InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Darkness Within Our Hearts... ❯ Our Little Game. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anika: Oh. Oh. Oh! Here's the next chapter! I can't wait!
Bankotsu: I'm...hurt!
Jakotsu: Me too!
Rei:...
Inuyasha: This chapter is gonna be interesting...
Rei: Enjoy...
Kagome: The taste of Pepsi!
Everyone:...
Kagome: Gomen!
The Darkness Within Our Hearts - Chapter 05: Our Little Game.
Rei stood over the injured Bankotsu, raising her sword above her head. "Die..." She spoke in an emotionless voice.
"KAZE NO KIZU!" A male voice yelled.
Four golden lights aimed at Rei. Rei used her Yozansen attack to cancel out with the golden attack. Inuyasha had entered into the scene.
Inuyasha smirked. "I've found you...BlackRose..."
"Hey..it's...INUYASHA!" Jakotsu and Anika said at the same time.
Rei eyed Inuyasha. "Oh? So your that Hanyou I've heard so much about. Have you come to save your little Shichinintai buddies?"
"My ass! I've come here so I can fight you!" Inuyasha snapped.
Jakotsu bagan to wave at the Hanyou. "Yo! Inuyasha! You came to save me!"
"Shut up! I'll kill you after!" Inuyasha snapped again.
Anika turned to Jakotsu. "Oh! You got told!" But Jakotsu gave a dreamy look at Inuyasha, making Anika abit creeped out.
Rei smirked. "You? Kill me? Don't make me laugh!"
"Inuyasha! That girl has THREE shikon shards!" Kagome warned. "And that Anika has TWO in her arms. The Shichinintai has one in their necks and Bankotsu has THREE shards in his neck."
Anika blinked. "She can see shikon shards? Must be some kind of forgein miko..."
A smirk formed on Inuyasha's mouth. " Heh! Twelve shards ALL in one place! I'll take them all!" Inuyasha charged at Rei first swinging his sword down. "KAZE NO KIZU!"
Rei jumped up and unsheath her second katana, holding a sword in each hand. "Don't get cocky hanyou! Suzuran!" Rei made an 'X' of red energy with her swords and launched the attack at Inuyasha.
Inuyasha used his Tetsusaiga to shield himself from the samurai's attack. Rei sheathed her second katana once more and dived down to strike Inuyasha. (She was still in the air during the Suzuran attack)
Inuyasha blocked her attack once more and swing his sword, the samurai reacted quickly and ducked. Rei aimed for Inuyasha's legs, but only to miss again.
"Heh. Not bad. But you don't react THAT much faster then a human..." Rei said.
"This girl..." Kagome thought, then decided to ready an arrow and fire.
Bankotsu got to his feet. "Inuyasha you ass! Interupting my fight!" He snapped at the hanyou.
"Oh, shut it! If I didn't come, you'd be dead...again!" Inuyasha snapped back at Bankotsu.
"I don't need your pansy ass to fight for me!"
"Huh?" Renkotsu finally awoke and climbed out of the house he had crashed into earlier and came to Bankotsu's side. "Oo-aniki. Let's retreat...your injured.." Renkotsu stated. "Besides...once this is over Inuyasha will be serverly hurt and then we can strike later..."
Bankotsu growled through his teeth. "Fine..everyone! Retreat!" The shichinintai all jumped onto Ginkotsu. The human tank. And began to ride off.
"Hey! Your running away?" Rei yelled.
Anika's ears flicked, hearing a arrow being shot. "Rei watch out! An arrow!" Rei turned around and cut the arrow in half with her katana.
"A purifying arrow..." Rei looked at the one who shot th arrow at her. "Oh? You dare to appose me as well?"
"The name is Kagome!" Kagome firered another arrow. "And we'll stop your evil plan!"
Rei cut the arrow again. "Plan? I never had a plan for anything..." Rei jumped up to Kagome. "But my plan right now is...TO KILL YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS!" Rei raised her sword ready for kill.
Kagome shut her eyes and yelled out the most unexpected word. "Aiyanamei!" Rei stopped her attack.
"W-what did you say...?"
Kagome slowly opened her eyes. "Rei Aiyanamei...stop this now...you don't have to be doing this..." Rei looked at Kagome as if she was insane.
"Don't act like you know me!" Rei snapped.
"Kagome!" Inuyasha yelled and kicked Rei in the gut, sending her crashing into a house. "Kagome! Are you ok?"
Kagome nodded. "But that girl, she's..."
.: Flash Back :.
"Hey Nee-chan! Did you hear about the girl who went missing? She's been gone for about 10 years now!" The small raven haired boy named Sota announced. "And they still think she's alive!" Sota showed a picture of a small girl with short raven hair tied in a pony tail. "They say her name is Rei Aiyanamei...daugther of a wealthy man named Yamato Aiyanamei..."
"I have to get going Sota. Inuyasha and the others are waiting for me." Kagome stated and packed up the rest of the boxed lunches into her VERY LARGE yellow bag.
.: End Flash Back :.
"She's...from my time...!" Kagome whispered.
The raven haired samurai climb out of the broken house, her clothes all tattered up aka. All dirty and torn. Anika burst into fits of giggles. "Your clothes! Look at your clothes!"
Rei fixed her hair and spoke. "That was a nice little enterance you made there...and you tore my favorite kimono!" She spat out some blood. "But I'm glad you came here though...yeah, you can play our little game here...it'll be worth your while."
Anika stepped forward. "First one to kill him wins. No time limit. Go." Both Rei and Anika began to advance.
Inuyasha step in front of Kagome for protection. "Kagome...get out of here..."
"But Inuyasha.."
"Go! I'll be ok!" Kagome nodded an took cover behind a large rock.
"So foolish..." Anika appeared behind Inuyasha and kicked him towards Rei. Rei drew out her katana and sliced Inuyasha across the chest.
"Why you!" Inuyasha slashed his sword. "KAZE NO KIZU!" Inuyasha made a direct hit, smoke covered the area. "Heh! I did it!argh!" As soon as the smoke cleared Inuyasha saw the two girls getting up, no harm done. "How did they block my Kaze no Kizu!"
Rei smiled and Anika began to dust herself off. "What? What did he do? Anika did you see what he did?" The samurai mocked.
"Who knows. But he did get my clothes all dirty...maybe that's what he meant." Anika smiled.
"Wh-what am I up against?" Inuyasha thought and did another Kaze no Kizu. Only to see Anika and Rei stand there unharmed. Inuyasha's anger began to overtake him and he began to the Kaze no Kizu over and over again.
Inuyasha had done his attack so many times, he began to grow tired and exhausted.
"Shit! I'm all stumped. That wasn't a good idea." Inuyasha breathed in and out. The smoke cleared but Anika and Rei did not appear to be there.
"Where did they go?" Kagome asked.
Two voices began to echo around them from every diection, they were hidden and could be anywhere in this land of rubble. Anika and Rei's voices taunted Inuyasha.
Pathetic Hanyou.
Did you really think you can beat us?
So weak.
I thought you'd be a challenge.
Disappointing...
This place will become your grave...
Die...
We're about become your worst nightmare.
Give up.
You'll never come out alive...
Suddenly Anika came out of a building stoping beside Inuyasha and punching him in the face into the large temple behind him.
Inuyasha began to run inside the dark temple and stopped to catch his breath.
"Pika boo...I see you..." A femine voice teased.
Inuyasha turned and saw Rei leaning on the wall around the corner, looking at him with a broken peice of glass. She smirked and sliced him in the back then kicked Inuyasha out of the temple, landing on his face ouside.
Inuyasha open one eye and saw Anika's feet. "You could of just used the door. My god. Hanyou's these days, always trying to do things the hard way..."
Inuyasha felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Rei. "We really got under your skin somehow, didn't we kid?...He's no fun anymore...maybe we should just kill him..."
Anika shrugged. "Sure..."
At that moment an arrow was shot. "Hm? It's that Kagome girl again...?" Anika mumbled.
"No...it wasn't her..."
Standing over the hilltop stood a girl with long black hair and wore red priestess clothes. Bow and arrow in her hands.
"K-Kikyou..."Inuyasha whispered.
End of Chapter 05.
Sango: We're not even in this chapter...
Miroku: Yeah...because Inuyasha and Kagome went on ahead. So we're left behind, and will come...later.
Sango: -Sigh-
Bankotsu: WTF? I get hurt...then retreat! That doesn't sound like me at all!
Renkotsu: But we have a plan tough!
Bankotsu: Shut it!
Renkotsu:...
Jakotsu: Please review.
Ginkotsu: Gishii!
Suikotsu: Huh? What going on? Where am I? TELL ME OR I'LL KILL YOU, YOU STINKING RETARDED F