InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ In da club ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~ Curse of the dragon~<>~
 
 
 
~<>CHAPTER 2 ~<>~ In da club
 
 
 
 
“Make a right at the next light,” InuYasha stated plainly as he tossed the remaining part of the blunt out of his passenger window. His ears were plastered to his head and he winced in pain as they got closer to the infernal racket that was attracting them. He growled slightly and pulled at his red button-down shirt, as if trying to flatten the wrinkles from wear out of the material. Fidgeting, he unbuttoned the top two buttons of the silk like material revealing a rather tight fitting white wife-beater that molded to his pecks like a second skin. The outline of his pecks was only a glimpse to the physical peak that this boy was in, and by the Gods did he love to gloat that fact. InuYasha stretched against the cold leather for a moment, arching his back with a deep yawn.
 
Sesshoumaru stepped on the gas as they rounded a corner, drifting the car halfway across the road before ending on the right side of the highway. The stoic Youkai nearly grinned while he watched InuYasha flinch as they nearly collided with an oncoming truck. Sesshoumaru could just about smell the club as they approached the premises and inwardly groaned, knowing he could have saved himself the trouble of bringing the hanyou along with him had he simply opened up his nose earlier. The potent stench of humans was overwhelming, Sesshoumaru noted as he once again made a sharp turn to his left, heading towards the two spotlights the illuminated the night sky.
 
Pulling up in front of the club, so vividly called Abyss, the silver haired brothers stared out at the club. The building was made mostly of glass, which allowed an unlimited view of the lobby of the famous hotspot. Teens crowded into the small area, all trying to enter through the golden doors that led into the club itself. The line for the club was wrapped around the corner of the building and disappeared into a dark ally. The two brothers exchanged a glare before Sesshoumaru threw the car into drive and found the nearest parking garage.
 
As they approached the club, Sesshoumaru flaked to lead InuYasha in his footsteps. Two large bouncers stood in the front of the line, barring all that attempted to weasel their way in. With a glare over his shoulder, Sesshoumaru silently reminded InuYasha to keep his overly large mouth shut. With the air of royalty and a sincere bastard, Sesshoumaru snarled at the two men viciously, “move.”
 
The human guard slowly crossed his arms slowly, defiantly staring back into the golden eyes that were trying to stare him down. The ignorance that festered in this man was immeasurable. “The only people that get through this entrance are those who are on the list and those who I personally know. Now, something tells me you ain't on the list.”
 
Sesshoumaru sneered at the man who was easily ten years his elder. `No reason for him the truth; timelessness breeds fear,' Sesshoumaru thought with a slight sneer. He took another step and pushed against the velvet rope that blocked him from the club's entrance. He continued to stare down the human, his voice hardly anything above a feral growl. “Your precious list is worthless to me. I did not ask about a piece of paper…I told you to move out of our way. I bring news for your boss about his establishment and some propositions he may find appealing.”
 
The man stretched his back to stand a few centimeters taller, as if trying to intimidate the ice prince. With bravado InuYasha silently pitied, the human returned Sesshoumaru's scowl. “We don't just let anyone in here to see the boss. You got to get his fuckin' permission to enter. Now run along, puppy, you aren't on my list. You keep causing trouble and we might have to get violent.”
 
 
Sesshoumaru numbed the urge to rip the man's throat out and turned on the ice works. Narrowing his eyes to slits, he seethed, “Maybe you didn't hear me…my business is not with you. I care not about that list…and if you continue to try to stop me, I'll rip out your beating heart. I am here to speak business. This,” he pointed towards InuYasha with a dismissing wave of his hand, “hanyou is with me, he's my business associate. I bring news from the Dragons of the West and I bring about our business. Unless you wish to end your life early…”
 
Sesshoumaru repressed his smile as he watched the guard's face twist in something akin to horror. The man seemed as if he was going to drop dead on the spot. InuYasha knew his reaction was that of fear; he felt he had stepped in the way of the gangs' dealings. And to mess with the infamous Dragons was like begging for death.
As quickly as the gang's name had left Sesshoumaru's mouth, the other bouncer took over the transaction. Both brothers could smell the radiating stench of the Youkai who stood before them, concealed as a human. He bowed slightly towards the Inu-Youkais then unhooked the chain, gathering a loud angry rant from the kids who were waiting in line for hours. After letting them in, he muttered something to the other guard then beckoned for them to follow him.
 
“My name is Haigar, I am flattered that the honorable dragons would grace us with their presence tonight. I shall take you to see the owner.”
 
InuYasha grinned; this was always his favorite part of this act. Sesshoumaru reached out and placed a hand on Haigar's shoulder. The man froze in his step, his body beginning to shake. He turned slowly to stare at the man behind him, his eyes filled with fear. “I will see your owner when I am ready, not when you find it fit to do so. He will get his news when it is time. Rid me of your insolence now, I have more important things I must attend to.”
Haigar continued to tremble as he mouthed out, “…nani?”
InuYasha let out a low growl and grabbed the man by his throat, yanking the petrified man's ear closer to the Hanyou's own mouth, “Did you not hear what Lord Sesshoumaru said? He will speak to your pathetic master when he is ready to. You are no one to make such arrangements. Now get the hell out of our sight!” He added another menacing growl to the façade of the lie.
Haigar bowed low to the two and glared at InuYasha. He seemed angry to take orders from a half-breed but with a quick glance of Inuyasha's flexed claws, he nearly killed himself running out of the building in fear.
 
The brothers entered the club and stood at the doorway examining the content of the room. Black lights, multicolor lights and neon signs plagued the walls and were covered by a thick fishnet-like material. There was a stage that held two dancing cages where teens went wild with drunken desire and ground against each other with people ogling them from below. The dance floor was huge and could easily fit over three hundred people. Three layers circled the club, the first filled with stools and couches for people to use to their advantage…there were also two bars, one for alcohol and the other for the teens. Then the second platform was for dining, where there were tables in white tablecloths and uniformed waiters. The third layer, the closest to the dance floor, was also lined with tables but these sitting areas were where people would sit to stare out at the dance floor in anticipation of the night ahead of them. In the far right corner of the third layer was a giant iron spiral staircase that led to what must have been the executive lounge overlooking the entire club. The two brothers immediately went in separate directions, InuYasha heading to scout around the club and Sesshoumaru towards the bar.
 
InuYasha walked down to the lowest level next to the dance floor and circled it, glaring out at the teens that were so overwhelmed with lust and desire that they reeked of it. The stench alone was enough to make InuYasha sick. Nonetheless he inhaled deeply; he knew the scent too well. He had spent most of his adolescent years in clubs much like this. Most had actually been viler…more dangerous.
 
InuYasha sat down at a clear glass table and watched in mild interest as hardly clothed girls threw themselves at strangers who groped and mauled their bodies with their filthy hands. He watched as one girl pushed herself up against a man in front of her, who was obviously her elder. The man who this black haired girl threw herself so easily at wormed his right hand up her mini-skirt as they danced and InuYasha shook his head. The girl threw her head back and laughed then drew the man into a passionate kiss. The man who was doing the groping…his eyes were nearly as cold as Sesshoumaru's, InuYasha noted. He finished the song with the girl then smiled, retracted his hand, dragging it down her pale leg, and then exited the dance floor passing InuYasha. InuYasha paused, and turned to look over his shoulder to find the man doing the same as he walked away, curiosity in both their eyes.
`He was a half demon,' InuYasha thought as he turned to gaze back at the dance floor. He scoffed and sat back in his chair, `not often you find them so willing to mingle with a human.' He settled his eyes back to the slut who had so willingly allowed the man to violate her in front of others. She was staring at InuYasha, a look of desire etched into her features. She walked off the dance floor to where the baffled hanyou sat staring.
 
“Like what you saw?” Her eyes were filled with lust. She licked her lips slowly at the hanyou and sang out, “You're new here, aren't you? I'm sure I would remember a hunk like you in a place like this.”
 
InuYasha sighed in annoyance and leaned back against his chair, resting it on two legs. “Keh…what's it to you wench?”
 
The girl stared into his golden orbs with a fiery passion. “I like to know who's eyeing me. Seeing that you took so much time to watch that performance, I can give you one of your own.” She held out one of her hands and stared at him. “Come with me, Love. I'll make your night…”
 
“…End with a trip to the doc to get medicine for crabs. I don't think so woman.”
 
The girl scowled then paused. Her eyes drifted up somewhere into the higher levels of the club and she sighed once. She reached down and grabbed the hanyou's hand and pulled him to the dance floor. He followed, reluctantly, and found himself at the mercy of the female body. She pushed herself against his crotch, and began to sway her hips to the heavy beat of the droning music. InuYasha stared at her before he wrapped his two arms around her waist, pushing himself against her. She gasped and stared up into his eyes, her dark brown ones shining. “My name is Kikyo…”
 
InuYasha looked down at the woman who was so wrapped around him. “That's nice, wench, just keep moving.” `I have no intention of getting an STD tonight,' he thought with a bitter laugh. `But a little action would be nice.' He grinned as they continued to dance, enthralled in the pleasure of the moment.
***************************************************************** *
Sesshoumaru walked to the alcoholic bar and sat down on the stool. He tapped his claws on the surface, impatient of being made to wait. After a moment, a hand slammed down on his own. He turned to find himself staring into two coal-gray eyes, wide with annoyance. The girl was in her teens, Sesshoumaru realized with a smile. `She is way to young to be serving alcohol.' She sounded tired and her eyes seemed irritated.
 
She had short black hair that was tied in a pony tail to the back of her head and wore a rather tight black shirt with a golden name badge that read, “Rin.” She was nearly a foot shorter then he was and she seemed just tall enough to see out over the bar's surface. He looked her over before she could get a word out, eyeing her head to toe. “Do you mind not doing that?”
 
“Are you going to serve me or hold my hand?” He felt a smirk pull at his lips as the girl stared at her hand as if it were not her own. She pulled her hand away but he snatched it again, his eyes burning holes into her own. “Unless, that is, you want to.”
 
She snatched it away, her eyes returning the stare, adding a flare of anger to her action. “What's your poison?”
 
Sesshoumaru's eyes glinted in mischief as he tilted his head to stare at the girl. “Tequila…” He felt the smirk widen on his face.
 
The girl threw down a shot glass and magically pulled a bottle of liquor out of nowhere, filling the tiny cup. Before he could reach it, she pulled it out of his grasp. “Need to see some credentials there buddy.”
 
Sesshoumaru stared at the girl in shock; she had been the first to ever card him. He stood from the stool and placed both his elbows resting on the bar. He leaned towards the girl stopping with their faces inches apart. “Rin…do you know how old you have to be to work in a bar serving others?”
 
The girl's face remained passive though he distinctly smelt a spike in her fear level. “We're not talking about my own credentials. I need to see your id. No id, no liquor.”
 
His eyes narrowed at the girl and he tried another avenue, “wench, do I look like I am a child? I would not be here if I was. Now, you on the other hand, cannot be more then sixteen years old. The legal age to tender at a bar is eighteen…I think my manager would love to hear this one.”
 
The girl was becoming impatient and threw an apologetic look at the other patrons. “Look, I don't give a rats ass about your manger,” she hissed angrily, “…do you have id on you or not?”
 
Sesshoumaru licked his lips spitefully and dug into his back pocket, pulling out his fake id that he loathed using. She stared at it for a moment then back at him. He snatched it back and stuck it back in his pocket without as much as a word.
 
She smiled and put the drink in front of the youkai. “Enjoy, bastard!” She then stalked off towards the other customers, his eyes following her the entire time.
 
***************************************************************** *
 
As the song ended, InuYasha felt Kikyo turn to glance above the stage again. He met her stare to see the same dark haired man staring at her from the catwalk, his eyes staring intently at the two of them. She leaned forward and kissed InuYasha on his lips, slipping her tongue into his mouth. He indulged, but only for a moment before pulling back. He smirked at the girl and turned from the dance floor. Pulling her gently, he led her by her hand to where he had been sitting. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap, his lips grazing her own. “So Kikyo, tell me, is that your boyfriend up there?”
 
Her eyes met his own and he couldn't tell if she was angry or amused. “No…that's only Naraku. We're…involved…but not exclusive. I let him touch me, he lets me touch his credit card. That about sums `our involvement' up.” She leaned in and nipped at the hanyou's neck. “Tell me, what is your name, love?”
 
He stared at her for a moment, unsure of what to do. Finally he sighed and answered gruffly, “InuYasha.”
 
She laughed and stared at him in disbelief. “Why did your parents name you after a demon? You're so much cuter then any dog I know.” She leaned in to kiss him, but he turned his head. If it was one thing that pissed him off, she had just hit it head on. “Don't be mad, inu-babe. I'm just making small talk. Never mind my words,” She ran her hand down his chest and he could smell her body flushing. “Let's just talk about my actions.”
 
InuYasha stared at her for a moment, anger playing on his face. `This is turning her on…to be with a guy she hardly knows.' He let all anger slide from his face as he leaned in, trailing harsh kisses down her neck. “What actions are those going to be?”
 
“Kikyo.”
 
The girl on his lap turned to see the guy from earlier, Naraku she had called him, standing before them, looking rather angry. “What is it?” Her tone was dry and InuYasha started to believe that she didn't want to be near that guy.
 
“Get off him and come with me.” His attention wandered back to the boy before him. His tone was short and cold, and he stared at InuYasha like he wasn't worthy of being in the same room as himself. “My father wishes to have a word with you and your kin. You came bearing news that he is waiting for. He does not like to be kept waiting.” Naraku reached out and pulled Kikyo by the arm off Inuyasha's lap.
 
InuYasha reached out and grabbed the girl's arm. He flashed her a wink and growled, “If you still want a real man later, come find me.”
 
The girl glanced from InuYasha to Naraku then wrapped her arm around Naraku's shoulders. “Sorry, Inu-babe, business first.” The two turned, and with a disgusted glare from Naraku, they sauntered off into the crowds of people.
 
InuYasha growled a warning towards the man and glared about the club. `Where is my idiot half brother? Its time to get going before this escalates.'
 
As if reading his mind, Sesshoumaru appeared at Inuyasha's side. He handed his brother a glass of beer and sat across from him, sipping a dry martini. With a shrug, InuYasha downed the beer in two gulps.
 
Sesshoumaru studied his brother's flushed face before asking, “who was the slut you were nearly screwing on the dance floor?”
 
InuYasha glared at his outspoken brother and shrugged. “Just another hoe of the night.”
 
Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow and took another sip of his drink. “You know that girls like that are nothing but trouble. I thought you learned that after your last mistake?”
 
InuYasha's face darkened as he looked into his empty glass of beer. “I wasn't going to fuck her, Sesshoumaru. I know better than that…that's like sticking your hand into a tank full of sharks. You just don't do it.”
 
Sesshoumaru sighed and glanced back up towards the bar, his eyes meeting Rin's. He stared for a moment then glared back at his brother. “I think we have overstayed our welcome.”
 
InuYasha nodded and turned to look out into the crowd. The black haired girl was walking back at them, coming down from the third level of the building. He grinned back at his brother and nodded. “Let me just say goodbye. You know…I was planning on asking her to at least suck…”
 
“InuYasha…” Sesshoumaru warned him against finishing that train of thought.
 
As the girl passed, InuYasha snaked out an arm around her waist and pulled her back onto his lap. He smiled then paused; something was different. She smelled…clean. The stench of that half-breed Naraku had covered her before but now…he inhaled deeply and grinned. `Jasmine and honeysuckles…that's what she smells like.' He heard a loud gasp and was suddenly assaulted by a sharp and hard slap to his right cheek. He growled with the attack and grabbed her hand, his eyes meeting hers. `Crap…' he licked his lips as he stared at this new girl…she was most definitely not Kikyo.
 
“What do you think you are doing? Let me go this instant!” The girl's voice was on the edge of panic as she pulled at the hanyou's hands.
 
With a grin, InuYasha stared into her chocolate brown eyes. “What's the matter princess, don't like being touched?”
 
“Not by scumbags like yourself. Now let me go before I have my friends kick your butt.”
 
InuYasha couldn't contain the spiteful laugh that protruded from his mouth. “Your friends couldn't lay a finger on me princess. Besides,” He got closer to her ear and whispered, “isn't this why you come to a club…to be subjected to `scumbags' like myself?” He inhaled again and marveled at the effects her scent was having on him. His blood felt like it was on fire as it raged through his body. If he didn't control himself, she would soon understand that as well.
 
“No, Baka! I'm here with my friends who want to do that. Now let go of me this instant or I'll yell!” Her eyes fell upon the white haired man who sat staring in amusement from across the table at the two. “Will you tell him to let me go or are you just as ill-mannered?”
 
The man scoffed and waved a hand at the two. “I am not my brother's keeper. Besides, what the baka does is none of my concern.”
 
She stared up at the boy for the first time and nearly gasped. `He's beautiful,' she thought staring at him in awe. His white hair was jetting out from under the bandana that rested on his head. His piercing golden eyes burned circles though her own and engraved the look he was giving her into her memory.
 
He smirked at the angry awe-struck girl and looked her over. “What's your name, princess?”
 
“Ka…Kagome.” She couldn't believe how flushed she was becoming. Her heartbeat had sped up and her mouth was dry. Instantly, she became aware of the cocky glare this jerk was giving her. She moved to slap him again, but when he reached to grab her arm, she pulled herself from his lap.
 
“Well…ka…Kagome….” He mocked her in complete euphoria; just looking at him was turning her on. He gave her another cocky smile and looked her over again, his eyes lingering on her chest. “It was a pleasure to meet you.”
 
She scoffed and stared at the man in shock. He was dismissing her as if he had complete control of the situation. “Just wait one damned minute…”
 
The two stood up from the table and InuYasha took a step towards her. Moving to face her, he smiled as he leaned in closer to her. Their noses were almost touching, and he was getting off on every second of it. He couldn't believe the lack of control this girl had for the situation. With an evil smile, he bent around her head and licked the side of her neck. He heard her gasp and pulled back. “See you around princess.” The two began to make their way to the exit, InuYasha never glancing over his shoulder.
 
Kagome stood in the middle of the room, her eyes wide with embarrassment and an unnerved feeling. `What the hell just happened?' She was lucky she was by a table because her legs gave out on her at that moment, crashing her onto her ass in the metal chair. `Why didn't I hurt him more…why did I just let some complete stranger that close to me…he…' Her hand flew up to where the hanyou had just licked her. “He licked me…that son of a bitch just licked me!”
 
“Whoa, Kagome…what did you just say?” The girls voice behind her pushed Kagome from her train of thought as she turned to find her two best friends, Rin and Sango, staring at her.
 
“Nani?” she felt her face grow red as she stared at her hands.
 
Sango sat down next to her friend, her eyes mimicking the size of Kagome's. “What did I just miss? I turn my back for two minutes and now you're all flustered. What gives?” She thought back for a moment, “and did you just curse?”
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
The brothers got as far as the doors before someone cleared their throat. Naraku and Kikyo stood next to the door, their eyes narrowed in distrust. “Running away so soon?” Naraku's voice was teasing…he was testing the brothers.
 
Sesshoumaru turned to stare coldly at Naraku, sizing him up and down. After a moment, he spoke, “Are you daring to speak to me, you half-blooded mongrel?”
 
Naraku's eyes glistened in anger as he stalked towards Sesshoumaru. “Yes, youkai…I'm talking to you. Funny that you mention half-breeds.” His eyes turned towards InuYasha. “You have one as your, how did you state it, second in command!”
 
Sesshoumaru bit his tongue and sighed. “Show me to your master so I can be on my way!”
 
Naraku pointed to the iron staircase. “I'll walk you there myself, seeing to the fact that you don't get lost again, Youkai!”
 
Sesshoumaru snapped. He reached out with the speed of light and grabbed the boy's collar, pulling him off the ground. Suspending Naraku from the floor, Sesshoumaru stared into his eyes. He could feel the red creeping into the corners of his own eyes. “How dare you mock me, you pathetic excuse of a demon? I should rip out your throat for you insolence where you stand.” He threw Naraku towards the doors of the club then turned on his heels. “Come, InuYasha.”
 
The two made their way to the stairs and Sesshoumaru paused. Shaking his head, he turned to his brother. “Wait here…if Naraku tries to intervene, kill him.” He began to climb the steps, paying no attention to the warnings his brother was growling to him. At the top was a red door. He rapped once then swung it open and entered inside.
 
The room was a beautiful lounge filled with exquisite art works and sculptures. The couches were made of an antique kind of leather and a tiny wet bar sat abandoned and yet stocked to the brim in the far corner of the room. An older man sat behind a desk, staring at the intruder. He had all of Naraku's facial features except for a two lightning bolt stripes that were etched down the man's cheeks. His hair was long and laid loosely on his shoulders. It was a snowy white color and reminded Sesshoumaru of a winter's morning. “You must be my representative of the dragons. What news do you carry boy, tell me and make it quick. I don't take nicely to strangers.”
 
Sesshoumaru stared at the old man then began to slowly walk around the room, looking at each painting carefully avoiding the old man's gaze. He had a lot of original Van Gogh work along with other abstracts. `It's all about timing,' he had been taught by his mentors. `Even in the deepest of lies, if you can hold your tongue and turn your eyes to stone, you can control even the mightiest of overlords with a simple command.' He stared into the `starry night' rendition of work and spoke without looking forward, “You have quite a collection here…” he turned his attention to the angry old man. “I did not catch your name.”
 
The man's face became as red as the door itself. “That is because I did not give it. Do not toy with me, Youkai. I could kill you without leaving my seat!”
 
A small smile appeared on Sesshoumaru's lips as he turned to face the old man. “I highly doubt that, old man.”
 
The man narrowed his eyes and then suddenly flicked his wrist towards the young lord. To the old man's utmost shock, Sesshoumaru caught the tiny poison filled dart. He stared at it as if it were an annoyance then glared back at the old man. “I have killed men in my time for less insolence than this.” He flicked the dart away to the corner of the room and his smile widened. “My turn…” with a startling jump, Sesshoumaru threw himself at the lord in front of him, his body flying though the air. He landed on the old man's desk and in a second, was holding him by the front of his coat, his poisonous claws threatening to pierce the man's arteries.
“Now…I do believe I have your attention. The great clan of the dragons has sent me here…to Tokyo, to be the eyes of our…operation. My job is to monitor all demon tribes and report them back to my masters. That means I am going to be a regular here at this club. I also plan on dealing for my clan…so any other practitioners who fill this position will have to be dispersed.”
He stared down at the white haired man and smirked. “Your son's impertinence has offended me and I want you to deal with him, likewise with your pathetic human bouncer. I will be here every other week with my second in command. If you warn anyone of my position here, I will make your life a living hell. You will beg for death before I am done. My name is Sesshoumaru…learn it well.” He threw the man back into his chair and jumped off his desk. “Your name…”
 
“…Diegosan….” The old man placed both hands on his collar and shifted it in place. “If you are to deal on my premises for the clan, I shall respectfully require a third of your profit, to help my own.” Sesshoumaru could feel the fear that his man was trying to desperately to hide. It was pathetic.
 
“I will give you a sixth of my profit, nothing more.” Sesshoumaru turned to walk out of the office and paused. “Don't think of trying to kill me, or track me. I'll kill you in the same manner as I said before. Don't fuck with me…” he turned and walked down the steps, leaving the man gasping behind him. Hopefully, Diegosan would never try to get in touch with the dragons. The truth was far more dangerous than any of Sesshoumaru's threats.
 
***************************************************************** *******
A final revision.
A Blanket Disclaimer on all of the canon characters; they aren't mine so don't sue…those that are OC's, they are mine so don't use. ;-) loveyalots!
A wonderful thank you to my two great betas!!!