InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The High School Life ❯ Tricked! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sry for not updating...fine…sorta forgetting bout this story but ill try to update every so often…(sees angry mobbing readers) fine as often as possible…

*flashback*

"Omg, omg, omg…I can't believe I almost killed Inuyasha today. What if he's not alright? Ah!!..." Kagome thought feverishly.

Kagome, in her panic state, started shaking Inuyasha by the shoulders. Lightly at first, then as she saw that Inuyasha still wasn't awake yet, the shaking got stronger and stronger until Kagome was oblivious to everything else except shaking Inuyasha.

*end flashback*

Inuyasha was paralyzed there while Kagome kept shaking him. Inuyasha decided to play with Kagome a little. He let his head go limp, leaving it hanging. Suddenly Kagome stopped shaking.

Miroku, being Inuyasha's best friend for a multitude of years now, caught onto his friend's plan immediately.

In a shocked voice he cried, "Kagome, how could you?!?! I think you broke his neck.

Kagome gasped and her hands flew to cover her hanging mouth, dropping Inuyasha back down on the ground in the process.

`Off' Inuyasha thought, `I'll get her back later. Right now I'm having MY fun.'

"Does anyone have a cell phone I could borrow?" Kagome called out to the forming crowd in a frantic voice.

Kikyo stepped forward. "Of course, you useless piece of garbage, it is my job to save my boyfriend." She made a big presentation by taking her cell phone outta her purse, which she carried to gym. She dialed 911 and said, "Hey cutie,.."

Kagome couldn't take it anymore. She took a swipe at Kikyo's cell phone and missed. But she did knock it, and so Kikyo' cell phone came crashing down onto the ground.

"Omg. That was my fifth one this month. That was the latest model. How could you?!?!" Kikyo screamed at Kagome.

Kagome ignored her and said again "Is there anybody here who has a cell phone I could use?"

"Remember, he's dying" Miroku added.

Finally, someone held out a cell phone. Inuyasha decided he did not want the ambulance involved. So he groaned, a soft groan, but enough to catch Kagome's attention.

Kagome leaned over to reassure Inuyasha the same time he got up and said "Tricked you, I was fine all along." Then they both stopped.

They faces were 2 inches apart. A long silence filled the air, then…SLAP.

Inuyasha was stunned. Nobody dared do anything to him…ever. Inuyasha watched as Kagome calmly stood up and dusted herself off. Then she walked over to Miroku and gave him a slap across the face.

She turned to their teacher and said calmly, "Well, I'm off to the changeroom. See ya."

The teacher didn't even reply, just stood there, staring after Kagome.