InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The High School Life ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sry guys…my computer crashed and my uncle was on holidays…so I didn't' update….really really really really really [you get the point] sry

Back to the story (this section got cut off from the last chapter)

Kagome watched as the guy grinned.

"Cuz I'm Inuyasha."

Kagome could only gape and then look at the floor. That...ass...was going to be her partner and guide for the rest of the year! "O shit, I screwed up big-time." Kagome thought.

She looked up just in time to see the girl from behind Inuyasha's back giving her a death glare. Kagome just rolled her eyes and looked back at Inuyasha.

Kikyo watched as `Kagome' and Inuyasha had their "conversation". She wrapped her arms possessively around her boyfriend's torso, peering at her look-alike from behind Inuyasha's back. She could feel Inuyasha's muscles tense at her touch.

"It's just that girl" Kikyo thought, shaking her previous thought away.

Then Kikyo thought back to what the girl had told Inuyasha. "All projects together. That means that I can't be him partner. And her guide for the rest of the year. Damn, she's going to be with my Inu the whole time. She better not try any thing."

She looked at the girl with her best death glare...and almost gasped out loud when the girl just rolled her eyes. That glare usually had people, girls as well as guys, cower in fear and slink away. "This girl just rolled her eyes!" Kikyo thought in disbelief.

As Kikyo heard Kagome say "So...Inuyasha, where's our first class?", she tightened her arms around Inuyasha.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``

Inuyasha pried Kikyo's arms off of his torso.

"'key, let's go. We have Gym now." Inuyasha responded to Kagome's question. Kagome nodded and turned around to get her books from above the locker, her tank top rose up to reveal a flat-stomach.

Inuyasha looked away, embarrassed (A/N is Inuyasha ever embarrassed?) First she is pretty and now she has a great body. What's next, she can outrun her class?! (A/N in gym, they are running. Inuyasha has had gym before, so he knows what they are doing)

Yay!! Second chappie!! Tell me how u liked this chapter...as in R&R!!!!!