Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Complete and Total Randomness ❯ Chapter 2: Dare me to Jump? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Rikku: 13 yrs old
Ayame: 13 yrs old
Rikku: I don’t own Naruto….
Ayame: smirk You don’t own Itachi either…but Itachi owns you….
Rikku: glare Chapter Two
Ah, so you’ve made it to the next chapter. You’re either, incredibly stupid, or very easily amused…either way, we still see it as desperate. Really, really desperate. Really, really, really, really desperate. Really, really…ahem, yeah, you get the point. Anyway, you’re free to stop reading our randomness at any moment. Really. We won’t blame you. If I weren’t the one writing this, I would’ve stopped reading too. But then, I also have to edit this, so it doesn’t really work out for me.
Wow, I’ve put ‘really’ ten…no, now eleven times…Yeah. My brain works in deranged ways. So, what happened last chapter? Something about…
…the muffin man.
But, we can’t forget Little Bunny Fufu. Ironic how a dog was named Little Bunny Fufu. Don’t dogs hunt bunnies? Bunnies are good…I think. I’ve never had a bunny. Ayame has…she had two. Take a bow Ayame.
Lost my train of thought….again…Do you think this’ll happen every other chapter? I need coffee. Lot’s of coffee.
Let’s just start the story before I scare you away…not that you aren’t welcome to leave. By all means, read on…you really, really, really, really, really cough desperate people…
-
Rikku glanced down towards the ground, then back towards Ayame. “Dare me to do it?”
Ayame watched her in a half incredulous/half surprised daze, “You’re kidding, right? You know how high this is?” she shook her head at her, tightening her grip on the bough which she randomly had her hand off, keeping her balanced and safe…for the moment. “Hey, didn’t we just go through something like this? I would have guessed you’d learn you’re lesson.”
Rikku grinned, “That was a roof! This is a tree! It won’t be that hard! Don’t be a pussy! Do you dare me to jump?”
Ayame rolled her eyes, emitting an exasperated sigh, “Yes, Rikku, I dare you to jump off, then you can go run off with the muffin man,” she mumbled, her words practically dripping sarcasm.
But, of course, Rikku being Rikku, didn’t catch that, or chose not to catch that, and jumped off anyway.
Three seconds later, a loud, “SON OF A BITCH!” rang throughout the clearing.
-
“Ow! Ow, ow, ow!” Rikku struggled to walk, Ayame having been forced into retrieving everything for the older girl beyond or below her reach. “How much long–ow–longer till we ow! get to the hospita-ow!”
Ayame smirked, “Forever, with your slow pace.” The smirk widened to something slightly frightening, “Just imagine your beloved muffin man is waiting for you there…” she trailed off, taking off towards the Konoha Hospital. She had a feeling Rikku wouldn’t be the only one in need of medical attention after that smart remark.
She grinned, practically feeling the glare aimed straight at her. If looks could kill…
Well at least it got Rikku to speed up.
-
White. Everything was white. Everything. The bed sheets were white, the walls were white, the fuckin’ beeping machine’s were white – except for their little screens – and the floors were white.
She must’ve been drunk. Really drunk. Or high. That works too.
So now, as a result of her stupidity, she was stuck in a room, a white room, with an overly loud blonde as her roommate. Luckily for her, however, he was currently asleep. Now, that wouldn’t have been so bad, since she was accustomed to Kiba’s incessant randomness, his obnoxious songs along with Ayame's were enough to drive any sane person…insane, not that she was sane…but just as an example. Now she had a constant tune of ‘The Muffin Man’ playing in her head. The Revised Version. Ayame's version.
She turned to the door just as a well known Uchiha walked in, carrying behind him what looked to be flowers and a balloon. She feigned sleep when he turned her way, evening her breathing to making it more believable.
Since Rikku can’t very well see them, let’s move to Sasuke’s point of view.
Sasuke cast another suspicious glance towards the seemingly sleeping girl, narrowing his eyes slightly before continuing on his little trek to the blonde boy’s bed. He placed the gifts on the bedside table, pulling up a chair beside him. An almost nonexistent smile formed on his stoic lips as he leant in closer to the sleeping form.
Rikku, at this point her curiosity getting the best of her, peeked an eye open just as Sasuke lent in closer…and closer…and closer still….
“What the hell are you doing to him?” Rikku asked as she sat up. Sasuke straightened, away from the sleeping boy’s lips, and glared at Rikku, making her freeze. Feeling no need to explain himself, he strolled out the door.
Moments after the shocking event, Ayame walked in, humming the random tune of ‘The Muffin Man’ which was still repeating is Rikku’s pounding head. “My head still hurts,” Rikku complained.
“You’re the stupidest person I know…” Ayame muttered as she sat down in some random corner of the room.
“You’ll never guess what I saw…”
“What?”
“Do you know Sasuke?”
“Yeah, I think I know him. He’s the muffin man’s brother, right?”
Rikku felt her eye twitch at a dangerous pace, and if she weren’t bedridden at the moment, she’d get off her lazy ass and strangle the redhead…but her neck hurt, and she was still lazy. “So, anyway. It turns out everyone’s beloved Sasuke-kun is gay. With Naruto. Yeah…”
Ayame grinned, not too surprised by what the girl had to tell her, “I wonder who’s fault that is?” and only one person came to mind…and that was one Himura Chizuko. She’s not all that important in this story, but she’ll come up…eventually. Because she is mostly to blame for their Complete and Total Randomness…ahem, yeah. She stood, a mischievous glint in her eye, “Do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man? Do you know the muffin man who lives on Druery Lane?
Rikku rolled her eyes, mumbling, “Yes I know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man. Yes I know the muffin man that lives on Druery Lane.
And Ayame continued with, “Rikku’s married to the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man. She’s married to the muffin man who lives on Druery Lane.
Rikku hesitated, earning herself a glare and a poke on the neck – which hurt like a bitch – from Ayame, “Itachi is the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man. Itachi is the muffin man that lives on Druery Lane,” she groaned, flipping Ayame off, which was followed by more singing.
Ayame took a deep breath, backed away a safe distance, and sang a new verse, “Rikku’s getting’ screwed by the–”
AYAME!
-
“You need to learn how to accept that.”
This earned a glare from Rikku, who had yet to speak to the girl since the incident…five days ago. To say Ayame was surprised that Rikku could stay silent that long was like saying……Sasuke wasn’t gay, and Sakura wasn’t just a horny little whore. And yes, it is now a proven fact that Uchiha Sasuke is gay. With Naruto. Uzamaki Naruto. Yes, the blonde one. They’re both about as straight as a circle.
Ayame sighed, “It’s not my fault you’re in love with the muffin man…”
That had been the last straw. Rikku stopped, turning her dark glare onto Ayame, “I don’t even know where the fuck you got the idea that I was in love with Sasuke’s brother! Besides, isn’t he supposed to be all evil?”
With a grin, Ayame turned to face Rikku, “So now you’re talking to me?” an indignant huff was her response. She shook her head, “So what if he’s evil? You always seem to like the psychotic ones.”
Rikku growled, “Just shut up, Ayame. If you value your life, you’ll just stop right there.”
“So you’re the muffin man’s bitch?”
A twitch. “No…!”
“So you’re not in love with the muffin man?”
Rikku sighed in exasperation, “That’s. What. I’ve. Been. Trying. To. Tell. You!”
“But you’re still the muffin man’s bitch.”
“Fuck you!”
Rikku: I can’t think of anything else to write…
Ayame: Me neither…
Rikku: So…random…makes no sense, whatsoever…
Ayame: You’re still the muffin man’s bitch. grin
Rikku: twitch

Converting /tmp/phpk66pvu to /dev/stdout