InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Inu-Youkai ❯ I Give no Mercy ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authors Note:
Hi!!! Okay this is how it is.... I have the entire story written, before it was a little incomplete. As I said in my last note that this chapter contains 'Kurama's arrival as well as Sesshy and Kag sparring' is not true.

This chapter is Souta's training and it shows 5 days passing by. And the beggining of Youko's arrival.

Silver Inu-Youkai
Chapter 3 - I give no Mercy!!!

************************************************************************ ****************************************************

*** Morning ***

Kagome woke up an hour before sunrise and found heat being radiated on her stomach from a light weight. She opened her eyes to see Shippou sleeping on her. 'My pup' Kagome thought proudly.

Gently she put him under the covers as she got up. Shippou whimpered at the loss of his okasan's warmth, but calmed a little when he found the blanket on him though would whimper once in a while.

She made her way towards the closet and took out a fighting outfit. It was maroon and clung to her body tightly. It also had purple lacing with a big picture of an Inu-Youkai on her back.

'Kaede always makes the best clothing.' Kagome thought with a tiny winy smile on her face. She made her way towards her private hot spring with the outfit in her hand.

After getting herself soaked for 5 minutes she startedscrubbing herself and washing her long silver hair. She finally got out 20 minutes later with her outfit on and a towe in her hand that was drying her hair.

She made her way into the room and dropped the towel on a near by chair. She put on her swords and daggers also taking out a red hakama -that was made for a male- she held it drapped over her arm with her armor in the other hand.

Since it was still half an hour before sunrise, Kagome decided on doing her own warm up. She wore bandages for her innder layer on the chest as to not have difficulty while fighting.

She dropped her things on a bench near the chnage rooms and walked into the middle of the dojo. Sitting down cross legged indian style, she closed her eyes and started to let her energy flow through her.

An unnatural gust of wind made her hair move around, which was now in the form of a braid.

*** Sesshomaru's POV ***

I was alerted by the rising of a power that was centered in the dojo. It was way to high for anyone of us, besides my father whom I could sense in his room and my self.

I got off the comfy bed and put onmy upper hakama. it was probably 10 minutes 'till sunrise and that's when I remembered the pup Souta starts his training today.

I raced down stairs and peeked inside to see the 'daoughter' of Lady Makoto stretching as to prepare for a duel. She looked towards where I was standing and had a frown on her face. She had clearly stated that my presence was not welcome right now and so I left. While going back I could hear Lady Makoto dragging her pup, grumbling about 'you need to be trained, and she'l have your head if you are late.'

*** Normal POV ***

Souta sat in front of Kagome yawning. She had hidden her power again as to not alert the guards.

"Souta." she began in a cold chilled voice making him sit up straight "I will show no mercy during your training. You have five days to learn the basics. Your training is 6 hours from sunrise to noon and 6 hours from sunset to midnight."

"Aww come on nee-" Souta began but was cut off by her warning growl of annoyance. ' I guess she really means it.' he thought

"Now. Sit straight and calm your breathing, close your eyes and focus on your surroundings only. Clear your mind." Kagome said and waited until she could hear his calm breathing. "Now what do u sense?"

"I sense nothing except your presece. It's like there's heat coming from you." he said.

"Good." "Now I want you to use your ears and tell me of any sounds you hear."

"I hear your soft breathing, heart beat but faint, and the sound of a bird near by to my left."

"Now. I want you to point in the direction of where you think someone is." Kagome said as she jumped from one side to the other and he pointed.

The rest of the training was him stretching, learning how to hold a sword properly, how to swing it and how to swing it with steps.


*** 5 days later ***

Some servant had caught a flu that was quickly spreading through the castle. The reason why the Lord, Lady and the Princes of Western Land had come 6 days early before the festival.

Kagome had come to speaking terms with Inuyasha and would once in a while talk to Seshsomaru. Inutaisho had showed no sings of noticing a change in his friend.

Today was the day Kagome would leave for patrolling the lands again. She was satisfied that he atleast knew good defence and some basics. Also she had taught him youkai laws and their customs.

Today was also the day to test Souta before taking her leave. Everyone that included Lord Higurashi -though he ignored Kagome and she ignored him-, Lady Makoto, Wind Scar, Lord Inutaisho, Lady Mizuno, Prince Sesshomaru, Prince Inuyasha and Sango sat in the dojo with Kagome and Souta in the middle.

They both bowed and Souta got into a fighting stance. "Defend" Kagome said as she moved fast -not as fast as she usually would. But then again she was testing a beginner- towards him and tried to land a kick on his chest, but he had already jumped high in air.

She jumped and tried to punch him but he created a shield. They did this for a while until it was his turn to attack. She dodged every move and finally they moved to swords.

Kagome rolled up her sleeves revealing two daggers attached to the inside of her arm and strong muscles on her pale skin.

"Souta. Gomen" Kagome said as they both began attacking and defending. Kagome had managed to brake his arm, ankle, 2 ribs and had landed a lot of bruises. This last attack she let him do some damage, as she purposely let her arm out a little too long giving him the chance to slick her arm from wrist to shoulder.

Wind Scar got up growling at Kagome who winked at him, making him bark. "Good job. Nice cute you got on my arm" Kagome said looking at Souta who was somewhere between conscious and unconscious. He was bleeding pretty bad as well as Kagome who was now tying a cloth on it tightly. She picked Souta up and walked to her mother.

"Weren't you a bit too harsh." her mother asked.

"No." Kagome said. "Tell Shippou I left and am not sure when i'll be back. Also make sure that Souta rests for 2 days and then someone will arrive to train him more." She was going to say more but the door opened reavealing a servant with a letter in his hand.

Kagome gave a low growl at his behaviour. "He's new" her mother said. Kagome nodded.

"This letter just arrived from the South and is to read right away as instructed." The servant said handing the letter to Lady Makoto and leaving. Lady Makoto opened it and started reading...

'Dear Kagome. No dear 'female' Inu-Youkai. Kagome gave a little growl of annoyance.

How are you? Hope you're fine, not that it matters. So how did your training go with your brother? You didn't go too hard on him did you? -I can just imagine a broken arm, a broken leg and loads more with him unconscious and you bleeding as well.

"I was going to come home and train him" Kagome said at the questioning look from everyone.

Anyways, I'll be arriving the day after you get this letter and I expect you to be there. also your advise worked, but you do remember that 1 fault and i'm sure Lady Makoto would like to know about you trying to pet- I can't say it. Imagine if someone else was reading it.

Well I have to get ready, hope to see you tomorrow.
Yours truly,
Kurama '

Everyone again shifted their gave to a growling Kagome as if she has grown a third head. "Urgh. The nerve of that baka kitsune." She grumbled handing Souta over to her mother and taking the letter in her hand.

"Are you leaving?" her mother asked.

"Obviously not." Kagome said. She turned to Wind Scar and said "give him the surprise that I was going to give later." Wind Scar growled saying 'NO. He'll be pissed at you.' "He deserves it." Kagome said and then left mumbling "Instructions. Couldn't he say 'should be only read by Kagome.' " she headed to the Hospital wing to put an antidote on her bruise so it doesn't get infected, before washing it after a while.

"Nobody has ever been able to stop her." Sango said disbelievingly. The rest just thought she's on good terms with him. Wind Scar changed into his Pheonix form and left.

It was now late evening and Kagome was perfectly healed sitting with Shippout in her lap on a tree in the gardens. Shippou was extremely happy since his mother wasn't leaving and his tutor was coming tomorrow.

Some guests have arrived in the afternoon with the rest of them coming tomorrow morning. The plan was to -everyone will help set up for the festival that will be held in the Eastern gardens. They had the Lords, Lady's, Nobles, Princes, Princesses coming to participate in this, as well as their pups.

************************************************************************ ****************************************************
hi!!!! hope the chapter will satisfy you. And I just felt like putting some humor in this.

(readers of fanfic)Fanfiction only allows you to chose 2 categories for your story description. My categories will be Romance, a lil' Humor, Sadness that will be triumped, and Action.