InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ Dispositions ( Chapter 41 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~ Curse of the dragon ~<>~
 
 
-Acidic content a hoy' maties… also, I apologize for the format of the story…I don't know why mediaminer grouped it all together like one fuckin big paragraph….its annoying and I apologize. I'm trying to fix it.
 
~<>~ Chapter 41 ~<>~ dispositions
 
 
Kagome yawned as she slowly opened her eyes to the soothing rumbling she felt beneath her chest. At first she was slightly confused as to two things; what was she sleeping on that was soft and yet not at the same time and the second thing was why was it vibrating. It only took her a moment to realize it was InuYasha who was…purring? She smiled and lifted her head from under his chin to stare up to his gorgeous face. His eyes were screwed shut but she could tell he was awake. She leaned forward, feeling refreshed for the first time in week, and kissed the bottom of his chin. `I could wake up with him like this for the rest of my life.' A small smile danced across her face delicately as she strummed her fingers on his bare chest. “So is that my personal alarm clock?”
 
InuYasha grinned without opening his eyes and tightened his grasp on the small of the girls back. He had been watching her sleep for over two hours…staring down at the angel that he had been blessed with. The only thought that bombarded his mind for those two hours was a simple yet unanswerable one; `what have I done to be blessed with her?' He believed, in his heart, he would never know. When Kagome began to stir, he had closed his eyes to see what she would do. He was pleased with her reaction to his presence still being there. That was one thing that worried him, though. If her mother found him there…after explicitly stating time and time again upon Kagome's awakening in the hospital, that they were not to spend the nights in each other's company…what would she do? That still made InuYasha smirk, `she thinks all we do is shag…well, in part she's right.' He let the grin slide into his trademark cocky smirk and shrugged his shoulders to her question. “I like to think so.”
 
Kagome lightly scoffed and kissed him again gently on the lips. “Is that so?”
 
InuYasha moaned under the soft lips of his lover and in return kissed her back. “Is that mine?” he paused for a moment and his smirk grew, “alarm clock I mean.”
 
Kagome giggled lightly and pulled up to look down at him. Mimicking his cocky tone, she parroted, “I like to think so.”
 
InuYasha cocked an eyebrow and opened his right eyes. “Then I think I need to take you home with me so I can get that every morning.”
 
Kagome blushed and kissed him again before resting her head on his shoulder. “Thank you, InuYasha.”
 
InuYasha gave the girl a quizzical stare before cautiously asking, “for what?”
 
Kagome smiled and rubbed her cheek along his shoulder blade. “For being here with me…for being you…”
InuYasha blinked, obvious shock washing over his face like waves on a beach. “i…Kagome…” obvious adornment colored his tone as he stared at the angel in his arms. He blinked slowly as the smirk fell away from his face and was replaced by a gracious smile and ran a hand through her hair before arching his back forcing her to sit up. She reluctantly did so, and straddled his waist to look down at him. He traced her cheekbone with the tips of his fingers while looking deep into her eyes with an awe-stuck look encompassing his face. “Kagome, no one has ever, ever said anything like that to me.” he let out a small sigh and shook his head slowly. “Every day I fall more and more in love with you, you know that right?”
 
Kagome smiled and leaned down and kissed his lips. “I love you too.”
 
InuYasha laughed, his bravado returning in full force and latched one arm around her neck. “You better.” he pulled her back down to his mouth and kissed her harder, letting his tongue trace her lips before gently slipping it inside of her mouth. He could smell her scent spike and he grinned. He worked her lips slowly and passionately between his, nipping and sucking on of the two appendages lovingly. After a moment, he pulled back and guided her head down to rest on his chest. Guilt was beginning to overtake him again and that, remembering the night before…remembering why he was in her bed, did not help. As much as he hated himself for uttering the words, he managed to spew out, “we shouldn't…”
 
Kagome blinked a few times and sighed into his neck, her warm breath on his neck sending goose bumps up and down his body. At first an irrational pang of fear shot through her body telling her he was rejecting her for being tainted…for having come so close to being touched by the enemy. Another irrational rant was screaming at her that he didn't want her anymore…that he had conquered and moved on. Feeling his body shift beneath hers as her breath assaulted the follicles on his neck, she let her lips glide over his neck. She could just about feel him stifle the moan building in the back of his throat. She smiled, realizing she wasn't being rejected and gently but alluringly grinded her hips against his. “Why? Why should we not do that?”
 
InuYasha groaned as she teased him and hissed in pleasure as her tongue gently lapped at his pulse. He could feel muscles in his body constricting that should not be reacting. `Christ, I can't jump her just like normal. She was nearly raped by that son of a bitch! I'm not going to…I can't just let that slide. I don't want to push her!' he took a deep breath and gently pushed on her shoulders, pulling her head back slightly from his neck. “Kagome…come on…last night…you're not…I don't think we should…”
 
Kagome smiled maliciously and pulled away from his hand and resumed sucking at his pulse, letting one of her hands trace his biceps and her other hand trace over his chest muscles and six pack. “I don't want to think about last night.” She pushed her hips against his rapidly hardening member and looked down at the boy, a primal pleasure and desire dancing dangerously through the chocolate brown of her eyes. She stared down at the boy beneath her as she sat up to fully straddle his waist and began to sway back and forth to the inaudible music that played in her head, tempting him to join her in the wilds of her mind. “It's my turn to want, Yash.”
 
Inuyasha's eyes widened in sheer shock as he watched the vixen before him ensnare him in her trap. He licked his suddenly dry lips and stared up and down at the girl on his waist. His eyes just about fell out of his head as she reached down and pulled off her top. His brain went into overload and before he knew it, he had flipped them over to have Kagome beneath him, her hands pinned over her head by one of his, his mouth sealed against hers and his other hand working on pulling off his pants. Kagome laughed and worked her hands free only to rake her nails down his back with a sexy grin plastered to her face.
 
Kagome broke off the kiss he had sealed them to and began sucking at his neck. “Please Yash….”
 
InuYasha gave the girl an agitated look, trying to emphasize he was working as fast as he could at his clothing. Better that the zipper got stuck though; he came to realize seconds later.
 
Kagome groaned as she began to tug at his jeans zipper then froze at the one thing that she should have known she was going to hear.
A rather stern cough followed by an all to chipper voice called from her doorway, “Kagome…breakfast is ready…I was going to wake you up but I see someone beat me to it. Come downstairs…and bring InuYasha with you.”
 
Kagome cringed and slammed her eyes shut; she was sure InuYasha did the same, as her mother walked away from the door, slamming it behind her. She hadn't even heard it open…just how long was her mother standing there. She suddenly dawned on a mental image of her mother standing there, kitchen apron around her waist, oven mitts on both hands, gawking at the half naked teens on the bed. A week ago she would have been mortified…five days ago it would have been the end of her world. But now, after everything that happened? Kagome began to giggle then broke into an all out laugh.
 
InuYasha stared at the girl under his form and raised eyebrow. He shook his head slowly and swung his leg over her hips and sat on the edge of her bed. `This is not good.' “Kagome…” he scowled and sighed again. `Just what we fucking need…more shit from her mom.' He reached over and handed Kagome her shirt, trying to advert his eyes from the temptation that lingered in front of his eyes. He fought down the screaming idiot in the back of his brain yelling, `you always got science to make up for it!' he cleared his throat and asked, “Uhh…Kagome, are you okay?”
 
Kagome couldn't stop laughing at the image stood gawking in her mind. She couldn't get away from it. At least she was laughing…it was so much better then crying. After another moment of being hysterical, she managed to cough out, “did you…see her face? I can only bet…oh god!” she laughed harder and sat up to try to catch her breath, only to erupt in another fit of giggles.
 
InuYasha felt a smile tug at his face, even if only for the sheer fact that Kagome was laughing about it. He began to chuckle then broke out into all out laughter as well. “I can imagine…”
 
The teens laughed at the precarious situation, as they got dressed slowly, avoiding direct looks at each other. Both were still aroused, and they each knew this. It was a dangerous game for them to be this close while being so…needy. Kagome dashed to her dresser and pulled out a bra then slid a tee shirt over her chest. She would take a shower after breakfast if her mother gave her enough time. `Cheers for another lecture,' she though dramatically as she stepped into sweatpants. She turned and ran straight into a wall of beautiful tanned flesh wrapped around rock hard abs and a beautifully sculpted chest. She made a small gurgling sound in the back of her throat then side stepped to get out of his way. A hand interrupted her path of trajectory, shooting out from her right and pressing gently on her breastbone. Kagome paused and looked down to the hand that rested on her chest then looked up to her immediate left. InuYasha wasn't looking at her but was staring in the mirror with a rather stoic look gracing his face. The times he looked this serious, this serene…he was a dead on resemblance of Sesshoumaru. Kagome smiled gently and turned to him.
 
InuYasha watched Kagome quickly pull on clothes, maybe to ward him off but he failed miserably at it. As she tried to scoot by him, he stopped her. Looking down, he stared into her eyes, trying to read what she was thinking. Was she afraid, was she worried…did she fear what restrictions her mother would enact now? Was she going to board up Kagome's window? He leaned down, not a trace of hesitation on his face, and kissed Kagome gently on the lips. He kept the kiss quick and to the point before pulling back and giving her a small smile. “Don't worry…I promised I would protect you…and I promise I will protect us. Even if its from your mother…I will take you away from here if you want me to…all you have to do is say when.”
 
Kagome kept her eyes closed, expecting more…praying he wouldn't leave her open and waiting. She heard his words yet the sound of her own blood rushing through her ears droned out the words. Truth be told, she wanted nothing more then for him to throw her against the wall of her bedroom and fuck the daylights out of her. She flicked her tongue out and traced it over her lips, savoring his taste. She slowly opened her eyes to the cocky grin he was giving her. She felt her face flush and she looked away to the door. “I guess we don't have time…”
 
InuYasha laughed ruefully and scratched behind his ear, “man, and the others say I'm bad. Kaggie, Kaggie, Kaggie, what did I turn you into? From sweet virgin to raging nympho…I've created a monster!”
 
Kagome's blush darkened as she slowly made her way to the door, swaying her hips with each step, sure that he was staring open mouthed at her ass before pushing her back against her doorframe giving him a small but sexy smile. “I can't help it, you're addictive.” She winked before turning on her heels and making her way down the steps, a grin plastered to her face.
 
InuYasha followed down a few minutes later and paused in the doorway. The scene before him made him grimace. Souta had been eating cereal in a half aware state but had paused mid bite when InuYasha turned into the kitchen, his eyes widening with shock and understanding. Kagome's mother was deadly silent as she sat at the front of the table, staring into yet not reading the newspaper in her hand and Kagome sat staring into her bowl of cereal. He took a deep breath before pointing to the house door behind him. “I uhh…probably should…”
 
Kagomes mother nearly shouted to him without looking up, “sit.”
 
Inuyasha's eyes widened and he plopped down into the table at the other end of the table, furthest from her mother as he could be. He shifted his weight, slightly nervous, before a bowl plopped down in front of his face, followed by two cereal boxes being placed on the table in front of him. He opened his mouth to protest but was silenced when another command was barked from his left by a woman he was not aware had left the head of the table. “Eat.”
 
Kagome looked over at the boy and gave him a small but apologetic smile before staring back down into her bowl.
 
InuYasha growled but poured himself some cereal and sat back into the chair. He scratched his head and looked towards Souta. “So…Souta…I haven't gotten to talk to you. How have you been?”
 
Souta shrugged, looking from the boy to his sister and then to his mother before slowly answering, “two day suspension…fist fighting.”
 
InuYasha raised eyebrow and did his best to hide his grin of approval. “So…who won?”
 
Souta put down his spoon and turned to give the half demon a wide grin, “who do you think?”
 
InuYasha laughed deeply and reached over and tussled the boy's short hair. “That's my boy.”
 
Mrs. Higurashi cleared her throat interrupting the conversation and looked to Souta. “Souta dear, I think you should take a shower, being that today will be your first day back to school as well.”
 
Souta groaned but upon getting a second more deadly look from his mother, he quickly yelped and jumped off his chair and scurried up the steps towards the bathroom.
 
Mrs. Higurashi sighed deeply and washed out Souta's cereal bowls before sitting closer to the other two kids. She looked to the table for a moment then slowly shook her head. “I thought I had made myself clear. What did you say last night Kagome? Crystal clear was the analogy I do believe.”
 
Kagome swallowed hard before pushing her cereal bowl away from her. `I knew this was coming! Why can't she just leave us alone? If she thinks I'm just gonna stop seeing him…' she shook her head and coughed. “Mama…”
 
Mrs. Higurashi held up a hand and shook her head, “no, I don't want to hear it.”
 
InuYasha took that moment to sit up and interrupt. “Now hold on…”
 
Mrs. Higurashi glowered at the boy to shut him up and sighed deeply. “I have tried to be reasonable you two…I have tried everything to keep my head on straight and deal with the two of you. But honestly…Kagome…InuYasha…this is the third time I have walked in on more then I should see my seventeen-year-old daughter doing. I'm done…I am done.”
 
Kagome let out a small huff and threw her hands up. “Mama…you saw how I was last night…you saw and when you left, I was no better. I just wanted you to get some sleep…it's not fair for my problems to keep you up. Fortunately, InuYasha was…” she paused and winched knowing how it was going to sound, “he was in the neighborhood…”
 
Mrs. Higurashi held up a hand and glared at Kagome, “don't feed me lies Kagome. He was not in the neighborhood…he was in the tree outside your window.”
 
Kagome's eyes widened and she looked from InuYasha to her mother, “how did you…but…what?” InuYasha simply rolled his eyes and wished himself anywhere but at that table.
 
Mrs. Higurashi let a very small and brief smile slip through her stern expression, “as I told you, Kagome, blood runs thick in that family.”
 
InuYasha snapped his attention back to the woman across the table and crossed his arms, scowling at Kagome then at her mother. “Blood runs thick in my family? What the hell is that supposed to mean?”
 
Kagome looked down and sighed, ignoring the half demon's question and her mothers comment. “Mama, I couldn't stop crying again last night…I thought I was going to throw up again…and then InuYasha was there.” She looked up and gave her mother a puppy dog look. “Mama…I can't sleep without him…I need him with me!”
 
Mrs. Higurashi made a face and tapped her foot, “Kagome, they make teddy bears for that.”
 
Kagome threw her hands up and stood up abruptly from the table. She wanted her mother to understand how she felt…that if she were alone from InuYasha, she would simply die. He was everything to her and to try to make it through a night without his arms…it was inconceivable. Though she was beginning to come to the rapid conclusion that her mother would never understand. “I'm not dealing with this.”
 
Mrs. Higurashi gave her a sarcastic smile and pointed a finger at her, “then you understand how I feel.”
 
Kagome huffed back, “that's fine and dandy…have your rules. I will not sleep in the same bed at InuYasha under this roof…I also will not sleep under this roof. I'll move in with Yash and you won't have to deal with it.”
 
Mrs. Higurashi stood with her as well. “No you will not…”
 
InuYasha sighed loudly and held out a hand towards Mrs. Higurashi, “Now hold on a moment…”
 
Mrs. Higurashi shook her head and held up both hands, “I will not tolerate any sneaking around, children. If you two wish to be able to see each other, then it will be done in front here…at this house…in my living room. There will be no sleeping with each other…”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes and slammed her hands down onto the table; “you cannot just appear after three years of being gone and expect to stick your nose in my business! Fine, you don't want us be with each other here, I can do that. You can't control what I do at school! You can't stop what we do after school!”
 
Mrs. Higurashi glowered at her daughter. “You want to bet? You don't have a car anymore Kagome, so guess how you will be getting to school. You cannot afford a car on your own Kagome…and don't think I am just going to let you get into a car with him. I will drive you to school and pick you up.”
 
Kagome stomped her foot and crossed her arms, “mother, you can't stop me…”
 
Mrs. Higurashi laughed scornfully, “I will, Kagome. I will not let you ruin your life!”
 
InuYasha narrowed eyes and threw in, “what the hell is that supposed to mean?”
 
Both women turned and yelled at the same time, “Stay out of this!”
 
InuYasha held up two hands and sat down, his eyes wide in anticipation. “Fuckin bite my balls off why don't you…”
 
Kagome turned back to her mother and held up two hands, “I can't do this, mom. I love you, but I'm not sacrificing my relationship with Yash. I'm not ten…I don't need parental supervision…”
 
Mrs. Higurashi raised her eyebrows, “Kagome, after what I have seen from the two of you, what you need is a chastity belt.”
 
Kagome's mouth dropped open before she turned and walked from the kitchen. “You will not keep us apart!”
 
Mrs. Higurashi walked to the steps and called up, “I'm not trying to. I'm trying to keep you from….”
 
Kagome grabbed a skirt and top out of her closet and screamed back down the steps, “…ruining my life? Guess what mom, that's not your decision. I'm old enough to make my own decisions…I've been making them for years. Step back and let me make this one. I'm sorry you forgot what love is but I haven't. And yes…we fuck, so what?”
 
Inuyasha's eyes widened and he dropped his head onto the table in front of him with a loud thud and an equally loud groan. Kagome had dropped the f-bomb in context in front of her mother. And she was also not down there to protect him from her mother's vindictive wrath. `What did I turn her into? Where is the princess I knew a week ago?'
 
Mrs. Higurashi threw InuYasha a look that promised castration before looking up the steps. “Kagome…”
 
Kagome walked into the bathroom and slammed the door behind her.
 
Mrs. Higurashi sighed heavily and turned to look at InuYasha. He had his head
buried in his hands at the table. She walked around the table and pulled the chair close to the boy who was trying to hard to become one with her oak table. She took a deep breath and managed a controlled level tone. “InuYasha?”
 
InuYasha called out from behind his hands with definite embarrassment behind his words. “Yes ma'am?”
 
Mrs. Higurashi cleared her throat and gave him an all to sweet smile, “InuYasha…if my daughter attempts to move in with you, I will drag her home, board up her windows and break out my father's demon wards. She is going to stay here. If you kept trying to sneak in her bedroom, I will add sutras to that and board it up as well. You will not…I repeat…will not be caught in another compromising position like that with my daughter again. If someone so much as breathes that you two were engaging in these activities in school, I will take Kagome and move far away…”
 
InuYasha slammed one hand down onto the table, lifted his head from the wood and glared at the woman. He would respect her wishes in her house…he would keep away from Kagome in her house if need be, but now she was threatening Kagome on the whole. That did not fly at all. “If you try to move, Mrs. Higurashi, with Kagome, I will follow you. I will follow Kagome to the ends of the Earth. Nothing under this sun will keep me from her. I understand, you love her and are attempting to protect her, but think about this real good, ma'am. You are pushing her away. She is going to want to leave before she is eighteen…and then you'll have problems. I love her, ma'am…and one day, yes; I think I want to marry her…but what you're doing now…this does not work. I'm sorry things went down this way…but we love each other and you trying to keep us apart…it don't work.”
 
Mrs. Higurashi buried her face in her hands and sighed out, “I don't want to see her hurt, InuYasha. I would die if she were to become pregnant after everything she went though. She fought for her reputation and its like you show up and she throws it all away…”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes and stood up, “reputation? Who gives a fuck? In ten years, she is going to remember the times we had, not what people thought. Fuck the others…it doesn't matter! We love each other, that's enough.” He narrowed his eyes and shook his head, “for a mother to only think about her daughters reputation above her happiness…is that all that matters to you? What the hell is wrong with you that would make you think that?” he sneered and backed away from the table, “that's disgusting and honestly, you should be ashamed of yourself.”
 
Mrs. Higurashi blinked a few times and sighed, her eyes instantly losing all anger. She shook her head once and closed her eyes. “I sound like an angry soccer mom, don't I?”
 
InuYasha nodded, taken a little off guard by her sudden mood switch and moved another foot back.
 
Mrs. Higurashi stood slowly and looked up the steps towards where her daughter was showering, “you're right you know…no one will care what others thought. But my point still stands. I don't want to see her engaging in adult activities until she is ready to.” She closed her eyes and looked back at the boy, “ you seemed to be instilled with a lot of your father's logic, you know that?”
 
InuYasha shrugged and turned a little red, “I don't know much about him, like I told you. But if he was anything like I am…” he flushed and looked around uncomfortably.
 
Mrs. Higurashi gave InuYasha a small shrug before leaning against the doorframe. “No…Sesshoumaru is much more like Inuno then you were…you're more like his brother.”
 
InuYasha opened his mouth to comment before the words died on his lips. His eyes widened and he did a double take of the woman before him. He shook his head and cocked an eyebrow. “His what now?”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Sesshoumaru stretched with one arm then rewrapped it around the girl in his arms. His nurse had come in that night and had nearly had a coronary seeing them in the same bed. She had tried to pry them apart and Sesshoumaru had tried not to kill her. In the end, it was a draw on both sides. The nurse had put a blanket over them wished them goodnight before attempting to get a reassignment to another room under fear of death. God was on her side that night.
 
Sesshoumaru hadn't slept much that night; he had watched Rin sleep soundly and comfortably on his chest instead. He could tell she hadn't slept at all while he was unconscious and the thought still shook him. She had suffered while he had been unconscious. It was hard to believe he had slept for five days…it was five days he had gone without seeing Rin's face and that made it more excruciating. Now she was relaxing, taking her breather. Sesshoumaru knew he would be out of the hospital before the day was over…he could feel his strength returning to him and smiled at that knowledge. He shifted her weight to lay on the bed next to him before grimacing…sure, it had been more then comforting to know Rin was that close but the added weight to his chest had hindered his recovery. He let out a small sigh, staring numbly at the wires hooked up to his arm and tapped his claws on the metal impatiently. He would rip the offensive human devices out of his arm to free himself but he knew Rin would oppose those actions, even if he performed them with the intention to be with her. he sighed again, quietly, and looked down to his right. He blinked as two coal gray eyes stared back at him then smiled. “I didn't know you were awake…”
 
Rin yawned once and then gave Sesshoumaru a quick look over. “Are you okay? How are you feeling?”
 
Sesshoumaru shrugged and craned his neck to plant a kiss on the top of Rin's head. “I'm fine. How are you feeling? Did you sleep okay?”
 
Rin gave the boy a warm smile and nuzzled her head onto his shoulder. “I slept like a rock.”
 
Sesshoumaru smirked quickly and kissed her forehead. “I want to go home Rin. The stench of this hospital is turning by stomach.” He made a face and narrowed his eyes, “and I want a hot shower…I stink.”
 
Rin frowned and kissed the side of his neck before throwing her legs over the side of her bed and pulling herself to her feet. “I'll go check with a nurse…see if they are willing to discharge you yet.”
 
Sesshoumaru rolled his eyes and looked to his right at the detestable machines. “I would like nothing more then to rip them out…”
 
Rin, who was walking to the door, paused and looked over her shoulder while running a hand through her messy black hair. “You do that and you'll have to answer to me. Got it?”
 
Sesshoumaru cocked his head to his right shoulder and raised an eyebrow with a small grin forming on his face. “Maybe then I shall do it just to suffer that fate.”
Rin stared at the demon for a moment; her face dead panned then she smiled quickly and blew him a kiss before walking out of the room.
 
Sesshoumaru watched the girl leave the room carefully then laid his head back into the pillows. He wouldn't tell her he still felt like shit but he would much rather be rid of this stupid hospital and be left to recover in his own bedroom. if those damn doctors wouldn't discharge him, then he would leave on his own accord. They could not keep him. There was much he needed to know about Naraku's sentencing and punishment, and on top of that, he would be damned before he spent another night in a twin bed with Rin. `Rin.' his eyes clouded at the though of her name; how was she handling the fact that it was over? She had stayed strong for so long to be able to see this day…to watch that bastards face when he would be sentenced for everything he had done to her…to her family. Now that it was over…how would she take it? How was she handling it? He frowned and rotated his left shoulder blade, cracking the bone before snapping his head to the right and popping his neck. He sighed once more before Rin reentered the room with a nurse in tote behind her who did not seem all too pleasant.
 
Sesshoumaru felt his face lighten as the nurse took his blood pressure and nodded swiftly…telling him that his blood pressure was at its normal rate. That was all he needed to know. He nodded once at the older woman and gave Rin a small smile. ` I can go home and take care of Rin…she won't have to worry anymore.'
 
Rin followed the nurse into the hallway again, glancing once over her shoulder at Sesshoumaru. She closed the door behind her and leaned against the wooden wall. “Can he go home now?”
 
The nurse gave the girl a flat smile and looked over the charts in her hands. “Technically Miss. Takisho, I should make sure that he stays in the hospital for at least another three days. The wounds he received in his battle were pretty sever…and all though he says he is feeling better, I find it hard to believe.”
 
Rin sighed and stared down at her feet. “Ma'am, if I may…Sesshoumaru is a demon…he can heal a lot faster then any human could dream of. He'll be fine and honestly, he wants to go home. He would have left last night if he could…”
 
The nurse rolled her eyes and set down the demon's chart. “And he had an extremely high blood pressure level last night as well. If you would have trusted his instincts then…he could be dead. Do you really trust his instincts? It's not in a Youkai's nature to admit when they are in pain. And to be honest, they aren't exactly…trustworthy….”
 
Rin's eyes widened at the woman's words and she felt her face flush ten shades of pissed off red. Balling her hands into fists, she quickly spat back, “and humans are? Just what the hell are you trying to imply?”
 
The nurse sucked her teeth and shook her head slowly, “do you mean to tell me you are in love with that creature?”
 
Rin felt her lips snarling back, baring her invisible fangs at the woman, “you bet your job I am. And let me tell you, if you don't shut your mouth right now, you won't have a job, you pretentious bitch!”
 
The nurse's eyes widened at the young girls warning as she looked Rin over, the older woman's mind hardly acknowledging the threat. “It's unnatural! To think, a human and a demon! They are so scant in numbers as it is; let those disgusting creatures die off already! It's little wenches like you that keep them here…tainting our blood with theirs! If you think of mating with that…that…thing, then you are part of the downfall of humanity!”
 
Rin stood up right and stomped her foot once on the floor, “how dare you! Unnatural? I'll tell you what's unnatural, you hag, you are! You and that fucking eighteenth century mind frame! You think humans are better then demons? Guess what; you're wrong. Humans' sin…humans give in to the darkness of their hearts! They abandon what's important; love, respect, dignity…their own flesh in blood! They don't look back…they only care about themselves…” Rin could feel tears beginning to slide down her cheeks as she yelled at the woman before her. Heads turned in their directions from all corners of the floor…patients and nurses alike had come to their doorways to stare at the scene in the hallway. Rin could feel her nails cutting into her palms as she ranted but it didn't matter…how could this woman hold such a grudge against another species that she hardly knew anything about…about a man she didn't know from any other.
 
The nurse glanced about hesitantly, her face growing red with rage and embarrassment. Snapping her head back, she seethed, “shut your mouth, you whore. You don't know anything about the world…demon's are just as heartless as humans and then some…and there is not a doubt in my mind that once that Youkai has used you to his pleasure, he will ditch you on the side of the road. You're nothing to him…no human is anything to any Youkai! Didn't you learn anything in your rich schools? Didn't you pay attention to the world around you?” she shook her head slowly as hellfire burned in her eyes, “it's pathetic. Stop whoring yourself to that….”
 
Rin's eyes widened as everything happened in a blink of an eye. From behind her, a hand shot out and wrapped itself around the nurse's neck. Hauling her off the ground by a foot and a half, the nurse dangled in mid air, gasping for breath. A very vindictive growl echoed from behind Rin and called out to the woman in his grasp in a deadly collected voice, “if you value your life, you will apologize to Rin and leave this building immediately…before I rip your black heart from that hollow body. Am I understood?”
 
The woman quickly nodded, her eyes wide with fear. She was dropped then, brusquely, to the floor from where she dully bowed her head and muttered what sounded like an incoherent apology and fled down the hallway in seconds.
 
Rin turned on her heels to find Sesshoumaru standing in the doorway, loathing and spite swirling in clouds of topaz through his eyes. She looked down to find a small trail of blood leaking from his right arm and she sighed loudly. She took a step towards her lover and placed her fingers over the wound from the IV. “Sesshoumaru…”
 
Sesshoumaru glanced down at Rin and instantly his anger washed from his face, yet his voice still had a cold steel to it, “pay no mind to what she told you Rin. She was a lonely woman who will die as such. How she held this job is a wonder to me. I will be sure to speak of with the board of directors about such mannerisms of their staff.”
 
Rin swallowed hard and rested her free hand on his chest, “should you be up?”
 
Sesshoumaru blinked once then wrapped his left arm around Rin's back, pulling her into a tight embrace. He leaned down and kissed the top of Rin's head before gently prying her fingers away from his wrist. “I will be fine Rin. I do not wish to stay here, however. I am discharging myself and we will return to the mansion.”
 
Rin felt a small smile grow on her lips as she slowly swayed back and forth, “you don't want to go back to the hut then I take it?”
 
Sesshoumaru glanced down at the girl and playfully narrowed his eyes, “when hell freezes over, we shall talk about it.” he turned on his heels and began walking down the hallway towards the nurses station.
 
Rin blinked and looked back into his room. She glanced back to the retreating form of her boyfriend before running to catch up with him. `When did he change? He must have pulled out his IV before that bitch started running her mouth! I mean…he's in his jeans and tee shirt that InuYasha brought over yesterday. He planned on leaving whether or not they allowed him to…what am I going to do with him?' her face blushed at some of the thoughts that dared to enter her mind. Shaking her head, she felt a smirk grow on her lips, `just cause he's out of that bed, does not mean we can…no, must think of other things…cannot think of…oh god I'm doomed.' She grimaced as she reached Sesshoumaru's side. `Here I am…the middle of a fucking hospital…my boyfriend just out of a coma and all I can think about is shagging…Jesus Christ, he can smell that's what I'm thinking about too!' Her face flushed darker as she stared into his back.
 
Sesshoumaru reached the nurses station and began filling out the necessary paperwork to be discharged. They didn't like the idea of letting him go without supervision but he made sure to get his point across accurately; there was no chance in hell that he was going to stay there another night. He glanced over his right shoulder once when Rin arrived at the station, looking hard at her before letting one side of his mouth slide the tiniest bit upwards to a grin. `Not even out of the hospital yet and her mind is retreating back into its hentia form. What am I going to do with her?' thoughts seared into his mind yet he quickly discarded them. `No…she is not ready for anything to that effect.' The look was gone though as soon as it had appeared. `Why does she have to smell so damn good?' he stifled a low growl that was building in his chest in response to her intoxicating scent. `She is going to be the death of me, I'm sure of it.'
 
Rin blushed and thought with a sigh, as she leaned her back against the wall, `I'm fucking doomed.'
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~~*
 
Miroku wrapped his arms around the girl next to him, pulling her tightly into his chest. Looking down into her dark mocha brown eyes, he asked adorningly, “Will you please do me the honor of bearing my child?”
 
A giggle was the recourse then a rather loud crack of skin hitting flesh. A loud feminine sigh was heard as two legs were swung over the king sized mattress. “Honestly Miroku, your insatiable.”
 
Miroku sat up and knelt behind the goddess who had shared his bed with him, resting his naked chest against her back, a handprint etched on his right cheek. “Only for you, Sango…only for you.” he let his lips trace the right side of her neck amorously, nipping lightly at the tender flesh.
 
Sango grinned into the wall and put one hand on his shoulder and shoved the boy to her left. He landed, surprised, on his back staring at the ceiling. Sango took the free moment to roll backwards then throw one leg over the boy's waist. She stared down at the boy beneath her and grinded her hips against his from her straddled position, “I'm beginning to think all you care about is sex, Miroku.”
 
Miroku grinned like a child on Christmas as he gently placed his hands on her hips. Retuning the grind, he stared up at her, “I didn't hear you complaining last night…any of the four times…of the night before for that matter.” He grinned as he let one hand glide up her back and pulling her down towards him, so her chest was resting against his. “Are you going to lodge a complaint now?”
 
Sango's eyes sparkled in lust as she stared into those devoted violet eyes she had grown to love. She leaned down and let her lips gently trace Miroku's before pulling away. “Maybe…”
 
Miroku gasped as she teased his lips and snapped his eyes back open to meet her gaze. He pulled her harder against his pelvis and rocked against her cloth-covered core. “Maybe?”
 
Sango leaned down and let her tongue trace his neck. “Depends as to if you can make me scream like you did last night.”
 
Miroku's eyes widened at the invitation and he quickly glanced at the clock on his nightstand. “We got fifty minutes till we have to be at school…”
 
Sango raked his chest with her fingernails and hissed back, “we can be late.”
 
Miroku only nodded.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
InuYasha sat in drivers seat of the Porsche speeding along down the freeway, his eyes on everything but the road. `Dad had a brother and I never knew. I wonder if Sesshoumaru even knows that. It explains everything…why he got involved with Launia…why he risked his life…lost his life. His brother, Soryeenans, died because of Diegosan…he was killed in America when he was dealing for that bastard. And he and Kagome's mother…' InuYasha shivered once at the thought and shook his head. `If Sessh had been killed when he was dealing back in the states, I don't know what I would have done. Would I have married an archenemy to get closer to the truth…closer to uncovering everything? Would I have waited for ten years to give up? Dad let her kill him…he could have went to the police with what he knew but no…he just kept prying. Father, why…why did you just give up?' he slammed his fist once into the steering wheel and shook his head. `Soryeenans fell into the same trap I almost did. He gave up everything to see the world…but was to caught up in drugs and eventually bound himself to that bastard. At least that is what Kagome's mom believes. I need to talk to Sesshoumaru…he would know. I'm missing something…something that made Soryeenans go to the states…something that he knew that got him killed. What did he have on Diegosan then?'
 
InuYasha pulled into his high school's parking lot and pulled into a spot. He threw the car into park and laid his head back against the headrest. `I can't wait a whole day at school to get answers. Fucking A, I've waited long enough to know everything!' he looked in his rear view mirror as another car pulled in behind his and Kagome and Souta piled out of it. He let out a deep sigh and shook his head. `Her mother doesn't trust us…not that I blame her. But she could have at least let me dropped the squirt off at school. But no…she doesn't trust us enough to even do that.' he got out of the Porsche slowly and made quick eye contact with the woman in the drivers seat of the Aztec.
 
Kagome stepped around the side of the SUV and gave her mom a quick peck on the cheek and they exchanged brief words. `At least they made up…partially. Kagome won't listen to her and her mother won't give. Oh well…what can I do?' he gave Kagome's mother a short wave of his fingers as he walked towards the two. `She so doesn't like me.' he noticed the fake smile that turned to a scowl as InuYasha wrapped his arms around Kagome's waist. He laid a small kiss on the girl's neck then pulled her back gently from the car. “We need to get to class.” He gave her mom a short nod, “ma'am.”
 
Kagome blushed fiercely from his open affection with her in front of her mother and she struggled futilely with his embrace. She managed a dull smile and called to her mother, “I'll see you tonight, mom.”
 
Kagome's mother shook her head once and leaned out of the car, calling back to her daughter, “no, I'll see you at 4, after your cheerleading practice. Be here waiting Kagome…I'll see you then.” She gave the two a hard stare before driving off.
 
Kagome bit her lip watching the car drive off into the distance then turned to face InuYasha. “You're so not funny. What's with that in front of my mom?”
 
InuYasha gave the girl a confused puppy-dog look and batted his eyes, “I don't know what you're talking about.” he turned Kagome around by her waist and lowered his lips to Kagome's, silencing any retort that she might have thrown back.
 
Souta, who was standing a foot behind the two, rolled his eyes. “Give it a break already, you two. Can't you keep out of each other's pants for even a little while?”
 
InuYasha pulled back from Kagome and gave Souta a hard glare, “don't you have somewhere to be?”
 
Souta laughed and looked to the school behind him, “don't you?”
 
InuYasha looked down at the girl in his arms then back to his car. “yes…yes we do.” He grabbed Kagome's wrist and slowly began pulling her towards his car. “If you excuse us…we're going to be going there now.”
 
Souta rolled his eyes and sarcastically added, “The school is in the other direction.”
InuYasha glanced back at the boy, “it ain't the school.”
 
Souta made a face and forced himself to ask, “then where, per say, do you have to be?”
 
InuYasha glanced down at Kagome before opening her door. Her face was beet red as she sat down without protest. He shut the door behind her and gave Souta a wide smile, “my bed, for one. Maybe a table or two to finish…”
 
Souta kicked himself mentally for asking and shook his head slowly, “you two are worse then I am…shit, you're worse then that freakin perv you hang around with! Didn't my mother already promise castration if you made Kagome miss more class?”
 
InuYasha shrugged and opened his door. “Fuck if I care…if I'm gonna lose it, I might as well use it.”
 
Kagome put her hands to her face and called out in a weary tone, “InuYasha…”
 
InuYasha threw the car into gear and gave Souta the middle finger. Turning back to Kagome, he put one hand on her thigh and cockily added, “save your voice sweetheart, their ain't no one home, so you're going to be needing it by time I'm done with you.”
 
Kagome closed her eyes and shook her head slowly, “dear god what did I get myself into?” InuYasha only grinned. After a few moments of silence, Kagome managed to shake off the boy's hand. She sat back and sighed. “so…did you know…about Soryeenans?”
 
Inuyasha's lust ridden high crashed down around him as Kagome's words set him back to his path of thought from before. He shook his head once, “nah, didn't have a clue. I don't know much about my father, honestly…” his mind flashed back to Ryen and he scowled. “There are some things I need answered but to get the answers, I need to talk to Sesshoumaru first.”
 
Kagome nodded and rubbed her head. Taking a deep breath, she wiggled her fingers together to form a half assed triangle, “if…my mom…and your uncle ever had been…together…they…we would be…”
 
InuYasha scoffed and made a face. “They didn't…my uncle is dead, remember?”
 
Kagome shrugged and looked to the dashboard, “yeah…I know. Mom seemed really taken by him though. Like they were close like…we are.”
 
InuYasha let out a deep sigh and shrugged, “yeah…I guess. I feel bad for my dad…really. I mean, from what your mom said, he seemed to have so much he wanted to do…just like Soryeenans. Soryeenans took the shit way out though. Dropped out of high school their junior year…traveled Japan for two years then fled to America…really, I think I just got into drug problems and was running from the dealers…namely Diegosan.”
 
Kagome nodded once. “So you think he was just a druggie who was killed by Diegosan? I mean, Yash, it's not like Soryeenans couldn't have gotten the money to pay off the drugs…”
 
InuYasha frowned and stared at the road ahead of him, “unless he got into a trap like what happened to Sesshoumaru…where he could get the money but seemed untrustworthy. Me and Sessh…we got lucky that we lived through that. I'm still not sure how…” he turned and pulled the car into his driveway and tapped in the security code to the gates. After a moment, the iron blockade was removed and he gunned the car forward. “Look, I really don't want to talk about anything until I can talk to…”
 
Kagome gasped and pointed a finger towards the house, her eyes wide, “…Sesshoumaru.”
 
InuYasha snapped his head to his left and saw Sesshoumaru standing on the porch, his back facing the newly arrived car. “What the fuck is that bastard doing out of the hospital. I warned Rin…I fuckin told her if dip shit woke up, he'd want out…but no, do they listen to me?” he got out of the car and slammed his door. “Oi, Sesshoumaru, what did you do, lock yourself out you stupid bastard? You shouldn't be on your feet…”
 
Kagome got out behind InuYasha and looked over the choice of clothing Sesshoumaru was wearing then to her right. She paused as she looked between the two. Meekly, she called out, “uhh…InuYasha?”
 
InuYasha took another step towards Sesshoumaru, who had still not turned around and froze. He sniffed the air and took a step backwards from the man at his door. He looked to his right to see a black and red Kawasaki ninja sitting a few feet in front of the Porsche then looked over the man's attire. “Turn around…now.”
 
The man's back stiffened; amber eyes filling in with unaired laughter. “my, my, InuYasha. You really do have quite the mouth on you.”
 
Kagome blinked and narrowed her eyes, recognizing the voice. But this was not the man she remembered. The man she knew never showed his true form…he was always buried under layers of clothing. This man had his silver hair running down his back in a long ponytail, randomly banded at intervals along his back. He was wearing a leather trench coat with a pair of wrangler jeans and boots. Yet his voice…his voice was the same. “Ryen?”
 
InuYasha clenched his teeth and put a hand protectively in front of Kagome. He let out a jagged breath before licking his dry lips. He snorted once and closed his eyes. “No, his name isn't Ryen…”
 
The man smirked and turned slowly, a wider smirk growing on his face as he heard Kagome gasp. He cocked his head to the right and crossed his arms over his chest. “You sure about that?”
 
InuYasha narrowed his eyes, sudden anger and fury overtaking the calm gold. He looked at Kagome, who seemed to be awe struck and hissed out, “it's Inu no Tashio…my father.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
I know, I know…it's a cliffy and I hate doing it to you all but I don't have much of a choice at this point. I will add on more, I promise, by the end of this week, with answers to the mystery of Ryen.
 
Q/A time!!!
 
MMOG
Ebony Rose: LOL…murdering Naraku out of sexual frustration…I'm sure it is a thought that crossed Sesshoumaru's mind here and there...and there…and there…LOL. Thank's for the wonderful words. I got the bunny category covered already though, so Sessh and Rin have to wait their turn. LOL.
 
Scherezade: the games…yes, they are twisted…and just beginning. Being that I'm not going to have a big bad for a number of chapters, I get to focus more on the delights and trials of their relationship…as well as Sessh and Rin (but they are hopelessly devoted and not afraid to show it so they aren't as much fun). The character of Yash I have put together is like…err…deranged? LOL. He knows one thing but much like a lot of boys (no offense intended to anyone out there) his brain tells him one thing and his body does another. And Kagome, much like all girls, is not going to sit idle while he extracts his revenge. Your right, she could never match his demon blood but she needs to understand that first. LOL. The word love is used as yash as a get out of jail free card and he's just going to have to learn its not that. don't worry…I know they will be together…even after potholes in the road.
 
InuRika83- hmm-acidic content up the wazoo? LoL. I am the perfect angel, I don't know what your speaking of. ::hides horns:: yup yup. As for the spelling, Aayme is Kouga's GF (or soon to be in this story). Ayumie (I think) is the chick that Kag's is friends with in the present. Yes, dear Yasha-boy is an asshole…a god at that but still an asshole.
 
Frenchdiamond 1- unfortunately, I have so much going on in the plot that its hard to get in all of the truths of Miroku and Sango. They are kind of the background flavor, but will be coming more important in these next later chapters…at least Miroku will be. ::grins evilly:: still got the play coming up for them all to get `actively' involved in. Kagome will get her revenge one day…but after all that's happened, that is the last thing on her mind. Courageous? Maybe…dramatist, defiantly. I love happy endings…and no one will be happier then those two.
 
The master of the universe: yeah, you're right, a shotgun would have done a lot more damage. One shot through the gut by a shotgun could easily take her out though. But she's okay now…it's what matters. LOL. Meltdowns between kag and inu? Hmm…maybe….angst is to much fun though to just get away from. For the next two weeks at least, in their time…it is. But gotta wonder, what would happen if friends from the past showed up looking for their InuYasha?
 
Miztikal_Dragon- I'm happy to hear you like the story. it always makes my day to read what others have to say about my work…even if its simple responses. Thank you so much! I wish it were done though. I know what its like to read chapter after chapter of a story and then it isn't finished. Sorry for that.
 
White Tiger Princess- Sesshoumaru…hmm. Well. He is my FAVORITE character off the show, hands down. He's complex and a wonder to all psych majors out there! Even though his words are harsh, to say the least, you have to read between the lines. I haven't made it half as evident as the show has, but its there. In the show, fluffy holds resentment against Yash for his father's death (at least I have come to believe that after watching all the episodes and movies (movie 3 tells it all!). And also he resents Yash for the human blood in his veins. My assumption of their relationship is clearer in Mistakes (another song fic I wrote that I'm still working on). As for fluffy's reaction to the others around him. he has been given no reason to respect Miroku and Sango, besides for their relationship to his brother and Rin. with the stress out of the way, he will slowly begin to open up to the others and develop a closer bond to them…well…as close as Sesshoumaru can get to someone whose name is not Rin. you're right, he does need to lighten up some.
 
Bsc143- yeah, I have found it hard to match writing skills from one day to the next. Just something I can't do. it has to do with my state of mind before I sit down to write and all. Karron and Naraku…well...i'm still up and down over her character. She will be making a few more spotting roles here and there but nothing great. I was tired of using Kikyo as the average stab in the back bitch…but she will be entering soon enough.
 
LynneC114- “let me eat your soul?” wow…that is one scary computer you have!! I would run away too! LOL. I'm so happy to hear your love for the story, it warms my heart! LOL. I hope you update yours soon, I'm still watching for that one.
 
InuFan- thanks for the words of praise!
 
Tarzan: thanks for the compliment but don't bow to me. LOL. Its embarrassing. LMAO.
 
Phoenixburns: it's a good thing when a story can make you laugh and cry. I love stories like that and am honored that you see this story doing such to you. thank you, sincerely, for your words of praise. It means a lot to me.
 
FF.NET
 
Toya's gurl- hmm…Yash getting it from Kags. A lot of people are rooting for this…I think he has it coming, personally. Maybe…there is going to be plenty of opportunities…but then again, with mama watching now. hmm….seems like you hit it right on the nose with the smokes. Good call. Glad to hear you are pleased with the work so far. Don't worry about saying update, lets me know that your interested. LOL. Thanks for the confidence and the praise. It means a lot!
 
Unseen Jade eyed wolf- glad to hear you think people should review. I love reviews; it really can fuel my fire to write. Hmm…Sessh hurting Naraku ey? Well…I'm sure with all the money in the world, he can buy himself some time alone with the punk in an interrogation room. ::raises eyebrow:: hmm…plot bunny? I think so…
 
Lania-ra- thanks for the defined review. Its good to get down to the nitty gritty sometimes and just lay it all out. The characterizations haven't been the easiest, making a darker InuYasha wasn't so pretty…but it was fun. LOL. I would have sent you the other links but you err…didn't leave me an email address to email them to. Send me an email, blank or not, from your email or leave me an address to send them to and I'll get them to you ASAP. Thanks for the review and the interest.
 
Katroom- sorry it took so long to get you the links to the unedited version of curse. I hope you are still interested. Thanks for the review!
 
Lost Scorpion girl- ……sorry for the cliffy then. Eep. Don't kill me. LOL. Glad to know you like the story so far.
 
Maboroshi Kaji- don't call yourself stupid, its not nice. The links for the mediaminer sites don't work off of here. If you email me, fallenangel7583@optonline.net I'll email you the exact links. Some reason, fan fic won't let me post links in my stories. Sorry.
 
Mulford- thank you for the kind words. A lot of people resented the Yash I put together because he isn't exactly borderline good guy…but hey, what can I say…it was fun. LOL. Besides, I just can't see InuYasha as a full good boy…
Dark princess893- I sent you the email with the addresses of the lemons, hopefully that will help you out some