InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Too funny! ❯ Kikyo captures Kagome! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
INUYASHA

On the next episode of IN YOUR ASSA,
I mean
INUYASHA.
Accually it's happening now so look , watch......
READ!!!!!

KIKYO captures KAGOME!

(While everyone was sleeping,KIKYO threw her in a orangeish glowing bag and drags KAGOME to her hut ,in a barier protected forest.But before they got there ,KAGOME over heard what sounded like SESSHOUMARU(fluffy) talking to KIKYO.It sounded as if he was
hitting on her............. almost? His way of hitting on her anyway........)

FLUFFY:You know KIKYO you are a very powerful preistest.And you have a marvouless ass!
You would make a wonderful mate.

(He says as he moves closer.With that exremly creepy stare that he gives people.)

KAGOMEthinking:WHAT!
KIKYO:That's nice but my heart is with someone that I love.But thank you,I'm not flattered.
FLUFFY:To who?!My cursed hanyou younger brother!He is not fit to have you as a friend!
KIKYO:Do not feel threatened by him, I'm dead any way.I'm not fit to love him but I do!I'm leaving now.
Don't bother looking for me!Your weak.And you do not know what love is .So shove that up your ass!
FLUFFY:You must loathe everything in your path.Including KAGOME.
KIKYO:NO SHIT BUCK WHEAT!

(As she says that, she moves on.Not to notice
FLUFFY is crying in the backround with RIN comforting him.)
hehehehehehehehehehehe!

FLUFFY:I need some strawberry ice cream!Or a Britney Spears CD.Waaaaaaaaa!
RIN:I'm sorry master SESSHOUMARU.Maybe it just wasn't ment to be?Master JAKEN go get him strawberry ice cream!!
FLUFFY:Maybe I should nail that SARA chick instead?Waaaaaaaa!
JAKEN:This is soooooo gay!.




***********
SOME DUDE:Some time later, they enter KIKYO's hut thing.I think it's a hut. I'll just call it a hut.
You can call it whatever the hell you want to.It's really small, how the hell does she live in there!?


(KIKYO drops her decendent on the rock hard ground.And goes to sit in her chair, when
KAGOME pops out and asks.....)

KAGOME:Why the hell did you capture me, you old bitchy wench!!!

(KIKYO stares at her rival with anger,as she stomps over.)

KIKYO:I'm desperate ok! I want
INUYASHA!!!!!! Your keeping him from me.

(
KAGOME looks at her with a blank face wondering ,why she can't contain her self?)

KAGOMEthinking:(Ha ha desperate.)
So!Your dead, and I don't exactly like him.Plus I highly dought he wants a crispy,
old, dead chick!

(KYKIO starts to growl at her aponent. Surprisingly she doesn't say anything)

KIKYOthinking:(DIE BITCH!)