InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ Rivalries ( Chapter 37 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~ Curse of the Dragon ~<>~

 

~<>~ Chapter 37 ~<>~ rivalries

 

Some acidic content, readers be warned.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Rin sat up and yawned as the light poured in through the small window by her cot. She poked at the demon sleeping behind her in his side, judging to see if he was awake yet found he was still slumbering. Standing up, she stretched high and then leaned back to kiss Sesshoumaru's forehead. When he didn't stir, she lay back down and wrapped her arms around him. "Sesshy...?" An eyebrow was lifted but he didn't look up nor did he open his eyes. She felt him nuzzle her cheek and she giggled. "Sesshy, wake up." She felt arms snake around her waist and she laughed dully. "I have to go to school."

That woke him up. His eyes shot open and he glowered at the petite spitfire in his arms. Putting a hand on her head, he gently pushed her back down to his shoulder, "go to sleep Rin…the next time you go to school without me is when hell freezes over…."

Rin pouted and whined, "but fluffy, I need to go to class. I'm not failing my junior year because of Naraku…sorry…not happening." She fought against his hand on he head and won the battle when he allowed her to remain looking at him.

Sesshoumaru tightened his grasp on her waist. "No."

Rin made a face and stared down at him, mischief rolling about in her coal gray eyes. "If you are not allowing me to go to school then I am not allowing you to get what you've been wanting…" she gave him a devilish grin and crossed her arms.

Sesshoumaru cocked an eyebrow and gave her a dead panned glare, "not that I do now anyway so what is the basis of your threat?"

Rin licked her lips slowly and gave him a smile, "you could…"

Sesshoumaru shook his head and tried again to pull her head down to meet his shoulder. "You're not going."

Rin frowned while ducking under his hand to glare at him. "That's not fair!"

Sesshoumaru shrugged and finally won the battle. He wrapped his hand around the back of her head and pulled her to his shoulder. Nodding once, knowing that this is where she belonged, he put his chin on the crown of her head. "Deal with it."

Rin gasped and tried to pull away from him, which failed miserably. "Let go of me, you big…big…meanie."

Sesshoumaru smiled inwardly and tightened his grasp on her. She wasn't going to school without him, not again, not with Naraku's threat so imminent. What InuYasha let his wench decided to do was of his brother's concern, not of his. Rin was his first priority and his only priority at the moment and he was not letting her out of his sight. `if Naraku's words had been backed up by actions…inside of that police station…I might never have seen her again. She doesn't get how dangerous this has become. Naraku was bad…this…this is worse.'

Rin playfully punched him in the arm and yelled, "Let me go, I want to go to school!" she grimaced for a moment then shook her head. `I never thought I would ever hear those words coming out of my mouth! God, what's wrong with me? I must be sick…'

Miroku groaned a few feet away and sat up. With a yawn, he gave the pair a very disgruntled look then lightly stretched. "That's it, I'm not dealing with this all day…not from the two of you together." He threw his feet over the edge of the mattress and slowly dislodged his arm from under Sango's shoulders. With another wry frown to the pair, he marched into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

Rin laughed when she heard the shower go on and glared at Sesshoumaru. She looked up at her lover, her eyes sparkling with a glint of allure. "You know, if he goes to school then Sango goes to school…and if they go to school, InuYasha and Kagome go to school…" she let her fingers walk their way over his naked chest, tracing his muscles under her soft fingertips, "and that means we have this big ole' hut to ourselves." She gave him a sexy grin before bringing her mouth to his ear. She curtly nibbled at the bottom of his earlobe before giving him a slow, tantalizing breath of hot breath on the side of his neck. "You know what that means?"

Sesshoumaru sighed and locked his eyes to the girls. Looking her up and down, he leaned forward and put his lips to her forehead. He would play her game for the moment, letting her believe she had some power to exert on the matter. "What does that mean Rin?"

Rin pulled away and crossed her arms stubbornly; all looks of promises to come dropping from her face and were replaced by a rather blanched stare. "Absolutely nothing because you won't let me go to school."

Sesshoumaru sighed and shook his head slowly. `Why did I let her get away with that comment? I saw it coming but still let her make it.' he returned her stare then kissed her forehead again, then let his head return to the pillow. "Do as you will…you're not going to school."

Rin sat up and stretched. "I can't stay here, Sesshoumaru, I'll go stir crazy."

Sesshoumaru sat up next to her and put his feet on the ground. Running his hand over his face, he threw her a slightly agitated glance. "So we'll go out."

Rin narrowed her eyes and tilted her head. "But how…."

Sesshoumaru gave her a dull smile, "I think after last night, Kagome owes us the use of her car…"

Rin's eyes widened and she shook her head slowly, "more like she'll murder us…do you know how mad she's going to be? I think I would rather swim with piranhas." She shivered and wormed her way under the arm of the demon sitting on the bed.

Sesshoumaru gave her a small grin before standing up. He grabbed a pair of dark wash jeans out of the bag Rin had thrown together and slid them on over his black boxers and grabbed a white wife beater and white long sleeve polo. Pulling it over his head, he ran his claws through his hair. "Let's go."

Rin stared at the boy in front of her drooling slightly at his abs and muscles and…well…everything. `God how did I get so lucky? I mean…he's gorgeous, he's honest and he loves me…Me.' she blinked for a moment then opened them to meet his golden gaze. Licking her lips slowly, she stood and pressed her body against his. She had on her night cloths still and she strongly believed that Sesshoumaru and Naraku would become best friends before he let her go outside in the outfit. He had nearly gouged out Miroku's eyes when he saw the pervert staring at Rin's ass…that was well defined by the short cut offs she wore. She pulled out a black sweater and a pair of green cargo pants. Noticing his inclined stares, she shrugged and waited for the bathroom to be vacant. Sitting back down on the bed, she stretched then fell over on her side. With a laugh, she rolled over onto her stomach and propped her head up by her hands, bending her elbows to support the weight. She crossed her ankles and raised the lower portion of her legs. She gave Sesshoumaru a `cute' grin before turning her attention towards the front of her room. Glancing out the window, she slowly began to worry about her friend. "Do you think he killed her yet?"

Sesshoumaru yawned and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand, "no…not yet."

Rin yawned in suit and held out a hand, "why not yet?"

Sesshoumaru rolled his eyes and sat back on the bed. "Because Rin…it's my brother. He probably forgot how angry he was with her when he realized she was outside of the car door. Probably spent all night screwing her brains out as revenge. That's my brother you know, sex is a weapon…when it's not something else…. We'll see if she can even walk, let alone go to school…"

Rin narrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head, "why wouldn't she be able to walk?"

Sesshoumaru turned slowly and regarded the girl with a lazy stare. "Think about it."

Rin's face lit up with the rationalization and she giggled. "That would be great to see her explain…" she laughed again before lifting herself up on her arms and pecking Sesshoumaru on the lips. "I love you."

Sesshoumaru sighed and returned the simple kiss. "I know you do."

Rin gawked for a moment and hit him in his shoulder before sitting up. she regarded the demon in front of her for a moment before throwing a leg over his lap and straddling his waist. She heard him stifle a moan as she rubbed up against him and she grinned wickedly. "While I wait for the bathroom…" she brought her lips to his and planted them firmly on his.

Sesshoumaru put his hands on her hips and kissed her back just as fiercely. He pulled her against his chest and kissed her harder, letting his tongue slip into her mouth.

"Ahem..."

Rin reluctantly pulled away from Sesshoumaru to glare at the girl on the opposite bed. Rin's face darkened a shade as she looked to the floor. She managed a cheery, "Good morning Sango…" though.

Sango yawned and looked at the two before dropping backwards onto the bed. She sounded almost cross. "I bet it is."

Rin wrinkled her nose and looked at Sesshoumaru, "well, it could have been…"

Sesshoumaru sighed and lifted the tiny girl off of his waist. "Well, if we're done here, I'm going to check on my brother and his mate."

Sango's head shot up as she glared at the boy. "Has he marked her?"

Sesshoumaru sighed and brought a hand to his face. He was wondering how long it would take for the M word to be brought up. "Sango…can we not…"

Rin piped in, curiosity in her eyes, "what do you mean marked?"

Sango looked past Sesshoumaru and gave her a small smile, "Marking…you know, leaving a permanent mark on one's neck to show that you belong to them." noticing the rather perplexed look on Rin's face, she sighed and elaborated, "When demons mate, it's normally for life, except in Inuyasha's case, but when they know they found the one they want to be with for their life, they mark their mate. It's like the equivalent of a wedding ring. But once you're marked, you're stuck with that person. No divorce, no separation…only death can break that bond. It's the most prestigious demon mating ritual."

Rin's gaze traveled back to Sesshoumaru with mixed emotions. "Why didn't you ever mention this to me before? Wait, there's rituals?" she leaned a little closer to the red faced demon, "besides for just putting on a…you know…and then…" she blushed harder and looked away, feeling like a tomato suddenly.

Sesshoumaru threw Sango a deadly gaze before turning back and sitting down next to Rin. "There are few rituals out there today that are followed. That is one of the more common, but I say again, does not have to be done. Marking is a very serious thing…it's a life bond…a promise. When one is absolutely sure that they have found the right person, they will leave their mark between the junction of their neck and collarbone. That way anyone who questions…"

Rin's eyes widened and she glared at Sesshoumaru, "so you mean I would be walking around with a permanent hickey?"

Sesshoumaru chuckled at the thought and patted her head lightly. "No my dear Rin, the mark would be the mark of your mate. Being an Inu Youkai… a poisonsnes one at that, you would wear my mark," he pointed at the crescent on his forehead, "it would be like having a tattoo…but smaller then mine…on your neck. That's if…looking long into the future." He sighed again and ran a finger up her cheek. `I would take her as my mate if I thought she was ready, but she isn't. It's okay, I can wait.'

Rin seemed taken back by his words but simply nodded. She wasn't up for another argument this early. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of his nose, "not if…when." She gave him a wide smiling before standing up and walking to the bathroom. She banged on the door and shouted, "come on Miroku, play with yourself later and get a move on it!"

A rather loud, "blow it out your asshole," was heard from inside before the water shut off.

Rin turned and gave Sesshoumaru a childish smile, "I think I scared people with the toilet trick…they all seem to listen to me now." she shrugged and blinked before grabbing her clothes off the bed.

Miroku walked from the bathroom, his hair loose on his shoulders, dressed in sweatshirt and jeans. He scowled at Rin before turning and holding his hands towards the bathroom. "me lady…..you're chambers await you…"

Rin took Miroku's hand and did a small curtsey before laughing and walking into the room, slamming the door in his face.

Sesshoumaru shook his head slowly and began to put on his shoes. "I'm going to wake up the baka's…I'll be back."

Miroku turned and gave Sesshoumaru mild interest in the subject. "Can I go with you to laugh at them?"

Sesshoumaru blinked once at the over eager boy before yawning again. "Fuck if I care."

Miroku threw Sango a quick glance, who didn't seem to pleased at the general thought, then put on his sneakers. "Lead the way, oh great stoic one…"

Sesshoumaru scowled at the boy and opened the front door of the hut. "I warn you…Kagome is probably going to be rather volatile."

Miroku tied his right show and called out to him, "now is that a change from her normal attitude or do you mean more hostile then the average?"

Sesshoumaru leaned on the doorframe and glared out to Kagome's car. He couldn't see any movement and there were no bodies around the car….he shrugged before looking back at Miroku. "She tried to lock InuYasha in the car stark naked last night…I don't know why…but she tried to hide in here. So after she fell asleep, I put her by her car, leaving her for InuYasha."

Sango gasped and sat up, looking rather angry. "What the hell did you do that for? What if InuYasha didn't find her…what if Naraku got to her?"

Sesshoumaru rolled his eyes and looked hard at the girl. "Bitch, do you think me a fool? I know my brother picked up on her scent as I would have on Naraku."

Sano frowned at the thought and rubbed her eyes. "Get out there and make sure she's okay." She pointed a finger at the boy and narrowed her eyes; "if anything happened to her, I swear to god I will see your head on the wall."

Sesshoumaru recoiled as if he had been burnt and his eyes narrowed. Lifting his weight from the frame, he took a step closer to Sango. "Is that a threat, wench?"

Miroku threw up his hands in front of his body and got between the two. "Let's not do this. how does that sound? Sesshoumaru, you go check on Kagome…I'll handle Sango."

Sango cleared her throat and stood up from the bed. Crossing her arms over her chest, she glared at Miroku, "and tell me, Houshi, how do you plan on handling me?"

Sesshoumaru blinked slowly and looked over Miroku's shoulder at the girl behind him. "like the alpha male should."

Sango's jaw dropped and she took a step towards Sesshoumaru. "Why I ought to…"

Miroku turned and grabbed the girl around her waist. Giving Sesshoumaru a pleading look, he nodded towards the door. "Can you just go check and get out?"

Sesshoumaru growled at the girl before turning on his heels and stalking out the door. He slammed it behind him and could accurately hear everything Sango felt about him, which at the moment were not the most flattering of word. Even outside of the hut, her voice pierced his ears like a sharp knife…he couldn't imagine being in the same hut as her. With a growl, he stopped a few feet from Kagome's car. He stared at the car for a moment, contemplating his next move. Nothing short of Rin could make him go any closer to that infernal car…he had no wish to see his brother and Kagome…he cursed as he paced a few feet from the car. "Baka!" he waited a moment, tapping his foot, his arms tucked against his chest. Narrowing his eyes, he held out two fingers and glowered at the car. Energy flowed from his fingers in a neon yellow hue and he snapped the whip like flow at the two lover's car, whacking the window five feet away from him. The car slid a foot to its side with a thundering crack. He was sure that the two had to hear it; they had to.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome yawned and slowly opened her eyes to be greeted by an all to familiar sight; a black cloth roof with metal bars sporadically placed about it. She felt two arms wrapped tightly around her waist and she snuggled her forehead into the crevice of his neck. Turning over slowly, she felt InuYasha shift beneath her and she smiled into his skin. She breathed in his scent and gave herself a moment of absolute bliss before the events of the night before snapped her awake like a cold bucket of water being dropped over her head. Taking a very deep breath, she slowly began to pull away from him. At the same moment, she figured, he must have remembered the night before as well because his grip increased ten fold. She heard him beginning to growl lightly and she stopped struggling against his clutches. With a defined scowl, she slowly looked behind her at her clothes…or lack there of. He had taken back his pants and boxers and seemed to be content in wearing them, only leaving her in a shirt again. She rolled her eyes and turned back and arched backwards to look down at her lovers face. Both of his eyes were closed but he had a small grin playing on his lips. She narrowed her eyes and leaned a little closer to him.

InuYasha could feel her moving about on his chest and was trying to get herself free. He increased the pressure of his hands on her body and she was still in a matter of moments. He was sure it also had to do with the memory of the night before. He grinned as he heard her gasp at her lack of clothing and let a rather cocky smile slide to grace his angelic face. he had been furious…absolutely furious…that he let himself fall into her trap the night before. Sure, he had been asking for it and he wasn't mad at her for it…actually it really kicked him in the ass with two counteracting realizations. One was that he had been a jackass to her and really should treat her better then how he had been. The second that she unintentionally started a good game of `who can get the other one worse.' Of course that game alone superceded the `treating her better' rule but he was sure that they could have fun with this. When the half naked Sesshoumaru had so ungracefully deposited the girl by his car at two thirty, InuYasha had taken her back inside in an instant. He had also taken back what was his...being his clothes. He had half the mind to let her wake up naked and alone in the car but his vow to protect her and keep her safe outweighed that idea ten-fold. Instead he had a more devious plot of waking her up by finishing what they had started. Yet in the end, he settled on a much rather venomous idea…revenge…and retribution served cold would be the ultimate payback. Now he could feel the tension welling in her body as she anticipated her punishment that he was sure she must have been figuring. He could only smirk.

Kagome waited for five minutes, waiting to feel a hand under the shirt, or something more…but nothing happened, nothing changed. After another moment, she sighed and pulled at his hands again. This time, he let her move. She pulled away and sat up to straddle his waist. "Hey you, I know you're awake!"

InuYasha sighed and popped open an eye and gave her a bored stare. "I know I'm awake too. What do you want, wench?"

Kagome scrunched up her nose and recoiled away from the boy. "You know, it's really not nice to refer to me as a wench with me within castrating range."

InuYasha stuck out his chin and raised an eyebrow. "Is that supposed to be a threat, princess?"

Kagome narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips. "That's really not nice."

InuYasha leaned up to meet her head on. The two sat nose to nose for a minute, staring at each other cross-eyed. "You want to know what else really isn't nice? Leaving someone in thirty-three degree weather naked. That's really not nice."

Kagome bit her top like and gave him an apologetic smile. "I'm…uhh…sorry about that. You just…" she sighed and blinked with a deep sigh, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

InuYasha smirked and leaned forward and pecked her on her lips. "Forgiven."

Kagome pulled back away from the boy and gazed at him in confusion. "That's it? I leave you out here and all I get is a quick kiss of forgiveness?"

InuYasha raised both eyebrows with a rather hentai grin. "oi, wench, what would you prefer? Me make you sorry for it?"

Kagome flushed and looked to the floor abruptly. "no…no…I'm just…shocked."

InuYasha backed away from her and tapped his finger to his chin. "so…now you got my mind going…did you leave me in here last night because you thought I would make you regret it?" he moved closer to her and demonic speed, flipped their position forward, pitching her to the seat under him. He laughed as he easily pinned her to the cold leather seat. "Do you want me to punish you?" he bent down and licked the outside of her ear and she shivered beneath him. His eyes lit up as he caught a rather familiar scent that he could not get enough of. "You dirty…"

The car shifted suddenly to the side, sending the two inhabitants tumbling over each other as it slid across the parking lot. InuYasha instinctively cradled Kagome to his chest, shielding her body from any assault that may ensue. Both panted for a moment, their shallow trembling breaths echoing about the car. InuYasha began to growl as he sniffed at Kagome, checking her over for any wounds. "Are you hurt?"

Kagome patted down her legs then shook her head at the boy. Her eyes were large with fear and uncertainty. "What the bloody hell was that?"

InuYasha growled again, more deeper and angrier then before, and pushed Kagome to the seat. He growled again at her, non-verbally telling her once more to stay still. He opened the car door and nearly threw himself out of it. Dive rolling from the automobile, InuYasha quick recovered into a defensive position and froze. Sesshoumaru stood a few feet from where the car had been looking rather cross. InuYasha glanced from the boy back to the car then back at Sesshoumaru then back at the car. He turned and glowered at the boy, his eyes narrowing to mere slits. "Oi, asshole, what the fuck was that shit about?"

Sesshoumaru blinked once, very slowly, then turned his back on his brother. "Half-breed, you are leaving Kagome's car for Rin today…take Sango's car and go to school with them."

InuYasha straightened his back and took a step towards his brother, "bastard, what the fuck makes you think that I would…help…" he paused, noticing the small clear plastic bag hanging from his brother's hand. He inhaled sharply and moved to grab it, "Oi, are you trying to get me killed? Give it here!"

Sesshoumaru easily maneuvered out of his brother's trajectory and glanced from the bag then at his younger brother. "I think this is something Kagome would be most interested in seeing." He clicked his teeth twice, "InuYasha, I thought you had forgone the drugs for that wench that you tarnish at night…"

InuYasha ran a hand through his hair, panic rising in his eyes, "I have…I haven't touched that shit in two weeks, hence why I want you to hand that to me now!"

Sesshoumaru growled as the hanyou attempted to swipe the drugs away from his older brother. "Ahh…patience little brother. Now that I have your attention, I say it again; leave Kagome's car here and ride with the bitch and her pervert to school."

InuYasha narrowed his eyes and grumbled something inaudible before gritting his teeth, "what makes me so sure you'll keep it from Kagome's line of sight if I do?"

Sesshoumaru recoiled and raised an eyebrow. "Have I ever gone back on my word?"

InuYasha turned on his heels, leaving the question unanswered.

Sesshoumaru turned back and walked to the hut leaving InuYasha to explain the events to Kagome with a small grin on his face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sango slammed on the breaks as they got into the parking lot, sending the hanyou in her back seat rocketing into the seat in front of him. She grunted loudly as she threw the car into park and turned to look over her shoulder. "Get out!"

InuYasha recoiled with a rather frightened look plastered on his face as he slowly got out of the girl's sports car. He frowned and backed a good foot away before Sango got out of the car before Miroku or Kagome could stop her. InuYasha knew where this was going and was not very happy at the thought of it. He held up two hands in front of him and tried to hold off the rapidly approaching girl. "Sango…let me explain…it just…happened. I'm sorry…I mean, you think I wanted that to happen? You think I meant to purposely piss you off? Do you think I have a death wish? No! I don't! It just…happened. I'm sorry!"

Sango took a swing at the hanyou's head, missing by mere inches. "You son of a bitch! You hurt her! You had her for what, all of one hour, and you fuckin hurt her!"

Kagome and Miroku scurried from the car looking rather gravely at the situation in front of them. Kagome took a step towards her best friend holding out her hands, "it's not that bad Sango…don't fight him over it."

Sango took another swing at InuYasha, catching him in his shoulder. "stay out of this Kagome, it doesn't concern you!"

Kagome gasped and looked behind Sango. She could see Kaede and a security officer quickly making their way in their direction. Kagome cursed under her breath and called out to the two, "look, have your pissing fight later, unless you want to be suspended again. InuYasha, you know that if you're not here to protect me…"

InuYasha dodged another wild swing from Sango as Kaede came into his line of sight. `She has to have seen us swinging…if she just lets it go, she'll be in the wrong. Need to do something…we need to fix this now!' With a rather annoyed growl, he ducked under Sango's punch, wrapped his arm around hers and pulled her into his chest. He pinned her arms under his, holding her as tight as he could against her bucking. Once he knew Kaede was in hearing range, he stated, rather loudly, with an arrogant smirk engrained on his face, "it was the least I could do Sango…I mean, we're your best friends…of course I had to plan a surprise party for you…I mean, being pregnant is a big thing! Don't be mad!"

Sango's face turned beet red as she stopped trying to free herself from the Hanyou's grasp. Her eyes widened as the initial shock of his words wore off and she began to growl.

Kaede shot the four a glare before looking back at the security guard. "was it these youngsters you thought were fighting? They are best friends, they would never," she looked squarely at InuYasha with that word, "hurt their friends. Come now, let's get back to more pressing matters. Bother me not with these things again." she gave Kagome a slight wink before leading the baffled security guard away.

As soon as Kaede was five feet away, InuYasha glanced down at the girl in his arms. "You're welcome…I just saved…"

Sango didn't give him the time to finish his sentence. Using their position to her best advantage, she grabbed onto his shoulders with all of her might and pulled him down, meeting him groin first with the blunt end of her knee cap. She heard him growl out a startled response and she shoved his left shoulder, pushing him away from her. Instantly, he fell to the ground, curled up in the fetal position, a look of absolute pain wiping out the smirk in mere seconds. She took a dominant position, standing over him with her hands on her hips. "If you ever touch my car again, I will make sure to insert your balls into your body? Do you hear me, InuYasha? I will end your life! It is going to take me forever to fix the crack in that window! Bastard!" she nudged him with her foot, turning him onto his back. His eyes went wide with panic as Sango put her right foot on his crotch and pressed lightly. She could hear him whimpering in pain yet he would never call `uncle.' She narrowed her eyes and pointed a finger at him, flames nearly pouring out of her eyes, "and don't ever fucking say shit like that again. I am damn well not pregnant, thank you very much." She turned on her heels, clicking the lock button on her BMW. "Kagome…come on. Leave the boys here."

Kagome blanched and kneeled down next to InuYasha. She ran a hand down his cheek and grimaced at the look of pain on his face. "Oh InuYasha…you should not mess with Sango…that is a death wish!"

InuYasha opened up one cringed eye to glare angrily at the girl, "you don't fuckin say…thanks for the words of damned advice, princess."

Kagome narrowed her eyes and stuck her tongue out at the boy. "I'm just trying to be nice…"

InuYasha waved a hand at her and grimaced again. Somewhere within the minutes of complete pain, he managed to nod at Kagome's gesture, "don't stick it out of your mouth unless you plan on using it…"

Miroku leaned over the hanyou and tapped an index finger to his chin, his eyes absorbing the humorous situation before him, "you know, InuYasha, you are the only male I know that can still think with his dick even then its sheer existence is being threatened. Well done, my friend…well done indeed…. hey…." Miroku looked up to find Kagome trailing off after Sango and he frowned. "Kagome, wait up!" he took two steps away from the hanyou before sighing and returning to help him sit up. "Sorry."

InuYasha glared at the boy and rocked back and forth slowly. "Fuckin A man, did you really…man, what the hell is with your bitch? Damn, she hits like my fucking brother!"

Miroku pointed a finger at the boy and slowly shook his head, "that is your problem right there, my friend. You call these women names, like wench and Bitch and your personal favorite Princess, and expect them not to retaliate."

InuYasha stood with some help from Miroku, though as soon as he was upright, he shook the boy away. "You're wrong, Miroku, I do expect them to retaliate…but not by threatening my ability to…fornicate."

Miroku grabbed both of their book bags and walked next to his angry friend. "I told you man, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. And you are really tempting the fates with Kagome right now…you have no ground though with Sango. She will lay you out in the parking lot, I'll tell you that right now."

InuYasha fused his brows together and pulled his cigarettes out of his back pocket. Lighting one up, he inhaled sharply. "Dude, are you sure that Sango isn't really a dude?"

Miroku rolled his eyes and thumped InuYasha with his fist. "Baka! Yes I am sure!"

InuYasha exhaled a cloud of smoke and shrugged. "Just making sure." He inhaled again then came to stop outside of the school. He leaned against the brick and took another drag. "So…"

Miroku shrugged and sat down next to InuYasha. "So what?"

InuYasha shrugged and sighed happily. "We have to get that fucker Naraku."

Miroku nodded in agreement then closed his eyes and rested his head against the building. "Yes, yes we do."

Silence filled the gap between the two for a long moment while InuYasha took another drag. After a moment, InuYasha scoffed, "how the hell do girls talk for fucking hours? They make gossiping look so fuckin easy!" he rolled his eyes and dropped his cigarette and crushed it under his shoe. "Fuck that shit! Lets get to class." He ran a hand over his face and looked to Miroku. He blinked once as he realized Miroku looked somewhat…foggy. "Dude…is it my eyes or is it fucking smoky out here?"

Miroku raised an eyebrow and opened the door to the school for the rapidly blinking hanyou. "Uhh…no, not at all. Why?"

InuYasha shook his head and rubbed his eyes with both hands. "I don't know…its like everything I'm seeing is foggy."

Miroku paused in front of InuYasha and waved a hand in front of his eyes. "can you see that?"

InuYasha smacked away his friend's hand and glowered at him, "I said my eyes are fuckin foggy, asshole, not blind."

Miroku frowned and looked into one of Inuyasha's eyes. "Your pupils are somewhat dilated…it's probably from that shit you smoke. What kind are they?"

InuYasha pulled the carton out of his pocket, looked at it then shrugged. "Newports…it's what I normally smoke. It's not the cigarettes…I know that. it's like my vision is…I don't know. Ah, fuck it, more of a reason to sleep through class. Sleeping in that god damned car probably is getting to me."

Miroku cleared his throat with a small smile. "Sleeping…right. Because I'm sure that's what you did last night after Sess dropped Kagome back to the car."

InuYasha scowled and shoved his hands into his leather coat's pockets. "Actually, we did. I didn't touch her…I figure revenge would best be served later…like today."

Miroku rolled his eyes and added wryly, "you have the patience of a saint."

InuYasha gave the boy a grin and shrugged, "I try."

Miroku stopped walking again and sighed, "I was joking."

InuYasha took his turn to roll his eyes. "I know. Come on, letch, let's get to class."

Miroku threw his hands up then crossed them stubbornly. "I am not the letch. I don't care what you say, I haven't slept with Sango once and you've already banged Kagome in your pool, in her shower by which her mother caught you doing, our shower by which you didn't care that anyone knew, downstairs in your house…"
InuYasha held up a finger and raised an eyebrow, "no, I have only `banged'" he made quotation gestures with his fingers at the word banged, "at the first three places you said. Never christened in my basement…not yet at least."

Miroku smacked his head and glared at the boy, "fine, that's three more times then I have with Sango…and yet you still call me a lecher! Why? The title isn't fair!"

InuYasha shrugged as they rounded the corner into the main hallway, "the title's your, letch, get used to it. I ain't changing it. I'm sure that if Sango wasn't so damned prude, you'd bang her like I do Kags." As he finished his sentence, he turned his head as a black haired girl ran into his shoulder and pushed past him roughly. He turned and blinked a few times then sniffed the air. He recoiled again and scratched at his nose. "Miroku…that wasn't Kagome, was it?"

Miroku raised an eyebrow then looked behind them. A few feet back, Kikyo stood staring at the pair while talking to three girls at her locker. She was smiling, and it sent chills up Miroku's back. With a sneer at the girl, he glowered at InuYasha, "you mean to tell me you still can't tell Kagome and Kikyo apart? That's fuckin sad man!"

InuYasha recoiled and rubbed his eyes again, "fuck! I can fuckin hardly see faces and I can't smell that well either." His eyes widened as he turned and grabbed Miroku by his shirt collar, "what is tonight?"

Miroku brushed the boy's hands off his collar and straightened his shirt, winching as his hand brushed over his wound. "Uhh…October 24th. Why?"

InuYasha shook his head and began storming down the hallway. Miroku had to run to catch up, "fuck, I need to know the phase of the moon."

Miroku put a hand on the boy's shoulder and raised an eyebrow, "should I ask why?"

InuYasha sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "because," he glanced around then pulled Miroku aside and lowered his voice, "on the nights of the new moon, I lose my demonic powers."

Miroku's eyes widened a little but he didn't seem to shocked, "you mean your human blood reigns."

InuYasha nodded fiercely and grinded his teeth together. "I'll be damned if Naraku isn't dead before I change. If he caught us…if he gets to us when I don't have my powers, it would be up to Sesshoumaru to fight off his attacks. I can't do that!"

Miroku nodded and glanced at a calendar on the wall. The phases of the moon were in shadows on the bottom of the dates. He cringed and ran a hand through his loose black hair, "the new moon is in seven days. You got some time…" he laughed lowly and shook his head. "You'll be human on Halloween…go figure that one!"

InuYasha scowled and shifted his weight uncertainly, "then why the fuck do I feel like I'm losing my powers?"

Miroku shook his head and shrugged, "hell if I know. Just…try to keep yourself out of trouble. And stay away from Kikyo…she was giving you quite disturbing looks."

InuYasha nodded and the two boys began to head towards English. "Just fuckin tell me if the wench is looking at me…I'll smack her into next week!"

Miroku sighed and followed the boy silently. They still had a minute to get to class…and no entrance of his would ever be on time to a classroom. Not over his dead body.

~**~*~*~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

Kagome walked the track slowly with Sango, explaining the previous nights tale to Sango in vivid detail. It was amusing to Kagome exactly how red Sango's face could turn. Finally after she told her of how they woke up, She gave Sango a break from the depictions. "so yeah, that's why I'm avoiding him."

Sango laughed and shook her head slowly, "I can understand that. If he tries to lay a hand on you, I will finish what I started in the parking lot! Don't doubt me on that Kagome."

Kagome laughed at the girl and shook her head slowly, "I don't doubt you Sango. As long as I've known you, no guy is immune to your retribution. Though Miroku is teetering close to that edge. Tell me, how are things between the two of you?"

Sango blushed and looked away then did something she hardly ever did; she giggled. What she did filtered through her eyes a moment later and to Kagome's absolute amusement, the girl put both hands to her mouth. "Oh god, what is he turning me into?"

Kagome laughed and ran a hand through her hair. Suddenly the seriousness of the questions ate away at her. "I've asked myself that lately, to be completely honest. The things I find myself doing with InuYasha…the things I swore never to do…." her voice left her as she stared at her hands. Kagome sighed then gave Sango a small smile, "I understand where you're at, Sango…I know what it feels like."

Sango nodded and the two walked another lap in silence, questioning what unanswerable question. Slowly, Sango turned to Kagome, "do you regret anything that you've done with Yash?"

Kagome pinked and stopped walking to lean against the wall. "Do I regret it? No…not at all. I don't regret a single choice. I wish we had waited a little longer to become so…intimate….I mean, the boy's stamina is nothing I can compare to. He's ready to go onto thirds while I can't recover from the first. It's amazing though, that when I see him, I see this man who I know I love and want to marry. It's scary too…its like he has such a big piece of me that I don't know if I could live without." She sighed again and slid down to the track. "At times it scares me…that's why I pushed him away in the beginning. I knew it would get this intense…I knew it. I fear leaving my life in his hands…I fear giving him that much control over me…control to where he can make or break my day with one look, one touch…one kiss. He can make everything go away when he holds me…he can make life better with three words. He's…he….i love him Sango, desperately. I love him so much and it's scary…" she felt a tear slid down her face and laughed ruefully at it. Wiping it away, she gave Sango a small smile, "if that's any consolation, I mean."

Sango laughed and hugged her friend. "Man, and I thought I was bad off. Wow….Kagome, don't cry. Despite all of his gruff exterior, he is a softy underneath that loves you dearly."

Kagome laughed and nodded slowly, "I guess…maybe. I hope…"

Behind the two, a rather annoyed voice called out, "oi, Wench what do you mean you hope? You better fuckin know!" Kagome felt two hands under her arms and someone pulling her to her feet. She turned and found herself face to face with her lover, who looked rather…unreadable. He grabbed her hands and gave the other two a quick glace. "We'll be back…maybe."

Sango sighed and crossed her arms. "You better stay the hell away from my car, dog boy!"

InuYasha flipped her off walking towards the stairwell, pulling Kagome with him.

Miroku and Sango watched them disappear and for a moment neither of them say anything. Miroku decided to break the awkward silence by clearing his throat with a small laugh, "twenty bucks says he nails her in the girls locker room."

Sango stared at Miroku for a while, looking at him as if he had grown a third head then shrugged and grabbed his hand, "I'll see your bet. I'll add that he tries but she kicks him out and yells at him for the rest of the day over it."

Miroku shook her hand and nodded. "Deal." He grinned when she tried to pull her hand from his grasp. Pulling a very InuYasha like move, he tugged her into him and gave her a brief but passionate kiss. Pulling back, he noticed a very peculiar red grazing her cheeks. "My dear Sango, why are you blushing?"

Sango touched her right cheek gingerly before dropping her gaze to the ground and turning to walk away. "After what InuYasha so rudely declared in the morning, the last thing I need is for people to think it true."

Miroku laughed, though with a bitter undertone, and approached her cautiously. He put his hands on her shoulders and gave her a small squeeze. "What would it matter what they think Sango? In nine months, they would see it not to be true."

Sango turned quickly and cradled her hands to her chest, backing out of Miroku's reach. "Houshi, all my life I have avoided being anyone to gossip about. I was never a perfect…only by association like Rin…I was the tomboy who never got comfy with a guy. I have never been in the limelight and I don't want to be."

Miroku frowned and pulled back to glower at Sango. "so what, does that mean that you don't want to be seen with me?"

Sango bit her lip and stepped towards Miroku slightly, "no…I'm not saying that Miroku…not at all! I'm just saying…I don't want people to get the wrong idea."

Miroku blinked once, his face becoming rather unreadable. "People will think what they wish to. You have no power to control what they think, so why try?" she could see he was beginning to get angry. "Fuck what they think, Sango! Just flip them off and live how you want to!"

Sango frowned and sighed. "Miroku….if it was that easy, don't you think I would have done it by now?"

Miroku held up both his hands towards the girl and shook his head slowly. "I was wrong about you Sango…here all this time I thought you were above everyone one else…above the petty highschool games and childish manorisms…I guess I was wrong." He turned and walked towards the stair well.

Sango gasped and ran after him. firmly grabbing his shoulder, she turned Miroku to stare into his eyes, "Miroku…I didn't mean it like that. I just don't want to be thought of as a slut!"

Miroku blinked once and softened his glare, "Sango, people won't think you're a slut…Kikyo is a slut. Not you…not a girl who everyone knows is pure and innocent."

Sango looked to the floor and sighed. "I just…i…I don't know Miroku…it's scary, you know? People know your reputation…and they will think that I easily let you…that we…"

Miroku set his jaw and looked down at the girl in front of him. "Look, I'm saying this once more…don't worry about the others Sango. You know the truth about us…you know what we have done and what we have not. You know how we care for each other. What else matters?"

Sango sighed again then hugged the boy. "I'm sorry…I don't want to seem like a bitch."

Miroku hugged her back and rested his cheek on her head. "not you Sango…I would never see you like that."

Sango pulled back and tapped his shoulder with a small smirk, "liar."

Miroku held out his hand to her. "do you want to walk the track with me?"

Sango took his hand gently and the pair began to circle the track.

~*~*~~*~*~**~*~~*~<meanwhile>

 

InuYasha pulled Kagome into the stairwell and pointed at the steps. "Sit."
Kagome narrowed her eyes but did as she was told, "sounds like something I should say." she sat down on the cold steps and moved aside as he sat down next to her. "what's going on?"

InuYasha turned and gave Kagome a small frown. He took her hands in his and stared into her eyes, "you know I love you, right?"

Kagome licked her lips then looked to their hands. "of course…I'm sorry if what I said to Sango was a little off…."

InuYasha brought his face closer to hers, "a little off? you were questioning my feelings for you. that's not a little off…it's way off. Kagome," he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "you don't think…you don't think that I'm with you for what we did, right?"

Kagome pulled back and stared at the boy in shock, "you mean like that you're with me because you wanted to…well…you know? No, I don't think that."

InuYasha let go of her hands and fingered a piece of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. "good…because if you honestly believed that, I would have to hurt you. I love you, Kagome, and I never want you to think different."

Kagome smiled and kissed the boy lightly on his lips. "I don't think different. I know you love me…and I hope you know how much I love you."

InuYasha grinned and kissed her back harder. "after hearing what you said to Sango, I do."

Kagome blanched and pulled back. "how much did you hear?"

InuYasha smiled and ran a hand down her cheek, "enough."

Kagome suddenly felt her mouth go dry as she stared at the boy in shock. `did he hear that I want to marry him? did…does he…oh god.' She swallowed hard and rubbed her foot across the stairs. "and it didn't…freak you out?"

InuYasha recoiled and scratched his head, "why would It scare me?"

Kagome shrugged and looked to her feet, "I don't know…sometimes it scares me as to how much I love you…"

InuYasha grinned and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Don't let it because I love you just live you as much as you love me. So its good."

The door at the bottom of the stairwell swung open, startling the two and instantly InuYasha began to growl.

A growl was returned from the boy at the bottom of the steps who leaned against the wall staring at the two in disgust, "Oy, Dog shit, what the fuck are you doing to my woman?"

Kagome sighed and let her head roll backwards to Inuyasha's shoulder. "Kouga…I'm not your woman!"

InuYasha tightened his grasp on Kagome's shoulders and narrowed his eyes, "we spoke of this Kouga…so get gone!"

Kouga crossed his arms and scowled. "Kagome, leave InuKuro alone and come with me. I'll show you what a real demon is like."

Kagome stared down at the wolf trying to contain her anger for his ignorance, "Kouga, I appreciate the offer but I'm in love with InuYasha and I'm staying with him. you can stop trying to win me…"

Kouga scoffed and rolled his ocean blue eyes. "Whatever…look, dog shit, Kikyo is looking for you. She wanted me to give this to you." he held out a piece of paper.

InuYasha stared at Kouga for a long moment, his eyes thoroughly confused. He felt Kagome's gaze burying its way through the side of his head and he stood cautiously. Walking down two steps, he looked at Kouga, "and what are you, the fuckin post man now?"

Kouga growled as InuYasha reached for the paper. He pulled it slightly out of his reach and narrowed his eyes, "you're not cheating on Kagome with that piece of trash, right?"

InuYasha scoffed in return and snatched away the paper. "why the hell would I do something that stupid?"

Kouga rolled his eyes and re-crossed his arms, "fuck if I know…I just don't want to see you hurt that angel." He pointed towards Kagome and grinned then pursed his lips at the girl.
InuYasha dropped his jaw and then shoved Kouga through the set of door at the bottom of the steps. "Fucker, keep those disgusting lips to yourself. You look at Kagome again like that, and I'll fucking claw your eyes out, got it?"

Kouga scowled then readjusted his shirt and cracked his neck. He pointed a finger at InuYasha, "one day, fucker, I'll take you down."

InuYasha raised an eyebrow, "just name the day you want your ass kicked…any day is good for me to destroy you!"

Kouga simply gave him the finger before turning and walking off down the hallway.

InuYasha sneered then turned on his heels to find Kagome reading the note he though he had been holding in his hand. She seemed slightly pale. "Kagome?" he took a step towards her. "What's wrong?"

Kagome looked from the paper to the boy in front of her then back to the paper with a hell fire burning in her eyes. She huffed and rolled the note into a ball and tossed it over her shoulder. "I'm gonna kill that bitch!"

InuYasha took a step back from the girl then narrowed his eyes, "what did she write?"

Kagome blinked a few ties and shook her head, "don't worry about it, its nothing."

InuYasha walked to Kagome who had made her way to the bottom of the steps and placed both of his hands on her hips. "It has to be something to get you ready to kick her ass. Not that I wouldn't love to see that, I really would…but I want to know what she wrote."
Kagome sighed and shrugged, "it was an obvious attempt to try to get us into a fight. She basically wrote in a note to you that she would expect me to read that she enjoyed your time with her yesterday and…err…some pretty graphic things about…stuff." She flushed in more anger then embarrassment and clenched her hand into a fist. "That whore…" she frowned and tapped her foot in frustration. "who does she think she is?"

InuYasha gave her a look of shock and disgust, "that's disgusting, I wouldn't touch that girl if you paid me…" he shivered to further confirm his feelings of the matter. "Man, that's just wrong!"

Kagome sighed and wrapped a slender arm around his waist. "Don't worry about it, I don't believe a word of her libel."

InuYasha glowered at the girl as they made their way back to the gym. "You better well fuckin not!"

Kagome kissed his cheek as the warning bell to change echoed about the gym. "We can continue this conversation in science."

InuYasha grabbed her arm and leaned down suddenly and pushed his lips against hers. He kissed her hard and passionately, easily losing himself in the moment. After a second, he pulled back and gave her a wink. "I'm all yours Kagome." He kissed her again briefly then gave her a small frown; "hold off kicking her ass until we get Naraku. Then I'll gladly make the popcorn and watch the fight." He kissed her on her forehead. "I'm al yours. Don't even think about what she wrote."

Kagome smiled under his lips and gave him a warm smile. "I know." She turned and gave him a small wave. "I'll see you in science."

InuYasha gave her a small but malicious grin as she walked off. "Yes…Science." He couldn't help the smile that etched his face as he walked off. Sure, they had just had a very sentimental moment but she was not going to rob him of his plot with a simple `I love you.' he shrugged and yawned as he went into the locker room. `She won't talk to me for the rest of the day by time I'm done with her but she'll get over it…and used to it.' he laughed as he decided to find Miroku.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

Sango and Miroku arrived about five minutes after the last bell for science. They quietly took their seat in the front of the class, straightening out their clothes unconsciously while a faint tint of red danced across their cheeks while the teacher lectured them on tardiness. Kagome sat in the back of the class next to InuYasha, who was abnormally quiet. InuYasha leaned forward and coughed out to Miroku with a rather wide grin, "letch!"

Miroku turned and gave the boy a scowl over his shoulder then turned back around immediately. He could hear the other kids in the class whispering and laughing lowly. He turned and grabbed Sango's hand under the lab desks, giving it a reassuring squeeze. He mouthed, `Its okay,' to her and gave her a wink. Feeling her relax under his touch he looked back to their teacher. She was talking about the double helix and crap like ribosome and chemical bonds. Rolling his eyes, he sat back in his chair and waited for the fireworks. He knew Yash was planning something and he was pretty sure that it would be something that would make Kagome discover a new shade of red to grace her face.

InuYasha watched as the teacher turned her back to the class and blocked out the droning yapping that was coming from her mouth. His eyes scanned the classroom to see exactly who was there and who would know what was going on. Eri was at a table close to theirs, sitting next to Kouga, who was leering at Kagome. He growled a warning to the wolf Youkai and gave him the finger. His gaze then traveled to the table in front of Kouga. Kikyo sat there, looking rather bored, fiddling with her hair next to a nigen who seemed to be paying attention. In front of them were Hojo and Karron, who looked miserable. The table directly in front of them was Sango and Miroku, who he would have to nag later to find out what happened and just what they were doing to make them late. `Damn me and losing my senses. Fuck, I could tell right now if he nailed her if I could fucking smell something.' He scanned ahead of Miroku and Sango to find Aayme and Yuka. Auyme (someone tell me how to spell the humans name!!) and Eri sat in the empty row next to Hojo and Karron. He sighed, rather loudly and then grinned. `This is to perfect. A fuckin Youkai at almost every table...' he reached under the desk and grabbed the edge of Kagome's chair. Kagome turned and gave him a questionable glance before he pulled her chair closer to him with a rather loud grinding sound. She cringed then looked back at the teacher who had paused at the board to turn and look at them.

The teacher, a neko-youkai in concealment who went by the name Mrs. Faliion, paused and turned to look back at the pair who had interrupted her lesson. She scowled at the hanyou and tapped her Gucci boot on the linoleum tile. "Mr. Tashio…Miss Higurashi…anything you care to share?"

Kagome blushed and shook her head while InuYasha scoffed.

Mrs. Faliion narrowed her eyes at the Inu-hanyou then turned back around and picked back up. She knew he was trouble…she knew what he had pulled once in the class already. He was easier to ignore though.

InuYasha sneered at the teacher then wrapped one arm around Kagome. Pulling her closer to him, he leaned over and used his free hand to brush some hair out of her face and away from her ear. Tucking all the loose hair on the right side of her head behind her he leaned over until his mouth was just about touching her ear. "We have to talk about last night princess."

Kagome stiffened and shot him a glare but nearly collided their heads together. She frowned and tired to pull back some. Realizing he wasn't relenting, her frown deepened. Whispering as best as she could, she gave him a rather disgruntled stare, "can it wait till lunch?"

InuYasha only grinned wider. "No…I don't think it can. You know, Kags…" he paused from speaking and let his tongue dart out and trace the bottom part of her ear. He felt her shiver under his embrace and he stopped. "It really…" he kissed the side of her neck cautiously, never letting his gaze wander from the teacher in the front of the room. "Really…" he kissed her again, taking her pulse into his mouth leaving her a nice red mark from his ministrations a moment later, "really…" he pulled her closer over the two seats towards him so that she was practically on his lap and wrapped his free hand around her waist. "Wasn't nice."

Kagome gulped, her eyes larger then saucers, and chewed profusely on her bottom lip. `What is he doing? Is he crazy? Does he know our teacher is a Youkai? Does he know that she'll…know…if he tries anything? If he tries anything…holy shit, what is he going to do?' she pulled slightly at his embrace and finding it futile, began to stare as hard as she could at Sango. If anyone could help her, Sango could. Yet the girl didn't respond. She leaned back into the boys shoulder and whispered, "What are you doing? Put me back in my chair!"

InuYasha gave her a small grin that sent chills down her spine. He looked rather malicious with a dark tint of raw mischief swirling in his eyes. "Calm down Koshii. I'll take care of you…" he nuzzled her neck with his nose before letting his hand slide down from her stomach to her thigh.

Kagome froze as she felt his hand move. `no way…he wouldn't…he couldn't. Why…why of all fucking days did I wear a short skirt?' It was true…today she had worn a black sweater with a short black and white skirt that was hardly enough to cover anything. It was a good ten inches above her knee in length and she hardly got away with it in English when her teacher threatened to send her home for being `indecent'. `Talk about indecent!' she tried to pull from his arms, praying to whatever gods existed that he didn't smell the fact that this was turning her on…and she hated herself for it.

InuYasha kissed her neck while his hand drifted up her thigh then under the waistband of her skirt. `She'll learn what embarrassment is by time this is over…' he let his fingers trace over the tops of her thighs then dip between her legs.

Kagome inhaled sharply and pushed back against InuYasha and thrust her shoulders against his. Whispering sternly over her shoulder, she turned stare at him wide eyed, "let me go, now!"

InuYasha grinned and tightened his other hand around her body, cuffing down on her free wrist to hold her defenseless in his lap. "Not much you can do about it, princess. Sit back and enjoy…"

Kagome gasped and tried to pull her hands from his hold. She felt two sets of eyes on her, besides of InuYasha. One being Kouga, who had pushed himself back from his desk and was growling in their direction and the other, was the teacher. She closed her eyes as she tried to control her blush and clenched her jaw. `He's dead…he's deader then dead. He's already six feet under!'

Mrs. Faliion cleared her throat, her eyes larger then normal under her wire frames as she stared at the two in the back. "InuYasha…please put miss. Higurashi back in her seat and save your antics for the bedroom."

A fit of giggles erupted in the class as people turned to stare at the two. InuYasha had long since deposited her in her chair yet had not removed his hand, which was thankfully hidden by the table. Sango turned around and gave Kagome a `what the fuck is going on' look then turned to stare at Miroku who hadn't turned around. Kagome straightened her back and read the look of Sango's face...the same though passed through their minds at the same time. `Miroku knew he was going to do this…he knew therefore Yash had to have planned this. Oh, this boy is working on my last strand of patience! He's dead…he is so dead when we get home!' her eyes jolted open as InuYasha let his fingers slide under her cotton underwear. All words died on her lips. She turned, very slowly, to stare at the boy next to her. She didn't know when he had wrapped an arm around her shoulders but once again he had found the right muscle to squeeze to stop her from being able to retaliate. Kagome swallowed hard and closed her eyes. `This can't be happening…it just can't be.'

InuYasha grinned as he watched the teacher drag along her lesson. He knew she was a Youkai…he knew she could smell what he was doing to Kagome. The bitch had two choices; one was to ignore them and pretend like nothing happened or she could call them both on it and give them detention. InuYasha had long decided that if she gave them detention or in school suspension, he could make sure Kagome would remember it. It wasn't anything he hadn't done in the past…yet this was Kagome. His heart wanted him to stop and let her walk away with some decency…but his need for retribution was clouting all else. He had gotten out of school suspension for a very similar situation backing Kyushu, except that time he had the girl on his lap and it hadn't been his finger in her…and the teacher wasn't a demon to know what was going on…. He grinned then looked down at Kagome. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "just relax Kagome…I won't hurt you."

Kagome shot back in a slightly louder whisper, "then why are you doing this?"

InuYasha laughed lowly and licked her ear as he let his two fingers slide into her now slick passage. "Why are you enjoying it?"

Kagome gulped and tired to pull against his arms. The feeling of pleasure was beginning to clout her judgment. She tried to control it but it was like a virus crawling its way through her system. `Son of a bitch, I will not react to his touch…I will not react…I will….' She let out a very soft moan as his finger grazed her clit and her eyes widened at the realization that she had just done that. Instantly five sets of eyes drilled into the pair. Kagome closed her eyes, wishing to crawl up and die under the table. She heard Kouga mutter, "what the fuck?" on her left and she grimaced. `I'm never going to live this down…never!' she tried to bury her head in his shoulder and pushed against him trying to get him to stop. She looked up into his eyes and frowned. He was barely concealing a cocky smile and seemed to be relishing this moment. She sneered at him and kicked him in the shin.

InuYasha winched as he felt her foot connect with his shin and he reached out with one leg and wrapped it around hers. Pushing his knee between her legs, he grinned wickedly and pried them slightly apart. He heard her gasp and whisper declarations for promises of death. He simply smiled. He knew Kouga was staring at them slack jawed and that made this worth it.

Kagome gasped into his shoulder as he worked his magic on her body. She tried to kick him again yet fell short of moving her legs. She looked up at him and gulped. "Yash…"

InuYasha looked down at her and kissed her forehead. "Relax…"

Kagome gawked at the boy before angrily retorting a little to loud, "and how the fuck do you expect me to do that?"

Mrs. Faliion's back went rigid at the blackboard and she turned on her heels, glowering towards the class. "Tashio! I warn you one more time! Save it for later!"

She had a feeling she knew what he was doing. It wouldn't be the first time some rich little shit tried to get away with stuff in her class. If she didn't fear about retribution from parents for getting the kids detention, she would have sent InuYasha and Kagome there the minute the girl's scent had spiked. `Teenagers…fucking balls of hormones, I tell you.' she shook her head and sighed, trying to control her temper.

All heads turned back to the pair in the back of the room, some quicker then others. InuYasha merely grinned at them while Kagome slammed her head down onto the desk. She wrapped her left leg around the table leg and wiggled her right hand free to put it on his offending wrist. She glared at him and muttered, "let me go, now, or I swear to god InuYasha, you will wish you were never born."

InuYasha smiled at her and bent down to her ear. Nibbling on her lobe, he cooed, "You would never hurt me, Kag. You love me to much."

Kagome blinked and tightened her grasp on his arm. She couldn't believe he was doing this…granted, she had a feeling he would do something so arrogant but nothing like this…in public. She was mad…in fact, she was furious that he would resort to doing this to her. She growled back, "and I thought you loved me to much to hurt me!"

InuYasha frowned and stopped his actions to look at her, a sudden look of worry crossing his face. "Am I hurting you?"

Kagome gawked at the boy as if he had asked if the world was flat. She lost it. "What the fuck do you think you're doing? Making life easier?" she blinked when everyone in the room turned to stare for the third time that day. She used his sudden distraction to pull away his hand with hers and used her leg to pull her chair away from his. She ripped herself out of his grasp then stood up. Kagome turned and ran from the room, not daring to look over her shoulder at the gawking kids and teacher calling her name. She ran until she reached the bathroom and slammed herself through the door. Inside, she collapsed onto one of the couches and cradled her head in her hands. She didn't want to cry…she wanted to be angry…she wanted to be furious…but crying was one thing she did not want to do. But she couldn't help it. `How could he do that…In front of all those people? What the hell was he thinking?' The door opened suddenly and Kagome sat up and blinked. All of her anger suddenly swarmed her mind and she screamed as loud as she could, "get the fuck out!"

InuYasha lowered his ears, covered by a black bandana, to his head and shut the door behind him, tightly locking it with the dead bolt. He knew someone had to hear her scream and he would be in even more trouble when the day was done. Things didn't go how he expected. He expected Kagome to be pissed…but he also expected her to give in and let him extract his revenge for his embarrassment. Then the severity of the situation hit him like a load of bricks when Mrs. Faliion told him to go after her, apologize, and then go to see Kaede. He realized that he had hurt her. Not physically but he had betrayed her trust in him. And that tore at his heart. He held up two hands towards Kagome and took a step closer. He still didn't have such great sight or smell but it didn't take a demon to figure out she had been crying. "Kagome…"

Kagome backed away from the hanyou and crossed her arms. "Get out InuYasha…you're the last person I want to see right now."

InuYasha scowled and took another step closer then stopped. He dropped his hands to his side and sighed. "I'm sorry Koshii…I thought through the plan without really thinking. I just wanted you to know how I felt." He could see anger swell in her eyes and he quickly stumbled over his words, "I know…you didn't…I didn't have to do that…and what you did wasn't in front of people…i…you…." he sighed and looked to his feet. "I'm sorry."

Kagome crossed her arms and blinked a few times. She wiped away her tears and walked up to the boy. "Sango would have castrated you already, you know that right? And that she probably will try again when she gets out of class."

InuYasha nodded and took a step closer to the girl, "I'll deal with Sango. I'm more worried about you."

Kagome put her hands on his arms and looked up at the boy. "Why did you do it? For revenge; for the feeling of knowing you could get out of me? To have something to gloat about? why…why would you debase me like that in front of people?"

InuYasha reached out and ran a finger down her cheek. "Debase? Love, I wouldn't call it…I did not debase you in front of them. They know we're together, trust me. I would never have done that if we weren't."

Kagome sighed then pushed the boy into the far wall with strength she didn't know she possessed. "You're an asshole!"

InuYasha winched as his back connected with the concrete wall then his eyes widened as Kagome pinned him to it. "I…err…Kagome…. I'm sorry…."

Kagome gave him a rather sadistic grin that made him sweat. "I know you're sorry…and you're going to continue being sorry because as long as people won't let me live it down, I won't let you live it down."

InuYasha licked his lips and flinched. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Kagome leaned in and gave him a soft kiss before pulling away, "that means you're not getting anything…again…for a very, very long time."

InuYasha narrowed his eyes and leaned forward towards her, a grin playing on his lips from the one that had formed on hers. "You think you can stop me?"

Kagome held up one hand that softly began to glow pink. She didn't need to tell him that she could purify his ass right there for him to get the point. "You really want to test me?" she sneered and grabbed his shirt collar, "you think Sesshoumaru's scary when he's passed? He ain't got nothing on me!" she smacked him lightly across his face with her right glowing hand, adding a little sting to her touch.

InuYasha jumped as her hand brushed his cheeks and winched at the sudden stinging burn that trailed her touch. He got her point all right. She just upped the game.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

okay…lets see…another chapter. Yay. Yes, this semester is drawing closed. All action will be summed up in the next few chapters…then I'm going to finish my other fic BEHIND THE EYES and add on my songfic I've been working on that I think I'm calling MISTAKES and a one shot that I need to write then the second part of this will begin, which will focus on the happier sides of life with the play and growing relationships of the characters. Also bringing back a few faces and new ones in the same time. what I need is to know what ya'll think. Should I add on the next semester (more chapters dealing with other things) to the end of this or open up a new fic with reference to read this one. What do ya'll think? Thanks for all the great reviews guys, I love you all!!

 

Q/A/R

 

MMORG

Aitu- sorry this update took so long. With the holidays and all, I didn't have to work so much so I didn't get to write so much. (what am I going to do when I no longer commute? Oh the horror of the idea. ) How things are handled? Well…I guess I can say things are handled the best they can be by a bunch of hormone driven teenagers who have one common enemy…along with the help of a mystery detective. (he will resurface, trust me).

Lovin_Sesshoumaru_isnteasy- well, that's his revenge. Spiteful little shit, ain't he? Hehe. Action's only going up hill from here from this point I guess. Woah, the ride is almost over. ::sniff sniff:: then it would be time for the next semester. Hehe…new ideas and bad ones at that. ::puts on angelic face:: I don't know nothing.

 

FrenchDiamond 1- thank you for the compliment. It's been harder to write lately because I need to tie together some loose ends and inspiring words like yours here is what really helps push me through it. thanks you. yes, I love the go to hell line myself. It just kind of popped out. As for sergeant, we'll see…I think right now only three people REALLY know who he is cause my first idea was to complicated…but it will still work and be a shock at the same time. WOO-HOO, more games to play in my next semester. No, no, kag's mother did not sleep with yash's dad…………………….

 

Nrock829- thank you for the compliment. I shall try to keep it up.

 

Bsc143- I have tried to find other words then glare and gawk but for a language that has so many FREAKIN words for happy, there are hardly any words to convey the way someone can stare angrily at one. Oh well. I have tried to put more glance in it. hehe. When I write I keep thinking of your review and I change words. Its great.

 

Scherezade- everyone is creative in his or her own sense. You just need to focus on it. I love writing, its something I've done since fourth grade (though my words still suck, oh well, can't win them all). Yeah, Souta got the shit end of the stick…but we have yet to see the last of Karron. (Not in a bad sense either). As I said above, I've been toying with different ideas for the cop, when I brought him in; it was under one thought that has now been changed three times. (Multiple personality disorder, ne?) you're so right about the pair though, like I had someone state, she can't stay out of his either. LOL. Kagome wants to save her brother, at all costs. Though she might not clearly think about Naraku's offer, thank god for friends who see right through it. don't worry, she won't be the baka in the end of it. (happy endings are a forte…just got to make it through the rain). As for Sessh and Rin, I'm not sure how long I'm going to drag it out. I know people who have gone with the same streak of bad luck and trust me, it ain't easy. I'm going to keep playing around with it though; some things are to great to just give in to. Hehe. I think Inu got her good for the stunt in the car…but now who gets who. Another fun game to start. Hehe.

 

Inu_rika83- yes, I hate reviewing as well. Only because any member who only takes people who sign in to review, mmorg decides to make me a non-member within a click of the mouse and then laughs at me. Its bad. bad mmorg, bad. as for Sesshy's thang…that's gonna have to stay in his pants a while longer. Just to much fun to let go of. We'll have to discuss more interruptions. Yash and Kag are both deserving of what the other does to them…for the most part…maybe.

 

GoldenJewel- I feel loved. I sit around in school (when I'm there) and think about writing fics, reading surics fics and other fics I'm stuck on. Thank you for the compliment. I wouldn't write if I didn't know I had people who love my work. It really brightens ones day. Thank you.

 

LynneC114- they didn't do anything to kagome (being Rin and Sessh). Sessh just dropped her in front of the car to keep his brother from parading into the hut stark naked (cause no matter how much WE would want to see that, HE does not.). grr. Yes, Yash deserved every moment of freezing but now its gonna get u-g-l-y. yes, rabbits are a good anology to kag and Inu. Don't worry, I'm sure mama will put her foot down once Kagome is home under her roof…for a long period of time……

 

Sesshoumarusgirl56- thank you for the compliment. I have read angelbabe's work and I LOVE club blue. It is actually the fic that got me into InuYasha ironically. Reading it, I had no idea who the hell Kouga was. LOL. All I know is that I used to stay awake at my boyfriend's house a year ago and watch TV while he played his games and catch the end scene of InuYasha every other freaking night. Then I would hear the closing song (at that point it was the Fuki Mori ending) and stare at the TV wondering who the hell the chick was standing on the rocks (hides head in shame…) GOD IF I ONLY KNEW!!!!! Btw, I honestly do love Sesshoumaru. LOL. It was an honest mistake…(hides again from being pelted by rocks). I have always written in the thought of television. Don't know why. I just see it happening in my brain and write it. I guess that's why…just kind of plays on and on. Don't choke on any more crackers, I feel bad enough as it is. LOL. I laughed so hard when I read that, THAT made my day. LOL.

 

The master of the universe- (god I miss heman). Thank you so much for your time and review. I'm sorry you were up till 7am. Wow…that's a real long time. I thought my 4am nights were bad. wow….you hate the show? That's…odd…that you're reading its fic. Not a bad thing but odd. I can understand why people can get annoyed with it. I have all the episodes on DVD and watching them for five hours straight, you get to see patterns as well as the fact that they repeat EVERYTHING. At least its not like dragon ball Z where Goku can power up in one episode and five episodes later, he finished powering up. LOL. I do love InuYasha though; it's a great show with a real good story line. You know…I hear you when you say the bet was stupid. I know many people, though, sadly enough, who fell into those types of bets. (its very Freddy prince jr. I know). But it does happen. But you're right, the people who do it are morons. (explains Kouga). As for Rin and Sessh, I feel like if I don't stick them together, my door is gonna get knocked in by angry fan people. Don't worry, happy endings for EVERYONE (expect assholes).

 

FF.NET

 

XxXDarkSlayerXxx- thanks for the vote of confidence on the story. I love it as well. It just keeps going. LOL. Thanks for the review!

 

Unseen Jade Eyed Wolf- (neat name) thanks for the awesome review. I don't quite know yet how to work fan fiction.net and it annoys me more so then anything just cause how you have to go around things to read stories but other then for that, it works. I love the new word. That's great. Crackheadedness. Awesome. As for Kouga, I adore Kouga in the show…I really do. (a good fic to read where he isn't a prick and its an AU is between the lines on mediaminer.org, great fic) but as for him in this story, there was already so much going on that demanded attention, throwing Kouga in the mix would have been so much. Don't worry, the mangy wolf will be in the second semester when the play takes off (and in it he shall be). thank you for recommending the story in your own, if you could email me the links, I would love to read them.

 

Animeangelz- I'm working on them as best as I can. Glad to know you're on the edge of your seat. Hehe.

 

ColdFlaminrose- I can't manage to get the site to let me post a link and when I tried, people told me it didn't work. If you want a copy of the lemons, email me and I will send you them.

Lilith of Lothlorien- got to say, I love the name. …Lothlorien …is it from Tolkien? Sounds very…elfish. Anywho's….wow….where to go. THANK YOU!!! I have never gotten so many in depth reviews before in my life. They are absolutely awesome. To know I have someone read that much into my writing is a great feeling that I adore. I can't reply to each comment you made, it would take another chapter. LOL. But in general, I try to get them out as best as I can. I love the story idea itself and it has kept me away many nights and has become my friend at work. (It's where I write). I'm honored that you have added me to your favorite authors list. I love Shakespeare, and I love incorporating great literary works of art into my writing. I think it makes it bold…daring. I don't know, call me a freak if you would. I hope you're still hanging in there reading, I look in my email everyday hoping to see another review. LOL. What can I say, I'm a review junkie. As for Sessh falling fast for Rin…yes…yes he does. and it gets slightly out of hand to fast as well. But I think it's a little reversed. Rin falls for Sesshoumaru faster then she can blink. Maybe it's because of how protective he is of her. When you meet the character of her father, it becomes obvious that she's never had someone to protect her. Not looking to throw an Electra complex on the girl at all, nothing like that, but more that she looks up to this enamored figure in her life. Again, thank you so much for the wonderful reviews.

 

Toya's gurl- well, here is chapter 37 and I hope that I'll be done with Chapter 38 by Wednesday night. Thank you for your kind words. I feel horrible for tormenting Rin and Sessh as well but that's what happens when they do things at bad times. It's the fates…lol.