InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sensei's Daughter ❯ How it all begins... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: First Meeting

Shiro walked into the forest for a little training alone. He didn't want to wake up the students. The sky was dark and clear. It was the new moon tonight. He went deeper into the forest.

Shiro kept walking not looking ahead. He kicked something and it groaned. It was a BOY! He was badly wounded too. He took a closer look. He had long black hair and was dressed in a red kimono.(A/N: Guess Who??) `Better take him back to the dojo' he sighed `there goes my training' Shiro lifted the boy and leaped through the trees back to the dojo.

When Shiro landed on the front grounds of the dojo, Kagome came to greet him. Kagome had waist-long, raven hair that curled at the end. She had smoky blue-grayish eyes that you could fall into. When she saw the boy he carried , she had a confused look on her face.

"who's this, father?"

"I found him in the forest. He is badly hurt. Take good care of him, Kagome."

"Yes father. Since you're here, I'll call the students down."

"Arigato, Kagome"

Kagome smiled sweetly at her father.

"Ugh, where am I?"

"Daijoubu?" Kagome asked.

"where am I? And who are you wench?"

"Isn't that a polite thing to say to someone who helped you." She giggled. " your at the Higurashi dojo."

"Feh"

"My name's Kagome. What's your name?"

"None of your god damn business, bitch."

"Would it kill you to tell me?" she smiled at him, which caused him to blush a bit. But he didn't show it.

"My name's Inuyasha." He silently mumbled.

"Nice to meet you Inuyasha."

She smiled at him again. Then Inuyasha looked out the window to avoid eye contact. He felt a slight blush across his cheeks. The sun was rising, which would mean he would gain his demon powers back. His hair was changing to a silvery-white color and his violet eyes became amber. And of course his little doggy ears came back on top of his head. Kagome's eyes became wide as she saw the transformation. Without thinking, she reached her hand up to his head and touched his ears.

"GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF OF MY EARS!"

Kagome quickly pulled her hands away as she apologized.

"gomen Inuyasha. It's just that I've never saw a inu-youkai before."

She paused for a second looking confused.

" why were you human when we found you, Inuyasha?"

"I'm a hanyou."

"wow, that's so cool!"

Now it was Inuyasha's turn to look confused.

"you think that's cool?"

"sure you're a youkai and a human at the same time!"

"you're the first person to ever say that to me…" he mumbled quietly. Apparently, she didn't hear.

"well if you can walk I'll show you around the dojo and introduce you to a few people."

They both got up and walked to the training grounds.