InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Through the Half Breed's Eyes ❯ A Curse Made by that Idiotic Hojo ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: . . .

AN: This one's for you Katana 108. Hope you like. Inuyasha Mistress, I know it's keh and I know it's Inuyasha's word but I like feh better and it just seems better if I made it Sesshoumaru's word. Now let's get this party started.

~ ^-^ ~

The pain.

It hurt.

This pain was far worse than physical pain.

No, this was the worst pain.

The true pain.

The pain of an aching heart.

Sesshoumaru/Inuyasha sat in the garden.

It was midday and again he was thinking of what those humans put him through.

What they put Inuyasha through.

How could he still care for humans if they done this to him?

How could he still love them?

Hojo, angel form, appeared in front of him, dressed in his school uniform.

"Well, I'm off to school. I may be half angel but I still gotta learn."

"You're leaving me here?"

"Yeah. Stay with your mother and you'll be fine."

"She's not my mother. . . besides she keeps kissin me, it's kinda weird."

"Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes."

"Well come on man, we gotta get you home or else I'm gonna be later for school."

With another flash of light, Sesshoumaru was back home.

It looked like nothing had ever happened.

Hojo put his hand on Sesshoumaru's shoulder and his hand started to glow.

Sesshoumaru started to feel a warm rush over his body.

Hojo then stepped away from him and gave him a once over.

"What?"

"I just cursed you. . . ."

"What?!"

"I'll explain. I really can't trust your word so to keep you from being evil to your brother, I cursed you. Every time you try to be evil to your brother, the curse will make you relive his bad memories. Ya know, through the half breed's eyes. ( And there's the title of this fic. ^-^ Had to put it somewhere. ) Unfortunately if he dies, you'll die too. I had to somewhat connect your spirits too. I'll be checking in every once in a while. Ciao."

Before Sesshoumaru could rip the retarded half angel to shreds, he disappeared.

Jaken walked in the room.

`Lord Sesshoumaru wanted to kill Inuyasha himself. I'd better tell him.'

"Sire, a dragon is attacking Inuyasha and his company. What do you suppose we do?"

"I suppose we do nothing. I am going out and you'd better not follow or I shall have your head."

With that, he gracefully exited.

~ ^-^ ~

The dragon was headed for Inuyasha.

He and his friends were fighting unconsciousness as well as this dragon.

They were already in bad shape before it came out of nowhere.

As it slowly walked towards its prey, the ground trembled underfoot.

It leaned over and opened its mouth.

Inuyasha could feel its extremely hot (and funky) breath.

All he could do was wait to be eaten.

He squeezed his eyes shut.

It never came.

He heard the dragon roar and something clash against its scales.

It sounded familiarly like metal.

He opened his eyes to see a beheaded dragon and Sesshoumaru sheathe Tojikin.

`He. . . saved me? No, he just wants to finish me off!'

Sesshoumaru ripped off the sleeve of his kimono, the one he has no arm to fill, and wrapped it around his brother.

Then he picked him up, lifting the hanyou over his shoulder and using that fluffy tail/boa thing around his shoulder that he use to attack people with, he wrapped up the rest of the gang.

"Come on."

"Come where?! I don't want to go with you!!!"

Inuyasha started kicking and screaming.

"Honestly little brother, I'm hurt. You'd fight me but you won't fight a dragon that's about to bite your ass off."

"Feh."

"That's my word! you stole it from me. Give it back."

"Never."

"You were always stealing my words."

"Feh is mine now, get your own."

"Keh, so you can steal that one too?"

"Keh...hmm I like that."

"See what I mean?"

"I'm just messin wit ya. I don't want your stupid word. Now put me down."

"No, I'm going to help you and you're going to like it."

"Keh."

". . .Hey, remember when I used to save you from all that stuff when we were little?"

". . .No."

"Yes you do."

"I was young and weak."

"You still are young and weak which means I'll still have to protect you. And to protect you, that means I'll have to follow you and your company around."

"You want to protect me?"

Inuyasha started laughing.

"After those times you tried to kill me NOW you want to protect me."

"I had a change of heart."

Sesshoumaru's usually stoic, expressionless face now held a bright smile as he let out a small chuckle.

`He's-serious.'

"I didn't know you'd be so stubborn about my help. I am only showing my feelings towards my little brother. If you refuse I guess I'll just-"

"Wait. . .I want your help."

"Now that's more like it."

Ever since he was a child, Inuyasha had looked up to his big brother.

He wanted his brother to love him.

This is what he wanted.

~ ^-^ ~

Well that was the longest chapter. I hope you liked it. Inuyasha Mistress, please don't give me anymore of your feh/keh comments. I'd appreciate it if you'd keep your negative comments to yourself. Please R&R.