InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ Morning Amnesia ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~ Curse of the Dragon ~<>~

~<>~Chapter 17 ~<>~ morning amnesia

- fluffy content, be warned.

Kagome opened her eyes slightly, the light assaulting her eyes. She groaned and stretched her arms. In mid extension, she froze. There were three things that demanded her immediate attention. The first was that she was not in her bedroom…this room was darker and had a giant television in front of her. The second thing that she immediately noticed was that she was not lying in her bed…and that made sense if she was not in her room. The third thing is what worried her the most. With a deep breath and swallowing something that resembled a lump in her throat, she glanced down at her mid section. Two arms were wrapped tightly around her ribs securing her to the couch. She tried to remember the night before but everything was still blurry with her morning amnesia. She lowered her arms from their frozen position and turned slowly glance over her left shoulder, praying that her assumptions of who was behind her were not accurate. A small bundle of white hair was the first thing that she saw and she groaned. She shifted her weight slowly so that she could lay her back on the couch to stare at the boy behind her. InuYasha still was asleep…or so she thought…and she stared at him in awe. `God, he looks so peaceful when he's asleep…. why can't that innocence follow him into the light of day?' she sighed again. `If he wasn't such a jerk then…. well…. there would be more between us. I refuse; absolutely refuse to be a part of his little twisted game! If he could stand down for once…. let go of being an ass around the others…' she sighed lightly and rested her head on his shoulder. `He is so sweet when its just us…when no one else is looking…. but when they are, god forbid he is anything but dickish…'

A small smile pulled onto the boy's lips, as he smelled the emotions radiating off the girl. `True, knowing that she's turned on is an unfair advantage,' he admitted to his consciousness, `but it's just to much fun to tease.' He couldn't help himself. He moaned a little in his sleep and smiled his cocky smile. He pulled himself back closer to the couch and pulled at his arms, as if a natural reaction while sleeping. He then used his strength pull Kagome onto her side so her body was facing into his chest. He held her there for a moment, waiting to see her next action. `How far will she go with this?' he thought as he reminisced slowly about night before. The burning taste of her still lingered on his lips…in his mouth. It was like a drug…now that he had a taste; he wanted more…he wanted Kagome.

Kagome yelped quietly as InuYasha shifted his position, pulling her closer to him. Her heartbeat began to race as she breathed in Inuyasha's scent. Being so close to the hanyou made her blood burn. She wanted to be this close to him since the first night she met him…when he held her so close to his body. She needed to be in his arms…yet the fury that he invoked within her screamed to be rid of him. She gulped as she thought of moving…no…she would not dare to move away from him. She closed her eyes and let out a short puffy sigh. `This feels so right…'

InuYasha nearly gasped when he felt her breath on his neck. He knew what he wanted…he knew what she longed for. Silently he reprimanded himself, there was no way he was going to just take her…. here…like this. No…he was going to wait. Waiting was something he had never tried…especially with a girl in this kind of situation. No, he wasn't innocent; he was very far from it. There had been a few girls in California, nothing serious…but in Kyushu he had lost himself…and in loosing himself he used people…he used girls to numb the pain, along with anything illegal that he could get his hands on. But after Kerensa, after what happened that night, he had yet to touch a single female. Now the need…the desire was tugging at his very essence. He smelled the intense spike in Kagome's scent and his grin widened. `Me just touching her still can turn her on….' His memory returned him to the bliss of last night…to before the whole Rin problem arose. He tightened his hold on her around her waist and took a deep breath. `I'll either get my ass kicked…or….' He grinned at the other possibility. With speed that he nearly forgot he had, he pulled Kagome under him as he rolled on top of her. Supporting himself on his knees that were straddling her legs, and his left elbow, he snapped his eyes open and glared down into her startled chocolate ones. He used his right hand to brush her black hair off her face and tucked it gently behind her ear. "Morning Princess…"

Kagome gasped as InuYasha moved quicker then lightning. Now she was staring into the golden orbs that she loved so much. `Love?' Kagome's eyes widened slightly, more worried about the word that her brain had just used then the current position. She felt the boy's fingers run gently over her cheek and through her hair. She felt suddenly nauseous yet excited…afraid yet fearless. She gulped as his lips brushed over hers. She laughed as a spark of mischief surged through his eyes. Love was farfetched…it was a word that was thrown about to easily without proper definition. No…she lusted after this boy…but something inside of her heart…something calling from within her soul…. told her that she could love him…. that she would love InuYasha.

InuYasha gazed at the beauty under his body. `I want her so bad…' he leaned down and ran his lips over hers, gently tracing the flesh with his tongue. He deepened the kiss as he placed his right hand against her cheek. His body felt like it was on fire as he kissed the girl passionately below him. He hadn't meant to make it this entwined but her body called to him…her soul called to him. He heard her moan as he pulled out of the lip lock, only to return a moment later to the warm bliss of Kagome's mouth. It was a taste he could never tire of…a smell he couldn't live without. `She is my destiny.' He pulled his lips from hers earning himself another moan, followed by a whimper. He took away her pleasure. With a sly grin, he kissed her bottom lip, nipping lightly at her with his teeth then gently running his tongue over the flesh. He then trailed a line of small but firm kisses along her cheek then down her right jawbone line. He paused and gently kissed the flesh where her chin met the skin of her neck. Gently he suckled on the tight skin, leaving her moaning as he moved slowly down her neck. Each kiss seemed to ignite a burning fury within the girl as her small groans escalated into moans of his name. `That's the only name she should only ever call out…mine…my name alone. She belongs with me…she belongs to me.' he paused to gently kiss the side of her neck where her pulse was the strongest. As his lips grazed this spot, he could smell how fast it aroused her. `Interesting,' he thought with a sly grin. `I'll have to remember this.' He continued to torture the girl with airy kisses, deepening the ones that graced her neck, leaving a small mark on each side of her neck. Though the marks were only blood that raised the surface, they were enough to prove that she belonged to him…and he would find much more permanent ones later on. But not now…right now he wanted her to know what if felt like to want…what it felt like to need. He grinned as her hands found their way to his back, digging her nails into his flesh. He pulled up from her neck to find the girl nearly beside herself in lust. Her eyes fell upon his and sparks flew. He gently caressed her cheek and her body contorted at the feel of his skin against her own. he grinned and dipped his head, lowering his lips onto hers again. He lost himself in her lips, suddenly giving into the burning passion that was building up in his body. Groaning from their kiss, he pulled back as his hands slid from her face and slowly ran their way down her shoulders and arms. He traced her arms until he reached her elbows and he lowered down her arms that were wrapped around him. "I want you…" he leaned forward and kissed her before the girl could manage go make her vocal cords work correctly. His hands found their way to the bottom of the sheer black top she had worn the night before and he pulled it carefully over her head and cast it to the side of the couch. His eyes roamed her body hungrily as he licked his lips. Diving back down, he attacked Kagome's mouth with his own furiously. The girl gasped and he used the moment to shove his tongue deep into her mouth. He wrapped one hand around the back of her head to pull her closer to him as his other hand fumbled with her other shirt.

"…ahem…"

InuYasha nearly jumped sky high as the cold cough resonated around the small room. Glaring angrily at the steps, he locked eyes with Sesshoumaru. "what the fuck do you want?" he growled at the intruder.

Sesshoumaru had meant to find InuYasha to yell at him about Rin's sudden appearance and had walked in on more then he expected. He cleared his throat again and shifted his gaze from the young girl under his brother to his brother. "Do you wish for me to come back later?"

The sheer bitterness of his brother's voice slapped InuYasha in the face harder then anything in life ever had. He grimaced for a moment and then he dropped his eyes to the girl under him. he sighed as he kissed Kagome lightly on the lips. "I'll be right back…"

Kagome's eyes widened at the tone the hanyou used with her. it was a tone that she never would have expected to hear from InuYasha of all people. He sounded wounded…defeated. She tried to give him a reassuring smile; she wasn't going anywhere. Somewhere it was lost between the two as InuYasha gently stood up and followed his brother up the stairs of the house. `Granted I've only known InuYasha for almost a week but to hear him sound so…sad…so hurt. I hope things are okay…those two don't seem to be on the best of terms.' Suddenly the coldness of the room sent the girl huddling under the blankets. She wrapped herself in them as she found herself shocked at what almost happened…. at what she just almost did. She brought a hand to her neck remembering his touch. She closed her eyes and fell backwards onto the sofa, groaning in her many frustrations. `Why would I let him get me to this position? He doesn't want me…he doesn't need me. I'm a toy to him in this…'she let out a sigh and covered her face with both her hands. `how can I let him effect me like this…to make my blood boil with a single stare…with a single kiss? What does the boy do that makes me want him like I've never wanted anything in life? Why him?' she screwed her eyes shut tight and tried to push all perverted thoughts of InuYasha from her mind. `This can't be happening to me…'

~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~

as soon as the two were out of the basement, Sesshoumaru pinned his brother to the wall with one clawed hand. InuYasha made to struggle but stopped once he found himself nearly impaling himself on his brother's claws. Sesshoumaru growled deeply at the boy and stared at him with an icy demeanor. "Why, InuYasha, would you grant a human the right to stay in our home without consulting me or my mother?"

InuYasha sighed deeply, forgetting his brother's persistent presence in the house. "I did it out of instinct. Look, if Rin wishes to tell you what's going on, but we all have a common enemy that she needs to be protected from. That's why she is here."

Sesshoumaru dropped the hanyou on his ass and backed up a foot. His eyes narrowed as he seethed, "Naraku."

InuYasha frowned and muttered, "stupid bastard," as he stood slowly from the ground. He glared at his brother then nodded. "Yeah, Naraku. Look, I'll let Rin be the one to tell you what exactly is going on…but she seems like a good person and she needs help."

Sesshoumaru gazed at his brother in near disbelief. "You have never wanted to help anyone before, no matter how good of a person they were." Sesshoumaru nearly gave InuYasha a slight grin. "Tell me, does helping Rin earn you brownie points with the human who you were so rudely defiling in my basement?"

InuYasha gave his brother the finger and crossed his arms stubbornly. "Don't you have something else to do other then for annoy me, bastard? Like chasing your tail or something?"

Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow and smirked. "I guess that answers my question. The girl can stay…I'll see to it. Don't tell mother though…" he turned on his heels and paused at the steps. He took in a deep breath and called over his shoulder, "my wench of a mother is tainted, InuYasha…be careful of what you say around her and do not turn your back to her. I believe that is where father went wrong." He then departed quickly up the steps, abruptly ending their conversation leaving InuYasha staring in a stunned silence. For a few moments, InuYasha found himself staring at the empty space that his brother had occupied before shaking his head. `If his mother murdered my father…' he sighed as he walked downstairs to find Kagome. `I'll deal with that later…there is something else I want to be doing.' He grinned as he found Kagome watching television. He didn't need to see her eyes, though, to know what her mind was anywhere but on the program that she was watching. He walked up behind her and leaned down, laying his lips to the back of her neck. She gasped loudly and jumped in her seat. "Princess…you ready to pick up where we left off?" he jumped over the back of the couch and landed next to her, his eyes focusing on her.

Kagome turned quickly to find the hanyou next to her. Her eyes widened as she stuttered out, "InuYasha…"

InuYasha leaned forward and grabbed the remote from the girl's hand. Turning the power off, he threw the remote behind them and playfully tackled the girl on the couch. He stared down at her and grinned, "I think this is where we were…" he leaned down and planted his lips on her mouth.

Kagome kissed him back but now was in a much clearer mind state. `This is the boy who has caused me nothing but agony for a week straight. The hell I am going to just let him take what he wants!' Kagome ran her tongue across his lips and at his groan, quickly dipped it into his mouth, giving him a good taste of her. She meant to push him away at that point…but she lost control.

InuYasha was shocked to feel her tongue in his mouth but gladly welcomed it. He also felt her trying to pull away but he knew she was going to do that. Playing back, he pushed his tongue into her mouth igniting a war between the two. He sealed the kiss by bringing her closer into his body. Sitting up, he pulled her to straddle his lap while not breaking the kiss. He placed his two hands around her back and gently massaged her shoulders while the two engaged in their blissful moment. He soon dropped his hands from her shoulders to the small of her back. Pulling her against him, he gently grabbed the bottom of her two shirts and began to lift them from her body, his eyes firmly staring into hers. He wanted to make sure she was okay with this…. he wanted to know he wasn't pushing her. Seeing no references of hesitation, he pulled the shirts from the girl. Gawking at what he saw in front of him, he had two seconds to gaze at the girl's black satin bra until she turned beat red and covered her chest, smashing her body into his. He frowned and fought back his urge to snicker. "Don't, Kagome…your…"

"…Half naked." Miroku stood a little behind the hanyou and the fire truck red girl, leaning on the wall. He had walked out of his bedroom to find InuYasha stripping Kagome of her top and found it to humorous not to interrupt their moment. `its to soon for him to be making such moves on such an innocent girl…besides, when else can I rag on them for walking in on something like this?'

InuYasha spun around, knocking Kagome off his lap and into the couch. She screeched and grabbed the afghan that they had slept with and covered her with it, a building fury beginning to pull at her eyes. "What the fuck, Miroku?"

Miroku grinned like the Cheshire cat, his eyes laughing at the half-breed. "That's a nice good morning if you ask me."

Inuyasha's eyes darkened as he stood up from the couch. "…Monk! You better fuckin run…"

Miroku's face dropped as he took off like a bat out of hell up the basement steps, InuYasha not to far behind him screaming all sorts of obscenities that would be sure to wake the household.

Kagome's blush never settled on her cheeks, even after she put back on her shirts and walked upstairs with the afghan draped around her shoulders. She laughed as she watched InuYasha pummel the lecher, Sango scream at the boys to knock it off, Sesshoumaru watch slightly amused from the kitchen and Rin stare at Sesshoumaru as if he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. `This is going to be a very long year…'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*

okay, next chapter shall touch on some serious Naraku ass kicking! Promise. R&R…come on people, 3000 hits an not even 30 reviews. Tisk tisk…heheheh. Thank you to all who have reviewed with love about the story. It really means a lot to me