Kagaku Ninja-Tai Gatchaman Fan Fiction ❯ From Joe ❯ From Joe ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

From Joe
By FemKatse
 
Don't own them, just borrowing them, etc etc etc.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
You don't understand, Ken. You never really have. You didn't watch your parents die when you were just a kid. You didn't get whisked away in the midst of that chaos to become one who's sworn to fight the very thing that bred him into existence. What the fuck do you know, you, at least you got to live all those years with the hope your father was alive. I knew ten years ago mine was gone, and now to find out they were Galactor—goddammit! I don't belong here, I don't belong on the fucking Science Ninja Team. I belong dead and buried with my father and mother, dead and buried on BC.
 
I guess the only reason I'm not is maybe I'm the one who's supposed to take them down. Sure, you're the leader, the front man. But I've always known it would be me who made the sacrifice. I know you don't want to leave me here, and you know goddamn well I wouldn't leave you. I feel it - never would tell you in a thousand years, won't tell you now, but I feel it. You'll live on and maybe one day Galactor won't be around for you to fight. You and Jun can maybe have a normal life, bring Jinpei up. Whatever the fuck a normal life is.
 
I don't know whether or not I'm grateful to Nambu for saving my life back then. But I do know I wouldn't trade you for anything. Fly off into the sunset, Eagle. Live. Be happy. For me.