Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ when in rome and the strength contes, miko VS shane! ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: well heres chapter 29!!

ON WITH THE STORY!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 29: when in rome and the strength contest, miko VS shane.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
when everyone was aboard the limo-chopper,shane and miko were taken into the hospital ward for some special treatment.

while in the ward, kyokyo was busy bandaging up miko and shane,seeing as she had caused the damaged.

"shane, i am sorry for what happened back at the restraunt." said kyokyo.

"its okay, you were possessed, i know that,but i am the one who should be sorry, i made a vow to protect everyone and anyone on this aircraft and to not let anyone get hurt, i failed miserably yesterday." says a weak and exhausted shane.

"shane." called out a weak miko.

"miko?" asked shane.

"shane,it wasnt your fault,dont blame yourself for anything......ukaran is the one who tricked us into letting our guards down,thats when he took advantage of our situation,he is to blame, for our current state we are in." said miko in a weak soothing tone to her mate.

"miko,you should rest." explained kyokyo.

"i agree." replied shane.

miko just nods her head and falls asleep.

about three hours later,there was a voice over the intercom.

Su was speaking.

"EVERYONE, MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?! IN ABOUT ANOTHER TWO HOURS FROM NOW, WE WILL BE LANDING IN ROME." said su over the intercom.

"rome eh? this will be fun." said shane.

kyokyo just nods her head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rome, two hour later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
everyone aboard the lmo-copter had just landed and got out to find the nearest hotel.

after taking a shuttle bus and thirteen taxi's, the big group of friends find themselves at a five star hotel.

as soon as everyone had entered the hotel, shane was heading for the clerk.

"yes, i would like a room for twenty-five people for three nights." explained shane.

"do you want our deluxe suite then?" asked the clerk.

"yes please." answered shane.

the clerk presses some buttons on the cash register and the bill is totaled up.

kyokyo and shane look at the bill, jaws almost hitting the floor.

the total for the stay was more than shane had expected.

shane decided to pay the clerk in advance.

when everyone got to the suite, it was indeed deluxe.

the room had seven beds, each able to hold four people.

there were food cabinets,fridges with freezers,a fire place,stove,oven,microwave,furnace heater,lamps,night desks,a hotel safe, a tv with cable and an XBOX hooked up and huge windows and a map of rome.

shane sure had gotten his bang for his bucks.

as soon as everyone was packed up, they all went outside with shane holding the map and started to sight see.

the group of friends went shopping,boating,and hell a lot of other stuff as well.

as soon as shane and the big group of friends went to the roman colosseum, there was a sign posted stating that anyone who thinks they're strong enough, enter the challenge and fight for glory and money.

shane and miko decide that only they will fight and enter the contest.

everyone else takes some seats in the front row to get a good look at the fight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
two hours after fighting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it had been two hours since,shane and miko had signed up for the contest and both were finishing off they're last opponents.

"AND NOW , LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ITS DOWN TO,OUR LAST TWO CONTESTANTS, SHANE AND MIKO!!" yelled the announcer.

everybody in the colosseum cheered.

"hey kyokyo,isn't miko,pregnant?" asked naru.

"shit!" was kyokyo's reply.

shane and miko then enter the ring, the exact same thing going through his mind.

'miko, i am sorry but i cant hit you, because of our pups, if i fight , who, knows what will happen, if i don't, the crowd won't see a thing, but i do have a back-up plan, you'll just have to wait and see what it is.' said shane through his mind link to his mate.

'i understand shane.' replied miko through the mind link.

"AND,BEGIN!!!" yelled the announcer.

miko then charged at shane, clawing at him.

shane only dodges the attacks like nothing at all.

"is that all you have? i thought you had more, at least i know how you fight!" said shane mocking miko.

miko just growled.

'miko,i am just doing what we would do, if we never met each other, just pretend you don't know me and that you ,hate my guts, remember, this is what the fans want to see.' said shane in his mind.

'oh. okay.' replied miko thru her mind.

"HELLS SHADOW BINDINGS!!!" yelled shane as miko was tangled up from her shoulders to her feet in black bindings.

shane then moves his hands and floats miko out of the ring. (i am able to control darkness/shadows)

"AND THE WINNER IS SHANE!!!" yelled the announcer.

'shane,why did you have to go and cheat?' asked an angry miko thru the mind link.

'its the only way to beat you without having to hurt the pups.' explained shane thru the link.

'really?'

'really.' finished shane in the link.

"AND NOW, TO OUR WINNERS,SHANE AND MIKO, WILL BOTH BE GETTING 2.5 MILLION DOLLARS EACH!! LETS GIVE THEM A BIG HAND!" yelled the announcer as shane and miko just looked up in awe of them both winning that amount of money.

up in the stands,kyokyo was drooling.

"kyokyo?" asked marik.

"2.5 million dollars.......each." said kyokyo in a trance.

"i see." was yami and jacquelin's reply.

as soon as everyone got back to the hotel,everyone fell asleep except for shane and miko.

"miko." started shane.

"yes? what is it?" asked miko.

"in a few days.........you will be having our pups." finished shane.

"r.......really?" asked miko in disbelief.

"really." responded shane.

"im so happy,oh shane, iove you."

""i love you too miko." answered shane.

and the two mates snuggled with each other for the whole night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end chapter 29

in the next chapter, i it the big three O, chapter 30!!!!! sorry if this wasn't a long chapter, but i had something planned for chapter 30, in either chapter 32 or 34, iko is gonna have her pups. nuff said.

plz R&R

shane.