InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shrine Prostitute ❯ Surreption ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: Well Merry Christmas, here’s a present for ya’ll, I’ve actually gotten you two chapters within a single month! *gasp* What has the world come to? (Okay, so everyone just forget that this was originally supposed to be one chapter and let’s pretend this really is a momentous undertaking…haha)

Warning: Freaking longest lemon I will ever write, and likely to be the last for a while, sorry. You’ll probably understand why by the end though.

Again, and as always, thank you to each and every reviewer, along with my splendiferous betas Akihana and Seren1tyStar01.

~ ~ ~

Shrine Prostitute by FlameTwirler

~ ~ ~

Chapter 6: Surreption
----- The act or process of getting in a surreptitious manner, or by craft or stealth.
----- A coming unperceived or suddenly.

A ruse in progress may be entertaining but still doesn't hold back the sorrow of parting.

~ ~ ~

Kagome, after haranguing Kazuma thoroughly, started wandering aimlessly around the Shrine properties and even into the connecting healing shrine. Her thoughts weighed her down and she needed to walk them out and work them through.

She knew she just had to see Inuyasha again, had to have a real goodbye with him – they both deserved it. The problem was that she knew it was absolutely impossible for her to get to his room the following night without being seen and having gossip spread all around the Shrine. Not only would she get in trouble but, more importantly, Ryu and especially Inuyasha would likely be punished for the infraction.

So how could she change things around so that anyone who saw her would think nothing of it?

She’d been pondering the same problem earlier even while she’d been berating Kazuma. Obviously everyone had it out for Inuyasha, even Kazuma who’d been so seemingly nice to her. Didn’t he bother to think about the fact that it would be hard for her to say goodbye to Inuyasha and that she’d want some kind of notice? Suffice it to say Kazuma didn’t think anyone could get attached to such a ‘worthless animal’ – as he’d so eloquently put it –  and need such a luxury.

So despite the fact that the man seemed to genuinely like Kagome, he didn’t just dislike Inuyasha, he full out despised him and wouldn’t want to help him in any way whatsoever, regardless of who else it might hurt. There was no way she’d be able to convince Kazuma to cover for her. In fact, if he found out what she was up to he’d at the very least stop it, at most turn it against Inuyasha in the worst of ways.

That brought up even further problems, as Kazuma somehow managed to be at the core of every bit of gossip that spread through the Shrine and everybody listened to what he had to say. If he caught wind of her escapade then both she and Inuyasha would be royally screwed.

She paused and tapped a finger against her chin. Can’t I somehow turn that against him? Isn’t there some way to use his big mouth to my advantage this time?

Suddenly it came to her: she’d have to let Kazuma in on it. He’d have to be at the very heart of the scheme but he wouldn’t even know it. She’d convince him she was going to Inuyasha as some subverted scheme at retribution and he’d eat it up. Yet this would require the greatest amount of acting skill she could ever imagine, and she wondered if she could possibly muster it up.

Squaring her shoulders she marched back to speak with Ryu. She was going to plan this and she was going to plan this well if it would be their final time seeing each other. She’d need his help in playing Kazuma around and there were loose ends that needed to be tied up, but it just might work.

~ ~ ~

Kagome stepped out of the surprisingly large and well-stocked shop, sighing as she cracked her wallet. She’d just spent the majority of her remaining money in a single stop. Eyeing the bag warily she wondered if it would be worth it to be living on little more than ramen for the rest of the month.

After a full night’s planning, scheming, and traipsing around the city to find what she needed, she could only hope so.

Now to get ready and watch the seconds tick by…

~ ~ ~

As he’d promised – the amount of threatening from a certain female notwithstanding – Ryu now had Kazuma trapped in conversation with him at the front desk.

This time of night things were pretty quiet around there; clients had either left already or were busy sequestered in their respective rooms with the tetsudai. People tended to mill around in shifts, coming between 9pm and midnight, leaving between 1am and 2am, coming between 4am and 7am, leaving between 8am and 9am.

Of course he knew that, but then again he’d been around for years. What he had as of yet to figure out was how in the world Kagome had grasped the system when she’d only been there two weeks, most of which had been spent either in Inuyasha’s room or her apartment.

He shook his head; he wasn’t going to strain himself trying to figure out the girl’s mind.

Speaking of which, where is she? Ryu wondered.

Coming up with her little plan she’d been insistent that everything run on the dot. Glancing at the clock he saw it was 3:01am. The room was empty save for Kazuma and he, or so he thought until he noticed the figure in the trench coat standing off to one side.

Oh great! He had to get this woman out of there but quick if he didn’t want the wrath of Kagome coming down on his head.

Catching his gaze the raven-haired woman started toward the desk, sending him a small wave and a smile.

 “Damn,” he spoke, just loud enough to break Kazuma from his ramblings and catch his attention. Following Ryu’s gaze he shot a quizzical gaze at the figure and then smirked.

“My, my, Kagome.” His eyes roved over her from head to toe then back again, and again, as his smirk deepened. “That’s quite the interesting outfit you have there.”

The only thing visible of Kagome’s ensemble, other than the shin length tan trench coat belted tightly at the waist, was a pair of shiny black stiletto boots that disappeared under the hem. She knew it was a cliché get up, but that was the point. She wanted it to be extremely obvious to Kazuma what she was doing so he’d have no doubts as to what he thought was going on.

Thankfully, it was equally obvious she wore at least something beneath the trench, due not only to the odd bunching at the waist and markedly greater wrinkles, but more prominently by the large bulges around her hips.

Kazuma stared pointedly, just short of smacking his lips. “You going to share?”

“Of course,” she replied, batting her eyelashes and trying to act as coy as possible.

She told herself to ignore his ogling and concentrate on what all she had to do. Kazuma’s big mouth made him one of the most powerful workers in the Shrine and she needed to keep her cool if she wanted to make use of it.

Bracing herself for what came next, Kagome resolved her confidence. Kazuma had to buy this, he had to believe she was used to this and everything she was about to pull off.

Slowly she smiled at him and turned to Ryu before opening her trench coat and reaching a hand inside, grabbing a small bag, and tossing it before him on the desk.

The clink of coins caught Kazuma’s attention immediately.

“I assume our agreement still stands?” she asked bluntly.

Ryu picked up the bag, eyeing it cynically until he opened it and judged its contents to be adequate.

“Alright, alright,” he waved her on. “You can have Inuyasha for the rest of the night.” Writing down some notes in his book he stopped suddenly to look up at her. “Just remember, don’t damage the goods too badly, ne? Since ‘technically’ you’re not seeing him tonight I won’t be able to explain it if he’s out of commission because he needs to recover. Got it?”

Kagome nodded, a small wicked looking smile curling her lips, and Ryu had to repress a shiver. He knew this was all a ruse for Kazuma’s sake but even still she was playing her role to perfection. If he didn’t know her so well…

Shaking off the thought he turned to the younger worker. “Not a word of this to anyone, you hear? I’m not losing my job over that hanyou.”

Kazuma didn’t bat an eyelid. Normally Ryu didn’t speak derogatorily about the half-breed; in fact, he’d actually stick up for him. But luckily for them Kazuma wasn’t the kind of person to question it when someone else’s views came in line with his own.

Still…he eyed the bag in Ryu’s hand greedily.

“Now how on earth are you getting to see that bastard, Kagome? I thought I told you quite clearly last night that it was your last with the mutt and that’s why you’d been yelling at me, quite forcefully I might add.” He put a finger to his ear and switched his gaze to her.

He couldn’t keep the shock off his face at what he saw.

She was every man’s masochistic wet dream as the perfect dominatrix, geared up in shiny vinyl and leather. She showed more skin than she covered, but since almost everything exposed was covered in fishnets Kagome felt slightly less naked. It didn’t seem to bother Kazuma at all, though, since he looked like he was trying to peel the clothes right off of her.

She also had an assortment of accessories, chains, and belts attached to her person – some of which she had no idea what the true use was for and had no real desire to know. Then to top it all off she had a pair of handcuffs and a whip hanging at her hip, which is where Kazuma’s gaze finally landed and lingered. Slowly, though, he forced his eyes back up to look her in the face.

“You’re going to see Inuyasha like this?”

She nodded.

“Whatever for?” he asked, clearly puzzled.

“It seems a certain someone,” she pointedly looked at the ceiling while running a finger across her chin, “forgot to tell me about a certain two week limit.”

She shifted and looked straight at him and he had to fight to keep his gaze locked on hers and not the delicately swaying chains that brought attention to certain parts of her anatomy.

“I had certain plans of what I wanted to do to that hanyou that I’ve been unable to realize. Since I came all the way out here there’s no way I’d leave without having my fun – it’s so hard to find good partners for it, you know.” She sighed with exaggerated exasperation. “I know I won’t be able to break the rules a second night so I have to shove everything into one night. Do you know how annoying that is?” She glared at him. “And I’d had such lovely plans.” Her eyes glazed over as she stroked her whip.

The movement pulled Kazuma from his daze.

Kami, this was Kagome of all people! Sure, she looked hot as hell, but this was the same naïve little girl who had walked in there the first day not knowing what to do. There was no way this was real.

He looked at Ryu. “Nice one buddy.” He moved to pat Ryu on the back but the older man scurried away at the attempted contact, lip curling. Kazuma merely shrugged before turning to Kagome and smiling. “But man, how on earth did you convince Kagome to dress up like this? I must admit, as far as pranks go this certainly is the tastiest.”

He licked his lips and Kagome had to will herself to not wrinkle her face up in disgust. Instead she stood as tall as she could, jutting her chin into the air.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Kazuma. Really, you think Ryu could convince me to wear these kinds of clothes if I didn’t want to?”

She reached into a pouch secured to one of the belts to grab a pair of gloves. Pulling them on, the tips of her fingers popping through where they’d been cut off, she flexed her hands in them, making the leather creak.

Kazuma looked closer and could tell the gloves were definitely broken in and showed signs of heavy use.

Thank the kamis the store had a used pair in my size! Kagome sighed in relief. Then, moving closer to him, she ran one finger across his jaw before turning away and walking back toward Ryu.

“Just because I have a dark secret doesn’t mean I’m going to show it to you right away. This was the first time I’d used a Shrine’s prostitute so I was feeling my way around. Is it any wonder I’d be confused my first day? And you still hadn’t explained the rules to me well enough…or at all.”

She glared pointedly at him and Kazuma could almost believe her with a cold stare like that. Maybe he had been a mite lax in his duties? Ah well, but what did that matter now? Regardless of whether he’d explained the rules well enough or not he wasn’t sure if he could believe this ploy of theirs.

Finally an answer came to him, one that would solve the question of her truthfulness and also give him a good time in the process. He smiled and Kagome shivered at the intent behind it.

“I want you to show me that you know how to use that whip. Then I’ll believe you.”

Kagome stared at him aghast. What was she to do? Well, she’d seen whips used before, on television and the like, and the man in the store had demonstrated it for her when showing her the difference between the whips in model, length, and material. Sure, she hadn’t done it herself but she figured she could muddle through. After all, how can you mess something like this up…right?

She unhooked the whip from her belt and turned toward an empty corner of the room, intent on snapping it into the air. Uncoiling it, Kazuma interrupted her.

“Not that way.” Turning his back to her he bent over slightly and rubbed his left butt cheek in a circle, grinning manically over his shoulder. “Prove it on me.”

Shocked, Kagome turned to Ryu, pretending to be seeking approval for using a whip on a Shrine employee but truly searching desperately for any kind of guidance he could give her. He looked very calm and sure of himself when he nodded a firm yes, so Kagome turned and did the same to Kazuma.

“Fine, then turn around completely, hands on that wall over there,” she instructed.

He did as told and Kagome found herself standing behind him, holding the whip limply in her hand. She looked up at Ryu, who was standing so close to her it was disconcerting, but he simply held up a finger to his lips and motioned for her to hand him the whip.

“Come on already, I’m waiting,” complained Kazuma.

Ryu pointed to Kagome, so she replied, “Stop your fussing already or I’ll really punish you.”

With a bend of his arm and a flick of his wrist Ryu snapped the whip soundly across Kazuma’s backside. Then he hurriedly turned and thrust the whip back into Kagome’s hands but oddly refused to release her, his entire demeanor changing as he started to tremble.

Shouting in surprise Kazuma spun around to see Ryu trying to pry the whip from the hands of an obviously confused Kagome.

“I want a go at him now,” Ryu said, finally prying the girl’s fingers free, eyeing the man in front of him with what Kazuma could only assume was Ryu’s attempt at a malicious smirk.

“Look at you,” he said laughingly, pointing to the limp way Ryu held the whip, his wrist bent at an awkward angle. “There’s no way you can use that thing.” His chuckle was getting heavier as he got a mental picture of Ryu in black leather chaps trying to subjugate three women around him, all of whom cowered in delicious fear until he pulled out a whip. Then they laughed at him and flocked to the nearby Kazuma, who was of course waiting with open arms.

Ryu glared at him petulantly. “Just turn around,” he said, near on pouting.

“Fine, fine,” Kazuma agreed, shoulders still occasionally shaking with mirth. When he felt the whip slap across his back it had all the force of a wet noodle, slithering across him like a snake, the tip winding all over the place instead of slitting straight and true like a fine blade. He couldn’t keep his laughter in any longer and ended up collapsed onto the floor holding his stomach, bracing his back against the wall.

“All right, all right, I give,” he said, giving Kagome yet another appreciative perusal. “You surprise me woman, I wouldn’t have thought you had it in you.”

He smiled and Kagome inwardly sighed with relief. Is he really buying this?

She gave a brisk nod to Ryu and started to walk off toward the door that led to Inuyasha’s wing in the massive Shrine.

“Wait,” Kazuma called and she inwardly cursed. What could be going wrong now?

“If he gets compensation,” he jerked his thumb toward Ryu who was already reseated behind his desk, head buried in his tomes, “then shouldn’t I get something too? I assume you want me to keep my mouth shut.”

Kagome sighed dramatically. “Fine, very well,” she said, reaching into an inside pocket on her trench coat and pulling out another bag of coins and tossing it to him. “Good enough?”

He hefted the bag and after he nodded in satisfaction she leaned over to get into his face.

“Now make sure you’re keeping my little secret, okay? I don’t like to be a rule breaker, and anyhow, it was your fault after all.” She winked at him. “Besides, I really don’t want to have to pull out this outfit for anyone else. That’s a special treat just for special eyes.”

With that she stood and walked briskly away.

Turning her head slightly she caught Ryu’s gaze, giving him a heartfelt smile and a wink.

She couldn’t believe they’d pulled it off! She had to give him credit, Ryu was one hell of an actor. And she hadn’t put in too shabby an appearance either, if she did say so herself.

They’d convinced Kazuma she was only going to see Inuyasha to take tremendous amounts of ‘frustration’ out on him and that he should keep his trap shut. Now not only did she not have to fear the biggest mouth in the Shrine getting wind and spreading word of her jaunt – creating trouble for all of them – but she could safely assume that he would quash any rumors that did pop up, since he knew the ‘truth’ behind the situation.

She had to smile. It had all worked out so perfectly. (Well, minus a few looks and comments from the man she’d prefer to burn from her memory immediately.)

Now she was free to be with Inuyasha without fear of any repercussions.

And boy, was he in for some punishment.

~ ~ ~

Damn it, she’s late! Inuyasha griped to himself.

He hated when appointments came late – especially newbies, as he figured this girl must be since he didn’t recognize the name Ryu had given him – because that meant he got done late. Not that he was looking forward to tonight anyhow, but he’d just as soon get it over with. He growled lowly in frustration, glaring at the door yet again, then turned and thumped down on the bed just for good measure.

Finally, a full 20 minutes after the set appointment time at 3:00 there was finally a knock at the door before it was pushed open. Brazen little hussy doesn’t even wait for a response and just barges right in, eh?

He was lying on his side with his back to the door but he rolled partly onto his stomach and propped himself up on his arms just enough so that he could glance under his right side to see his new client.

His arm blocked his view from her chest up but what he saw was enough.

Yup, he thought, pretty typical. He took in the penchant for black vinyl and leather that ran in this crowd, eyed the tall boots that she seemed slightly uncomfortable standing in, and almost smirked at the whip and handcuffs on her belt.

What, doesn’t she know any better? Doesn’t she know they paired her up with a monster who comes with his own custom made manacles?

He eyed the whip again, noted its new condition.

No, he hefted himself up on a sigh, she probably doesn’t.

Kami but he hated newbies. They were sloppy and unsure and took entirely too long at everything. He sincerely hoped this buffoon hadn’t had the foresight to purchase extra time to make up for her own lack of expertise – if she had…damn but he’d be in for a long night.

Back to the same ol’ same ol’ I see. Not that he’d expected his respite to last as long as it had. Turning around as he heard the lock slide home he came face to face with the last person he could possibly expect to see.

“Kagome?!” he all but yelled in her face.

“Hi honey, I’m home!” She smiled up at him.

What the hell?! All Inuyasha’s thoughts were thrown into confusion. Kagome was showing her teeth to him but there was no way he would classify that as a smile – no, on her it looked almost like a grin, a smirk even. It didn’t fit her at all but then again, neither did the clothes.

Damn it, nothing is making sense!

“Now, now, Inuyasha,” she cooed, “there’s no need to look so surprised.”

She unhooked the handcuffs from her belt and started twirling them on one finger.

“I suppose you could say I’d been working myself up to a point – I wanted to have my own fun too you know – but due to a certain lack of information I’d mistakenly thought I had more time.”

She sighed dramatically as she shoved him down onto the bed and moved to kneel over him, straddling his waist.

“I had to pay quite the mint to secure you tonight, but I made sure we’ll have enough time to really have some fun.”

Leaning over she blew in his ear as she pulled his hands up over his head. She locked one in the cuffs before threading the chain through the headboard, locking his other hand in place on the other side.

Inuyasha was disgusted with himself. He was getting hard with the way she was pressed up against him, the way her lower body jostled against his with every movement she made. Even after all this time he wasn’t sure how he could get aroused when he knew it would be beaten out of him within the coming few minutes. Maybe his sense of smell was reacting to the pheromones the obviously aroused women permeated? Damn it, he wasn’t sure how it happened, but he felt like a fool every time it did, and now was no different.

In fact now he felt worse. He’d had a completely different view of Kagome, thought of her as the one nice person he would meet here. He should have known better; a decent person wouldn’t ever show up in a place like this, wouldn’t ever come to a hanyou. Man, he truly was an idiot.

Kagome leaned back, pushing her hands against his chest as leverage. She flicked a glance at the manacles strung to the wall – truly disgusting things – and was very glad she’d had the foresight to bring her own. It’d be interesting too, since it’d have to be by his own will that he stayed bound. He’d be able to break through the ningen-issue steel handcuffs like they were nothing.

“Now that we’re all situated it looks like it’s time for fun now, ne?”

Inuyasha made no reply but Kagome saw his eyes dim then go blank, like he was hiding inside himself, causing her to grimace. She hated that look, it made him appear so dead, without all the fire that made him inherently Inuyasha, and she shook to think of what happened to him on a daily basis to make him have that kind of defense system.

Still, she was a coward. She couldn’t dispel his misconceptions just yet; she knew she’d lose all nerve to do what she was about to do if she told him what she was up to. He’d just have to figure it out on his own.

The corner of Kagome’s mouth quirked upward at the thought, extending yet further when she took in the sculpted chest that still lay beneath her hands. No time like the present to get started! she mentally crowed.

First things first, though, these dratted boots have to go! Seriously, whoever thought up stiletto boots should be shot, and whoever wears these on a regular basis has to be a masochist.

Reluctantly sliding off Inuyasha’s warm body she got her bearings on the floor and managed to wriggle out of the death-traps-of-doom, as she was now wont to call them, leaving the thigh-high fishnets and garter belt for the time being, hoping that feeling a little sexier would bolster her courage.

Glancing back up at him to get his reaction she noted that while his ears pivoted to follow her movement his eyes were still glazed and directed at the ceiling. She felt bad for it but she was actually a bit glad he hadn’t looked over to see her – ahem – ‘less than graceful’ release from said traps.

But now it was time to convince him that looking at her was infinitely better than a drab old bit of plaster. She smiled with glee as she moved to him.

Luckily he’d already taken care of his top, acting much the same as he had the first night she’d come, throwing the shirt away even while the door was being opened, ostensibly to get things started and done as soon as possible. Now he was clothed only in a pair of black sweats, hung indecently low on his hips, already tented and proud. Without another thought she jerked the pants to his knees, moving to the end of the bed to tug them the rest of the way off his hips.

She was stunned at the sight of him in all his glory, stretched out across the sheets like a sacrificial morsel set out to appease her fearsome appetite, or some gorgeous demi-god sent to torture women everywhere with sensory overload until they melted into puddles of goo at his feet. She felt strangely like doing just that right now, but no, she had a mission to complete first.

Crawling up the bed she settled in next to his thigh, crossing her legs as she seated herself in the spot with the best vantage possible. With much more confidence than she felt she reached out a hand and gently stroked one finger up the length of him. Inuyasha started, inhaling sharply at the contact, and that gave Kagome the boost to go a bit further.

She leaned over him, her left hand finding the mattress between his legs to support her weight, her right hand suddenly fisting around him and giving him one long, hard stroke, her hand coming off the end.

Kagome gasped at the heat of him, of the strangeness of feeling how hard he was under her hand yet feeling the soft skin moving along with her. She’d felt him against her, inside her multiple times, but never in her hand like this, her eyes on him watching every twitch.

She tightened her fist around his base, noted the deepening red tint to his skin, and swore she could almost feel him throbbing in her hand. She stroked him again, moving as painstakingly slow as she could, watching how his skin bunched and stretched. Reaching the end she circled his tip with a finger, moving around under the flap, before running her thumb across his slit and giving it a light pinch.

The muted grunt she heard behind her had her twirling around but she saw the same dispassionate face, although significantly flushed. However since she wasn’t positive if that had been a good grunt or a bad one she decided to forgo anymore of that particular endeavor. The last thing she possibly wanted to do tonight was cause him any more pain.

She began to stroke him in a slow, easy rhythm, allowing herself to get used to the feel of him, of doing this to him. Her mind was preoccupied with the way he looked, with the feel of his skin sliding smoothly under hers, with the way the muscles in his abdomen tightened and rippled when she rubbed her other hand across it.

She stroked him harder and faster now, alternating speed and pressure slightly to keep him on his toes, to show him that she was doing this for his pleasure, not her own – although she had to admit she was having a fantastic time so far.

So enthralled was she in his texture, in the way his breathing sped up, in the way his body reacted and jerked under her involuntarily, that she was caught unawares when he erupted in her hand. She pumped him a few more times, reluctant to let go, almost disappointed it was over. There were so many other things she’d wanted to try.

A smile curled her lip as she stood up. It was okay – she was far from finished.

Lifting her head she found Inuyasha looking at her, the blankness not completely gone from him but significantly reduced, a mixture of confusion and curiosity marking his face.

Patting his thigh with her non-sticky hand Kagome pushed away from him. “Now don’t go anywhere,” she said, all but bouncing across the room to the same spot where previously she’d found a pitcher of water stashed. Sure enough there it was, and grabbing that and a small towel she made her way back over to him.

This time around she almost enjoyed cleaning him up, seeing as how there was no blood involved, he wasn’t snapping at her, she wasn’t deathly worried, and she could still appreciate the view for what it was. Her hands used much more enthusiasm than strictly necessary and she was pleased to find that by the time she was done he was already semi-aroused again. This boded well for her plans, though she did have to stifle the urge to steeple her hands in front of her, wiggle her fingers, and purse her lips while cackling out a sinister, ‘Excellent!’.

Placing the pitcher and towel on the table beside the bed she crawled up next to Inuyasha, stretching herself out along side him.

“I’m guessing we’ve don’t have too much longer before you’re ready to go again, am I right?” Inuyasha shot her a startled look that made her chuckle. “Oh I’ve been watching you and doing my homework – I had to make my plans for tonight somehow, now, didn’t I?”

He nodded mutely, not quite sure what he was agreeing with.

“Well then,” she said, sitting up, “I shouldn’t be letting time get away from me.” So saying she deftly undid her top, the small chains attached clinking as the whole thing landed in a heap on her lap. Unbuckling her belt she tossed the whole ensemble to the floor behind her.

Suddenly she blinked down at herself, just realizing she was still wearing the second belt with the whip still attached.

She wanted to rip the wretched thing from her body, burn the whip, never look at the bloody things again, but she restrained herself, knowing she was already showing Inuyasha a dual personality that obviously confused him so she didn’t need to go adding in a third to clutter up the mix.

Instead she fingered the whip while loosening the belt. “Do you promise to be a good boy, Inuyasha?” she whispered, surprised at the low, sultry tone in her voice.

He nodded again, obviously confused again when she threw the whip and belt over her shoulder, but also relieved.

“I’m glad. I won’t be needing that again then, will I?”

He raised her eye brow at the word ‘again’ – she already used it? – but he realized the question was rhetorical when she bent her head and started sucking on his collar bone, her hands everywhere at once while caressing his body.

Kagome never knew that time could go by so fast.

Before she knew it she could feel him hard against her and she worked her way down his body to her destination. She knew Inuyasha was watching her; she could feel his gaze burning through the top of her head but she couldn’t look up just yet or she might lose her nerve.

Very gently she reached out to grab the base of him in her left hand, smoothing her right across his hip, while she leaned down and kissed his tip. Hearing his sharp intake of breath she smiled against him, kissing him everywhere, learning the feel of him, the taste of him.

She regulated her movements based on his reactions: the tension in his body, the intensity of his breathing. When she felt him taking long, deep breaths she finally looked up and locked eyes with him for the first time.

Slowly she opened her mouth over him and took him in, pausing to suck on him with every forward movement, as she slowly pushed him inside her.

Finally she felt him hit the back of her throat. She’d read all about how to do this, but kami! The feel of him was so different, so much more than she’d expected. Relaxing her muscles she opened the back of her throat, feeling him slide down as she pushed herself further onto him, until she felt the heat of him would scald her from the inside out.

Then she swallowed, the muscles of her throat closing convulsively around him.

Inuyasha couldn’t help it, he bucked up wildly into her mouth and Kagome came up gagging and spluttering, chest heaving as she coughed and tried to catch her breath.

Damn it! Now he’d done it. Ears flattening against his hair he waited in expectation for her wrath, but instead, he swore he heard her chortle.

His eyes snapped open and he looked at her in amazement. She was straight up on her knees now, wiping her chin with the back of one hand, the other pressed to her chest as she tried to hold in her bubbling laughter.

Kagome took a moment to finally pull herself together but when she did she grinned down at him. “Down boy,” she said, stroking him lightly with one hand. “I’ll take that to mean I’m doing something right?”

She was being careful to cover her own stun at the moment, but her surprise wasn’t from Inuyasha choking her. She’d almost figured something like that would happen, what with it being her first time and not really knowing what she was doing or how to control his movements.
No, her shock came when she’d seen Inuyasha’s reaction out of the corner of her eye, despite the tears clogging it from gagging and laughing. He’d had all the appearance of a condemned prisoner awaiting his punishment.

It saddened her that even after their two weeks together he could think her capable of such an act. It had only taken her coming in tonight dressed up like one of his normal clients with a fabricated story he should have been able to see through in an instant and his confidence in her was shot, if he’d ever had much to begin with.

She didn’t bother to explain it to him now; obviously with him actions spoke louder than words, so she’d just have to prove to him that he deserved better and that he didn’t have anything to fear from her – not this night, nor any other.

With renewed dedication Kagome went back to her task, merely raising an eyebrow at his confused expression upon receiving no retribution for bruising her throat. Well, she thought, he’ll learn.

This time she knew not to take him so deep but despite this Inuyasha seemed to be enjoying himself thoroughly. Kagome kept one hand heavy on his hip, holding him firmly in place, the other touching him everywhere, burning him with caresses so hot it left Inuyasha wondering how after only two weeks of sexual experience she’d learned a guy could be so sensitive in those spots.

He was actually glad for the handcuffs at that point, since for one it forced him to focus part of his attention on staying chained and away from her glorious mouth and his desire to thrust wildly into it, and also because if his hands were free his bedding would have been completely torn to shreds by his grasping claws.

He was panting now, squirming beneath her, chains rattling against the headboard, and Kagome knew he must be close. No sooner had she braced a hand on each hip to hold him down when he came violently in her mouth, a growl of pleasure torn from his throat even as he tried to keep it in.

Trying desperately to catch his breath he started coming back to himself when he felt her still down there, licking him. With open faced shock he watched as Kagome cleaned with her tongue every bit of him that she hadn’t been able to swallow. It was something she’d steeled herself to do as she’d been planning. She’d heard horror stories from her friends about the horrible taste from their blowjob escapades so she’d been expecting something tasting along the lines of ipecac. By comparison this wasn’t nearly as bad, though certainly still not pleasant, but since she’d expected worse she found she could actually enjoy what she was doing, glorying in the way his muscles still clenched beneath each pass of her tongue. Besides, if this was one little present she could give him, one little bit of enjoyment she could pass along to him, then she’d gladly do whatever he liked.

Upon examining him and finding him unsullied enough to her satisfaction she fell against him, snuggling up between his legs and wrapping her arms around his waist as she laid a single kiss on his abdomen. Resting her chin on his stomach she looked up at him inquisitively.

“Why do you look so shocked?”

“That was-,” he stopped to catch his breath, “that was the first time anybody’s ever done that to me.” Apparently being post-coital from his first experience receiving oral sex also made him a bit more open, as she hadn’t expected him to actually answer.

The amazement in his eyes caught her off guard. “You have to be kidding. I’m sure somebody would’ve thought to do this before me.”

“Not like that,” he shook his head.

“Meaning…?”

“Not where I didn’t come out mangled or bloodied at the end,” he explained gruffly, annoyed that he had to spell it out for her.

She winced, the picture coming rushing back to her of how she’d found him before.

“Well they’re all stupid,” she huffed, “every single one of them. It was much better hearing you moan for me in pleasure. Besides I must say I actually quite enjoyed it too.”

She was mystified to see that he actually blushed at this statement, looking away disgruntled, and she couldn’t help but giggle at his antics.

More than anything, though, she was glad to see that he was back with her. There was no more distance in his eyes; he was talking with her, getting annoyed with her. Yes, things were back to normal – or at least their version of it.

Abruptly she stood up on the mattress, balancing her weight carefully once she was at full height in order to ensure she didn’t topple over head first on top of him. As amusing as that might be she didn’t think it would be a pleasant trip for either of them. She deftly undid her hot pants, leaning with one arm against the wall as she wriggled out of them, and kicked them to the floor. Inuyasha hissed in his breath at the lacy little black garter belt she wore underneath, especially given his vantage point lying beneath her where he could see right up it. Then she lay back down next to him, snuggling up against his chest, sighing from the warmth of him.

“I take it from that little show we’re not done yet?”

“Oh no, not in the least,” she mumbled, her voice muffled as she grazed her lips against his skin. “But we’ve got to wait for your little soldier to be up and ready again.”

“Yes sir!” he mocked, wondering just how much planning she had put into this, just how long this night was going to go on. Not that he was complaining at all…

“So let me out of these cuffs already, I’m losing circulation in my arms.”

She chuckled darkly against his chest so he took that as a no.

“Consider that your punishment for not letting me know about the two week limit.” Before he could protest about it being all Kazuma’s fault she pressed a finger to his lips. “I’ve been planning for days about all the things I wanted to do with you, to you, and was just working up the courage when I suddenly ran out of time. Now that this is the last chance I get there’s no way I’m letting your hands free to distract me.”

With that she moved her hand to the side of his head and levered herself up until she was sucking on his neck, all thoughts of asking how she’d managed to get there that night fleeing his mind.

“Aren’t you tired of doing that yet?” Between her hands and her mouth she’d been in constant contact with him for the last hour.

She didn’t look up from her place snuggled under his jaw. “I don’t think I could ever get tired of kissing you, but since I don’t have that long I think that the rest of tonight will have to serve just fine. I don’t plan on letting you go until our time is up.”

His breath hitched at her words. What had he ever done to deserve a night like this?

Kagome moved to the other side of his neck, fisting her hand in his hair and pulling his head back to show her more skin, her breasts rubbing against his chest where she’d had to prop herself up to reach across him.

She leaned up, kissing his nose, his eyes, his forehead, his cheeks, his chin, every available breadth of skin on his face and jaw, his lips feeling conspicuously empty for being overlooked.

Eventually she crawled on top of him until she was straddling him, her body flush against his, feeling he was most definitely ready for her again. She laid herself flat against him then with a grunt she braced herself, wriggling her body down until she could feel him pressing against her. Ever so gently pushed herself off his chest, slowly but inexorably impaling herself on him.

She only got him about halfway in when she paused, gasping and trembling. With a little effort she raised herself up slightly and tried pushing herself down again, moaning slightly then immediately clamping her hand over her mouth.

As she moved her hand back down to his chest Inuyasha saw how badly it was shaking. Searching further he saw that despite her head being bent with her bangs covering her eyes he could still see a fierce blush covering her face, her jaw clenched tightly shut.

She’s embarrassed!

He couldn’t believe it. Leave it to her to be nervous about this of all the things she’s done tonight. Thinking about her reaction to her own moan he wondered if it was due to the fact that she was getting pleasure from this too, and from what she’d said so far she wanted this to night to be about him.

He stayed quiet a moment longer as she worked herself awkwardly on him but finally he could take it no more. He wanted to be inside her, deep, making her scream…

“Kagome.” She didn’t look up. “Let me out of these things.” He rattled the chains connecting him to the bed post. “Kagome…” He let his plea linger as she stilled above him. “Please…”

Without moving she dropped her head slightly in acquiescence. That was all he needed.

With a growl he tore the chains from the headboard, flipping her under him in one smooth movement as he slammed into her, pressing down on top of her as he brought his lips to hers, ravishing her fully in every way possible.

He plunged in and out of her with abandon, her moans echoing inside his own mouth, seeming to reverberate inside him. Reaching one hand down between them he ripped away the flimsy lace material of her garter belt, the straps connecting to her fishnets tearing with it, tossing it away with a flick of his wrist as he reached back down to find her, stroke her.

There was no way he wanted to be so far behind on the score so he was determined to make her come at least twice before he did so again.

The tension became too much for Kagome. After arousing herself so much while pleasuring him she had been just teetering on the edge, but now with everything he was doing to her she was in sensory overload. Ripping her mouth away from his Kagome let loose a keening wail as she bucked up against him, her orgasm washing over her with a force she hadn’t yet experienced.

Inuyasha stilled, willing his body to not respond to the feel of her rippling around him. He had to wait for her and wait he would.

He stared openly at her mouth and as soon as he decided she was breathing normally enough he kissed her again, this time not so rough and frenzied, but languid and deep, an exercise in exploration. She responded immediately, sucking gently on his lip, wrapping her arms around his neck as she held him to her.

He moved against her, their bodies pressed together, grinding deeper and deeper into her as though he wanted his entire body to be inside her. Releasing her head he reached down and wrapped her legs around him, feeling the coarse fabric of her fishnets rubbing against his waist and back. He grabbed her arms, pulling them from around his neck and pushing them firmly to the mattress, his hands trailing up until he reached hers, intertwining their fingers.

Kagome shivered at the intimacy of the moment. Despite the slow movements she was already struggling for breath and she had to pull away from his mouth, throwing her head back as he latched onto her neck, her jaw, her ear.

Her moans were music to him and he could tell by the increasing tempo that she was close. He recaptured her mouth in his, just in time to feel her convulse around him, squeezing him so that he came too, and they swallowed each other’s cries between their lips.

Inuyasha didn’t bother with the courtesy of moving aside before collapsing onto her, his weight bearing her down into the mattress. Kagome for her part didn’t mind at all; instead she thrilled in the feel of him against her from head to toe, still inside her. She could feel his heartbeat thundering in his chest, reverberating in her own, and she wrapped her arms around his back as she snuggled further into the bed with a contented sigh.

Finally deciding that he didn’t want to wake up in the morning to find a suffocated bed mate the hanyou flopped onto his back, rolling Kagome with him, and pulled out with a audible slurp as he positioned her half on top of him, nestled into his side, the cold metal of the handcuffs, still dangling from his wrists, chilling her overheated skin.

Yawning with jaw cracking force her breath wafted across his chest from where her head was pillowed on his shoulder.

“Why did you do that?” she wondered aloud.

He paused. “Do what?” There were too many things he’d done to answer that question blindly.

Kagome searched for words, finally deciding to just be blunt. “Why did you kiss me?”

Because you’re beautiful. Because you’re the most good-hearted person to ever walk through these doors. Because to you I’m not a dirty hanyou but tonight I’m just another guy. Because I couldn’t stand holding onto your memory without knowing the taste of your lips, the feel of your tongue against mine. Because I don’t think that a few moments of kissing could attach me to you any more than I already am after the way you’ve treated me.

Inuyasha knew he would never be able to voice any of those reasons so he went for the safest. “Because I knew you’d like it and you deserve it, especially after tonight.”

Raising her head slightly she rebutted the remark. “But I wanted to do all those things and I enjoyed it, quite aside from the fact that it was intended to be a thank you for you, treating me as well as you did the last two weeks.”

He scoffed at her, “Keh,” but his body was still feeling too languorous to allow him to get into any sort of real argument. Instead he settled for leaning over and giving her another long, drugging kiss.

When they pulled apart they did something both had wanted to do since those first nights together: they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

That wasn’t the end of their night together however. After only a couple hours of sleep both awoke, restless and desiring to spend as much of their last bit of time together awake – and active.

Inuyasha, after stripping Kagome of those ridiculous leggings and making sure she was fully nude above him, finally taught her how to ride him with abandon, hands on her hips to guide her until she learned the feel of it, when he had to move his hands to fist his fingers in the bed linens for fear that the tension would override him and he’d unwittingly dig his claws into her flesh.

They slept more and lay in bed, caressing and touching while holding each other close, occasionally talking, more often remaining in contemplative silence or letting their hands do the speaking for them.

When morning came around and their time together was finally over it was with great reluctance but better closure that they finally bid goodbye, sharing one last kiss and silent ‘thank you’s before the door shut for the last time with Kagome on the other side.

She rubbed her eyes sleepily, making her way down the hall to Ryu’s office where she’d stashed some normal clothes so she didn’t have to go traipsing through the Shrine and the city streets wearing a trench coat and stiletto boots – as if that wouldn’t give off any signals that something unusual had happened.

Kami, she was just glad they’d been able to convince Kazuma of the ruse so she didn’t have to worry about quashing any rumors or getting either Ryu or Inuyasha in trouble.

Still, she didn’t look forward to coming back that night and having to face someone new. She knew she was more attached to Inuyasha because he’d been her first tetsudai, let alone her first lover, but she couldn’t shake the niggling feeling of unease that followed on the thought. Shrugging it off she figured she’d feel better after she’d had a couple hours more sleep.

She just hoped the sinking feeling in her gut would be gone by then too.

~ ~ ~

Original posting: January 4, 2007

Edited: August 09, 2009