Naruto Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Strange New World ❯ Don't Call Me 'Wife' ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Don't Call Me 'Wife'

Disclaimer: See Chapter 1


"Ouch, Hiei, that hurts!"

"Shut up and take it like a man."

"Fuck you!"

"Don't give me ideas."

The two demons glared at eachother. Hiei was holding the healing salve that Tsunade had made. He had asked for the salve to nip at wounds, Yusuke deserved it. "The more you run, the worst it will be when I get you." Yusuke knew that Hiei spoke the truth, and that made him want to avoid the apparition even more.

Suddenly he found himself on his ass, having missed the chair that was sitting behind him. A moment later and Hiei was straddling Yusuke's hips, keeping him pinned to the floor. Yusuke took one look at the salve, then a look at Hiei, a planforming in his mind. He flipped their positions, so Hiei was below him, the shorter apparition's legs wrapping around his hips to stop him escaping. "I have a better use for that salve." He whispered into Hiei's ear as his left hand tugged it out of Hiei's hand before working on removing their clothing.

Once both of them was naked, he grinned down at the panting apparition. "Simply gorgeous." Yusuke said as he covered his fingers in the salve, before pressing one against Hiei's ass. Suddenly Hiei disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving a bewildered Yusuke on his hands and knees. He then felt a clawed hand grip his hip and a lubricated finger brush his ass.

"I remember you telling Rock Lee I was what you wanted in a wife." Hiei said, watching Yusuke arc into his touch. "However, you neglected to inform me of that decision, and I won't take matters lying down." His first finger slipped past the ring of muscle. "On your back, I want to see your face." Hiei growled, Yusuke complying without complaint. Hiei smirked, seeing the obvious result of their actions. "I think I have waited too long to show my dominance." Hiei said as he pulled his fingers away, smirk widening with Yusuke's heated whimpers, only to place the tip of his erection at his ass. "However that can be easily remedied." Slowly he pushed into the welcoming depths, the tight heat holding him, almost pulling him in. "Detective, you'll be the death of me." Hiei growled as he slowly thrusted into Yusuke's body.


Hours later


"Ouch, Hiei, that hurts!"

"Shut up and take it like a man."

"Fuck you!"

"Ready to go again so soon?"


Author's Note: Sorry, I had to write this down. It has been niggling the back of my mind, and every time I thought about Yusuke and Hiei, this always sprung up.