InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Target Practice ❯ Shippo's Worst Nightmare ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Me? I own nothing but my twisted imagination...
 
A/N: Hey, I finally came up with another amusing idea for another drabble! And before you complain, just realize that at least it means I'm trying. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the twenty seconds of pure goofiness!
 
 
Shippo's Worst Nightmare
 
By: ArtemisMoon
 
Story Type: 100 word drabble
 
 
Shippo's frightened wails echoed throughout the campsite.
 
"Inuyasha! Were you being mean to poor Shippo-chan again?" Kagome glared at the shocked hanyou.
 
"W-what? NO!" He shook his head in frantic denial.
 
Sighing, Kagome ignored him and bent down to console the baby kitsune. "What did he do to you this time, Shippo-chan?"
 
His eyes shining with tears, the kit clung to her as if his very life depended on it. "It was so scary, Kagome!"
 
"Did he hit you? Or steal your candy again?" She gave Inuyasha an evil glare above Shippo's head.
 
"No!" He cried, terrified. "He was NICE!"
 
 
 
A/N: LOL! I thought of that tonight out of the blue, and it struck me as so amusing that I just had to turn it into a drabble. Because I'm sure Shippo would be scared of Inuyasha acting nice to him, since it probably means either he's possessed or the world is coming to an end, at least in his mind.