InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ Tokaido Shinkansen ( Chapter 68 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~ Curse of the Dragon ~<>~
 
~<>~ Chapter 68 ~<>~ Tokaido Shinkansen
 
 
 
Kagome rested her head against the headrest of the seat and stole a glance at the younger girl next to her. Rin seemed rather composed for the current situation. All twelve cheerleaders were situated in four seats at the front of the school bus…as far away from the football players as the seats would allow them to be. Kagome never liked public transportation, she preferred to walk or drive…and the reason being, for one, was how close she had to be to the other students. She glanced at the girl next to her again, whom had her ears clogged with a minidisk player, and stuck out her tongue. “You're so damn lucky to be able to not hear that!” she made a face as another round of cheers echoed from the back. They had been on the bus for all of five minutes and already she was ready to pull her hair out. When they had arrived at the lot, Kagome took the thirty minutes they had to wait and utilized it by pulling the girls away from the boys and lecturing them over proper mannerisms for the trip. All the while, a certain hanyou was making it nearly impossible for her to concentrate, or for that matter, be taken serious by the jibes he was making with his friends about his `plans'. Kagome couldn't exactly hear what was being said but the looks on their faces only made hers burn brighter. Kagome sighed and rested her forehead against the cool glass. `It would have been so much easier to drive by myself to the station.'
 
Mr. Floydd stepped up the three stairs in front of the gray monstrosity and cleared his throat, nodding once towards the elderly bus driver. “Ohio gozaimasu, my bunch of star athletes. I'm not going to lecture nor am I going to stand here and make a fool of myself. Here are the rules; boys, keep your hands off the girls.” Lifting his head, his eyes locked onto InuYasha's, “that goes double for you, Taisho.” A couple snickers and a few deep blushes later, Floydd was still going on, “and while on the bus and on the train, you guys are to stay assigned to your seats! That does not mean to make your seat in someone else's lap, Sakura!” the young girl blushed and giggled loudly. “Now, no drinking, no smoking, no wandering off, no cutting the game to go to a club and absolutely no drinking! Do I make myself clear?” His eyes fell directly towards Kai and InuYasha, “and keep it PG people!”
 
Kagome nearly groaned when a cocky voice from the back of the bus spoke out, “so…no sex on the train? What about at the hotel? I mean…you didn't say no sex, right?”
 
Floydd stole a glance at Kagome, who was trying to become one with the pane of glass mortified beyond belief before he answered the question. “Taisho, I know your uncle. That's all I'm gonna say!”
 
InuYasha scoffed and sat back next to Kai. “I know my uncle too, and he's an asshole!”
 
Floydd laughed and shook his head, “who will castrate you if need be! I don't know if you get off hearing this, or what your infatuation is with it, but for the love of the Kami's, keep it in your pants. Miss. Higurashi has a routine to perform during halftime and cannot be…otherwise…injured. Keep it to yourself, Taisho.”
 
InuYasha waggled his eyebrows once towards Kagome, who was absolutely not looking his way then fell silent. Floydd turned to leave the bus then sighed again. He paused and looked over his shoulder at the rowdy kids. He knew the minute he left the bus they would be jumping around like caged baboons. “Just…don't give our school a bad name! I'll meet you all at the train station!”
 
Kai shouted over the dull roar of the kids, “what's the matter, coach, to good to ride with us?” he grinned like a wildcat when Floydd pinned him with a dark glare.
 
Floydd stared at the boy for a moment, then laughed loudly, “You bet your damn ass I am!” with one more nod and a wish of good luck to the bus driver, the teacher was gone.
 
It took all of three seconds for utter chaos to break out on the bus after it lurched into motion. The girls ran to the back and switched seats to sit next to their boyfriends, future boyfriends, or quickies for the day. Kagome groaned hearing music explode from someone's backpack and knocked Rin in her arm with her elbow. “This is gonna be hell.”
 
Rin glanced behind them and nodded slowly. She pushed pause on her player and slid the headphones from her ears. “You said it. But hey, it could be worse!”
 
Kagome felt arms lace around her neck and she sighed. Staring at Rin with a deadpanned glower, she asked dully, “How could it be worse?”
 
Rin made a face then laughed at the incredulous look InuYasha was staring at Kagome with. “Well, it just got worse. But beyond this…that could be Kouga…oh, and Miroku could be here!”
 
InuYasha laughed then buried his face in Kagome's hair, “it would be his wet dream come true. A night with the cheerleading team.”
 
Kagome pulled away from InuYasha and shot him a narrowed look. “I think someone else here is far worse then Miroku!”
 
InuYasha let his jaw drop before whacking Kagome lightly in her shoulder, “Kag, have you no manners? Rin is sitting right next to you...it's really not nice to talk about her like that!”
 
Kagome crinkled her nose and slapped InuYasha across his right shoulder with an echoing smack. “Jerk! I didn't mean her, baka! I mean you!”
 
InuYasha grinned and reached into the girl's seat from behind and wrapped his arms around Kagome's waist. With a heave, he pulled her backwards out her seat with a strangled yelp and into the seat behind them. Rin laughed lightly and twisted around to look down at the twisted bodies. InuYasha was pinned to the seat under Kagome, who had quickly thrown herself to sit on top of the hanyou's stomach with her arms crossed, resembling a spoiled rotten three year old.
 
Rin reached down and patted Kagome's head. “Just smile hon and think that you have another forty eight hours of this!”
 
Kagome's fiery gaze locked onto Rin's before she yelped and jumped up to her feet. Fingers wrapped around her waist as she nearly toppled into the isle. InuYasha caught her and continued his tickling attack as he just about pinned her to the seat under his body. Kagome was roaring with laughter and tears were forming in her eyes.
 
Rin laughed watching the two and turned her attention towards the back of the bus. From one of the kid's book bags, which she guessed they had a portable CD player, was blasting `One Thing' by Amerie. Rin slowly shook her head watching Sakura doing a really poor imitation of a lap dance for Kai, who didn't seem to notice the meager dancing skills and was solely focused on her ass. Rin rolled her eyes and looked back at the couple in front of her. That wasn't a much better scene.
 
InuYasha pinned Kagome's hands above her head and grinned wickedly. “Say uncle.” Seeing her lips fall into a thin line, InuYasha cocked an eyebrow then began tickling her again, the feeling of her body-wiggling underneath his not going unnoticed. He grinned and then sat up, offering her a hand to sit up as well. `As much as I would absolutely love to nail her here, I…' he made a face and crossed his arms, turning away from Kagome who was flashing him a curious look, `I promised to watch after Rin and I know that if she knows what…'
 
Rin turned around, as if reading his thoughts and hissed, “damn Yash, can't you keep it down for like ten minutes?”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes and put his hand over her face. Pushing her face back to turn her around, he scoffed and sat back against the seat, his silver hair spreading out behind his back. He took a deep breath and shot Kagome a glance out of the side of his eyes. `Keh…she's turned on and there ain't shit I can do about it. Son of a bitch!' he sneered and growled lowly before whipping his head around to stare into the back of the bus.
 
Rin ripped his hand off her face and nearly jumped over the seat, “you jerk!”
 
Kagome caught the girl's shoulders and pushed her back. She glanced at the seat then towards the hanyou who had self barricaded her to the inside of the seat then back to Rin. She wanted to sit with her friend; she wanted to spend time with her friend. She knew she had been spending so much of her free time with InuYasha that a part of her resented the fact that he was going on the trip. Not that she minded spending time with him, but Rin needed some quality girl time, and this was a perfect opportunity. `Guess I'll just need to explain that to him.' She rolled her eyes, knowing he'd only laugh at her. Kagome glanced at his slightly angered glower and sighed. `He really is insatiable!' she stood up slowly and put her hand on his shoulder. “Inu…I'm going to sit with Rin.” she flashed him a smile and waited for him to move.
 
InuYasha cracked open one eye and stared up at Kagome. A very hesitant but dark smile played on his lips as he nodded slowly, “that's fine Kagome, go ahead.” He made no effort to move.
 
There was a staring contest that lasted for about five minutes before Kagome relented. “InuYasha…you're going to have to move so I can get by!”
 
InuYasha looked towards the isle then back towards the girl. The smile had grown in width to become a sly grin as he crossed his arms in front of his chest, “I think you can get by. You ain't a fat ass, Kagome…you'll be fine!”
 
Kagome glanced at Rin, who was biting on her bottom lip to keep from laughing at her friend's predicament and Kagome rolled her eyes. “A lot of help you are!”
 
Rin smiled and waited to see the fireworks start. There was no way in hell that InuYasha was going to let her crawl across his lap without some type of retribution. Of course it was only going to end up in a screaming match. Rin glanced back to the darker corners of the bus where she was sure more was going on then she wanted to know about. `Damn…what do the teachers expect? They put forty kids on a bus together who are nothing but balls of hormones!'
 
Kagome sighed loudly and kicked at InuYasha's foot. “Move!”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes and jammed his hands under his legs. “Is this okay? I won't fucking grab you when you pass. Damn princess, you that paranoid?”
 
Kagome quickly snapped back, “I think I have all the reason to be!” she eyed his hands before slowly beginning to move. She worked one leg between his then gulped when he wouldn't budge. Her eyes met his and he smiled as sweetly as he could. It was unnerving! Kagome closed her eyes, resisting the urges to either smack him senseless or beg him to take her right then and there. She knew it was a ploy…she knew it was a horrible idea…but she did it anyway. Lifting her right leg, she stepped out into the isle, temporarily straddling the hanyou while facing him.
 
Well…he kept his word. His hands stayed planted under his legs as long as she was on her feet. Problem being, she wasn't on her feet for long. InuYasha jarred his left foot into the heel of her right foot, making her wobble in step. At the same time, he lifted his knees, hooked his feet around her ankles and pulled her into his lap with minimal effort. He caught her weight before she could retract from his lap on his lifted knees and pushed her up to straddle his waist. Both Kagome and Rin doubted if a human would have had the leg strength to pull her weight in such a fashion but InuYasha wasn't a question. Kagome huffed with the impact and glowered at the demon that she was now nose-to-nose with. With a playful smirk mixed with hazy annoyance, Kagome joked, “I hate you.”
 
InuYasha smiled again at her, baring one fang and winked slowly, “in all the right ways, baby.” Snaking one hand out from under his leg, he slid it between their bodies and up her skirt. Brining his mouth to her ear, he huskily replied, “And you love what I can do to you.” He let one finger slip inside of her underwear and jammed it into up into her with minimal resistance. Her mouth fell open and she quickly buried her face in his shoulder to keep from moaning out loud. With a quick flick of his wrist, he sent the girl into a violent tremor of passion before withdrawing his hand and shooting her a shit-eating grin. Sliding the finger that had been inside her body just seconds ago into his mouth, he winked again and made a show of licking off the coating of her juices.
 
Kagome wrapped her fists up in his shirt, her body soaring from the extremes. At one moment, she had been prepared for him to maybe stop her, kiss her, tease her, and a far distant possibility that reminded her more of a Miroku situation was him groping her. But never on a cold day in hell did she think he would simply shove his finger into her. `Figures…I really should think these things out a little more.' Taking a deep breath, Kagome lifted her red face to meet his amber gaze. The coy grin that reigned reheated her blood. She slapped his chest and gave him an unbelieving stare. Mouthing, “what are you thinking?” she pushed away from his body and stumbled into the seat in front of her. Her hands instantly soothed out the skirt around her hips and she couldn't help the way her breath came in pants. Shifting into the seat next to Rin, she slammed her head back against the rest and shut her eyes, willing her body to relax from the sudden treatment via InuYasha.
Rin watched Kagome's hands continuously run over her skirt, trying to smooth away the hanyou's undoubted tainted touch. She looked back at the hanyou who was boring holes into the back of Kagome's head with his eyes. She cleared her throat once and pointed a finger at InuYasha, “Keep your hands away from Kagome. She's mine this weekend! That's as in off limits! So go have fun with your guy friends, cause like I said, she's mine!” to prove her point, Rin wrapped her arms around her best friend and stuck her tongue out at the hanyou.
 
InuYasha felt his temper rise for a split second and sorely considered telling Rin to sit on it and rotate. Deciding against that, he rolled his eyes and stood up. Leaning down so his lips were nearly pressed up against Kagome's ear, he whispered, “You still taste like jasmine, baby.” Pressing a light kiss to the shell of her ear, he turned and swaggered back to the far end of the bus.
 
Kagome blanched and closed her eyes, resting her head against Rin's. “What has he done to me?”
 
Rin giggled and shrugged, “what any gorgeous guy would do to any girl; he makes you horny.”
 
Kagome's eyes snapped open and she glowered at Rin. “I so did not just hear you say that! Tell me you didn't just say that!”
 
Rin laughed and shrugged, letting go of Kagome's neck and sitting back against the window. “Okay…I didn't just say that.”
 
Kagome shook her head and ran her hand down her face. Whispering over a hushed tone, she dug, “he does not make me…”
 
Rin laughed louder and replied a little to loud, “oh come on Kagome! You know he does! Look at you; you're practically fawning over the attention! He makes you horny! You know that!” she growled like a cat and took a feeble swipe in Kagome's direction, “meow, baby!”
 
Kagome's eyes widened to their fullest extent as she slouched deeper into the seat, “if this bus could simply just open up and eat me…”
 
Rin laughed louder. Covering her mouth with her hand, she snorted twice then burst out laughing again. She shook her head once and sighed, “Kagome, it's not the bus you want to eat…”
 
Kagome literally jumped up and slammed her hand over Rin's mouth. Her face matched the color of her shirt, a beautiful shade of crimson. Her eyes met Rin's with a silent promise of death if she continued on that train of thought. Finally, after Rin nodded in agreement to keep her mouth shut, Kagome sat back.
 
Rin watched her friend and shook her head slowly. “Kagome…”
 
Kagome swiveled her eyes to stare at the girl yet didn't say a word.
 
“Did you not agree to marry Yash?”
 
Kagome squirmed under the question and smiled softly, “we agreed on a promise of a future. We didn't…set plans…”
 
Rin smiled, all mirth that had shined like a brilliant star moments before set behind a cloud of sorrow. Her fingers traced the necklace around her neck, as her gray eyes grew somber. “Sometimes…and maybe I'm being foolish…but these last few days…” she blinked and looked out the window with a sigh. “I feel like Sesshoumaru has been trying to tell me something.”
 
Kagome's ears perked as she sat up a little straighter. “Like what?”
 
Rin shrugged, trying to act nonchalant about the whole issue. “I don't know. With my mood swings changing like some people change underwear, I'm never quite sure. Some days it seems like he wants to tell me something serious, that would change us for the better. Other days, I'm sure that he's convincing himself not to break up with me.” tears formed behind her eyes as she feebly tried to pull them back.
 
Kagome leaned over and wrapped her arm around Rin. “I'm sure it's not that. Honestly Rin, Sesshoumaru loves you!” she touched the necklace on Rin's neck as well and looked her dead in the eyes. “He wouldn't buy you such an expensive gift if he didn't love you. He adores you Rin, he does!”
 
Rin pushed off Kagome's arm and turned to glower at the girl. “Why would he do that? I mean, love me…come on, what can I offer him? Nothing…it's not like I'm a virgin, or I'm a good cook, or housewife. I can't graduate with him, I'm a year behind, and I'll keep him from everything he wants to do. I'm an anchor on his foot and so many times I swear I'm making him drown!”
 
Kagome felt tears of her own suddenly stinging her eyes at her friend's harsh assessment. “Rin…you're not making him drown! He loves you!”
 
Rin turned, fury blazing in her eyes and spat, “what the fuck do you know about it?”
 
Kagome jumped back; nearly afraid that Rin would bite her if she got closer. An image of a dog licking its wounds flashed metaphorically through Kagome's mind as she lowered her head. `If she thinks I'm going to attack her on the issue, she'll beat me to it.' slowly, she nodded, “it's rough--”
 
“You have no fucking idea”
 
“…Not to be able to lay with him at the end of the night…”
 
Rin bit back, “at least you can touch InuYasha without thinking he'll rape you! You don't know Kagome!”
 
“It's hard…”
 
Rin turned and stared back out at the passing city streets, “I just want to be happy…I want him to be happy.”
 
“I'm sure…he's happy with you. It might be rough, but Rin; you have to weather the storm to get the rainbow, right?”
 
Rin sighed and tilted her head over her shoulder to stare at Kagome, “is there a rainbow, Kagome? I think it's a reflection off a puddle, maybe a distant myth… all there is, is rain.”
 
Kagome sighed and shook her head, “Rin…you can't let this weight you down. Come on…we're getting away from all this shit! It's me and you…”
 
“And the fucking cheerleaders, and the god damned football team, and oh yes, your lapdog!”
 
Kagome grimaced. “Rin…that's harsh.”
 
“So is life.”
 
Kagome closed her eyes; `this is making for a great two days!' the only thing that could rise to her mind was one thought, “touché!”
 
 
~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~
 
 
Sesshoumaru pushed through the crowds of people waiting to catch the 9:45 AM Tokaido Shinkansen*. He had spotted the group of kids pushing their way through the lines and into the train. The leader of the group had seemed pretty determined to get ahead of the lines and in the tote of the silver haired individual were two raven haired beauties. Sesshoumaru begrudgingly knew that Rin was in good hands, but he still didn't trust his brother. Sure, InuYasha would protect Rin while he wasn't trying to fuck Kagome three ways from Sunday, which was next to never. Sesshoumaru reached into the pocket of his bomber to pull out his ticket and froze. It was empty. Glaring around him, Sesshoumaru was very close to putting his hand into a wall. There was no way he would have enough to time to repurchase a new ticket and make the train. With a growl of frustration, he turned on his heels, ready to rip something to shreds. A small sheet of yellow paper flashed in front of his eyes and he paused. Dangling right in front of his eyes was his ticket. The voice that ensued was full of mirth.
 
“You know, you shouldn't let your guard down, Sesshoumaru, or someone might rip you off.”
 
Snatching the ticket, Sesshoumaru grumbled as he spun the opposite way and headed back for the train. “I'd sooner rip off their arm. Tell me, letch, did you reach into my pocket to steal the ticket?”
 
Miroku laughed, tugging Sango behind him to match the pace of the Youkai, “no, nothing like that, I assure you. You merely dropped it on your rush to get to the train. Tell me, Sesshoumaru…why this train? What's so important?” the smile on the letches face told of his deception. Miroku knew the truth of the situation and these games irked Sesshoumaru.
 
Sesshoumaru handed his ticket to the guard then boarded the train. Shooting Miroku a glower, he stalked down the narrow corridors of the train, “you ask that like you don't know the answer. Don't play me for a fool. Was it my uncle who called for you to come with me? Did he think me incompetent of guarding my own mate?”
 
Sango wrapped her arm around Miroku's and shrugged meekly, “he said you might want some back up.”
 
Sesshoumaru paused and glowered at Sango. Trying to read her expression, he relented, “and why would I need backup? I'm perfectly fine watching over Rin…and InuYasha is there to be where I cannot attend.”
 
Miroku made a face and bowed slightly, “I see that Buddha has enlightened you. Trusting your family is the way of our god! Praise…”
 
Sango thwaped Miroku over the head then appealed to Sesshoumaru cautiously, “well…it's not just the football team who is going to Kyoto…”
 
Sesshoumaru's eyes narrowed, as he growled “don't play mind games with me. Spit out what your saying!” something acquainted to dread was working at his stomach. He just knew he was going to be furious when Sango spoke the truth.
 
Miroku rubbed his sore head and answered for his beautiful girlfriend, “Ryen believes that Hiten and Bankotsu are on the train as well, heading to Kyoto.”
 
Sesshoumaru's nostrils flared as he spun on his heels set on finding the two baka's and throwing them face first off the train. It would be a cold day in hell before he let them near his mate or his brother. Shouting over his shoulder as he pushed his way through the train, he asked, “Why would they be here?”
 
Miroku rolled his eyes and hooked his thumb towards the compartment where the kids were. “They knew Yash was going and thought they could sway him to party, I'm sure. Besides, we all know how crazy the parties are before the game.”
 
Sesshoumaru's eyes darkened as he paused by his seat. “My brother knows better…if those two idiots sway him, I'll kill the lot of em!”
 
Sango pointed a finger at the roof and tilted her head, “but that won't stop the others from drinking and warding off thirty drunken teens is a problem.”
 
Sesshoumaru sighed deeply and pinched the bridge of his nose; “I have no patience for this. I hope my brother is not foolish enough to go to these activities.”
 
Sango rolled her and tapped her foot, “if he's with Kagome, he'll be smart. But if I have gotten the gist of the game; he'll behave for all of two minutes, cop a feel and get kicked out for an hour. It's enough time for him to do something stupid.”
 
Sesshoumaru's lips pursed as he pushed past the two. “If you find Hiten or Bankotsu, bring them to me. I will tell them of the rules, and I will make sure they do not go within a mile of my mate or my brother.”
 
Miroku nodded dumbly, “sure Sessh.” Watching the demon just about tear down the train car, he shivered once. “How did Ryen talk us into this?”
 
Sango laughed dully and shrugged, “hey, we're out of school and together for a weekend.”
 
Miroku hooked his arm around her waist and pulled her down the isle, beginning their silent search for their friends…or enemies.
 
~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*
 
InuYasha kicked up his feet and pulled Kagome by her shoulders to rest against his chest. Wrapping his arms around her waist, they laid along the seats comfortable in each other's grasp. Rin and Kai sat across the train isle, idly staring out the window trying to ignore the two lovers on the other seat. After what felt like five hours but was merely five minutes, Rin relented and turned her head to face the other two. “Do you two really have to be all touchy feely right now?”
 
InuYasha opened one eye lazily and glanced at his hands that were clasped around Kagome's waist. “How am I touchy feely? You can see my hands, can't you? I'm behaving for once! Shit, cut me some fucking slack!”
 
Rin made a face and stuck out her tongue. “Jerk, I mean like that! Why do you two have to constantly be all over each other?” she glanced to the older passengers of the train and shifted her weight in her seat. She fidgeted then leaned over the isle closer to the two's heads. “People are staring and it's really, really improper to be like that…in public.”
 
InuYasha sighed and rolled his eyes, “I ain't doing nothing bad, and if they want a show, trust me, I'll give them a show.”
 
Both Kagome and Rin groaned. Kagome answered quickly in a hushed voice, “please don't!”
 
InuYasha smirked and kissed Kagome's temple, “that's not what you'll be begging later.”
 
Rin's eyes widened as she snapped, “I so did not want to hear that!”
 
InuYasha opened one eye slowly and growled, “Then stop listening. God, do you bitch this much to my brother?”
 
Kai took a sidelong glance at his friend then stopped Rin from standing up. InuYasha had instructed Kai to make sure Rin didn't leave their sight and he would be damned if he was going to let her go in the first five minutes of the ride. Giving the girl a gentle smile, he beckoned back to the seat, “he's just being a jackass. He doesn't want to admit he has soft and cuddly feelings so he has to bark up someone's tree.” Ignoring the bird that was flipped in his direction, Kai shot Rin a waning smile, “he's real an angry person, isn't he?”
 
Rin glanced at Kai then sighed. She crossed her arms and dropped back into the seat. “Honestly, Yash, you're worse then a dog in heat! You bark up someone's tree when they try to take away your fuck toy!”
 
Kagome shot up; her cheeks turning pink and yelled, “Rin! I am not his…”
 
Kai shot to his feet and wrapped a hand under Rin's elbow. “Why don't we go see the train, Rin? I don't think this is a safe place to be anymore!” he took notice to the glower he was receiving from the hanyou and he shot him a warm smile, “don't worry, I won't take her far; just enough to get out of each other's hair. We'll go find some snacks…do you two want anything?”
 
Kagome sighed and rubbed her face before tapping InuYasha's feet with her right hand. Lifting herself out of his lap, she slid into her orange seat by the wide glass window. “No, thank you. I'm good.” InuYasha grunted his answer and wrapped his arm around Kagome's shoulders.
 
Rin rolled her eyes and slid her arm under Kai's. “Show me the way, oh great leader!”
 
Kai flushed and guided her away from the pair, making sure to get enough distance so that neither party was at danger for the charge of murdering the other. InuYasha had warned him things might get a little tense, and if in that case, he was to intervene. `What better way then distract a girl with food?'
 
Kagome watched the two trot off before turning curious eyes towards her lover. “Yash…is that okay? I mean…should we stop them? Rin's taken and she's kind of clinging onto him something fierce.”
 
InuYasha watched the two walk away then shrugged. Pulling Kagome closer to him, he rested the top of his chin on the crown of her head. “Don't worry, Princess, Kai is a good guy and he knows what he can and can't do with Rin. Besides, he is scared shitless of Sesshoumaru. When I asked him to help watch Rin, he just kept asking if Sesshoumaru would kill him for being seen with her. He won't do anything indecent.”
 
Kagome laughed as she let her back fall against the hanyou's chest. He had practically picked her up and deposited her in his lap. Kagome placed one hand over his, which rested on her stomach, and wormed her head to rest on his chest. She closed her eyes and smiled contently, “can we just lay like this for this entire trip?”
 
InuYasha smirked and stroked her hair with his free left hand, “but where would the fun in that be?”
 
Kagome cooed and smiled, “don't need fun…just to be together is enough.”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes but smiled regardless, “you know, Princess, you're a trip. You think we're just gonna lay around for these few days?”
 
Kagome peaked open one eye and stared up at his jaw, “days? As in more then one?” when no answer ensued, Kagome lifted her head to look at him, “we're only in Kyoto for tonight!”
 
The glint in InuYasha's eyes told her another story. Catching her widening gaze, he mustered up a suave tone and tilted his head back to rest on the head rest, “one night…three nights…all the same in the end.”
 
Kagome sat up straight and turned around to stare at him. Now, turning while having one of his legs between hers now put her at an awkward position with InuYasha. Straddling the boys lap, she pressed her two hands to his chest and looked him dead in the eyes, “No, InuYasha! Oh, no! We have to go back with the school or else we'll be suspended!”
 
InuYasha placed one hand on her right hip and the other on the small of her back. Lifting his head with dramatic ease, he locked onto her gaze and held her steadfast while his words slipped smoothly from his mouth. Like the serpent in the garden of the gods, he taunted, “Baby, we don't have to appease the school all the time. And I'm sure if I happened to have a note from home saying that would be fine, I'm sure no harm would come.”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes and pushed against his chest, trying to remove herself from his lap, yet there was no such luck. “Inu…let me go. It would not be fine. I don't have a note from my mom and I'm sure that they would call!”
 
InuYasha grinned as she struggled against him and pulled her closer to his chest. Her hips resting on his, he met her stare, “baby, it's a weekend. We'll be fine! It's one missed day of school, no big deal!”
 
Kagome huffed and shook her head no; “we're missing today, tomorrow and then morning on Saturday! I won't do it, sorry!”
 
Oh the words she said. InuYasha's eyes widened with the silent un-proclaimed challenge lingering in the words `won't do it'. If there were three words that held an excitement for him, it was those put together. Unconsciously, he licked his lips and tightened his grasp on her hips, “sure you will…you'd do that for me.” bringing in his mouth, he pressed butterfly kisses along her jaw line, “it won't be bad, baby, I promise! We'll have lots of fun.”
 
Kagome pulled back and shook her head. “No, Yash! I got to go home! And I really can't face a suspension! I do want to go to college you know!”
 
InuYasha smiled and brought his lips to rest against hers. Murmuring more then speaking, he said, “you will.” He pressed the two appendages with ample pressure against hers. The kiss was feather light yet managed to curl Kagome's toes. He didn't pull away from her lips but instead rested his against hers. His words tumbled from his lips in a breathy sigh; “Do you know what you do to me, Princess?”
 
Kagome could sure enough feel what he was talking about. She felt it pushing into the side of her left thigh. But aside from physically, she knew what he was speaking of. She felt it to; the overwhelming need to throw caution to the wind and agree to do anything he asked of her. She would lie down and die for him if he simply asked. “But…Inu…”
 
InuYasha shook his head slowly, brushing his lips against hers. “No more words, Kag…” He let the tip of his tongue snake out from his lips and trace hers then sealed the burning hot need with his lips, only to ignite a deeper fire that would lead to a very...public…scene if they carried it any further. His hands gripped her hips as he thrust up once against her, making sure she realized just how hard he was for her. He nipped at her bottom lip, catching it between his front teeth and ran his tongue over the appendage then let it slide from his grasp. Her moan filled his ears…and the others who shared their section of the train.
 
Kagome's eyes shot open as she ripped her mouth away from his. A red-hot blush accumulated on her face as she tried to pull herself from his grasp…and the prying eyes. “Inu…” her voice was rasp, laced with a wanton need that couldn't be fulfilled. She burned and pulling away from the warmth of his lips made her head spin. She didn't realize how turned on she was until his smile reached her eyes. She blushed crimson and struggled in vain. “Please, Inu…not here.”
 
InuYasha grinned like the Cheshire cat and nipped at her ear, “I think here's just as good as a place as any!”
 
An older woman in front of them who could have easily been either of their grandmothers turned around with a look of fury on her face. “You need to behave yourselves! You are acting like wild vicious evil animals! Have you no honor? You would make your parents ashamed!”
 
InuYasha hardly adverted his eyes from Kagome to glower at the older woman. “Oy, mind your own fucking business! At least these wild, vicious, evil animals aren't all in your business. Just turn around and mind your own!”
 
Kagome was sure that she was going to get hit with a handbag. Oddly enough, the woman turned around without any more complaints except a few muttered old curses. Yet the fire burning in InuYasha's eyes didn't diminish. Kagome raised a hand and traced his jawbone before turning his head to look at her. “Don't mind her, Inu…she's just voicing how things were in her era…in our culture. You know that this isn't….”
 
InuYasha turned the gaze on her and snapped, “this isn't what? Normal?”
 
Kagome shrunk under his hardened stare and shrugged meekly, “well, public displays of affection are normally frowned upon.”
 
“Are we really going to go through this stereotyping bullshit again? Come on, Kagome…you know I don't believe in that shit! For fucks sake, blame it on the American in me!”
 
Kagome pulled back and looked him over, “you're not American!”
 
InuYasha bit his lip from snapping back. Clearing his throat, he goaded, “I lived in America for four years, Kagome! From when I was eleven until I was fifteen, remember? Surfing, hanging out, malls, school…all that shit! I've seen it all and was raised in it! Don't think it won't carry over!”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes and hit his chest with the palm of her hand; “I don't believe that they rut like wild animals over there, in public! Besides, that's a real lame excuse about self control!”
 
InuYasha growled and pulled her back to him so their noses were just about touching. “No, but they don't have sticks shoved up their asses about PDA either!” running his hands over her hips he grinned maliciously, “I can't help the fact I have no self control…I'm addicted to you.” leaning forward, he licked the base of her neck to her jawbone. “God you taste good!” he nipped at her jaw, then trailed kisses to meet her lips. Slipping his right hand under her skirt, he rested it on the inside of her left thigh. He traced lazy circles with the pads of his fingers while his lips worked over hers. Crushing his lips against hers, he slipped his tongue into her mouth and ignited the ever-present fire to new heights. Their breath came in pants as he traced up and down her leg gently with the tips of his claws, aware that the slightest bit of pressure to the sensitive flesh could easily wound the girl. His fingers danced over her core to work the other side of her leg, pushing the girl into a spiraling whirlpool of desire and passion. She arched her back, pressing herself against his hardened shaft, willing him to find her release from the teasing. A smile played on his lips that were compressed against hers as he once again avoided the center of her desire.
 
Kagome's breath came out in shuddered pants as she closed her eyes and rested her forehead against his. Her entire body was trembling with the need for him to finish what he so innocently started. `Him, innocent? Yeah, right…nothing is innocent with InuYasha!' she opened her eyes slowly to meet his with the hope that he would relent. The raw passion and mischief that played in his amber orbs was nearly enough to make her orgasm at the thought of what he was planning. She could see the wheels turning and that worried her. His eyes flashed over her head as if looking for a secluded place he could take her. Finding no seclusion, he raised an eyebrow at her then kissed around her mouth. Kagome moaned and tried to press her lips against his, at least to take solace in the simplicity of his earth shattering kisses, yet he wouldn't give her even that sweat release. Moving his head to avoid her lips, he continued his barrage of kisses around her cheeks, jawbone and right around the corner of her mouth. Kagome groaned and shifted her mouth towards his, “Yash…”
 
InuYasha smirked at how his name sounded streaming from her lips. The breathy sigh contained all the promises of devotion, of love, of commitment that they had pledged to each other. It was a sound that he relished; the he could live each day of his life remembering. Moving his fingers along her thigh, his eyes locked onto hers, daring her to look away as he quickly shredded the thin barrier of cotton in-between her legs. Her eyes fluttered shut as he pressed one fingertip towards her aching core and he paused. She gasped, the air making a near whooshing sound as it entered her lungs and she paused. The dramatic sigh followed as her eyes opened slowly to stare at him disbelievingly. “InuYasha?”
 
Her uncertainty and curiosity left enough room for her guard to falter. Using it to his advantage, Inu smirked coyly then let his finger slide inside of her with one quick thrust. Kagome gasped and lurched forward, jamming her head into the junction of his neck and shoulder as he quickly withdrew only to thrust his finger again into the warmth of her core. Her barely audible gasps fell onto his sensitive ears and he smiled wickedly. Nuzzling her neck to the side, he latched onto her pulse and sucked greedily as he continued pumping his finger into her tight wetness. He let his thumb twist to rest against her clit and smiled when she slowly began rocking her hips against the digit, trying to obtain her orgasm faster. Tracing over her neck with his fangs, he brought his mouth to her ear. “Baby…I want to hear you beg. I want this entire fucking train to hear you beg!”
 
Kagome whined audibly as he slid in a second finger. “Inu…”
 
InuYasha smiled and kissed her forehead. “Tell me what you want, Princess.”
 
Kagome squeezed her eyes shut as he sped up his motion. “Inu…please…I…”
 
InuYasha slowed down his hand and kissed her lips lightly. His voice was hardly above a hoarse whisper as he cooed, “say it, baby, tell me…”
 
“Inu…please…I want to….”
 
A deeper voice from behind the two scoffed and finished the sentence before Kagome could, “--throw up! Come on, this is real cheap, even for you Inu!”
 
InuYasha slowed his hand movement to a crawl as the voice registered in his head. Not removing his hand from between Kagome's legs, he turned his head to glower at the boy leaning over his seat. His eyes darkened considerably as he suddenly seemed torn between putting Kagome into her seat and permanently knocking the human's lights out or continuing his course with Kagome. He chose the latter. Rolling his eyes, he growled, “What the hell are you doing here, jackass?” he stilled his hand yet kept his finger inside of the girl, who he was sure was beat red.
 
Kagome chose to keep her eyes closed, knowing that if she saw Bankotsu's face at the given moment, she would lose all urges to continue pressing InuYasha on. She sighed deeply and buried her face in his shoulder, praying it was some wicked trick of the gods to make her think that Bankotsu was there; that she was delirious from the pleasure she had just been shorted of.
 
Bankotsu grinned as his eyes took in the starved look on Kagome's face before she buried it and then met InuYasha's agitated stare. “Man…on a train Yash? Even I have more class then this, and I've taken girl's on dumpsters!”
 
Inu rolled his eyes and stared him down, “cause that's not filthy or disgusting or anything!” he nodded down to Kagome then threw Bankotsu a glower, “do you mind…we're kind of in the middle of something!”
 
Bankotsu rolled his eyes and sat back, “we don't care…”
 
“We?” InuYasha craned his neck to glance to the empty side of Bankotsu then raised an eyebrow.
 
Bankotsu glanced next to him then cursed loudly. “Mother fucker!” jumping to his feet, Bankotsu stormed out into the isle and down two rows. Grabbing a long braid that was lingering out of a closet, Bankotsu pulled his missing sidekick away from rather frustrated cheerleader who darted away from the scene. Pulling Hiten by the braid, Bankotsu lectured, “Shit head, you're supposed to be by my side, not getting head by some cheerleader! I mean, damn Hiten…we've been on this train for all of twenty minutes and you managed to already find some hoe ready to suck you off! What the fuck?”
 
Hiten quickly adjusted himself before stumbling into the seat behind InuYasha, completely oblivious to the scene in front of him. “Damn dude…do you really have to be so pushy?” he sniffed the air once then turned to glare at InuYasha and Kagome. “Shit, looks like I'm not the only one getting a piece of ass!” he winked and shoved InuYasha's shoulder.
 
InuYasha counted to ten then kissed the top of Kagome's head. Sliding her off his lap and making sure to remove his right hand, he whacked both guys over the head with his left fist. “Fuckers, do you not know the meaning of the word couth? Are you both fucking idiots sent here to make my life hell? Just why the fuck are you here? Why do you insist on following me around? What is it with people and timing?”
 
Bankotsu and Hiten exchanged glances then shrugged. “We heard there was gonna be a banging party…we didn't think it was gonna start on the train but hell, why not.”
 
Kagome groaned then stood up, smoothing out her skirt and cleared her throat, “I'm going to go find Rin and Kai…excuse me.”
 
InuYasha glanced up at her then leaned over and planted an open mouth kiss on the thigh of her leg just beneath the hem of her skirt. Satisfied when the girl shivered, he pulled back and helped her slide across his lap without incident. “Be careful and be back here in ten minutes. I don't want to have to come find you!”
 
Kagome flashed him a waning smile then rolled her eyes at the other two.
Hiten returned a fake smile while Bankotsu chose to ignore her. After Kagome was out of earshot, Bankotsu exploded. “Dude, what the fuck? Fingering the bitch on a train? Talk about desperate! I mean, dude…you stopped because we showed up. When did that matter? I remember when you used to…”
 
InuYasha turned fuming eyes towards the human and he shut his mouth immediately. Clearing his throat, InuYasha shook his head. “You two really got to quit this shit! You show up unexpectedly, you fucking mouth off to my bitch, and you expect me to sit here and take it?”
 
Bankotsu shouted back, “dude, she was so fucking giving me the dirty `I'm going to kill you later' glower! What the fuck do you want me to say? `Have a great fucking day, you cunt?'”
 
InuYasha had him by the collar of his shirt before he could move. “If I ever hear you use that term in regards to Kagome or any of my other friends, I'll shred you, you little cock shit, you hear me?”
 
Hiten reached out and pulled away the boys grasp on his friends collar then turned inquisitive eyes towards InuYasha. “We used to use that term all the time…what gives?”
 
InuYasha stared at the two for a long moment before sighing and shaking his head. He let out a hollow chuckle then pushed to his feet. “This is stupid…you two are so fucking ignorant! I've told you numerous times I've changed, you know I'm in love with Kagome and yet you are looking for who I used to be. I'm done saying get over it; I'm done playing nice! I'm done with both of you. Either respect Kagome and me or go fuck yourselves…or each other. I really don't give a rat's ass anymore!” he moved out from his seat and grabbed his book bag. Moving by his two old friends, he felt a hand lace onto his wrist. He was turned around to be nose to nose with Bankotsu.
 
“Chill, man, it's cool. I'm sorry…I shouldn't have lost it.”
 
InuYasha narrowed his eyes yet accepted his apology with little hesitation. “Whatever. Look…”
 
Hiten stood up as well and jumped onto the seat to sit on his haunches, “look…Inu-man, we didn't come here to start shit, honest. We wanted to get to spend some time with you, just chillin like we used to.”
 
InuYasha pulled his hand from Bankotsu's grasp and sighed. “It ain't like it used to be, I keep saying that!”
 
Bankotsu shrugged casually, “I have places I got to go to in Kyoto tomorrow so we're just catching a ride. I knew you were going down with the football game and I heard of the banging parties that they have so I figured, what the hell, why not tag along, party one night then do what I need to do. This ain't about you, Inu…but I think it would be awesome if we could spend the time together like the when we were brothers!.”
 
InuYasha studied his friends face then scoffed, “keh, first you Asses try to fry me alive, then you try to get me to fight your battles, now you want me to invite you to my party?”
 
Hiten rolled his eyes and shook his head, “nah, man…we just want you to introduce us to that fucking cheerleading squad.”
 
InuYasha laughed, “I got one cheerleader for you to meet…her name's Sakura…”
 
Hiten flashed a toothy devilish smile and cocked his eyebrows, “oh…we already met, if you know what I mean.” He made a gesture with his hand bobbing over his crotch and his grin widened. “She's a good bitch.”
 
InuYasha's mirth left his face as he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, “look…I got a lot of shit I got to take care of. I really can't take the time to party.”
 
Bankotsu glanced towards the back of the car and sighed, “you mean Kagome?”
 
InuYasha opened his mouth to say something when realization hit him that it had been the first time Bankotsu had said her name. With a small appreciative nod, InuYasha started, “well, Kagome isn't something I consider taking care of…”
 
“You were taking care of her real well when I showed up, weren't ya?”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes and shifted his weight on his feet. “Whatever. But I got to watch out for Rin…”
 
Hiten's gaze lifted with a small smile. “You mean that fine piece of ass that was hanging around you the other day?”
 
InuYasha's expression was unreadable. “No…I mean Sesshoumaru's girlfriend.”
 
Bankotsu shifted uneasily at the mention of the older brother and glanced around. “He ain't here, is he?”
 
InuYasha made a face then shrugged, “not that I know of.”
 
Hiten grinned wildly and all but sung, “what he don't know can't kill me!”
 
No one expected InuYasha to just short of put the boy through the window. Holding Hiten intimately close with the pane of plastic, InuYasha growled with his claws digging into his throat, “if you so much as touch a hair on Rin's head, Sesshoumaru won't be your main concern; I'll disembowel you myself!”
 
Hiten gulped and held up his hands, “it's cool…that's fine! Let off, Inu!” taking a deep breath after being dropped onto the seats, Hiten righted himself and gasped, “I was kidding, fuck man! You think I would fuck with Sesshoumaru…or anyone in your fucking family? You guys are like the mob! You piss someone off, they fucking disappear!”
 
InuYasha growled low, “just remember that shit, Hiten!”
 
Bankotsu placed a hand on InuYasha's shoulder and pulled him back, “it's cool man, I'll make sure he stays away from her.”
 
InuYasha snarled once then turned on his feet. “I'm going to find Kagome. Just stay out of my way.”
 
Bankotsu paused then gestured towards the luggage rack on the train. A black case lay at the top of it, lasting probably about four feet long and maybe a foot and a half wide. “Hey…if you got time…and you want to remember some good old days…”
 
InuYasha's eyes took in the sight of the case and he groaned. “I can't believe you brought it with you!”
 
Bankotsu looked almost hurt as his eyes widened. “Are you fucking kidding me? My Banryuu and me go everywhere together! It's near blasphemous for you to think otherwise! Have you forgotten me that much?”
 
Hiten rolled his eyes while InuYasha simply stared. InuYasha and Hiten exchanged glowers slowly and dramatically before Inu retorted, “Dude, it's a guitar!”
 
InuYasha ducked under the hand that swung at his head and departed rather quickly, intent on putting distance between him and the obsessive human that was shouting every obscenity in the world at the hanyou. `This is going to be an interesting weekend!'
 
~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*
 
OFF> next chapter shall be focusing more on the party. I was going to add it in but I got sidetracked. Woops? Hehe. Enjoy! For all those here on Mediaminer, please let me know if you want me to add you to an email list to let you know when I update since mm is really a PITA about alerting readers.
 
 
* Tokaido Shinkansen*.- the bullet train line that runs between Tokyo and Kyoto.