend of mine.
She looked over at her wall clock. It was 4:00pm. Kai was suppose to be there at 6:00. Misaki opened up her closet to find something to wear. After about ten minutes she picked out a long sleeve, red sweater dress with knee high black boots. She then stepped into the bathroom to take a shower. After her 30 minute shower she got ready.
About 15 minutes after she was finished Kai arrived. "Kai is here, Misaki!" Her mother yelled up the stairs.
"Here I come!" she yelled as she ran down the stairs. She went to the coat rack and grabbed her black cardigan. "Hey, Kai."
"Hello, you look nice." He said smiling.
"Thank you," she turned to her mother, "See you later, mother."
"Have a nice time," Momoko shutting the door.
"I got my dad's car." Kai said as they walked.
Misaki slowed down, "I see."
They reached the car. Kai opened the door for her. Misaki was reluctant to get in. Okay, Misaki just get in. it may be THAT MANS car but the car didn't do anything to harm you. After a few seconds of stalling she sat inside. Kai went to the driver seat. He started the car and they drove off.
They arrived at a restaurant down town. The restaurant was called Sweet Sensation. He got out the car and opened the door for her. They walked into the restaurant and got their seats. They ordered their drinks and a few minutes later got them.
"It's funny how I am on a date with one of my closest friends." Misaki said.
"I'm delighted...Maybe we'll turn out to be more than friends." He then gave an awkward laugh. Misaki gave a sad smile as she stared down at her glass of cider. Kai stopped laughing and frowned.
I can't do this. I have to tell her. "Um...Misaki?'
She looked up, "Yes?"
"You like or liked, Bankotsu, didn't you?"
Misaki blushed then frowned. "No way!" She said turning her head.
Kai sighed, "If you say so, but Misaki there's something you should know."
"What?" She said raising an eyebrow.
"Earlier today I found out that Hojo hired some girl to flirt with Bankotsu around you so you wouldn't like him anymore."
Misaki eyes widened, "Why are you telling me this. I don't care Kai lets enjoy tonight."
"Misaki, you don't have to lie." She glared. He heaved a sigh. "Well, as much as I don't care for, Bankotsu, I think if you're going to be mad don't be mad at, Bankotsu. This time he was actually innocent." Kai went to looking at the menu.
Misaki pretended to look at the menu, but the truth was that her mind was clouded. She didn't understand why Hojo would do that and she did believe Kai's words. It was Kai, a very good friend of hers, who she could trust. Now what Misaki..Now what?

Converting /tmp/php1CRfqN to /dev/stdout