Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Far Away, Where There Is No Hope ❯ Enter: Ame Tomoshibi ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1
Enter: Ame Tomoshibi
 
A girl with black hair strolls on the street looking for someone.
She looked in front, behind, her left and right but still couldn't find him
She sighed frustrated, `Where is he??' she thought angrily
Then finally she saw him walking down towards her.
She smiled evilly `Time to put the plan in action'
She hurried to the shop which was beside her and pretended to read the sign
Sushi in discount!! Come now and eat!! `What a stupid sign'
As he passes her she followed him keeping her distance so he won't notice someone was following him.
After 15 minute walk he went into a house which she presumes his house.
She grinned `He does gonna so regret it!!'
 
 
“Third we have an emergency!!” “Hokage-sama!!”
The hokage looked up from his work and sigh
“What? Did Naruto do something again?” he asked to the two ninjas in front of him.
One of the two ninjas nodded “Yes, he did something to the mountain of hokages”
“He vandalized them!” said the second ninja
The hokage looked unsurprised and sigh
 
Suddenly another two ninja entered
“Third we have an emergency” said one of them
“What is it now!?!” the hokage said truly annoyed
“It Ame Hokage-sama …….”
 
 
She laughed loudly as she ran from rooftop to rooftop trying to get rid of the ninjas behind her.
“Stop!!” they yelled. “Hahaha you can never stop me!!” she says.
She started making hand signs and then suddenly she disappear, to them of course, she grinned as they ran pass her.
`I knew the invisibility no jutsu will come in handy!' she thought
“Dispel!!” she suddenly became visible slowly and slowly until she was wholly visible.
“Well I did it successfully! It was so easy!! I wonder how Naruto-kun is doing” she says.
 
 
Naruto was caught by Iruka and was tied by a rope and was now on the ground in the centre of the classmate.
“Listen Naruto you failed the last exam and the exam before that, you shouldn't be fooling around like that” Iruka lecture Naruto
Naruto turn his face from Iruka which made Iruka angry.
Suddenly the door of the classroom open and a ninja came in.
“Iruka did Ame Tomoshibi came here?” the ninja ask.
“Yes she is in the class, Am-“ Iruka was cut as he just realized that Ame Tomoshibi is missing
“Students do u know where is Ame??” he asks the class.
Some reply with a no, some just shrugged, some didn't answered.
Then he turns to Naruto and glared at him while Naruto grinned.
`She completed her pra-mission successfully!”
“Naruto Where is Ame??” the sensei asked.
“I don't know” he says simply
“Naruto!!” Iruka try again but Naruto turns his face again refusing to answer. Iruka got angry again and was going to tell him something when he was interrupted by another door opening and lots of screaming.
“LET ME GOO!!!! LET ME GOO!!” Ame was struggling against the two ninjas gripped who were having a hard time holding her.
Naruto sweat drop and here he thought she did it!!!
“Our pleasure” One of the guards says and they drop her on ground.
“Iruka try to control your children will ya? Especially that brat” he says glaring at Ame. She just pointed her tongue at them.
“Sure thing” Iruka replied while looking at Ame.
“Oii!!! Ame-Chan!!” someone say. She turns around and saw Naruto on the ground tied.
“Naruto-kun?” she asks
“I DID IT!!!!” he says grinning. She also grinned. “And they caught you”
“Yup!”
“So Ame Why were you out during class?” Iruka says eyeing her. She gulped `Oh Boy'
“Well you see- I was- …….” She says nervously trying to find an excuse.
“I ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”
“So you don't have an excuse?” Iruka ask.
“No Iruka-sensei …” she replied.
“Well that good then, now everyone we are going to have a review test for the transformation technique”
“WHAT!!” all of the class shouted.
We made a line Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Then Ame Tomoshibi, and Naruto Uzumaki and so on so on.
 
“Haruno Sakura” Iruka said.
Sakura step forward “Haruno Sakura going! Transform” she then transform into an image of Iruka.
“I did it!!” Sakura squealed “Did you see that Sasuke-kun??”
Iruka nodded “Okay, Next Uchiha Sasuke”
Sasuke step forward. He transform into a better version of Iruka than Sakura did.
“Okay, Next Tomoshibi Ame”
“Wish me best of luck Onii-chan” she whispered to Naruto.
“Best of luck” Naruto replied grinning.
She step forward and muttered transform and she transform into an image of Iruka not good not bad.
“Okay now Uzumaki Naruto” Iruka says
 
Ame went back to her place and watch Naruto cheering him up
 
“Ok here goes” Naruto grinned “Transform!” and he transform into a naked Blondie with cloud covering her private places.
“Ahhhhh” Iruka screamed and then he receives a nose bleed as a present.
Ame giggles.
Naruto started laughing loudly.
“How was that? I call that my sexy no jutsu!”
Iruka started shouting at him “You didn't!! Don't invent such a dumb jutsu!”
 
As it was the end of the day
“Hey Naruto-nii-chan I'm going home are you coming?” Ame asked.
“Yeah I'm beat “Naruto replied.
“Not so fast Naruto you still have to clean what you have done” Iruka said
“What did I do?” Naruto asked innocently. Ame giggle.
“You know well what you have done” Iruka says.
Iruka dragged Naruto.
“Bye Naruto-kun Take care!!” she says waving at them.
“Don't worry!!” Naruto shouted.
 
Ame than went into another direction to her apartment. After 15 minutes run from rooftop to rooftop she made it. She then felt exhausted and fell asleep.
 
The next day in the classroom.