InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unacceptable ❯ Blanket of Dreams ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. That privilege belongs to Rumiko Takahashi and various holding companies.
Author's Note: This was written for InuErotica's “Shiver” challenge, which is why the word shiver is overused so much. It also happens to be the first fic I put into the public domain, and it's smut. Well, sorta.
 
There was an early freeze in Japan, at least at that time in the past, and it caught the two off guard as they returned to the well after leaving their friends at the tajiya village. Kagome's chronically insufficient wardrobe was now a liability, as Inuyasha's fire-rat had yet to restore itself completely from the miasma burns it took in the final battle with Naraku.
To protect her from the cold, he had intertwined himself with her. He gazed into her eyes, his love for her evident. Her mouth opened slightly in a smile, and he closed the distance with his own. Clothes were slowly discarded, the direct contact of warm skin more than making up for the loss in insulation. He ran his claws gently down her back and up her thighs, causing a shiver to run up her spine at the subtle prickling sensation they left behind. No inch of her body was left uncaressed.
Shy at first, they explored each other languidly, then more heatedly, until finally, he was lined up against her, and she shivered in anticipation. With a snap of his hips, he buried himself deep inside her. The breaching of her barrier was accompanied by a rush of pleasure that made her shiver in delight as he established a steady rhythm of long, deep strokes, as he whispered his love for her repeatedly in her ear.
Time almost stood still, the cold long forgotten, as the coil wound tighter and tighter until finally, on one particularly deep thrust…..
Kagome sat bolt upright, her sleeping bag falling from her bare torso, exposing her to the cool morning air. She shivered, and looked to the warm body of her new lover, as she reflected with a warm smile, “It wasn't a dream.”
Turning to snuggle against him, she winced at the sharp pain between her legs, and noticed the red stains around her and on her from the numerous shallow claw marks on her skin. This time, she expressed her thoughts aloud in a soft groan that was nearly drowned out by his snoring.
“Never mind, it definitely was.”