Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Looking IN ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Looking IN

Disclaimer: I supposed that I know that you know that I'm not the owner of Naruto and the rest of it's characters.

Author's notes:

This is a songfic entitled "Looking In" from Mariah Carey's Daydream Album. This is my first songfic ever and I know it would probably suckz knowing myself that I'm used to write yaoi NC-17 rating. I'd like to write something different this time a straight pairings and at the same time a songfic. And please review co'z I'm trying not to sound harsh and violent here now that I rated it as for general readers.

Summary: Sakura x Sasuke songfic

********

You look at me and see the girl

Who lives inside the golden world

But don't believe

That's all there is to see

You'll never know the real me

***********

I can see behind those darkly pigmented eyes the hate residing in it. You still doesn't treat me the way I expected it. I know that for your own reason, I'm not deserving for your love. If you can't treat me as a friend, just treat me as a normal person. You think I doesn't got hurt from all those mean words you'd bestowed upon but instead of minding those as painful, I perceived that as a sign that you still can recognized me. Behind those cheerful face of mine is a shadow of a lonely me. My outer "self" is acting quite reciprocated to show off in the real world.

*************

She smiles through a thousand tears

And harbors adolescent fears

She dreams of all

That she can never be

She wades in insecurity

And hides herself inside of me

*************

After those caring and loving care and touches I've given you, efforts soon be rewarded by a stern act of displeasure. And again I thanked the day that you'd recognized me ironically once and for all. But nevertheless, I would be happy and smile through a thousand tears. Yet my inner "Sakura" keeps dreaming of not being as her, she would rather be a flower or a tenacious rock, thus, eternally emotionless despite of erosion. She doesn't want to give in instead hides her true color. And why should she? She just wanted to act painfully strong, strong enough to love but not being loved.

**************

Don't say she takes it all for granted

I'm well aware of all I have

Don't think that I am disenchanted

Please understand

**************

I came to realization that all my actions would turn to nothing. I would be forever disheartened...disheartened...disheartened if I would keep it on. It seems it would be a tough task to disenchant myself to you but don't worry, you've nothing to worry my dear Sasuke, after all, I'm nothing but a piece of jinx for you. And that was for sure.

******************

It seems as though I've always been

Somebody outside looking in

Well here I am for all of them to bleed

But they can't take my heart from me

And they can't bring me to my knees

They'll never know the real me.

******************

I looked grimacedly at myself but I can't despise my inner me. I would be here no matter what and won't despair devising to be noticed. I don't care those hindrances including my fears to mislead my heart. I will cling to my faith and just pushed all the obstacles aside because they will never know what's of inside me.