InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Blackmailed by Miroku ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Another concoction my friend and I made... Somewhat based on a true experience!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha characters! They are the masterpieces of Ms. Rumiko Takahashi.
 
 
When Blackmailed by Miroku
 
In a very large room, Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Kagura, Ayame, Kouga, Rin, Shippou, and Miroku sat in a circle. Inuyasha frowned.
 
"Why are we doing this again?" he said, impatiently.
 
"Well, each of you has a different reason. I am bored." Miroku said.
 
"I feel like it." Kagome said, looking angrily at Inuyasha.
 
"Miroku forced me to on account of blackmail..." Kagura said, whimpering. Kouga and INUYASHA both looked at her.
 
"You too?" Inuyasha said, smiling awkwardly.
 
"..." Kouga said nothing.
 
"I wanted to!" Ayame said.
 
"Ayame said it would be fun!" Rin said happily.
 
"Everyone is here, so I am here!" This was obviously from Shippou.
 
"Miroku, what did you manage to blackmail Inuyasha with, hmmm?" Kagome asked, elbowing the latter.
 
"Sorry Kagome, but as long as Inuyasha plays, I can't tell you or I'd have broken a promise!" Miroku said. Inuyasha grinned at Kagome. She slapped him.
 
"Can we get this over with?" asked Nobie.
 
"Sure! I start. Inuyasha, truth or dare?" Miroku asked.
 
"Dare!" Inuyasha said, grinning. Miroku shook his head, snickering.
 
"You shouldn't have done that, Inuyasha. I have the perfect one!" Miroku said mischievously. INUYASHA grimaced.
 
"Which is...?"
 
"I dare you to run around the room without your shirt on, singing 'I'm too sexy for my clothes'! All men will be provided with blindfolds before this happens so we don't pass out, though."
 
"...You ARE joking right?" Inuyasha said nervously, glancing around the room.
 
"Why would I be?"
 
"...Crap." Blindfolds were passed out, and the girls looked on expectantly. Inuyasha flinched, removed his shirt, and began strutting around the room, singing like an idiot. All the guys cracked up, even though they couldn't see him, since they didn't remember to get earplugs. Kagome was laughing the hardest. When Inuyasha finished the song, he hurriedly put his shirt back on and everyone took off the blindfolds.
 
"Now it's my turn..." Inuyasha said with an evil grin.
 
"Yup. You can't ask me, though. Then it would go on forever between us two, looking for revenge." Miroku grinned.
 
"I wasn't going to ask you. Kagura, truth or dare?" Inuyasha asked, with an evil glint in his eyes.
 
"T-truth!" Kagura stuttered, remembering the dare Inuyasha was given.
 
"Is it true that you sleep beside a picture of Sesshoumaru at night?" Several giggles were heard.
 
"...Yes." Kagura's reply made everyone crack up in hysterical laughter, all pride aside. "Shut up! My turn! Hmmm... Sango, truth or dare?"
 
"...Truth!"
 
"What do you dream about at night?"
 
"Someone."
 
"Who is that someone?"
 
“Your turn is over, Kagura. Kagome, truth or dare?" Sango asked her best friend.
 
“Dare!”
 
"I dare you to kiss the boy who you like most in this room." Kagome flushed at her best friend's response.
 
"...Can everyone be blindfolded except you? Just so I won't be fully embarrassed."
 
"No. Everyone has to be watching." Sango replied, a sinister grin on her face. Kagome's shoulders slumped. She walked quickly over to Inuyasha and gave him a peck on the cheek. INUYASHA blushed crimson. Kagura passed out. Miroku shook his head with a grin. Kouga just sat there, unblinking. Ayame giggled.
 
"...Now it's my turn. Inuyasha, truth or dare?" Kagome said, blushing furiously.
 
"Truth, of course. Don't want anything crazy going on."
 
"What is Miroku blackmailing you with?" she asked, smirking.
 
"I knew this question would happen. Sorry Inuyasha, you have to tell her!" Miroku said.
 
"The fact that I have pictures of you all over my desktop..." Inuyasha blushed blue because all this blushing didn't leave him much blood left. Kagome also blushed, but went over and sat next to Inuyasha. He looked at her strangely, and she replied with a smile. He wrapped his arm around her, and then waited for the next person to ask a question...