InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ttgbm ❯ ttgbm 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I want to give thanks to DarkPriestess66 who had beta this story for me.




"So what Kagome and Sota know about their father is from us, their second family." Elisa explained with a depressed tone to her voice as she observes her friends, and family. To see their reaction.

"Oh, that is heartbreaking so they don't remember who their father is?" Question Maggie.

"So they had never got to know him before he passed away, that is so tragic." Angela asked.

"No they were too young really to remember him or what he looks like, and now some punk's come along, and hurt them, but they do not know who they are dealing with." Talon answers with so much anger that he saw red and his hands were clamps so tight that it was beginning to bleed.

Maggie walks up to him grab his hands, and put her head on his shoulder she then said in a loving voice. "Talon, please setter down there is nothing we can do for them now; love, but once we get there, and if the people who had hurt your family still here, then you can go at them all you want."

"Yes Derek. It may take a few days to get the jet ready, and to choose who is going, and you still have to pick someone to take care of your home." Elisa agrees, trying to calm her brother down.

"Yeah maybe you are right," Talon replies.

So they decide to call it a night so Elisa can go home to get things ready and to get to bed.

However, before she goes, she is going to stop to tell Xanatos their plans.

-The meeting between David and Elisa-

Downstairs on the ninth floor by the library, left door to the right is David's office, Elisa knocked on the door where she is standing in a hallway that the wall is the color of off egg white, the carpet is cream, and the door she just knocked is made of pinewood.

"Come in" said David with a bored voice.

"Hey Xanatos sorry for interrupting you, but I come to tell you that we decide to wait so we can get things ready, and to pick who is going and staying here." Elisa states, and then asks in an afterthought. "So I you did not already get the jet ready?"

David replies while putting his pen down and putting the paper he was working on away. "Well First Owen has to get food for the jet, and other surplus. So I figure it will take a day to get everything ready.

I also have to call the airports to know that we are going to need a hanger for the jet for when it lands, and that will take few hours.

Because the jet will have to land two times to get refuel to take you all to Japan."

"Oh, wow thanks Xanatos for all your help well I am leaving now." Elisa replies in an energetic voice.

-Next night-

Everything is set and ready to go, the group is around the jet to wish the ones who are going luck and to say goodbye to them.

Fox, who is flying the jet, Elisa, and her family, Brooklyn asked to go because he picked to be the spoke man of the Manhattan clan.

Maggie is going to be with her love, which is going. Angela is going because she wants to meet new people, Broadway, who also going because he wants to be with his mate.

The ones who stayed behind were picked to watch the castle, and the city.

For David it was to take care of business, and his son. Also, Owen stays behind to watch Alex whiles David is working, and Owen's alter ego Puck has to teach Alex.

"Bye guy's good luck and be safe." Lexington said while waving goodbye to them.

"Fox be careful, I love you, and I already called the airport so the only thing you need to do is call them before you land." David said to his wife whiles hugging her.

Then he turns to Owen who was holding Alex, he then said to Owen.

"Owen takes Alex to the playroom."

Goliath walk up to Elise put his arms around her, and said to her in a low voice." I am going to miss you my Elise be safe. I just wish you have asked me to go with you."

"Oh Goliath you are needed here more so do not worry ok." Elisa replies then takes her hand rub it on his cheeks then she puts it down she then turn and look at her friends and family then she said" it is time to go."

So they all got in the jet, and fly off in the night while the ones who stay behind just watch it fly away.

-It had been two days now, and they just "half" a day away from the Higurashi Shrine-

It was morning. Everyone that is human or Mutant was awake. The group was all sitting around the table eating breakfast, and talking.

"So Beth how is school going?" Ask her brother whiles eating a piece of toast.

"It is going great, and one of my books; I wrote is going to be published." Beth answers while taking a bite out of her eggs.

"That's great sweet heart." Said her mother whiles carrying some oatmeal to the table.

Diane turns to Fox, and asks. "So how do you feel being a mom?"

"Oh I love it, but I got to say even if I have been gone for a few days I really miss my litter guy I just hope David is not spoiling him."

"So you like being a mom? And do you miss being an actress?" Ask Maggie

"Oh yes I love my little Alex, and I do not miss being an actress." Replies Fox, then she remembers why Maggie first come to New York then she said. "Oh, you first came to New York to be an actress right."

"Yes back then that all I want to do, but I become homeless, then Sevarius trick me, then after that he change me, But I guess if that has never have happened then I would have never have met Talon." Said

Maggie with a shy smile on her face while looking at her love.

Talon looks down while his sisters were teasing him about him having a girlfriend. He then looks back up then he asked. "So how can we help Sota out, and if Kagome is, change then her too."

Peter then reply to what his son just asks. "We just be there for them, just show them that we still love them no matter what."