InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two New York Chicks in Inu-world ❯ Hi guys! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey all you happy people! Schools almost out (YAY!!!) . And I now have 2 reviews, I'm on top of the world! You know I don't own anything except for Rosa and Estella and the plot, so from now on, I won't waste space on the disclaimer.
 
Chapter 7
 
Hi Guys!!!
 
It had been three days since Sesshomaru took Rosa. As much as she hated to admit it, Estella was getting worried. Without cell phones to communicate on (reception tended to be crappy in the Feudal Era) Rosa had no way to call if she needed help. Estella was in a bind, she didn't want to tell her new friends (especially Inuyasha, that jerk) that she was worried about Rosa after she bragged about her survival skills to them all, but she wanted to speed up the search. As she sat deep in thought about her dilemma, Kagome noticed her worried expression and asked her what was wrong.
“What's up,Estella?”
“Can I tell you without you laughing at me?” Estella asked.
“Sure.”
“O.k. I know I said that Rosa was a tough girl and she could handle herself with Albino Lord What's His Name, but we've never had to deal with a demon, you know other than the ones they talk about in church, and she could always call me on her cell phone if she needed back up. It's always worked like that. We're a team. I don't know the guy, I don't know what she's up against. Cell phones are out, because there are no satellites here. She's like my sister, I don't want anything to happen to her,” Estella was getting close to tears now and Kagome could see she was upset and chose her words carefully.
“I don't think you have anything to worry about. Inuyasha is looking for him, he's worried about Rosa, too, he just won't admit it. Besides that, Sesshomaru always shows up sooner or later for Inuyasha's sword,” Kagome answered (I tried to make her as sweet as possible, but I'm trying to keep her street, too. Bear with me.)
“Thanks, Kaggie (like her new nickname?). Hey I gotta ask you something,” Estella said.
“Sure. Call me corn `cause I'm all ears,” Kagome said. (Call me corn, `cause that line was corny.)
“O.k. Right. Any way, do you know why Inuyasha's got a problem with his brother?”
“No, I never asked. I always assumed it was the sword. But now that I think about it, it must be deeper `cause I don't think Sesshomaru would be trippin' that hard over a sword,” Kagome said thoughtfully.
“That was deep. You gonna be a shrink?” Estella asked.
“Nah. I don't really know what I'm going to do when I get out of school.” Just then Inuyasha burst through the trees with his sword drawn.
Sesshomaru is coming,” he said.
“Does he have Rosa with him?” Estella asked anxiously. Inuyasha sniffed the air.
“Yeah, he probably wants to trade her for my sword,” Inuyasha said.
“Will you give it to him?” Estella asked getting more nervous by the second.
“Hell no!” Inuyasha shouted. Estella started crying (and sobbing and sniffing and coughing.) Kagome gave Inuyasha an evil dark glare (scary!) and Inuyasha started stuttering.
“Wh-what I meant was that if it came down to that, he wouldn't survive the fight,” Inuyasha tried to cover (don't you just love seeing tough guys squirm?).
“Are you sure,” Estella sniffled.
“Yeah,” Inuyasha said, a little more confidently.
Sesshomaru landed in front of them.
“Little brother, we must talk,” he said to Inuyasha.
“Where's the girl, Sesshomaru?” Inuyasha asked coldly. Rin popped out from behind Sesshomaru leg. She smiled at the small group of people who were confronting her surrogate father.
“Lady Rosa! Lady Rosa! Lord Sesshomaru and Rin have found your friends!” she called behind her. Inuyasha, Kagome and Estella looked behind Sesshomaru at the direction Rin was looking. Rosa ran up behind them looking a little aggravated ( think about how your mom looks just before she yells at you.)
Sesshomaru, thank you sooo much for leaving me with the gay toad!” Rosa yelled. She looked up at her friends and said, “Oh! Hi guys!”
 
Well how do you guys like it? Spread the love, review me and get your friends to., too. Love peace and hairgrease.
Angel15025