InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ Understudies ( Chapter 80 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~ Curse of the Dragon ~<>~
 
 
~<>~ Chapter 80 ~<>~ Understudies
 
 
-Lemony content ahead
 
 
 
~*~*~**~~**~*~*~~**~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
Kagome sat in InuYasha's lap, her head resting on her knees and her eyes aimed toward the ceiling. It was like nails on the chalkboard listening to this performance. It wouldn't be so horrid if it weren't the twentieth time that they had listened to it. Her hands covered InuYasha's that rested on her knees and she gave them a gentle squeeze as she heard him begin to growl once more at the demon in front of them. The wolf demon was hurting her ears; she could only imagine how much it was tearing his apart. She glanced behind her at the hanyou and grimaced. The scowl that covered his face was enough to fulfill her fears. With an apologetic smile, she lifted herself up to kiss his lips gently. InuYasha's hand cupped her chin to hold her for a moment longer in the embrace before allowing her to return to her original position facing forward. His hands tightened on her hips and he rested his chin on her shoulder.
 
Miroku glanced over from his seat next to the couple and narrowed his eyes. “Keep it kosher, you two.”
 
InuYasha slowly tore his eyes from the pathetic performance in front of him to stare at Miroku. “I'm hardly touching her! Besides…I'm not the one who decided to bang someone on the Ferris wheel…in public. So let's not talk, letch!”
 
Miroku's eyes widened as he sat up straight. “Are you serious? You are going to hold that against me after everything you've done with her? Do you want me to list the public places you've done worse?”
 
InuYasha didn't bat an eye. “I've only fucked her in my backyard…”
 
Miroku shot back, “yeah, but you can't keep your hands out of her pants in class, in lunch, in chorus…”
 
Kagome slammed her palms onto the stage; her face beat red and whirled to face the two boys. “Are you quite done talking about our personal lives? You're both bad, we get it. Now shut up!”
 
InuYasha and Miroku stared wide-eyed at Kagome before answering in unison, “yes ma'am.”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes, lowering them to avoid the stares of all else around them and took interest in a stain on the floor.
 
Laughter rang through the air and all three turned to stare at Sango, who was leaning against the wall, Miroku's head in her lap. Placing a hand to her mouth, she waved the other in front of her. “Sorry…really, I am! But it's funny `cause it's true!”
Kagome turned her death glower to the older girl and Sango instantly shut up.
 
Rin stood up from the other side of Kagome, her patients frayed from the two-hour rehearsal that got them nowhere. She kicked at the stage and yelled, “That's it! I'm so done! Kenchi, call me when we can actually move on from this scene.” Crossing her arms, she resembled a three year old having a tempter tantrum. Two arms wrapped around her from behind and she sighed deeply before letting her head fall back against a broad shoulder. Looking up into the golden eyes of her lover, she added, “I am so sorry you have to sit through this, baby.”
 
Sesshoumaru blinked once then sighed, but otherwise remained silent. Instead, he lowered his lips to her head and pressed a chaste kiss on the crown of her forehead.
 
Kenchi sighed and placed both hands on the piano before him before looking up to meet Rin's demanding glower. “Rin, I understand your frustration…but we have to get this right.”
 
Rin's eyes widened as she looked incredulously around the stage. “Are you fucking kidding me? We have to get this right? We have our parts, Kenchi! We've known our parts for the last month! It's that fucking piece of shit who can't get his words right.”
 
Kouga whirled around and pointed a finger at the girl. “Back off Rin, I'll get it!” He flinched under the threatening snarl that escaped the lips of the older Inu Youkai and instantly retreated a foot.
 
InuYasha muttered from his place behind Kagome, “when, three days after the performance?”
 
Kouga growled and jumped up onto the stage and stalked towards InuYasha. “You got something to say, mutt?”
 
InuYasha glanced out from behind Kagome's head and raised an eyebrow with a half-cocked smirk on his face. “Yeah…you suck!”
 
Kouga balled up his fist and growled deeply, “you want to move away from the girl and say that?” He rolled up his sleeves and tilted his head, his body language begging InuYasha to start a fight.
 
Rin pulled herself from Sesshoumaru's grasp with a rather loud groan. She stomped out into the middle of the stage, placing herself between the two warning parties before anyone else could intervene. Turning pleading eyes to Kenchi, she held up her hands. “Look…let's just try a dry run of the full play. We'll tweak Kouga's performance as we go.”
 
InuYasha glanced at Miroku and whispered, “When she says tweak…she means dismember, right?”
 
Miroku nodded lethargically before placing his head back on Sango's lap. “I'm so sick of this.”
 
Kouga whirled back around to face the boys. “You two dumb Asses got something to say?”
 
Somewhere from the catwalk above the set, a voice echoed back, “I think they already said it. But if you don't get it by now, or if you didn't get the memo; you suck.”
 
InuYasha glanced up to the rafters and smiled at Bankotsu, who was hard at work with the crew setting up the lighting. The boy had made a full recovery from everything. After the incident Bankotsu had got his head together. He had begun trying again at school and to pass chorus, he had agreed to do stage crew for the play.
 
 
Kagome sighed then slowly stood from InuYasha's lap. Passing Rin, she took Kouga's hand and led him to the middle of the stage. “Why don't we just…work on the song?”
 
Kouga glanced from Kagome's hand that rested on his to her face before breaking out in a wide stupid grin. “Sure Kagome…anything for you!”
 
Kagome glanced towards Kenchi and nodded to the piano, barely containing her frustration. She wanted this to be right more then anyone on the stage but even she was running out of patience. “Can you do the accompaniment?”
 
Kenchi threw his hands up in the air then nodded dumbly. “I don't see what good this will do us. We've only been practicing for two months.”
Kagome smiled at Kouga and muttered, as the music started, “Remember, you don't sing this baritone. Just…have fun and relax. Sing it like how you sang you're try out song.”
 
Kouga circled Kagome in step with the beat, his eyes staring her over like she was a Thanksgiving Day dinner. He suddenly grabbed her hand, dropped to his knees and sang, “I got chills, they're multiplying…and I'm losing control…” He ran flat on four notes, he was pitchy…everything was wrong.
 
Kenchi stopped playing and scooted away from the piano, complete frustration filling his face. “Damnit…”
 
Kagome pulled away from Kouga disgusted and whirled to face Rin with a shrug. “I've tried…that isn't much more I can do.”
 
Rin threw her hands up as well and turned away from the scene, stomping back across stage while screaming, “even I could do this, Kouga! Shit, how about I play Danny and you can be Rizzo! How does that sound? I mean, right now I'd settle to see even Bankotsu play Danny, at least he can sing. What the hell, did you spend years in front of your mirror practicing one song and say fuck all to the others? How is your performance this different then when you tried out?”
 
Bankotsu swallowed hard from his place in the rafters and looked down at Kenchi. “Hey, I said I'd do lighting if you passed me. Singing and dancing is most definitely not in my contract!”
 
Kenchi held a hand up to the boy then ran it down his face. “I don't know what I'm going to do with you, Kouga. We can't keep this up!”
 
Rin continued storming across the stage until she reached the stage door where Sesshoumaru was casually leaning. Grabbing his arm, she whirled around and bellowed, “I'm going to get a latté. I can't deal with any more of this! I need caffeine!” she turned and pulled Sesshoumaru from the auditorium with ridiculous force, the doors slamming shut in their wake.
 
InuYasha and the others watched Rin storm from the building, all seeming to grimace as the door slammed shut. They were all tired of this; practice had been this monotonous since two months prior. Nothing was getting done and the play was in three weeks. The cast fell into a hush as the door to the school slamming shut echoed down the hallway. Miroku was the first to comment snidely. “Seems like those anger management classes are working well for her.”
 
InuYasha scratched behind his ear and sighed deeply, “I think the words you're looking for are holy hell!”
 
Kagome shrugged from her spot and sighed, “Can we not discuss Rin right now. We have major problems to deal with. We have to perform at the end of this month and Kouga can't carry a note!”
 
Kouga rolled his eyes and shifted his weight awkwardly on his feet. “So…big deal, I can't sing so well to these songs…but I nailed the try outs!”
 
Kagome closed her eyes, knowing full well if she hadn't, she probably would have jumped the Youkai and pummeled him to the ground.
 
Kenchi threw down his pen and took three deep breaths. “Kouga, you have the lead in this musical. It is a big deal that you cannot sing these songs!”
 
Kouga shifted uneasily before turning back to Kagome. Grabbing her hands, he smiled sweetly, “all I need is this angel's voice to carry above my own and we'll be okay.”
 
InuYasha barked a laugh from where he sat. “That's a sick joke Kouga! What about all your other songs? What about all the other times you need to do solos? What are you going to do then?” he stared once then growled, “and get your hands off Kagome. God only knows where they've been!”
 
Kouga flipped InuYasha off and glanced back at Kenchi. “I'll get this, I promise!”
 
Kenchi pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. “That's what you said last month! Kouga…it's January…you need to get this right!”
 
Kouga nodded towards the piano. “Do it again, I can do this.”
 
Kenchi threw the sheet music into the air and paraded back to his piano and began playing the tune. Kouga grabbed Kagome around her waist, startling the girl into a loud yelp, and tugged her into his arms. “I got chills…they're multiplying. And I'm losing…control…'cause you're power…”
 
Kagome pulled away from Kouga with a harsh shove and slapped her face. “I'm done…I seriously don't think I can do this anymore!” Kouga reached out to touch her shoulder and Kagome slapped his hand away.
 
InuYasha shot to his feet and stalked towards the pair, rolling up the black sleeves to his shirt. “That's it, I've had it!”
 
Miroku tried to grab the hanyou's pant leg at last minute before jumping to his own feet. “InuYasha…don't kill him!”
 
Sango grabbed Miroku's arm and shook her head once. “Let him… maybe then my ears will stop bleeding.”
 
InuYasha shoved past Kouga and pushed him away from Kagome. Getting between the two, he whirled around to face Kouga. “Can't you do anything right, you stupid wolf? It ain't that hard!”
 
Kenchi, while watching the dialogue between the boys, slipped into the bench seat in front of the piano. All InuYasha had done for the last two months was critique the actors and chorus on their performance. Now it seemed that either he was going to break into song for the first time or knock Kouga onto his ass. Either way, Kenchi wanted music playing while he did it. His eyes locking with Kagome's, he began to play “You're the one that I want”.
 
InuYasha turned to Kagome, their eyes meeting and he sighed deeply. He then kicked into step and circled Kagome once, their stare never breaking. The tension in the air between the two was electric and almost immediately captivated the audience. Finally he paused in front of her, putting about a foot's distance between the two. His voice was smooth and controlled, much unlike Kouga's. The determination in his eyes mixed with his bravado and the outcome was dynamic. “I got chills, they're multiplying. And I`m losing control. `Cause the power, you're supplying…” InuYasha whirled around once on his feet then dropped to his knees, pulling off a rather good impression of John Travolta, and arched his back with one hand forward, “It's electrifying!”
 
Kagome forced a scowl onto her face as she stepped towards InuYasha. Inside she was elated. InuYasha was singing…in front of others…with her. She couldn't have asked for more. She put her hand on his shoulder then shoved him backwards, nearly laughing as his eyes widened while he crashed to the floor on his ass. She trotted around him, the playful tone never leaving her voice as she sang. “You better shape up, Cause I need a man.” During this time, InuYasha shot to his feet and positioned himself behind her, his hands lightly resting on her hips. She looked over her right shoulder, a smile finally breaking surface as she called, “and my heart is set on you. You better shape up…you better understand…” She turned around to face InuYasha, her hand covering her heart as she rocked away from him on her heels. “To my heart I must be true…”
 
InuYasha leaned into her, his hand never leaving her hip. His eyes burned into hers, daring her to look away. A smirk covered his face as mischief began to play in his eyes. “Nothing left…nothing left for me to do.”
 
Kagome rocked back towards InuYasha, her shoulders hitting with each beat and a smile worth a million dollars etched onto her face. In a joint choir that sounded nearly prefect, the two burst out, “You're the one that I want…” InuYasha's voice fell away from the music before being forced to hum. Kagome continued a moment longer until InuYasha pulled her against his chest with a growl. He lowered his mouth to her lips and gave her a chaste but profound kiss. Kagome gasped and InuYasha slipped his tongue into her mouth for a moment longer before returning her to her feet with a smirk that reached his eyes.
 
InuYasha whirled around, his amber eyes shining in mirth and folded his arms across his chest with a rather wide `beat that' smile etched on his face. “That's…how it's done.” He shoved Kouga roughly as he passed by, the smile growing only more cynical with each step.
 
The entire audience was silent, no one daring to speak a word as the hanyou sat down. It wasn't until clapping echoed from above that the entire stage broke out into a round of applause. Kenchi threw off his glasses and stared at the hanyou in awe. “You've been sitting in here, every dam day, listening to us try to get this right, and the entire time you could…you…” he shook his head and stood up. “Get down here boy, we got a lot to talk about. How's the thought of understudy strike you?”
 
InuYasha quickly shot back, “I ain't ever be under Kouga for anything!”
 
Kagome groaned, finally regaining her senses and gawked at her chorus teacher. “But Kenchi…you heard how good he is! Why understudy? Just give him the part!”
 
Kenchi frowned and slowly shook his head. “Kagome…as easy as it would make this for all of us, I cannot simply kick Kouga out of his role.”
 
The entire stage erupted into debate. Kouga aimed a finger at InuYasha and hollered, “I will not back down so that mutt can be on stage. He ain't even that good!”
 
Sango screamed back, “He's better then you Kouga!”
 
Kenchi held up a hand and shook his head. “The only thing I can do is to offer InuYasha the role as understudy. He'll learn the lines and the songs and if something happens to Kouga, he'll get the role!”
 
With that said, a sandbag fell from the top of the catwalk and nearly took out the wolf demon out, landing a few inches from his feet. With a yelp, the Youkai fell backwards and scampered away backwards. Bankotsu looked over the railing and offered a cheesy sympathetic grin. “Sorry bout that…it slipped…”
 
InuYasha looked up and laughed loudly at the vicious look that Bankotsu threw at Kouga after Kenchi looked away. `Talk about threatening…Bankotsu looks like he could take Kouga's head off!'
 
Bankotsu glanced back at InuYasha and joined him in the chorus of laughter, except his was more mocking. “Ha! You're going to be under Kouga! Tell me, Inu…do you prefer the top or the bottom?”
 
InuYasha's eyes narrowed as he glowered up stage. “Shut the fuck up, you dick! The only thing I'm ever under is Kagome…and mostly, she's under me!”
 
Bankotsu responded in a rather whimsical tone. “Hey, I might be a dick but you're Kouga's bitch!”
 
InuYasha's face darkened as he raced for the stairs that lead to the series of catwalks above stage. “That's it! When I get my hands on you, I'm going to kill you!”
 
Bankotsu hollered back, running from hanyou as fast as he could manage, “Kouga, control you're bitch!”
 
Kagome groaned while watching InuYasha scurry up into the rafters. She threw Kenchi an apologetic glower before returning to the task ahead of them.
 
~*~**~*~***~*~*~*~*~*~*~***~*~*~*
 
Rin slowly packed a pair of jeans into the small blue suitcase that rested on her bed. Glancing up, she jumped slightly as a bolt of lightning streaked across the sky outside of her window and lit up the tiny room. Rain tapped lightly against her window as the sky shed its own tears. Rin stared down into the overly stuffed case then frowned. `I'm missing something…' Whirling around, a smile broke on her lips when a hairbrush was presented to her. She grabbed it and shoved it into the case then locked it tight. Sighing, she turned her attention back to the man in her doorway. “Are you really sure you can't come this time?”
 
Sesshoumaru stood up from where he leaned against the molding of her doorway and took Rin in his arms. Planting a firm kiss on her forehead, he sighed, “I'm sorry, truly I am. But I have to do this…and besides, it will give you time with the girls.”
 
Rin sighed and rubbed her head. “I don't want time with the girls. I don't know them!”
 
Sesshoumaru shrugged. “That's why this is a good opportunity. You've done so well with this help group Rin. This vacation will be good for you.”
 
Rin made a face and turned from the Youkai. “It's not a vacation, Sesshoumaru…it's to the same ranch we've been going to for the last few weeks with a side trip to Kyoto. Big deal, I'd rather be with you.”
 
Sesshoumaru shrugged again and sat down on Rin's bed. “Yes…but the ranch has so much to offer that we never really get to see. Besides that, you'll have fun. There is so much to do that you don't get to because you feel the need to be with me when we are there.”
 
Rin paused, her eyes lifting to stare at her lover through her mirror on her cedar dresser. “Do you not want me to follow you around there?”
 
Sesshoumaru's eyes shot up to meet Rin's. “Don't talk such nonsense. You know as well as I do though, that you spend far too much time with me, and not enough with the girls. They have similar stories Rin…similar pasts. You can learn a lot from them.”
 
Rin seemed reluctant as she dragged her feet walking back to Sesshoumaru. “But…I…I really want to spend time with you.”
 
Sesshoumaru wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her exposed midriff. “And you know you will. I'll be home when you get back and we'll have the entire week together.”
 
Rin crossed her arms stubbornly and looked away, ignoring the gorgeous Youkai's lips as the grazed over her skin. “I don't get what's so important that I can't go with you. I mean, you're going to New York City…and I really want to go!”
 
Sesshoumaru kissed her hand then her wrist. “I'll take you to New York City on spring break, how does that suit you?”
 
Rin rolled her eyes and turned her back to the demon to lift the suitcase from the bed. “New York on spring break? I don't know…I was thinking more maybe a trip to Australia or Hawaii.”
 
Sesshoumaru cocked an eyebrow as he stood from the bed. “Kind of needy, don't you think? Hawaii? That's quite the trip.” Reaching over her head, he plucked the suitcase off the bed and away from the girl. “I'll carry this to the car.”
 
Rin huffed and tried to grab it from his hand. Seeing no other option then let the opinionated Youkai carry it, she shut her mouth and trailed behind him. She paused mid step and frowned. “Sessh…”
 
Sesshoumaru stopped on the steps and set down the suitcase. He turned slowly and stared at his mate. He could sense her unease in the situation and it had been eating away at him since the morning. `Here we go…' He sighed and ran a hand through his hair before approaching her side. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her to his chest. “Rin.” He kissed the top of her head and cringed, as he smelled fresh tears. “Rin, it's only for the weekend. And Ryen will be with you.”
 
Rin inhaled and swallowed hard. “It's not the same. I want you there. I don't think I can do this alone. Not yet…”
 
Sesshoumaru tightened his hold on her. “Rin…you're strong enough for this, I know you are. It might be scary, but it's the next step. You've been doing so well.” He closed his eyes, as the past two months seemed to flash before his eyes. Time was spinning by like a whirlwind and they could only idly sit by and watch it roar past, dealing with the damage left in its wake. The battle against Naraku seemed to be years ago when in fact it had been nearly two months to the day. The hospital stay had been probably the hardest part, staying in the waiting room while doctors talked to Rin for over forty-eight hours. They hadn't allowed him to be with her while they questioned her over everything. She had to talk to about five doctors, telling her story over and over. They searched for inconsistencies, they performed tests, and they prodded her and analyzed her until she was in tears. It took all the manpower in the world to keep Sesshoumaru from sweeping her up and carrying her away, and yet in the end it was InuYasha who was able to keep him cool. Ryen explained after he arrived that with the cuts on Rin's wrists, she basically had to prove she wasn't a danger to herself. After a grueling forty-eight hours, Sesshoumaru was allowed to take her home. Doctors cut the medication that Tsubaki had issued her and put her on a very low dose of Prozac that she would be able to come off of after about two months. They were currently still weaning her off of it. She was also released under the promise that she would see another shrink. This time Sesshoumaru laid his trust in Ryen. Rin had begun to see a psychologist that Ryen knew personally out in the country. Every weekend Sesshoumaru would take Rin to the country for her sessions that would last an hour each day and then they attend a group meeting of rape survivors. The compound in which the man worked was styled to mock a mid 1950's American dude ranch. There were trails to go horseback riding on, a dojo, a sauna and a hot springs, a numerous outdoor activities that one could partake in. The girls that Rin met in the group had been a big help; they had helped her understand her feelings and her fears. They had helped her overcome a lot. This weekend was going to be different though; gathering at the country club house, the girls were going to have their meeting Friday night then Saturday morning they were going to Kyoto for the day. Sesshoumaru had been weary of allowing Rin to travel on her own but he had his business to do in America. Ryen had assured him that all would be fine and he trusted the Youkai's word.
 
Rin wrapped her arms tighter and buried her face in his leather coat. “I really can't do this!”
 
Sesshoumaru moved his hands to her shoulders and pried her away from his body. Looking her in the eyes, he spoke slowly. “Rin, you can do this. You're independent, and you know it. You just want me to hold your hand through it. Not that I mind, I will always be here to hold your hand through everything, but you have to take these few steps on your own. I believe in you, and I know deep down, you believe in yourself. You need to be able to function without me constantly there though, and you know that. ”
 
Rin wiped her eyes and frowned. “Damnit, why'd you go and say that? Now I feel bad begging you to come with me.”
 
Sesshoumaru cocked an eyebrow and turned from the girl. “Come on…I'll walk you to the car.” Ryen had agreed to drive her out to the club and spend the weekend there, just in case. He had business anyway with the director of the area, or so he told his nephew. Sesshoumaru somehow believed that he was just meddling. Grabbing the suitcase, he motioned towards the steps. “Are you ready to go or do you seriously need me to hold your hand?”
 
Rin huffed and stormed past the boy, letting her hand smack him in the chest on her way past. “You're so insufferable.”
 
Sesshoumaru let a small grin pull at the corner of his mouth. “And you're picking up my vocabulary.”
 
Rin stuck her tongue out at the Youkai and made her way down the steps. She paused at the door and stared out at the Shelby in the driveway. Her brows creased as she turned back slowly to regard her boyfriend. “Are you sure you don't want to come with?”
 
Sesshoumaru leaned down and kissed her forehead before placing his suitcase in the backseat. He glanced into the empty drivers seat then around the premises for the missing Inu Youkai. His jaw set as he turned back to face Rin. “We're missing your chauffer.”
 
The said Youkai made his way from the house, half a turkey sandwich hanging out of his right hand, and a can of coke in his left. He smirked at his nephew and swallowed what was in his mouth before he clapped Rin on the back and pointed at the car. “Get in, we should get going now if we want to make it by nightfall.”
 
Rin flinched under his assertion and moved to the car. Pausing at the door, she turned quick, her black hair flailing behind her as she turned gray doe eyes towards Sesshoumaru. She chewed on her bottom lip for a moment then sighed. “Are you sure you'll be okay going to America? It's a long plane ride to New York…nearly twenty-four hours. You could go with us…instead…you know?”
 
Sesshoumaru sauntered towards the vehicle, ignoring his uncle's rather rude slur of profanity. He placed both hands on Rin's shoulders and looked her in the eye. “Say it now if you seriously want me to go with you. I will. I'll call my appointment in the city and cancel. If it is so imperative that I attend this…girly…outing with you…I will.”
 
Ryen licked his lips, a smirk playing dangerous across his face and amusement in his eyes. He lifted his hand and made a whipping noise then waggled his eyebrows at the couple. “I see how this is working out…or should I say, I see who wears the pants.” He grinned like the Cheshire cat and winked at his nephew.
 
Sesshoumaru turned an evil eye towards his uncle, daring him to say another word of the situation.
 
Ryen swung himself into the car and rolled down the window on the opposite side. “If you two ladies are done…”
 
Sesshoumaru growled and slammed his hand onto the roof, which ignited a loud string of curses from his uncle who quickly got himself out of the car. Sesshoumaru bent down and pressed his lips against Rin's for a quick kiss. “I'll see you when you get back.”
 
Rin kept her eyes closed a moment after Sesshoumaru pulled back then placed her fingertips to her lips. “I…”
 
Sesshoumaru ran his fingers down her face and sighed as her lips turned into a small smile. “You'll be okay.”
 
Ryen stalked around the car and shoved his way between the two to survey the damage inflicted on the classic car. With a sigh, he grabbed Rin's shoulder in one hand and shoved her into the car. Closing the door behind her, he turned and pointed a finger at his nephew and cocked an eyebrow. “You touch my car again, you little shit…”
 
Sesshoumaru rolled his eyes and turned his back to his uncle. “Take care of her.”
 
Rin pressed both hands against the glass and watched Sesshoumaru sulk his walk back into the mansion. As Ryen climbed into the driver's seat, she appealed to him. “Is this right?”
 
Ryen turned on the car before casting a long gaze at the girl next to him. “Is what right?”
 
Rin shrugged and looked back at the mansion. Rain dripped down the windshield faster as the clouds moved through the sky, only depressing the mood more so. Sesshoumaru had chosen to walk around back rather then through the front door and it peaked Rin's interest. “I just feel…like I'm abandoning him.”
 
Ryen snorted and threw the car into drive. “Please, Princess, that's ridiculous.”
 
Rin turned and narrowed her eyes. “First off, don't call me princess, that title is reserved for Kagome. Second, it's not ridiculous. It's fact…I honestly feel like I'm abandoning the poor guy. We haven't been apart for more then forty minutes in like three months.”
 
Ryen held up a hand, “two.”
 
Rin rolled her eyes and looked back towards the older Youkai. “Whatever. You get my point. I just feel like…I don't know. I just don't feel right.”
 
Beginning to roll forward, Ryen slammed on the breaks and turned to glower at the girl next to him. “Rin…are we going or not. Because if you don't want to go, all you have to do is say it.”
 
Rin stared down at her feet, her voice hardly above a hoarse whisper. “I have to go, remember? Court orders.”
 
Ryen reached over and cupped the girl's chin, turning her face towards him. “Rin…it's not a court order, it's a doctors order. And for good reason too! No matter how much Sesshoumaru may chose to forget because of what happened and because of Naraku, I still get to remember, I still have to watch you.” When Rin tugged at his grasp, his eyes hardened. “You tried to kill yourself Rin. You tried to slit your wrists. And not just once…you had of tried it over and over by the marks on your hands. I saw it…doctors saw it…and whether it was under Tsubaki's influence or not, you put yourself in serious danger doing that.”
 
Rin brought one hand to her chest unconsciously and rubbed her wrist with her other hand. Her eyes darkened with unwanted memories as she finally pulled herself free. “You remember to much.”
 
Ryen shrugged and shook his head. “You forget to fast.”
 
Rin whirled around in her seat, her eyes nearly ablaze with anger. “I forget? I forget! Are you fucking kidding me? Did that really just fly out of your mouth?” She sat back, her eyes narrowed in spite. “I can't believe you dared to say that to me. Isn't it you and your pathetic self help group that is trying to force me to forget?”
 
Ryen reached out and grabbed her arm. “We're not trying to get you to forget, Rin! We're trying to help you cope! All those girls, you think they want to forget? Do you think that's why they gather to talk about it?”
 
Rin tried to yank her hand free yet under the relentless grasp, she buckled and hung her head. “All those girls, do I think they want to forget? Every damn minute, I think they want to forget. I think they want to close their eyes at night and by the next morning completely forget what it was like. I think that they go home and cry about it, cry that they were mugged or jumped then raped…cry that they knew their ex boyfriend was a little crazy but never thought him capable of raping them. They want to go home and cry to their mothers that their father forced himself on them. They want to forget Ryen! They deserve to forget!”
 
Ryen pulled her closer to him, his eyes frantically searching hers for the right answers. “And what, you don't deserve to? What makes them different Rin? What separates your experience from theirs?”
 
Rin felt tears of frustration seeping down her cheeks. She swatted them aside with her free hand. “What makes them different? Damnit Ryen, you know what makes them different! They didn't deal with a quarter of the shit I had to! They weren't institutionalized because their boss thought it good to hire their shrink to fill their head with so many lies, they couldn't figure which way was up. They weren't pumped full of enough psychotic drugs to make them believe that their boyfriend was their rapist! They don't know what the hell I went though…and neither do you!”
 
Ryen shook his head slowly. “Keep telling yourself that baby girl, and maybe one day it will be true. Better yet, why don't I go get Sesshoumaru and you can tell him all that yourself!”
 
Rin slammed her free hand into the dashboard, tears now flowing freely down her cheeks. “Fuck Sesshoumaru…and fuck you!”
 
Ryen tightened his hold on her wrist as she tried to pull away. With his other hand, he threw the car into park and took his foot off the break. Turning his full attention to the girl, Ryen pushed on. “That's it Rin, let it out! Tell me how much you hate me…how much you resent Sesshoumaru. Tell me everything you've been bottling up inside of you for the past eight months!”
 
Rin punched the Youkai in the chest feebly, sobs now raking from her body. “Damnit Ryen, go to hell. Let me go! You don't know…no one knows! You don't know what the hell I put up with! You won't ever get it…those girls…those stupid girls will never get it!” Her voice was so venomous that her words were nearly dripping with acid. The hatred that had festered inside of her for the wrongs committed, for the atrocities performed, had burst and like a dam and the torrent current flowed. The hatred, the anger, the frustration, all of it simply poured out of her soul like water down a stream. “Let me go! Just…just go to hell.”
 
Ryen took the beating without a blink of the eye, her hand continuing to pummel his chest insistently. “Rin…it's over. You'll never have to see him again. Let it out…it's okay. It's okay to vent…it's okay to cry.” As the girl broke down in sobs, Ryen reached out and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against his chest. “It's okay, Rin…just…just let it out.”
Rin sobbed uncontrollably, her cheeks turning raw with the constant tears. “Ryen…why me? Why the hell…why me?” she rocked back and forth with his gentle prodding. “I've tried to tell those girls, I've tried…but they can't grasp it. They were raped, Ryen, yes, they get it. But…no one knows, no one was stalked, harassed, held by black mail…they don't know what it felt like to know that if you fucked up, they would kill your father. They don't know what it was like to see the systematic destruction of their life in front of their eyes. Naraku took everything, Ryen…he took everything.”
 
Ryen rubbed her back, gently trying to sooth her. It was the least he could do. She was right and it was something he had feared since day one. The girls who Rin had the help group with didn't see life as she had for those six dark months. They had suffered in their own ways and it was helpful for Rin to speak with others to see how they coped with the difficulties of returning to normal life, but no one in the compound understood just what the frail girl in his arms had been through.
 
Rin sniffed and wiped her eyes, a bit of repent tainting her voice. “I'm horrid, aren't I? Those girls…they have suffered and here I am thinking myself worse off then them. Here I am comparing our lives to see whose is shittier when they have been raped. It's wrong…Jesus, what the hell is the matter with me.”
 
Ryen brushed her hair from her face and placed it behind her ears, a smile covering his face. “There isn't anything wrong with you Rin.” Running his thumb under her eye to wipe away a tear, he turned her face up towards him. “Hon, you were hurt. You were hurt something fierce by that asshole.”
 
Rin sniffed again and nodded dumbly, her eyes focusing out the window away from Ryen. “Do you think he's suffering…in prison?” Her eyes widened as she turned full attention back to Ryen. “Sesshoumaru isn't going to America to see him, is he? I don't want Sesshoumaru near him! I just want Naraku out of our lives!” Once again, the girl crumbled as tears began to trickle once more down her cheeks. “I just want to move on! I don't want to forget…I know I never will…but I want to be able to be with Sesshoumaru and not worry, not fear anything!”
 
Ryen rubbed her back some more, his voice softer then she could imagine coming from the Youkai. She was the only one who didn't know of Naraku's demise. They had constructed a lie that Naraku was shoved off in some prison far off in the depths of America. She wasn't ready for the truth. “Rin, you're not horrible. You're right; those girls don't know how bad you had it. Yet you don't know how bad they had it either. All of you can help each other overcome these horrors. That's why it's a group; it takes a collective effort to get over what happened to you. And you're right; you will never forget what happened or what Naraku put you through. But you can turn it around Rin, you can use your knowledge to help others who are raped.”
 
Rin shook her head and pulled away from the Youkai. “But how? I can't even get over it myself.” A shade of pink filtered onto her cheeks as she looked to the floor. “I can't move on, I can't make my life have meaning. I still haven't…done…that with Sesshoumaru. I still can't.”
 
Ryen forced himself not to chuckle at her choice of confession. Instead, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and looked her in the eye. “Don't worry about that, Rin. That should be the furthest thing from your mind. When you are ready to move on with Sesshoumaru, you'll know it. You'll feel it, and then it will be the most wonderful thing in the world. Until then, you need to let go of this surging anger that you have in you. I know that you've been attending anger management classes as well during the week, and I think it's a good idea for you to think about continuing attendance.”
Rin looked off towards the house and followed a drop of rain down the window with her eyes. “The doc says that I have serious anger management issues. He says that I've been projecting my frustration onto those around me.” She blinked and turned to look at Ryen. “Have I?”
 
Ryen shrugged and looked to the ceiling. “If you have, it's nothing that bad. Don't dwell over it; we have more important decisions to get on with. Like, are you going tonight?”
 
Rin glanced back to the house then to Ryen before slowly nodding. “He's right…you know. I…I need to do this. I've become to dependant on him being by my side.”
 
Ryen nodded and put the car into drive. “Now, you're not going to go Lizzie Borden* on me while we're driving, are you?”
 
Rin blushed and shook her head. “I'll keep the butchers knife in my backpack for now, promise.”
 
Ryen glanced into his backseat then laughed lightly. “All right kid, then we're leaving.”
 
Rin glanced behind them as the house slid from view, for the first time in a long while feeling okay with the thought of being away from Sesshoumaru for a weekend.
 
~*~*~**~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
Sesshoumaru stood on the side of the house watching the car get smaller on the horizon. He closed his eyes and sighed before digging his claws out of the brick foundation of the house. He had heard the girl's sobs and nearly killed himself running from the backyard to the front, leaping over any patio furniture in his way. Yet when he saw the way she was wound around Ryen, he understood that he couldn't interrupt. For weeks Ryen had been telling him that she was hiding something, and he disregarded it. He refused to push Rin to confront her fears and allowed her to simply hide behind his back. He listened half heartedly at the meetings to the other girl's pour their souls out about their confrontations and never batted an eye as Rin skimmed every detail she could about her ordeal. Rin had never opened up to anyone about what had happened to her, and everyone was warning him that it was making her a walking time bomb. He chose not to listen to them as well. Yet seeing her melt into Ryen, to finally begin to open up, it was something he understood that he couldn't be a part of. It had been Ryen's idea that he should back off for a weekend; Ryen and the doctor had discussed it and come to the conclusion that Rin needed time away from Sesshoumaru. She had been using him as a security blanket for to long. Sesshoumaru hadn't understood until now.
 
A voice interrupted his train of thought from the porch of the house. “You all right? You got…err…blood, dripping…” there was a pause then a loud gasp, “fuck Sessh, what the hell did you do?”
 
Sesshoumaru turned to look towards his younger brother. Pushing his way into the house, he walked to the bathroom to treat the scratches on his hand. InuYasha appeared in the doorway a moment later, his ears flattened against his head. “What…what happened back there? I can smell Rin's tears. Is she okay?”
 
Sesshoumaru turned the faucet off and wiped his hands on the towel. “What have I told you about asking that question?”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes and leaned back on his feet. “I'm serious, Sessh, is Rin okay?”
 
Sesshoumaru sighed, staring at the bath towel. “Rin hasn't ever been okay. She's been dealing…and she's been coping. There isn't much else for her to do.”
 
InuYasha shifted his weight to rest on the doorframe. “I thought the group sessions were helping her.”
 
Sesshoumaru was quiet for a moment before slowly answering, “So did I…so did I.”
 
InuYasha crinkled his nose then looked towards the living room. “Me and Kag were gonna have Miro and Sango over. You want to have pizza with us? It's movie night…”
 
Sesshoumaru studied the towel a bit longer before sighing deeply. “No, I have a plane to catch.”
InuYasha raised an eyebrow and stood up straight. “I thought that was bullshit. You mean you're really going to the states…without me?”
 
Sesshoumaru turned to glance at his brother then chuckled at the look of disappointment on his face. “I apologize little brother…I did not know that you had any interest in American universities.”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes then began to walk from the doorway before he paused dead in his tracks. Turning rather quickly, he gawked at his brother. “Universities? As in you're plan on going to America?”
 
Sesshoumaru held up a hand to calm his nerves. “Yes, but only after Rin has graduated. I was already accepted to Harvard.”
 
InuYasha's eyes widened as he turned to gawk at his brother. “You're fucking kidding me! Harvard! Why am I just finding out about this?” reaching forward, InuYasha punched Sesshoumaru's right shoulder. “Congratulations!”
 
Sesshoumaru ran a hand over his face. “Don't congratulate me yet. I have to talk to the board of directors to see if they will be willing to give me a year to prepare.”
 
InuYasha seemed to ponder over his reasoning before his eyes widened. “So you can take Rin with you.” He thought for a moment, and like a wave crashing upon shore, the change in emotion washed over his face. His voice lowered as his ears slowly sank to his head. “So…you'll be moving to America as soon as high school is done?”
 
Sesshoumaru nodded, choosing to ignore his brother's acknowledgement of the truth and the pain it inflicted. “I will. Probably outside Boston somewhere, maybe closer to New York by Julliard.”
 
InuYasha stared at his brother, truly lost. It hurt enough to think that he was going to have to wave the bastard off…but if he were taking Rin, would Kagome want to go as well? “Why Julliard?”
 
Sesshoumaru looked into the bathroom mirror and ran his hands through his hair before pushing past his brother and walking into the kitchen. “Do you know that father has a fund set up to give very gracious gifts every year to academic institutions for art programs?”
 
InuYasha shoved his hands into his jean pockets and followed behind his brother. “Not that I give a damn, but sure, why not.”
 
Sesshoumaru pulled a bottle of water from the refrigerator and walked towards the counter. “In the past ten years, Julliard has received a lot of money from our family name. I'm pulling some strings to get a talent scout out here for the play.”
 
InuYasha titled his head, still thoroughly confused. “I don't get it.”
 
Sesshoumaru paused and shook his head. “Baka, I want them to come hear Rin sing. I believe that she could get a full scholarship for the talent she possesses.”
 
InuYasha walked to the refrigerator and pulled out a beer. Smashing the top against the counter as if it were a giant can opener, he popped open the bottle. “I still don't get it. If you want her in Julliard, just pay the tuition.”
 
Sesshoumaru shook his head. “No, she would never accept that. She would sooner not attend school then think I got her into the program with our family name.”
 
InuYasha stared at the beer in his hand then at the boy in front of him. “Dude, I am either really plastered or you're just not making any sense. You pulling a scout out here and you using our name to get her in are the same shit. Whether or not they want her won't matter, it's still your name.”
 
Sesshoumaru shrugged, “she won't know that. All she'll know is a scout heard her sing and wants her at their school.”
 
InuYasha finally nodded. “Ahh…I got you. Damn, you're sneaky. Better hope she doesn't figure it out or she'll roast your ass.”
 
Sesshoumaru shrugged and stood up. “Just like how Kagome better not figure out that you have absolutely no motivation after you graduate high school.”
 
InuYasha slapped the counter top. “Damnit, Sesshoumaru I have fucking motivation! I figured out what I'm going to do.”
 
Sesshoumaru shook his head slowly, “jerking off does not count as an occupation; it's a hobby.”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes. “Fuck you, asshole. I actually have been talking with Ryen and he's agreed to let me try out for the force. If I pass he'll put me through school then bring me in as a second lieutenant.”
 
Sesshoumaru tilted his bottle towards the boy. “See, the family name is worth its salt.”
 
InuYasha shrugged and chugged down his beer before standing up. “If you excuse me, I got friends to invite over and a girl to fuck before they get here.”
 
Sesshoumaru shook his head slowly, “you're such an ingrate, InuYasha.” Pausing, he glanced at his brother. “What will you do if Kagome wishes to further her education?”
 
InuYasha tossed the can into their recycling can and stared back at his brother blankly. Ire and irritation was beginning to surface across the hanyou's face. “Tokyo University is great for that. Anything she wants she can find in the thousands of campuses here in Tokyo. Why would she want to leave?”
 
Sesshoumaru pressed on, curious as to his brother's sudden surge of anger. “But what if she chooses to go to America for school, what then?”
 
InuYasha paused in the doorway but didn't look back. In a near tedious voice, he called back with ridiculous affirmation, “She won't.”
 
Sesshoumaru shook his head, standing to walk for the door. “But if she did?”
 
InuYasha shook his head and slammed his hand into the doorframe. “She won't damnit, let it go!”
 
Sesshoumaru recoiled and glanced at his brother before shaking his head and walking from the room. whatever irk his brother had towards out of country schooling he would need to handle on his own. Sesshoumaru had far more important matters to attend to.
 
~*~**~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~
 
InuYasha closed his eyes and let out a deep breath after he reached the steps. His heart rate had increased two fold and his breath was in short pants. `What the hell got me so worked up?' shaking his head, he slowly began his way up the steps. `I have never flipped like that…well…not in a long time.' he paused at the top of the steps and stared apprehensively at his door. `Would she leave? Would she really turn her back and go to school out of the country?' he swallowed hard and shifted his weight, `would I go with her?' Firmly deciding not to concern his mind with those issues now, he walked slowly into his bedroom. InuYasha stopped in the door, the sight in front of him enough to make him smile. Kagome was curled up on his bed, under the down blanket that he had, sound asleep. Her hair was fanned out around her and she looked so peaceful. InuYasha sighed lightly then pushed up from the doorway. `I hate to wake you up, Princess…but hanging out with Tweedle Dee and the letch was your idea. I told you what I wanted to do…' He chuckled at his thoughts as he slipped under the covers behind her. Propping himself up on his elbow to lean over Kagome, his eyes sobered as his fingers twisted the soft locks of her ebony hair. It was a type of serenity he felt when with her, a feeling that he had been without his entire life. `I would follow you to the ends of the Earth if you asked me to. Without a doubt.'
 
InuYasha leaned forward and caressed her cheek with one hand, his mouth an inch from her ear. His voice was smooth and glided like silk through her ears. “Hey babe, you got to get up.”
 
Kagome groaned and turned towards the boy and attempted to burrow her head into his chest. Settling for burying her face in his silver hair, she fell back into a silent slumber.
 
InuYasha chortled watching her actions before sighing heavily. He used his hands to unbury her head then kissed her forehead. “Come on, Princess. Make me say it again and you won't be happy. It was your idea to hang out…if you're to tired, you need to call them.”
 
Kagome lifted her face slowly to meet the grin on InuYasha's lips. She narrowed her eyes and muttered something incoherent before dropping her face back into the pillows.
 
InuYasha shrugged, a devilish smile playing across his face and poked her right side. Instantly the girl jerked awake and fell into a fit of giggles as she turned her back to her assailant. InuYasha's smile widened. Wrapping one arm around her shoulders, he pulled her back against his chest and held her tight. With his other hand, he began to tickle her relentless. The girl wormed and laughed against the bombardment, unable to do more then complain about his tortuous actions. She bucked against him then finally gave in, simply laughing to tears in his arms. Finally he paused from his attack and lowered his lips again to her forehead before producing a cell phone before her eyes. “You got to call your mom to tell her you're crashing here.”
 
Kagome stared at the phone as if it had some infectious disease then glanced up at InuYasha. Her eyes were half lidded, her hair disheveled and her breathing was erratic. She looked as though they had been at it for hours. InuYasha honestly believed he had never seen anything sexier before in his life, and his cock agreed with him as it twitched at the sound of her voice. “You want me to call her? If I tell her I'm staying here, she'll flip out. You know how she's been. And she knows Ryen isn't here…if I call her, she'll tell me to get home now.” her eyes met his with an inquisitive nature as she searched through his eyes for the reason he was staring at he as he was.
InuYasha sighed as he toyed with her hair, pushing the urge to jump her down for the time being. “Tell her you can't…tell her we don't have a car to get you back in. Come on sweet heart, I know you have that bullshit artist somewhere inside of you, we've been working on it for months.”
 
Kagome shrugged and sighed louder. “She'll tell me to walk or to have you carry me home. Either way, she's going to want me home now. She hates me coming over here period. She still thinks all we do is have sex.”
 
InuYasha rubbed his eyes and bit down the laugh building in his throat. “Well…she ain't exactly that far from the truth…”
 
Kagome fought down the rising blush on her cheeks as she redirected her attention towards the mirror on InuYasha's dresser. “Well…I guess.”
 
InuYasha flopped over onto his back and pulled her against his side. “I mean…twice over the past two months she's had to come and nearly bail you out of detention.”
 
Kagome whipped her head around to stare at the hanyou, “that was all your fault!” She poked him in the chest then yelped when he moved to bite her fingers. “You really need to learn to keep your hands to yourself!”
 
InuYasha raised an eyebrow and lowered his mouth to her ear. Nibbling at her cartilage, he replied huskily, “You weren't complaining at the time!” His warm breath against her wet skin sent shivers down her back and straight to her core. Her eyes shut automatically as her mouth fell open ever so slightly. The corner of the hanyou's mouth twisted up to a smirk as he rolled back to his side. Bracing one arm on the other side of her, he dipped his mouth down and captured her lips in a deep kiss. His expert mouth worked over her lips, biting then soothing the tender flesh. He pulled away from her mouth after a moment and stroked her cheek with his nose before placing demanding kisses down her jawbone. Lifting his head for but a moment, he hoarsely insisted, “call your mother…Sesshoumaru is gone, Rin is gone…it's just us for the next hour and a half and I have some promises to fulfill.”
 
Kagome looked up to meet her hanyou's gaze and her mouth ran dry. The way he was looking at her was intoxicating; his eyes were glazed over in lust and a primal desire to see her under him. She swallowed hard and grabbed the phone out of his hand. Flipping through the phone book, she dialed her house number and waited for her mother's wrath. `However bad this may be', she realized slowly, `it can't touch what he's going to do to me afterwards. Definitely something to look forward to.' She closed her eyes as her mom picked up on the first ring. `Shit, she doesn't do that unless she is sitting by the phone. I'm so dead.' Forcing a cheery tone, she quipped, “Hey…mom?”
 
InuYasha smirked as Kagome grimaced. Apparently her mother was still set on her going home after the play practice instead of to his house. she had been demanding that since Naraku's death. Her mother wasn't well suited to the thought that there might still be some followers out there waiting to take revenge. It actually took InuYasha, Rin, Sesshoumaru and Ryen to convince her mother not to move out of Japan shortly after the incident. But everyone knew that her mother stayed for Ryen…and for her daughter's affair, as her mother so called it. He lowered his mouth to kiss his way down her throat and over the sensitive spot right between her collarbone and her neck. `Nothing like teasing her when she can't do anything about it.'
 
Kagome jumped and barely contained the moan that threatened to slip from her lips as InuYasha's cold hands slipped under the bottom of her shirt and slid up her body. “Mom…stop! I'm fine!”
 
InuYasha's smirk only widened as he heard her mother on the other line shout, “Kagome, you have to stop doing this! You're grounded remember? I can't believe you're there…or that Ryen is letting you in that house. Man, he's going to get a piece of my mind. Let me talk to him!” InuYasha took that moment to cup her breasts with both hands, his fingers gently rubbing over her hardening nipples.
 
Kagome's mouth fell open as she shot InuYasha an irritated glower and tried to shake off his hands. Biting her lip seemed to be the only option as he chose that moment to non-to gently pinch the sensitive buds. She yelped slightly then shook her head and fell back into the conversation with her mother. “Ryen…isn't here. He had to take Rin to the ranch.”
 
There was a long pregnant pause that InuYasha used to his advantage to slip off her bra. Kagome lowered the phone to stare at the hanyou, her eyes wide. The mouthed, “What are you doing?” before pulling the phone back to her ear. She shut her eyes as he slowly began to caress the mounds, his hands seemingly profound experts of her body; for every time he touched her, it sent electric shocks of pleasure up her spine.
 
InuYasha leaned down, crossing her body and responded in her other ear, “seducing you. And it seems to be working well.”
 
Kagome barked out a rough laugh and pushed InuYasha so that he rolled to the left side of her and nearly off the bed. She jumped and held the phone away from her ear as her mother responded way to collectively for it to mean anything good. “What have I told you about being there? I want you two under supervision at all times! This does not work Kagome. Get home, we need to talk about this.”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes and glanced to her left. InuYasha was gone. Looking around the room slowly, her eyes narrowed with distrust. “Mom…I'll be home tonight, promise. But Miroku and Sango are coming over in like an hour and we're gonna watch a movie. Promise I'll be home tonight…probably.”
 
Her mother's voice filled the room. “What do you mean probably? This isn't up for questioning, Kagome! Get home, now! I don't care if you have to fly here, just get here! And I mean now!” Her mother hung up the phone and Kagome tossed it across the room. Standing cautiously, she glanced around. She turned once in a circle then wearily called out, “InuYasha…what are you doing?” Not being able to see the hanyou grated on her frayed nerves; she knew it meant he was planning something.
 
Silence was her answer. She turned in two more circles, her eyes widening with each step. The door to the room creaked open and Kagome nearly screamed. Placing a hand over her heart, she moved to glance out down the hallway. “Did he really sneak out when I was on the phone? No, I would have seen him. What did he do; crawl?” She chewed on her bottom lip before walking into the hallway. She peeked around then moved back into the room and closed the door. `If he wants to play, he'll have to come back through that door.' Locking the door, Kagome found she was quite proud of herself. `That should teach him!' What she missed was the shadow behind the door when she closed it. Turning around, she walked straight into a broad ridged frame. She yelped then fell backwards, landing on her ass with her hands behind her. She gazed up and rolled her eyes. “That was really immature!” She paused as she caught the near feral gleam in his smile…that rested right next to lustful rage that was burning in the amber sunset of his eyes.
 
“Run.”
 
Kagome blinked and worked her way to her feet. She shook her head and blinked, wondering if she misinterpreted what he said to her. “What did you just say?”
 
InuYasha repeated himself with perfect diction, annunciating the syllable. “Run.”
 
Kagome backed up slowly until her back hit the closed door. She shook her head and shoved strands of loose hair behind her ear. Sticking out her chin, she forced out with unlimited apprehension, “why would I do that?”
 
The smile grew more malicious. “Because I'm going to give you thirty seconds. And then when I catch you, I'm going to fuck you.”
 
Kagome's cheeks erupted in a red-hot blush as she reached behind her to start fiddling with the door handle, trying to unlock it. “You think I'll let you after that stunt on the phone? You got another thing coming!”
 
InuYasha licked his lips and glanced at his watch. Without looking at the girl, he responded, “that wasn't a question. I simply told you what I'm going to do. I'm amazed you're still standing here.” Leaning forward, he added in a voice that swore commitment to his threats, “and the only thing I'll have cuming is you.”
 
Kagome pounded at the door, realizing that she couldn't open it then regarded the hanyou with a defiant stare. “What if I don't want to? What if I'm not in the mood?”
 
The smile that grazed the boy's lips was enough to make Kagome's knees wobble. “You will be by time I'm done with you. You have ten seconds, by the way.”
 
Kagome yelped and turned to unlock the door. Hands clasp down on either side of her and her body was shoved forward, flattened between his torso and the wooden plank of wood. Her head was shoved roughly to one side as his lips attacked her neck with renewed vigor. One of his hands slipped under her shirt and ripped the material over her head. Kagome gasped as he shoved against her again, his manhood pressing against her ass as evidence of just how much he was ready for this. Kagome moaned as he bruised her neck with intense rough kisses, each one an acclimation of his need for her. His hands wrapped around her bare chest and fondled her breasts while he marked his territory on her neck. It would be another week for turtlenecks, she realized disjointedly. Somehow that thought just seemed to float above her…or she was floating above it; either way, there was a lot of floating going on. Her body quaked with his rough treatment, his fingers pulling at her breasts, kneading the muscles like dough while he rubbed his pelvis against her ass. With the slice of one claw that moved to fast for her to keep track of, her pants were around her ankles. InuYasha leaned back to stare down at her bare ass as his fingers toyed with the waistband of the thong she was wearing. He licked his lips as his fingers pulled at the elastic. “What is the occasion? You normally don't wear these things unless you're looking to get fucked.” He brought his lips once again to her ear and goaded her further while his hand slipped down the front of her crotch, his fingers grazing over her wet sex. “Is this what you've been looking for baby? Is this what you want? A good hard fuck?”
 
Kagome rolled her head back as he sunk two fingers into her dripping folds. Her mouth opened into a silent moan as he worked his fingers back and forth, his mouth never leaving her ear.
 
InuYasha bit back every temptation to throw her onto the knees and take her on the floor. As bad as he wanted it, he was determined to make her beg for it this time. Finally, the first time in forever that no one would walk or have shit to say to stop them. Sure, the past two months had consisted of quick fucks in back of the school or in the back of the chorus room after hours, but they hadn't truly been able to enjoy a moment alone like this. Now that they had it, he would be damned before letting it slip through his fingers. “You like that baby?” He demanded as he pumped his hand harder into her, his fingers grazing over her G spot with every thrust. “Ask me for more.”
 
Kagome pushed her head forward, resting her forehead against the cold wooden door. Her body rocked against his hand as if on it's own free will, searching for release from the tension welling in her stomach. The fire was sparking and his words were gasoline. It was a weakness of hers that she hated and after he had figured it out, his mouth was hardly closed during sex. A couple words here and there during class would have her rubbing her thighs together to alleviate the welling urges. He took it all in stride, enjoying every moment of her suffering, and always willing to `help' her with her problems. Her mouth opened automatically and a moan tumbled out with a half whimpered plea for more.
 
InuYasha slowed his thrusts to a near stop and licked the shell of her ear. “I'm not hearing the begging, baby. I don't think you really want this, Princess.”
 
Kagome turned to glance over her right shoulder, her eyes wide with an ocean of emotions. “I thought you said you were gonna fuck me no matter what?”
 
InuYasha's eyes sparkled at her insinuation and enfolded her under one arm. Turning her around, he grabbed her shoulders and stared her in the eyes. “I think you really need to consider what you're saying. I could break you in two, little girl.”
 
Kagome let out a breathy sigh as her body screamed for him to continue his ministrations. She closed her eyes, the pain stretching across her face of being left high and dry. “InuYasha…”
 
InuYasha grinned at how his name sounded on her lips; so desperate and so needy. He gently pushed on her shoulders, giving her enough of a hint of what he wanted in return. Kagome instantly dropped to her knees, her eyes shooting up to stare into his. He simply stared at her, waiting.
 
Kagome laughed lightly at his insistence then leaned forward. With a skill she was very reluctant to admit to how she gained, she took the top button of his jeans in between her teeth and pulled it free. Never once using her hand, she pressed her mouth closer to his crotch and dragged the zipper down using her teeth. InuYasha's hand stopped its descent half way down as he took over the situation. He pulled himself free then put his hands behind his head.
 
Kagome leaned forward and kissed the top of his cock before licking him in long strokes. Taking his entire length into her mouth, she began to work frantically, her own desires pulling at her body. She sucked away at his cock like a child would a lollypop. She brought her hands to his member, one to stroke his cock in frenzied strokes as her other hand pressed against his thigh to keep her sitting up straight.
 
InuYasha was half tempted to allow her to suck him off completely, nearly sure he would have the energy to still fuck her to another orgasm afterwards but he didn't want to risk it. He thoroughly enjoyed her attention to his problem, her mouth working him over like a pro. InuYasha lurched forward when she deep throated nearly all of his cock and slammed his hands into the door with a loud groan. His hands went to the side of her head as he guided her on a series of thrusts, his hips propelling against her mouth with near haste. With two more grunts, he ceased her actions against his member by pulling away from her slowly. The girl fell forward, stopping only by her hands hitting the floor before her face. Turning her face up, she glanced out from behind her curtain of black hair to stare in confusion at her lover. InuYasha was already moving, his hands grasping her hips from behind and lifting her to her knees. He plunged three fingers into her pussy, making sure she was still dripping with need for him. Pleasantly surprised, he found her to be more wet then before. With a deep baritone laugh, he gibed, “so, my bitch gets off sucking my cock? I'll have to remember that.”
 
Kagome groaned as his knees pressed against her own, forcing her to spread hers wider. InuYasha positioned himself behind her, and to her utter disdain, began dragging the tip of his penis around her soaking slit. She groaned as he let an inch slip into her then retracted and continued to tease her in the worst of ways.
 
“Tell me baby…beg me to fuck you.”
 
Kagome moans increased in volume, as he would thrust against her ramming his cock all the way to her hilt but pulling it out before she could accommodate. The result was dynamic; her world kept exploding in vivid color around her eyes. Her breath hitched as she considered actually begging him to plant himself inside of her. This was their game, one that she never lost. He would tease her until he couldn't take it anymore and fuck her until they came. Yet he seemed resilient today.
 
InuYasha pulled back and let both hands glide to her ass. Massaging the muscles with a smirk, he pushed her to communicate with him. “Tell me baby…tell me what you want or I'll do what I want.”
 
Kagome moaned and lifted her head to rest back against her shoulder blades. “Inu…”
 
InuYasha shrugged and brought one hand to her mouth. She eagerly accepted the finger her pushed between her lips as she sucked on it as she had his cock minutes earlier. “You got to decide baby. You want me to fuck you like a bitch or you want me to turn you over and put your legs over my shoulders?” He licked his lips, his cock twitching madly in his hand as he pumped himself lightly with the tip of his cock resting in her pussy. Oh, he had a plan and it was fail proof. If she didn't want to beg, he would get the best fuck yet out of her. Either way, it was going to be rough. Pulling his finger from her mouth, he brought it back towards her pussy. Wet with her saliva, he pressed it against the entrance to her anus, letting the fingertip slip inside. The girl instantly slammed her head back and hissed in pleasure and shock. He pressed his cock a little further into her and slowly began to pump the two consecutively.
 
Kagome's world was crumbling around her. Like standing in the labyrinth watching it crash around Jareth*, everything was raining down on her head. She felt as if she was drowning and unable to figure out what was the surface of the world was. Never had InuYasha done anything like this and it was a feeling she wasn't quite sure how to classify. Yet when he prodded deeper with his finger, words began to fumble from her lips, none rational.
 
InuYasha pumped her with his finger a few more times before withdrawing it. He lifted the tip of his cock to her ass and began to rub it around the incredibly tight opening. “Tell me what you want princess, or I swear I'll fuck you in ways you never thought possible.” Backing his point, he pressed against the opening, the head of his penis slowly penetrating her through a hole never explored.
 
Kagome moaned loud enough to wake the neighbors as she shook her head rapidly. “Damnit, InuYasha…fuck me! Put your cock back into me and fuck me like you've been promising. Fuck me four ways from Thursday…fuck me till I can't walk, prove to me you're not just talk!”
 
There was nothing left to say. InuYasha willingly abided by what she asked. Puling himself from her rear entrance, he rammed his cock in one fluid motion into her pussy, their hips colliding on impact. Both parties met in harmony with their moans before InuYasha began pumping into her with a fury she had never witnessed. The sound of skin colliding with skin filled the room and billowed out into the hallway. Their moans occupied the mansion, Kagome's near screams echoing through the windows. If they had neighbors, InuYasha was sure someone would have called the cops thinking someone was being murdered. He rammed into her with wild abandon, letting his demon side get the satisfaction it had been craving since he first laid eyes on her. Her muscles clamped down around his member as she screamed his name to the heavens and to hell. She orgasmed three more times in a span of ten minutes before he pulled back and thrust into her with all his remaining strength, his white hot seed gushing forth from his manhood and filling her to the brim. He fell forward, catching his weight on his hands before crashing against her back. Kagome, on the other hand, collapsed to the floor panting and swearing that she was seeing stars. For nearly fifteen minutes afterwards, the couple laid on the floor, still connected, panting like wild dogs. Kagome shuddered as InuYasha pumped into her with little strength for two strokes then began to pull himself out. Kagome moaned and nearly orgasmed when he withdrew from her body; the world flashed white in front of her eyes then turned black.
 
InuYasha hung his head to his chest as he pulled himself from the girl on the floor. He felt nearly guilty that he had laid into her that hard. What scared him though was her passing out after he pulled out. Wrapping her in his arms, he lifted her from the floor and wobbled towards the bed where he quickly deposited her. He crawled over her and wrapped his arms around her and pressed his forehead against hers, his breathing still erratic.
 
It took another thirty minutes for him to finally calm down enough to survey the damage. Kagome was unconscious, lured into a peaceful sleep from the harsh treatment. InuYasha gently ran one finger over her slit, simply to make sure no blood was present in her secretions. Her knees were raw, the rug burns would take a while to heal and her palms were nearly as bad. But all together, the girl seemed okay. InuYasha held her against his chest, and he started to drift off to sleep himself until the doorbell rudely broke that dream in half. Snapping open one eye, InuYasha laughed wryly at his friend's timing. At least they hadn't interrupted forty minutes prior. Pulling himself from bed, he pulled on a pair of jeans and covered Kagome's body with a sheet before walking from the room to greet their friends and offer bullshit reasons as to why Kagome was sleeping. `Well…at least she won't need to face her mother…tonight.'
 
~*~*~*~**~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
^__^;; *- I don't own Grease…though if I owned that and InuYasha…it would be amazing.
 
 
-* Lizzie Borden was a woman accused of hacking her family to death.
 
 
*- Yes, I was making a vivid allusion to Labyrinth, one of the greatest movies ever (long live David Bowie).