InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shades of Gray ❯ wanting, warning and everything inbetween ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
~<>~ Shades of Gray~<>~
 
 
~<>~ Chapter 11 ~<>~ Wanting, Warning, and Everything in-between.
 
 
*- Acidic content ahoy, merged with some foundations of N/C (nothing awful, but those who suffered some type of physical attack might not be comfortable). Email me if you chose to skip this chapter and I'll write you a synopsis.
 
And I'm resetting my warning; you guys thought `COTD' was bad…
 
 
*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X*
 
 
 
Kagome stood with her arms around her body, her eyes frozen towards the dull gray rails of the tracks. The Amtrak was running late, which was odd, but of course it had to be the one day that she had decided to wear little to nothing clothing wise. The frozen wind wrapped itself around her, taking the place of her nonexistent coat, and stole her breath away. Blue polished nails came to rest on her bare arms and again the vixen cursed herself for not bringing something warmer.
 
A horn blared from down the tracks, and for once Kagome could say that she was glad to see the slummy public transportation device barreling towards her. Standing back on the Long Branch platform, Kagome glanced towards the station's clock; 9:30 pm, which meant that she would arrive at Illusions by midnight. `Just in time to get the party started,' she thought with a heavy sigh. Jostling her oversized purse turned book bag higher on her shoulder, she stared out into the cloudy abyss of the night sky.
 
The last few days had been nothing short of agony, in Kagome's honest opinion. After the InuYasha incident two days prior, and then running into Naraku who turned her whole affair thought on it's head, she had spent the last day theorizing over who was in the dorm, and for that matter, if she had completely and utterly insulted Kikyo. If Kikyo wasn't cheating on InuYasha then Kagome owed her a huge apology, and that was something that Kagome failed at. She hated apologizing, because that would mean admitting that she was wrong. And she wasn't quite ready to throw in the towel anyway.
 
Glancing towards the far end of the platform, Kagome locked eyes with the three individuals that had quickly made it on to her `Skeev-dar'; they had stared at her from the moment she made it to the train station, and the attention quickly became unsettling. Granted, Kagome fed on attention at Club Illusions and lived for those moments, but she wasn't stupid. Kagome was more then sure that if those guys came after her, there was nothing she could do about it. Her car was parked in the middle of the lot and had to be well over a five hundred yard dash, and in the heels she was wearing, that just wasn't on the game plan. She would sooner have been able to take out a guy's testicle than run away.
 
Yet as unappetizing as that thought was, Kagome was finding the improbable situation quickly becoming a borderline problem. The men had continued to move closer to her, their noise level gaining in decibels and their eyes beginning to undress her. Yet what scared Kagome was that even if she got onto the train without incident, it provided no safety. Maybe once every ten minutes someone would sweep through the cabins to collect fare and monitor passengers, but beyond that, she would be on her own. It wasn't as if this would be the first problem she ran into with males and their inhibition to keep their hands to themselves, but something in her gut told her it wasn't going to be pretty.
 
Chewing on her painted crimson lips, she shot through the door of the train as soon as it opened. Moving quickly down the corridors, Kagome moved the fourth cabin from the front of the train, where there were a few other passengers already present. Slipping into the ugly orange seats, Kagome threw her feet up on the opposing side to block anyone from attempting to sit with her, and immediately began digging through her purse. One thing she had learned from public transportation was to not make eye contact and always seem distracted. People were less inclined to bother her if they thought she wasn't even paying attention. Glancing up once or twice, Kagome was relieved to see that the men were no where in sight.
 
As the train jerked into motion, Kagome glanced around her cabin. The other passengers had thinned out, leaving Kagome with only the protection of some senile looking bag lady, and two business men in Armani suits. Kagome shook her head slowly, the knowledge of her lack of protection weighing heavy on her mind, and fished out her mirror. Checking her makeup, she knew that today she had outdone herself. Normally she waited until she was on board of whatever she was taking into the city to begin the drastic process, but today Kikyo had mentioned that she was going straight to InuYasha's apartment after class, which left Kagome plenty of time to do her makeup home. Her face was painted a base white, a normal shade for her on these nights, but her eyes were what stood out. She donned her foggy blue contacts, making her eyes seem iridescent, and outlined them with a thick black mascara and golden eye shadow. Her lips were a color a few shades deeper the blood red, facing an almost maroon shade, and for show had included her capped fangs that elongated all four of her canines. Her chest was constricted in a low cut black leather zipper front halter, and had a huge metal cross hanging just above her cleavage. Her pants were sticking to her legs like a second skin and were a dark crimson, the top of the pants starting just above her pubic bone. The heels on the boots were enough to take someone's eye out. All together, Kagome looked like she was ready to kill, maybe hunt a few demons while she was at it.
 
`There's only one demon I want to hunt,' she thought while twiddling with her hair. She had bought a washout highlight kit, and had nearly dyed the entire top of her head a silvery blonde. Even Kagome didn't recognize herself staring back through the tiny mirror. Was she really ready to face Oberon was the question of the night however, and it lingered in the forefront of her mind. `No, I'm not ready to go through the pain again,' she thought idly as she stared out the window into the infinite blackness of night, `but…I want to see him.' Even though it was that Sha character that got her into so much shit with Oberon, she still wanted him, she still needed him. A part of her had thought it a grand plan to go up to the club early and snag him before he entered the establishment, but the more that she thought of that plan, the more flaws she saw with it. Oberon would know, without question, and his punishment would be unlike anything Kagome ever felt. Her best option would be to confront Oberon, and tell him of her need, and beg him to let her indulge. She wanted, no, needed to know what was so dangerous about this one…about this Puck.
 
Catching her own reflection through the glass, Kagome lifted a hand to her face. What was she doing, in all reality? A sharp pang shot through her body as her heart beat a painful thump. She was tearing herself apart with these city visits and only diving deeper into a world that she loved yet feared. Oberon had always been her protection, yet after the last few visits, the wounds on Kagome's body had begun to amass to what constituted a problem. A part of her wanted to talk sense to the man behind the mask about it, to understand what was happening in his life that would lead him to take such action against her.
 
From what Kagome understood, sure, business was stressful, and his irritation was something he wasn't good at hiding, but he was also living the life of luxury; he was engaged to be married, his girlfriend was beautiful and loved him for who she thought he was.
 
Kagome felt a sigh fumble from her lips before she could stop it. Maybe that was something she needed to truly evaluate, something that a part of her didn't want to face; Oberon was going to be married in a few months, and after that, there was no way he could continue his bachelor existence. Maybe he was trying to get this sadist thing out of his blood. But… in the end…where did that leave her? Maybe that was why she kept returning; she feared losing what they had spent so many years indulging in. But she was going to lose it, wasn't she? That was inevitable.
 
Kagome swallowed thickly, remembering the short span of their time together as a couple, and even more, the years she spent as his servant. A part of her loved him and would morn losing his touch, right? Kagome placed her hand to the window, wishing to understand exactly what thoughts were churning through her mind. What if Oberon didn't stop his night life, what if he kept up the façade, using the wife as a cover for his darker tendencies? Could she willingly become the infamous `other woman'? Wasn't she already, though? Oberon had been with her for a year and a half, and that hadn't stopped Kagome yet.
 
Sitting back with a loud sigh, she placed her hands to her face, willing her brain to simply stop asking her these stupid questions. What did it matter what she thought? If Oberon ordered her to continue being his bitch by night, she would do it….right? That's what servants did; they obeyed regardless of their own moral indecisiveness. She had let Oberon lead her blindly for the last two years, trusting his judgment and executing his orders without question. She had slept with men of calibers she would have never spared a second glance at, she had participated in events that, in the light of day, disgusted her; she had disavowed her morals and fell to the heel of her master. Would he really leave her behind? What would absolute freedom taste like?
 
`Freedom?' She hadn't been free since she was fourteen, had she? She didn't remember what it was like to live with some false ideology about purity and innocence. She had lived with the world on her shoulders, the weight drowning her, for years. Oberon had been her salvation, her redemption. Every minute with him, the pang of those demons seemed less intense. The knowledge that within an hour and ten minutes, she could relive that salvation at the hands of her master had been her safety net, her security blanket, for so long. Oberon was the only individual who knew her dark truth, the sins of her past. He was the only one to grant her comfort from those memories. What would she do without him? Freedom was a beautiful word, but it was not for her. She needed to be his servant; she needed to be at his side.
 
No, she could never love him as a wife, and maybe that was what had ended their relationship. They had dated under some pretense of emotional connection they thought was love…but it was different then other forms of love, this wasn't pure or beautiful; it was dark and sadistic. The lust was evident, and the need to copulate overwhelmed all else, but there was no love, at least in the traditional sense. Their life together would have fallen apart within months…but this, this was easier. Wasn't it?
 
“A pretty girl like you shouldn't look so lost. Do you need help finding your way?”
 
Kagome's head shot up to see one of those three men standing in the isle way of her seat. He looked to be Latin by birth, his dark chocolate eyes were a strikingly beautiful shade of brown. He was wearing an oversized down coat and pants that Kagome was sure that she could have fit in as well. The boy had some peach fuzz on his chin and a snide smile on his face. If it weren't for the menacing aura of mal-intent that loomed about the boy like festering sharks, she would have thought him extremely attractive.
 
Slowly lowering her hands to her sides, Kagome sat back in her seat and stared directly into the boy's eyes. “No, I'm quite fine on my own, thank you.”
 
The boy's smile grew, and his eyes darkened. “Don't be like that mama. I'm just bein' friendly.”
 
Kagome's smile grew tight as she attempted for her glance around the cabin to seem nonchalant. The two business men were waiting by the door as they pulled into the Red Bank train station, leaving her then alone with the bag lady and this boy. Nope, scratch that, the bag lady took off like a banshee right before the doors closed. Returning her gaze to the situation at hand, she couldn't help but to squirm under his leer. “I'm sorry, but I don't play nice with strangers.” Raising an eyebrow, Kagome turned away from the youth. He was probably her age, if not a year or two older and that scared Kagome; she could handle older men without a problem, they were easier to manipulate. Young boys, however, were walking around with a loaded pistol in their pants that they thought any girl would be willing to help them get off. They didn't want a tease; they just wanted a good fuck.
 
The boy's smile dipped to a frown for a moment before he dropped into the seat across from Kagome. Leaning forward so that his elbows rested on his knees and his eyes were leveled with her bust, he stared lewdly for a moment before looking up to her eyes. “Something tells me, mama that you play with strangers all da time.” The playful tone had slipped from his voice the minute those business men exited the train at the station.
 
Glancing back at the open door, Kagome wondered if she would be able to make it to the door to get off the train before this creep decided to jump her. It wouldn't be the first time she would face a problem on the rail, but normally she was dressed a bit more conservatively then she was now, and there were a few more people present who could be reliable witnesses. Out of the left corner of Kagome's eyes, she noted that a man entered the train from a back compartment, and one entered from the platform. Kagome closed her eyes, praying that it wasn't the other two of this loser's party.
 
A hand slid onto her knee and Kagome jerked her attention back to the boy in front of her. Leaning forward so that his hand had unrestricted access to Kagome's legs, the boy was staring into her eyes. “It ain't Halloween, mommie, what's you doin' dressin' like that?”
 
Kagome shot back in her seat, away from the man's hand and cast him a dark scowl. “Don't touch me, I warned you once. Don't make me say it again.”
 
“Why's you got to be like that? I just wanna have a conversation.”
 
Kagome counted backwards from five, and then let out a deep sigh. “Look, honey,” flashing him a smile, she leaned forward to level with him. “I'm not interested in a quick fuck, I'm not a prostitute, and no, I won't have sex with you or any of your buddies. I dress like this for fun. Are we good now?”
 
Watching the boy's eyes drip into her cleavage then slowly back up her neck, Kagome knew they were far from `good'. “Idios mios, I'm just tryin' to be friendly. If you don' want friendly, I can act other ways.”
 
As the train jerked into motion, Kagome glanced up into the mirror at the front of the compartment. One man was sitting directly behind her, seeming disinterested in the conversation, but Kagome recognized the coat instantly, he was one of this loser's friends. So that made two…where was the third? It seemed that whoever entered the car from the station had vanished. With a heavy sigh, she looked back towards the boy, who was becoming quickly irritable. “Maybe I didn't make myself clear.” Kagome sat back, tapping her nails against her knee. “I'm fine, I just want a quiet ride into the city. I appreciate you being friendly but…”
 
The boy stood up quickly, and Kagome realized that she was in over her head. The man behind her stood up as well and walked around the chair to stand in the isle, blocking her way out from the confined space. “Listen to me, Puta; I don't give a rat's ass `bout wha' you want. You come `ere dressed like that, and then you expect me to keep from touchin' you? You're dressed like a slut, and that's what you're gonna be treated as.”
 
Kagome's eyes narrowed as she shot to her feet, deciding it was this or to cower in the corner and risk letting them do as they pleased until someone intervened. “Go to hell.”
 
The boy stepped around her, his hand lowering to skim over her leather clad ass. As she turned to smack him, the other man moved and grabbed her arms, holding her back to his chest.
 
“Let me go this instant, or I'll scream!”
 
The two men exchanged a humorous glance as the first of the two losers, of whom Kagome mentally nicknamed Sparky, took another step closer to her. “See, mama, my ese here ain't got no piece of ass in some time, `cause he's been in da cooler for some time. So I figure you can help us both relieve some frustration, and maybe,” he said while taking another step towards Kagome, his right hand coming to rest on her jaw, “we'll let you walk away afterwards.”
 
Kagome snapped her head away from Sparky's hand and yelled, “Let me go!”
 
A large hand clamped down over her mouth as the convict's grasp on her arms tightened. A blindingly sharp pain then struck from her right, her head snapping towards her left shoulder. Taking a moment to orientate herself, Kagome comprehended that Sparky had just belted her. These guys were serious, she realized with the utmost dread, and there was little she could do.
 
From behind her, a mouth was pressed to her ear, a tongue lavishing the outside of the cartilage. Kagome wrinkled her nose in disgust, and struggled more against the unyielding hold he had against her. Stopping his motions on her ear, the convict purred into her ear with a tone that promised pain, “Te voy a romper el orto.*”
 
Seeing Sparky crackle with laugher, Kagome had a welling sensation that whatever the big bitch behind her had just said, it was not boding well for her. It didn't help that as he delivered the lines, he rocked his hips against her ass. Her eyes set on Sparky and held his stare as she watched him carefully. If she was going to get out of this, it would only be by a moment of weakness on their part.
 
Sparky shoved one hand into his pants, his gesture obvious as he began to jerk his cock under his baggy jeans. “Baby, we're gonna split you open.”
 
Kagome felt something stir in her blood, like a warning bell in her brain, as the hair on the back of her neck stood on end; a youkai had entered their car. Kagome prayed that it wasn't their third friend, because if he was youkai, she was more then fucked, she was dead. Swallowing thickly, Kagome took a deep breath and moved. There was simply no time to waste.
 
Shoving her weight backwards, Kagome used the man behind her as a prop. She had a two second time span to pull it off, but as she tossed her weight backwards, Kagome brought her feet off the ground and kicked Sparky in the chest with her heels. Sparky sailed backwards with a wide array of curses and crashed against the Plexiglas window of the train, as the convict stumbled backwards, offset completely by the shift in weight. As Kagome's feet touched back to the ground, she was dragged backwards by the convict, who was stumbling for his balance. Throwing her weight forward with the momentum of her hips, she jerked herself from the man's grasp.
 
Help!” Kagome screamed at the top of her lungs while rushing for the door that lead to the cabin in front of theirs. If she could make it through the door, she was sure that someone had to be on the other side, and that they could help her. A body just about materialized in the doorway, blocking her only hope of escape. Two hands grabbed her shoulders from behind and the man in the doorway reared back and slapped her from her left with the back of his hand.
 
Kagome spun to her right, completely disorientated. The blow wasn't enough to knock her off her feet, but it was enough to disable her enough for the men to grab her and regain control. Kagome blanched as she realized that she wasn't going to get out of this without divine intervention at this point. The third member of the party had joined the other two, and his blue eyes were crawling over her body. The feeling her being dragged towards one of the long ugly orange benches that lined the front of the car was the next thing that she picked up. The three of them were probably going to gang rape her right here on this god damned train. Where the hell were the ticket takers? Where the hell were the police that NJ Transit had advocated were present on all trains?
 
Her face connected with the plastic, a jolt of pain rocketing through all the nerve endings. Instantly a hand wound its way through her hair and her head was snapped to the right, a man's crotch staring her in the face. “'Chupamela'*,” was all that she heard yelled from above her. The hand in her hair yanked her head towards the crotch as the man's other hand began pulling at his zipper. She felt a pair of hands begin fumbling with her leather pants and for a moment, whether due to shock or from her mind deciding to slip into hysterics, she wanted to laugh. A rogue grain of knowledge passed through her brain, making the need to laugh more pressing; it had taken her nearly twenty minutes to pull these leather pants onto her legs, she wished them good luck in pulling them off.
 
One thing occurred to Kagome, dousing her like a bucket of ice water; that third man who joined their party…was human. That meant … `Someone else is in the car!' Kagome bucked once, offsetting the person who had risen up to straddle her lower back, and screamed once more, “Help!” Why she wasn't panicking more evaded her mind, as she remained as calm as she could. If she fought these dickwads, there was a chance that they might kill her. But if she didn't fight…it could be much worse.
 
The man who was straddling her lower back, Sparky she guessed, leaned down and whispered in her ear as his hand slid around and groped at her chest, “no one's gonna come, puta. Now shut da fuck up. Maybe Ellis will leave you wit a few teeth when he's done, if you behave.”
 
Kagome was about to tell him where to go when a loud scream erupted behind her. A loud crash came next, followed rapidly by the removal of the weight from her back. Glancing to her right, the man that had been standing there was gone, his hand long abandoning her hair. Kagome shot to her feet and looked behind her, awestruck by what she saw.
 
The convict was seemingly unconscious, draped over the second row of chairs by the first doorway into the car, the wall dented from where he must have collided on impact. Next to him, the man Sparky had called Ellis was also unconscious, his nose bleeding out all over his face and shirt. In the middle of the isle, Sparky had a switch blade open, dancing in circles with a fimiliar white haired Inu hanyou.
 
Kagome's mouth fell open, ready to call out to the demon, when she double thought that consideration; if she distracted him, he could get seriously injured. For a moment, she wondered if she was seeing things, or if he was really her guardian angel sent by that aforementioned divine intervention. Of all the people, how was it Sha that had stumbled upon the assault?
 
InuYasha glowered at the man before him, his eyes often switching to the switchblade in the criminal's hand. A part of him couldn't believe this was happening, or for that matter, just how he had gotten involved.
 
He had jumped onto the train at the Red Bank train station, deciding against driving his Hummer into the city for the quick trip. He had entered the car in his concealed form and moved straight into the bathroom. Normally he found a bathroom in the city to shift his skins, but hell, this would work wonderfully. He had switched out his sweatshirt for his more popular white cotton collared shirt that had the lace up neck line and cuffs when he heard the first scream. He head nearly run out of the bathroom with his power limiter still intact on his finger, but on second thought, decided against it. Slipping the ring from his finger, he had shoved it and his sweatshirt into his book bag and stowed the book bag into the corner of the bathroom. Running out from the compartment in the damned Goth shirt and a pair of faded blue jeans and no shoes, InuYasha was hardly ready to see three guys attempting to rape a girl being held to a bench. What threw him more then that was the scent attached to the female; of all the girls to run into, he had managed to get onto the same train and into the same compartment as Oberon's bitch, the one who haunted his dreams.
 
He hadn't wasted a second. Charging forward, InuYasha grabbed the first guy and belted him across the face with a closed fist. The man had flown backwards, as InuYasha knew he would, cracking into the window and fell still. InuYasha ripped into the next guy, catching him in the jaw with three hooks and a roundhouse from his left. Now he was left to tango with who he figured was the leader of this pathetic operation. The guy had pulled a knife, and InuYasha brandished his claws.
 
“Come on, Diablo…I can take you out with no problem. You wanna fuck with me, ey? Come on, I'll fuck you up!”
 
InuYasha smirked evilly and shook his head once. “With what, your pathetic excuse for a weapon? Bet that four inch blade is longer then your pinga.” Dodging to his right, he easily avoided another jab from the kid. He was playing with the guy, he could admit that; all this would take was one strong hook to the kid's head and he'd crumble like a sack of potatoes.
 
Sparky dodged away from InuYasha, switching the knife to his right hand. “Fuckin' demon, I'll kill you!” charging InuYasha, the hanyou simply side stepped and brought his knee up into the guy's stomach. As Sparky nearly doubled over InuYasha's leg, InuYasha grabbed him by the back of the hair and spun him around to slam his face into the window. Forcing him to face Kagome, InuYasha growled darkly. “Apologize to the lady! Apologize for being a weak and pathetic little shit who can't get girls on his own, without backup from his two friends.”
 
“I ain't sayin' shit!”
 
InuYasha cocked a long black eyebrow then shrugged. Hefting his knee up, he caught the man between the legs with a powerful blow. He heard the guy curse and it sounded for a moment like he was going to barf. “Apologize, or so help me, I'll rip your dick off and you'll be the next thing that your friends are fucking.”
 
The man trembled under InuYasha's tyrannical hold, and for a moment, InuYasha really thought he was going to keep his mouth shut.
 
“All right, but you brought this on yourself…”
 
And that cracked the wall. “I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt her! I was just tryin' to get some easy ass! I mean, being dressed like that,” InuYasha kneed him again in the scrotum and the man cried out. “I mean, I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! Shit don't kill me, I got a kid…you can't do this!”
 
Kagome fell to InuYasha's side and produced a pair of handcuffs from her bag. Handing them to the hanyou with a raised eyebrow, she stared at her attacker. “I think we should leave him here.” Honestly, she wanted to watch Sha rip into his intestines, spilling the guy's life across the floor in a crimson stain of sin. But that wasn't an option…and it would really bring little satisfaction.
 
InuYasha grinned as he looked down at the guy. “I think that's a wonderful idea.” Turning the man in his grasp, InuYasha grabbed the guy's arms and shoved them above his head. Capturing his wrist with one of the metal cuffs, he used the ceiling bar as a restraint and laced the handcuffs over it. Tying the other man's hand, InuYasha stepped away to admire his work. The guy hump about an inch off the floor defeated.
 
Kagome reached deeper into her bag and produced a tube of lipstick. Walking towards Sparky, she ran her hand down the front of his shirt with disgust smeared across her face. “I should call the police…but I think this works better.” Ripping open the boy's shirt with the discarded knife, she wrote with the lipstick, `I rape girls' across his chest in a dark crimson. Shoving the knife against the front of the man's pants, she seethed, “I should just cut off your junk so that you can't pull this shit anymore.” Seeing the sweat quite literally begin to pour off his face, she sneered and tossed the knife to the floor, “but I'm not like you.”
 
Turning away from the three men, Kagome wrapped her arms around her body and looked to Sha. The bitter reality set in like a tsunami, wreaking havoc on her sanity. She had come inches away from being the victim of a gang rape. If luck hadn't of been on her side…or if Sha had been running two minutes late for the train, she quite possibly could have been killed. With the chill of the moment hanging over her like a cancer, she spoke softly to the demon. “Can you escort me to another car?”
 
InuYasha nodded twice and motioned for her to take the lead. As Kagome began to walk, InuYasha spun once and socked the guy in the stomach. “Pull this shit again, and I will hunt you down.” With a smirk, he raced to catch up to Kagome, stopping her once to get his bag from the bathroom. Neither said a word to the other as they entered the other train car.
 
Kagome shot Sha a weak smile before looking around the crowded car. Not one person had heard her, or if they had, not one person would have lifted a finger to help her.
 
InuYasha put a hand on the girl's shoulder, his golden eyes staring down into the bluish white contacts. “You should tell someone.”
 
Kagome grimaced, closing her eyes as his hand tightened its hold. She didn't want to cause a scene…or worse, get involved with the authorities. She didn't want her name on anything, or have to give information to the police that could endanger Sha. Though demons weren't prosecuted like they had been two or three years prior, there was no way Sha would walk away from this without an investigation and probable confinement. She could see it in his eyes as well, he knew the truth. The trouble that swelled those golden orbs was almost too much for her to bear. He had risked his life for her, and she was not about to fork him over to the cops for it. Even if it meant letting those scumbags walk free.
 
As the train pulled into the South Amboy station, Kagome made up her mind. Grabbing Sha's hand, she dove out the door the minute that they opened. Hauling Sha behind her, the two ran down the steps of the platform and into the parking lot.
 
“Are you fuckin' crazy? What the hell…”
 
Kagome paused only when they were at the end of the parking lot. She could hear a few yells to call the police from the station, and knew that they must have found the three rapists. Turning to InuYasha, her eyes bore into his. She panted for a minute, the long jog taking a toll on her. Mentally, she reminded herself never to wear heals this big again. “I couldn't tell them…because if I did, they would question you.”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes. He had heard a little bit about the girl before him from Oberon, and more from Envy. She had seemed so confident, so sure of herself, yet seeing her now, outside of the influence of the club and under the pale moon light, he saw her for who she was; a young kid trapped in a battle of morals and identity. She wasn't the vixen that didn't give a shit about others, the girl who only wanted to get a good fuck and then forget; she was exactly the opposite.
 
Placing his hands on her shoulders, InuYasha stared hard into her eyes. There was something familiar about the touch of this girl and the feelings that she invoked in him. His body was screaming to be one with her, to be a part of her, but more so, to protect her. Swallowing thickly, he knew what was about to happen. The police would come, and those creeps who had attempted to rape her would be released after some questioning. They would start a hunt for the demon that attacked them, making him the bad guy in this picture. That was, unless, the vixen returned to the scene. He wasn't sure why she wanted to protect him, she owed him little, but it left an odd taste in his mouth. “You have to go back,” he stated in a no-nonsense tone.
 
Kagome shook her head in the negative. “No. I won't.”
 
InuYasha grunted and crossed his arms, “you don't get it. If you don't go back, those men walk.” Seeing her set determination, he rolled his eyes, “I don't need a little girl to protect me, sweets, I can do that on my own.”
 
“And if I do go back, you get hunted down like an animal. You saved me back there, I owe you. I'm not going to turn you over to the cops.”
 
InuYasha scoffed, tilting his head back to stare at the scene on the platform. Silence ensued until a cop car rushed past them, their sirens blaring, heading directly into the station. There was something familiar about this girl, something that forbade him to push her to hard. He couldn't put his claw on it, but it was defiantly bothering him. “They'll only do it again. Doesn't that bother you?”
 
Kagome nodded her head slowly, “Maybe…but…if they have a record for this behavior, maybe the cops will think twice. I mean, Sparky said…”
 
“Who?”
 
Kagome laughed off handedly and shook her head once. “Don't ask. The guy you cuffed to the ceiling said that the big one had just gotten out of prison. The cops will have to think something's strange for them to be together. Maybe they'll be smart about it.”
 
“Or,” InuYasha interjected, “you could mosey back there and tell them what happened. Just tell them you don't know where the demon went.”
 
Kagome shook her head no. “I will not. They'll want to know too many questions, and besides, I'm not giving them my name.”
 
InuYasha shrugged and for a moment, the two fell back into silence.
 
“We should start walking. If anyone sees you…they might piece this together.”
 
InuYasha stole a sideward glance at Kagome before agreeing. “All right. We'll hang out close by. After the mess is cleared up, we'll get on the next train.”
 
InuYasha stared at her incredulously. “You're still going to the city?”
 
Kagome made a face and slowly crossed her arms. “Why not…I'm not letting those douches ruin my night. They're the ones who are gonna get fucked up the ass by Bubba tonight.”
 
InuYasha winced, hearing the cynicism behind her words. The girl had nearly been raped, and yet she was still proclaiming she was strong enough to venture to the city. Either she was completely insane, or a glutton for punishment. Either way, he was intrigued.
 
Kagome finally agreed and the two slipped backwards into the night, being swallowed whole by the darkness. Drifting down the dimly lit street, they sought shelter in an alleyway between a run down Chinese restaurant and an apartment building. InuYasha took note to a fire escape that hung limply against the wall of the apartments, the ladder within his reach. As they passed underneath it, he reached up and grabbed on. He hauled himself up with a single bound off the ground, testing to sturdiness of the structure. Finding it suitable as a hide out for the current moment in time, he lowered down the ladder the rest of the way for Kagome to climb up. Once they were both up off the road, they fell into a stifling silence.
 
The thick silence cluttered around them like the garbage that lined the pavement, slowly suffocating them both. So many questions hung in the air unasked and unanswered. InuYasha wanted to drill the girl on so many of the questions that were running through her mind, the forefront being her name. She lived around the area, apparently, being that she was on the path. That alone sparked his interest. `Interest…interest in what?' he thought, `I have a girlfriend.' Shaking his head, his entire mind screamed, `not that that's stopped you before!' And wasn't that the truth. After a moment, he gave into the most obvious of questions.
 
“Are you okay?”
 
It had to be fifteen long and weary minutes before his voice shattered the frail tranquility. “I…” was she? Kagome had sat on the fire escape, reliving prior memories that she dared never to think of, that she had banished to the back of her mind. She had willed herself with all her might not to cry, and was holding onto that declaration with about as much sanity as Wacko Jacko had when he held his baby over the balcony in Germany.
 
“Do you want to go to the hospital or some shit like that” InuYasha didn't look at the girl, he was keeping his eyes straight ahead, only because he could smell the tears in her eyes. He hated seeing women cry, in fact, he couldn't take it. That was one thing that made him want to rip out his hair. What the girl had experienced though was something that no one should…and the fact that she was still standing strong, still holding her chin up, intrigued and frightened the hanyou.
 
“I…no. No doctors, no cops…no attention.”
 
InuYasha shook his head. “For a human, you got some will power, I'll tell you that.” Silence filled in the pause. “So are you finally gonna tell me your name, or does that require a serious near death experience to obtain that gem of information?”
 
Kagome smiled, glad that the darkness held the thick blanket between them, and sighed. After a moment, she answered, “Titania.” God she hated herself…of all the stupid nicknames to think of, Titania was the first out of her mouth. `And I can't yell at him for calling me that, either!'
 
InuYasha licked his lips, a smirk forming over his expressionless countenance. “So what's your nickname? Tit? Titan? That name sucks, and if it's your real name, I apologize and behalf of your parents.”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes and sat back against the cold metal of the fire escape they had fled to. “It's about as real as Sha is.”
 
InuYasha scoffed, “hey now! Sha is a real name.”
 
“Yeah…just not yours.”
 
InuYasha smiled, his entire body recalling the first moment he had laid eyes on her. She was beautiful; her raven hair reflecting the dim light, her eyes catching his soul and holding it captive. Her skin shined, her smile dazzled, and her aura enticed him to indulge. He would have made her his that night had Oberon not have stepped in. `let us not forget Oberon,' he thought, his mood instantly souring. He couldn't forget who she belonged to. “Shouldn't you call your master? Tell him you're running late?”
 
Kagome shook her head no. “He doesn't know I'm coming.”
 
A bushy eyebrow shot upwards, disappearing under a veil of silver bangs. “Really?” So maybe the comment came out a bit more…seductive…then he meant it to, but at that moment, all he was thinking was that if he chose to, she could be his tonight. They didn't have to wander into her master's domain, and what her master didn't see, he didn't have to know about.
 
Kagome felt the insinuation immediately, her entire body soaking in the knowledge. Before the comment, all she could think about was going home to her friends, taking a hot shower to get the feel of their grimy hands off of her, and curling up in her bed to sob over memories that she could do nothing about. But when that damned sexy bastard next to her purred out one word, a fire lit in her blood. Yes, she had just been attacked and nearly raped, and yes, she was scared out of her wits. But what mattered was that she was okay…thanks to the Adonis next to her. And now she was alone with the one man who had clouded over her thoughts for the past month. And even in the subtle moon light, he was still gorgeous. And the thing that took the highest priority in her mind was that they were alone. “I…that is…”
 
InuYasha cleared his throat instantly. “I'm sorry…I didn't mean it like that. It's just…I meant…”
 
Kagome laughed lightly, shaking her head while doing so. “It's okay, I know what you meant. I don't tell Oberon everything I do. Half the time he has no clue that I'm going to show up, I just do.”
 
InuYasha shot her a baffled glower. “The way I know the game to be played is that the slave normally follows its master's wishes, which come in the form of direct orders; when to eat, when to sleep, when to get off…hell, even when to shit. How did you manage to grab the luxury to show up when you want to?”
 
“He is my master, it's true…but we both live lives outside of this world. We play whenever we can.” Why did she feel so dirty saying play? Feeling her cheeks flush red, she looked away.
 
InuYasha pursed his lips, wondering if he would have been anything above pond scum to continue the conversation. But he could smell the spike in her scent, that added twang that turned her from the untouchable vixen to the hunted prey. His heart hammered in his chest as he lost himself in her scent. He wanted her, he wanted to taste her, consume her…he wanted to own her. Running his tongue around the inside of his mouth, he couldn't keep quiet. “And tell me, Titania,” he snickered at the name, hating the way it sounded, “Just how do you like to be played with?”
 
Kagome shook her head slowly, laughing lightly in indisputable awe. “I can't believe you're hitting on me a half hour after I was nearly raped.” Though the statement was meant to convey a meaning, it held no malice. She was stating the obvious, intrigued as to his answer. Yes, that horrific thing had nearly happened to her, but after two years in Oberon's control, it wasn't the worst thing she had faced. It scared her, in all honesty, that she was so desensitized to the situation at hand. It scared her worse then the actual rape attempt had.
 
InuYasha shrugged once, not exactly sure if the girl was disgusted or simply stating a fact. Choosing to go with the latter, he turned to give the girl a saucy smile, “hey, you started it.”
 
Kagome turned her nose up slightly, refusing to meet the demon's stare. “I did no such thing.”
 
InuYasha licked his lips and shifted his weight to lean closer to the girl. Bringing his mouth to her ear, he paused, letting his breath radiate against her skin, enjoying the way her cheeks flushed a bright crimson. She was out of her element, and it dulled the thrill of the chase, he had to admit, but nevertheless, he yearned to know how she felt inside. “I think…” seeing her close her eyes, his lips twitched into a smirk, “that you want me so bad it hurts.”
 
Without opening her eyes, Kagome mewed back, losing herself to the closeness to the youkai. His presence tilted her world to the brink of insanity and reason, allowing no moderation. She either wanted this, or she needed to stop it now, because once he pushed the envelope, there would be no safety net to catch her. She wanted him, she wanted him more then she realized, she decided as she sat there, staring into the abyss of her eyelids, begging for him to make a move. Oberon had been her salvation, it was true, but he was a necessity, this demon, this Puck…he was something that she wanted. And she hadn't wanted something this madly in some time. The haze that he induced on her mind was like a toxic drug, inhaling in that woodsy serenity that wrapped about the man like a cloak lifted her from the mundane existence and carried her into the heavens and onwards.
 
Pressing his mouth to her ear, he whispered hotly against her cold skin, “I think that you want me to relieve that tension your feeling right about now,” pushing to his knees, InuYasha knelt by the vixen's side, his right hand drifting down to her bare knee, massaging the skin with a feather light touch, while his mouth worked over her ear with sweet nothings that ran from his mouth like silk. “Tension that you haven't felt in years, tension you forgot can even exist. Tension that begins jaw,” skimming his fingers over her leg, InuYasha lifted his hand to trace her jaw bone with two fingers, the pads just touching the delicately soft skin of this girl's face, “and slowly works its way down your neck.” Running his fingers down her neck, he stopped at her pulse and pressed his fingers to her jugular. Her head tilted instantly to his touch, leaving her bare neck exposed to his hungry eyes. Turning his head slowly, the magma colored orbs bore into hers, daring her to look away.
 
It wasn't until he looked away that Kagome jammed her eyes shut again, losing herself to this demon. As far as manipulation was involved, this guy earned some serious gold stars. She couldn't say a single word, her mouth was to busy soaking in what he was saying and drooling over his intentions. She wanted him, she wanted him to want her, and she wanted him to be inside of her. She was feeling that need, that tension that he was describing so accurately, and pined for him to continue the sweet torture.
 
Brining his lips to her exposed neck, he pressed them to the skin in a light kiss, and then traced the searing skin with his tongue, enjoying the way her entire body twitched under his ministrations. “But where does the tension go from here? Where do you feel it the most?” His eyes dipped down towards the junction between her legs, knowing the answer. He could smell her from where he knelt; he knew how she was dripping wet in need of his touch, of his completion. To bad he planned on having her beg first.
 
Kagome's left hand raised up, as if on it's own accord, and covered his hand, trying to lead it to just where she felt he needed to begin to focus his attention.
 
InuYasha pulled his hand from hers with a gentle tug, capturing the limb before it could fall limply to her side. Lifting it to his mouth, he captured one of her finger's in his mouth, running his bottom lip over the pad of her finger first before sucking it into his mouth. Lavishing it with his tongue for a moment, indulging in just how she tasted, he committed the wonderful sensation to memory; she was delicious. He was going to enjoy being her undoing.
 
Kagome could have orgasmed on the spot the minute the demon's tongue touched her finger. The work over her finger got by his suckling mouth and his experienced tongue left her little to imagine about the demon's ability to please his mate. Could she withstand this torture though?
 
Releasing her finger, he whispered to the darkness, “Why don't you put this hand to good use, baby girl, while I indulge myself a little.”
 
Kagome's hand drifted on it's own down her body, skimming over the cleft of her breasts before dipping lower towards the center of her ache, of her need. Slipping one hand over the hot leather that bonded her legs, she slowly began to rub at her crotch, enjoying the friction and the release it could grant her from the man's torture.
 
InuYasha watched the girl for a moment, bringing herself to a place where pleasure meant the world, and watched as her eyes closed and her mouth formed a small O shape, the perfect shape for him to slide his cock through and pump down her throat till he felt the sweet release he would be seeking so soon. His eyes drifted back towards her neck and slowly, he connected his mouth with the beautiful milky white skin. His tongue worshiped the skin as his mouth suckled at her pulse with greed, his intentions clear through the expertise of his actions. He worked the delicate skin until he could about taste the sweet metallic tint of her blood. Pulling back for a moment, his eyes dropped back to her lap and he watched her diddle herself through her pants, knowing that she would soon bring herself to climax if he didn't intervene.
 
Kagome continued her ministrations, barely registering that it was her own hand that was bringing about the pleasure she felt. With each motion of his mouth, she was rubbing faster, seeking that sweet relief from the precipice she found herself arched against. She would have achieved it too, if Sha's hand hadn't wrapped around her wrist, pulling her away from that moment of glory. She was sure that the mew that left her mouth was one of anguish, but he paid little attention.
 
Pushing her hand to her side, InuYasha's one hand wrapped around her long dark tresses and pulled her hair back with an almost angry jolt, her neck snapping back to bare its entirety to his greedy eyes. “Submit,” he growled darkly, his eyes focusing on the beating vein that was her life force. “Submit to me.”
 
Kagome's eyes fluttered shut, her first instinct of survival fleeting her mind. Licking her dry lips, she floundered for her response, “I…”
 
Submit!”
 
Kagome's mouth snapped shut, the knowledge of what this demon wanted settling into her brain. He knew she was taken, she could never submit everything to him. Her body wasn't hers to give, not anymore. If he wanted to own her, he had to see another man. “I…”
 
His mouth closed over her neck, his sharp canines pricking at her skin. He wanted her, he needed her, but not until she proclaimed herself his. Until she was willing to submit her body, soul and mind to him, he would not claim her, he would not challenge Oberon. The day that she became willing to fight, he would take up arms. Apparently, that wasn't today. Using his bottom right canine, he pierced her skin with a shallow puncture, hardly above her collarbone. He heard her gasp, her eyes shooting open, as the warm crimson liquid dripped into InuYasha's mouth. He ran his tongue over the wound, collecting a sample of her sweet blood, before releasing her neck from his hold. Savoring the flavor of her blood, he slowly opened his eyes to meet her stare.
 
Kagome hadn't expected him to actually break the skin of her neck, but the minute she felt that sharp pang, she knew what he had done. The feeling was near bliss, feeling him taking a part of her to keep as his own, joining them as one, if even only for the moment. She wasn't a strong believer in the vampire ways of the Goths, and wasn't one to go around biting people, but she would admit that there had been a few times she had indulged in a little blood play, having herself always the victim of the ravenous vampire. But this…this was different, this was deeper, darker. She wasn't sure what it was about Sha that had changed this situation from hapless fun to dangerously erotic, but in that moment of watching him savor her life force, she nearly drown in it.
 
InuYasha's eyes opened, meeting her blatant half lidded stare, and he licked his lips. “You are exquisite.” The girl before him blushed like a school girl. Rising to his feet, InuYasha stared down at the girl for a moment before raising an eyebrow. “I think Sweets, that you need to do a little worship of your own.”
 
Kagome's mouth moved a few times, her eyes lifting up to stare at the gold eyed god. “I…you want me to…” His connotation was sound and clear, Kagome knew exactly what he was requesting, but she was still beside herself with the pleasure that he wreaked upon her body.
 
A hand wrapped around her chin, yanking her face up to meet a hardened golden stare. “I shouldn't be hearing words from your mouth, but more, feeling your mouth wrap around my cock.”
 
Kagome brought her hand to his zipper within that moment, fiddling with the metal teeth. Her eyes never broke his stare as finally got a grasp on reality and calmed herself down. What it was that unnerved her so about this man was something she didn't understand, but at this moment, she had lost all control to the demon. `One Sha, zero Kagome,' she thought as her hand lifted from the ground to reach through the boy's zipper.
 
A slapped hers away as she made a feeble attempt to grab his member without much concentration. Within that moment, she was lifted from the ground and slammed against the side of a brick building, a floor down from where they had once been. The demon had picked her up and jumped down the distance, and had effectively pinned her to the wall with his hands. His mouth was inches away from hers, his molten gaze tearing her sanity apart.
 
“Princess, it seems that I need to school you in how to give a proper blow job. It seems that whoever taught you to suck cock is a pussy.” Grabbing her hand in his, he twisted it so that her palm rested outward. Shoving it against the growing bulge in his pants, he roughly rubbed her hand up and down his shaft through the cotton material, jerking himself in her grasp. “Don't be afraid to get rough.”
 
Kagome's eyes met his, reality crashing down around her. She was acting like an amateur, like a school girl with the resident high school badass, attempting to give a blow job in the backseat of some old car. Kagome knew how to do this, she knew how to drive a guy crazy. Why she was standing here with her head up her ass was beyond her.
 
Shaking off Sha's hand, Kagome continued holding the firm grasp on his vital organ. Meeting his stare, she continued to work his shaft for a moment before rising on her tiptoes to plaster her mouth against his. There was no build up, no sweet or heavenly music, and no fireworks; it was her mouth pressed to his and his tongue instantly pushing past her lips. Pushing her shoulders against his, she forced him into reversing their situation, so that it was him with his back to the wall. Her mouth worked over his, their tongues battling for dominance. There was something so right about the feel of his mouth against hers though, something that she never felt, something that made this seem like a the most natural thing in the world, instead of a girl in an alley giving head to a man who constituted as a stranger.
 
Her fingers curled around his length, with her thumb began to nimbly work down his zipper, her body shivering in anticipation. Her other hand was fisting his hair, holding her small form up to his body, her heels giving her that extra boost of needed height. As their mouths battled, her hand successfully vanquished the metal contraption. Running her tongue across his, swabbing once around his mouth then across his lips, Kagome pulled away from Sha as her hand slowly let go of his hair. Standing up, Kagome pressed her body to his, her mouth coming to rest an inch in front of him, teasing, relishing, wanting, warning, and everything in between. Her hands pressed to his chest, and slowly she moved her mouth against his.
 
“Is this what you wanted?” her eyes met his in a clash of passion as it was his turn to be flabbergasted.
 
To bad he recovered far faster then she had. His heart hammered at his chest, his blood pumped faster through his vein, and for a moment, he swore he was staring into the face of an angel. “I could have sworn I said something about your lips around my cock.”
 
Kagome's smile said it all. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, as Kagome dropped to her knees, she ran her hands and nails, down his back, over the beautiful sculpted muscles of his lower back and abs, down to dig her nails into his rounded and toned ass. Pressing her mouth to the open top of his pants where she had already taken care of his zipper and the button, she gently kissed the exposed skin of his pelvic bone, trailing her lips across the flesh, adorning it with attention. Giving his ass one more squeeze, she dragged her right hand around to the front to roll the jeans down his hips a little more, giving her mouth ample room to reach his cock, still nestled in his boxers.
 
Lifting her eyes to stare up at the hanyou, she wasn't shocked to see him staring expectantly down at her. Sticking out her tongue, she traced the beautiful curves of his hips that dipped down into his boxers while her right hand slid into pants and grasped his shaft. Jerking him with his boxers just as hard as she had with his jeans, she enjoyed the way he hissed lightly, and closed his eyes for a split second. Releasing him from his confines, the girl nearly blanched at the awing size of the man's hidden monster. His cock had to be at least eight and a half inches long and about two inches thick. Kagome was glad that she was resting on her knees for she was sure she would have buckled at the sight. He could tear her apart with that monster, she was quite positive about that fact.
 
Not wasting any more time, Kagome brought her lips to the tip of his penis, her tongue tracing his piss hole, then around the mushroom cap of the man's hardened length. Never breaking the stare, Kagome removed his tip from her mouth and ran her tongue up and down the full length of his dick, then pressed firm and succulent kisses down the underside of his penis.
 
InuYasha watched the girl with his undivided attention as she lavished his cock in ways he hadn't felt in…well…ever. When she had fumbled at first, he had sworn her to be nothing more then a talked up legend at the club, but watching her now, he realized that she was every bit the vixen that she was proclaimed herself to be. He was going to have fun with her, he just knew it. But not here….alleyways were made for these types of quick blowjobs and pawing at each other like love starved teenagers. He would fuck her all in good time, but not here, not like this. His hand fished down, grabbing a handful of her hair and he gave her head a gentle tug. “Take it in your mouth, bitch.”
 
Kagome complied instantly. Her mouth wrapped back around his member, engulfing it whole. Working with his impatient hands, she began to bob her head up and down, her tongue tracing the veins in his cock, wrapping around the meat and milking it for what it was worth. She started with only taking about three to four inches in her mouth at a time, but his hips began to thrust against her face and his hand began to increase pressure for deeper penetration. Kagome opened her lips around his cock, breaking the seal she had formed with a suction power that the Hoover vacuum couldn't compete against, and inhaled through her mouth. Then, holding his attention, she slowly lowered her mouth over his cock, running her tongue along the underside on the entire decent, and swallowed down about seven inches into her throat. Breathing evenly through her nose, Kagome began to suck hardily at his member, taking care not to set off her gag reflex.
 
InuYasha finally broke eye contact, his head shooting backwards to stare up into the night sky with a barrage of curses. The belligerent male put his free hand to his hair, grasping at something to try to keep himself sane. Her mouth worked him like a pro, something he wasn't ready for. “Fuck!” looking down to the girl, he panted with her endeavors, unable to help the pumping motion he had begun, trying to press more of his cock down her throat. “That's it, bitch, take it all,” letting out a heavy sigh, he cursed again. “What a good cocksucker you are. Holy shit, baby girl, no wonder Oberon keeps you around.” Feeling her hesitation, probably at the mention of the man whose cock should have been down her throat, he goaded, “his loss is my gain, right? Just keep on sucking, bitch, keep doing what you're doing.”
 
Kagome wasn't able to take much more, but what she had in her mouth she was able to work over without a question. Bringing one of her hands to wrap around his cock at the base, she began to jerk the part that wasn't down her throat.
 
“Oh fucking…” InuYasha grunted once, unable to help the rough thrust into her mouth. “You're loving this, aren't you? Sucking me off in this fuckin' alley, surrounded by trash. It's so fuckin' hot.” Feeling that coil that had so quickly wound its way around his stomach, consuming him with a near fevered sweat, his right hand glided to the back of her head, pushing her down deeper on his cock. “I hope your thirsty baby, cause I'm not letting you up until you drink it all.”
 
Kagome felt her gag reflex kick in the minute he shoved her head down harder on his pole. Trying to pull back, Kagome wasn't shocked to find he refused to relinquish his grasp on her. Kagome could feel it in his cock that he was about to cum, and she just had to hang in another minute. Relaxing her throat, Kagome fought down the urge to vomit, regained control of her breathing, and took down that last inch. And with that, the man lost it.
 
Squirt after squirt of white fluid coated the back of Kagome's throat, leaving her no question about swallowing. The flow seemed to last forever as the boy emptied himself into her welcoming mouth. She kept his member in her mouth until the last drop of semen touched her tongue. Kagome pulled back, her eyes glazed over with lust as she stared up at the hanyou.
 
InuYasha had his head resting against the brick wall, his eyes shut, with one hand tangled loosely in the girl's hair. Relishing in the glory of what could have been one of the greatest orgasms of his life, InuYasha basked in a moment of tranquility. After a moment, he lifted his head away from the wall and stooped to help the vixen stand. Running a finger across her swollen lips, the smirk that overflowed his face was one of the cockiest he could muster. “Baby, you can suck me off any day. You're abso-fuckin'-lutely amazing with that tongue of yours.” Bringing his lips to her ear, he whispered hotly, “have you ever eaten out another girl?”
 
Kagome smiled and kept her mouth shut, resting her neck for a moment while the youkai pressed her back to his chest, his claws coming to rest on her hips. Mewing at the feel of those strong and dangerous claws resting against her bare skin, she stole a glance upwards to his beautiful face. Basked in the golden hue of the midnight moon, Kagome could swear for a moment, she noticed a striking similarity between her golden eyed Adonis and InuYasha. The structure of his heart shaped chin, the bone outline of his face. Had InuYasha a single drop of youkai in his blood line, Kagome would have thought them relatives.
 
Sha strummed his claws against her hips, his face buried in her hair. Sensing her hesitation, he slipped one hand between her legs. “you haven't finished, have you?” It was a rhetorical question, one he didn't expect her to answer. Brandishing one claw, he sliced open the thin material of her pants, directly between her legs. Hearing her gasp, he hardly cared as his finger slipped into the material, and straight into her slit. With a smirk that resided in his voice, he called to her, “no underwear? For shame, little girl.”
 
Kagome gasped as his finger nestled itself knuckle deep inside of her. Arching backwards, her mouth fell open as he quickly pummeled her senses with one of the roughest finger-fucks she ever received.
 
Driving a second finger home, InuYasha continuously rammed his hand between her legs, his fingers curled inside of her to protect her from the tips of his claws. Raising his thumb, he pressed against her clit with his knuckle. The girl's mouth fell open, her head falling back, and quickly, InuYasha covered her mouth with his. Slipping his tongue inside of her mouth, he continued his assault until he felt her body just about spasm in his grasp.
 
It was a blinding orgasm for Kagome, the entire world becoming one bright flash of light. She wasn't sure if she blacked out and collapsed, but next thing Kagome knew, she was in the hanyou's arms, her head nestled against his chest.
 
“Over the top a little, don't you think? I've been told I make girl's weak in the knees, but I've never seen it be the literal case.”
 
Kagome chuckled once, her entire body quaking from the massive orgasm. “That was…”
 
The smirk on his face shut her up.
 
For a moment, the two simply rested against each other, basking in the glory of well relieved frustrations. As InuYasha opened his mouth to speak, two cop cars sped past, heading away from the station, their red and blue lights bathing the two in a surreal lighting. In that instant, InuYasha glanced over down and stared at the girl, losing his way in her eyes. She was beautiful…but he wondered what she looked like without all the makeup, all the facades. Her profile reminded him strikingly of Kikyo, or maybe Kagome, but her attitude was something that neither of the girls's possessed. This vixen, Titania, was holding her own, and impressing him with every step. She had been able to forget the attack and move on in more intimate ways with him, ways that he still longed to feel all over again. She was dangerous, she was careless, and he wanted her. If he didn't get them out of the alley at that moment, InuYasha was nearly sure he would bend her over the steel trashcans and fuck her until the sun rose.
 
“It seems,” InuYasha said after a moment, tearing his eyes away from her to stare out at the street, “that our friend's have left the scene. You want to take a walk back there, see if anyone's left?” Nothing like an awkward conversation after really good…foreplay? What was he going to say to her now? Did it really matter? Their actions spoke the loudest of all the words that night, and more then anything, he wanted to `hear' more. He would have her again, and again….and the next time, his cock wouldn't in her mouth; she'd understand just how he could break a girl.
 
Kagome nodded dumbly, her soul burning from the demon's cognac gaze. Never had anyone been able to melt her the way he could. That night, the rapture she had experienced in the darkness, would be at the forefront of her mind for days to come. Glancing down at her pants, she scowled as they began to walk from the alley, carefully checking the area for signs of police activity. “You know, I can't go to Illusions with a hole in my crotch.”
 
InuYasha smirked, his arm slipping around the girl's shoulders. Holding his breath for a moment, he leaned towards Titania and whispered, “I know.”
Kagome rolled her eyes with a heavy sigh. “That was the plan, wasn't it? Why you didn't bother to take off my pants…”
 
InuYasha cocked an eyebrow, shrugging his shoulders haphazardly. The smile though, gave him away.
 
Kagome nudged him with her shoulder, not able to say that she was disappointed. No, she was so far from disappointed. Tonight, regardless of the drama, had been a good night.
 
They began the walk back to the train station in silence. As they arrived to the dimly lit platform, Kagome noticed that Sha had slipped a bandana over his head, covering those two kawaii ears of his. She guessed that he was trying to avoid unnecessary publicity. She couldn't blame him; those that were at the station were abuzz with the recent news.
 
A man behind the two was busy speaking rather loudly with another woman. “…The punks said that some demon attacked them out of no where…but apparently the one was wanted on charges of rape. I can't believe that the police got a guy handed to them like that.”
 
Bringing a hand to rest on Kagome's shoulder, Sha gave it a squeeze, confirming that things would be okay. Maybe he was right, Kagome thought, maybe things would be all right.
 
Pointing towards the opposite side of the station, InuYasha captured her hand in his with a quick squeeze. “You gonna head back?”
 
Kagome shook her head. “No, I have a change of clothes up at the city. I'll just say that I slipped.”
 
“And landed on my dick? I think it's obvious that something forced that hole, Princess. Oberon is stupid, he ain't blind.”
 
Kagome shrugged, the wind tousling her hair as the next train pulled into station. “Maybe…but then, I really don't care. I'm okay…and I think it's gonna be a good night.” Flashing the hanyou a dazzling smile, she stepped onto the train the minute the doors opened.
 
InuYasha watched her wade into the crowded car, a smile slowly forming over his cocky features. Maybe, just maybe, she was right.
 
X*X*X*X*X*X**X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X**X*X*X*X*XX*
 
 
-I warned you. (^_^) WoOt for a 11 page lime! ::does a jig::
 
*- “I'm going to break your ass,” Spanish slang.
*- “suck my dick”- Spanish slang
 
 
Thanks to:
 
Toya's Gurl (oh, you want all the fun secrets! Not yet, deary, not yet…), sexy_capricorn (wow…five chapters? Hey, happy holidays! LOL. thank you so much!), girl_X_16 (hehe. Denying the obvious is very much so the theme!), mistresskagome4U, Leila_chan(don't you hate it when that happens? Naraku's evil? I'm trying to make him not so awful. LMAO. Hehe. ^_^, how was this for crude Yasha?), silveraloria(I know exactly what you're talking about. It's been a problem for me with this story. COTD just wrote itself. Lol).