Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Naruto Work of Fanfiction ❯ Electric Slide! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, but I do own my OC. Don't own the mention of anything else in this fanfiction.
 
IMPORTANT NOTE: One more thing, if you see a Person's stat's, you don't have to read them, I'll try to incorporate everything into the story, but I can't promise anything.
 
“Blah” = Talking.
`Blah' = Thinking.
$$ = Separation/Start/End etc.
$$$ = Go to someone else.
 
Katon - Goukakyuu no Jutsu = Great Fireball Technique
 
Daitoppa no Kiba = Great Breakthrough Fang; I made it up, mixing two jutsu's, unless it really does exist and I haven't heard of it yet.
 
 
Name: Sota Hemora
 
Hair: Long dark, dark brown hair that is barely above waste, pulled up into a ponytail, two strands out though which are naturally purple
 
Eyes: Purple
 
Skin: Tan, but on cheeks are two purple stripes, like Kai's, from BeyBlade.
 
Clothes: Purple tank top with badge capris, and big black comfy shoes. Also, little dark purple gloves
 
Where your Forehead Protector is: On forehead
 
Type of Ninja: Elemental Jutsu Master and Weapons specialist
 
Weapons: Kunai, Shuriken, and a Fuuma shuriken.
 
Country Name: Cloud (from thunder/ lightning part)
 
Strength: Offense attacks, like throwing kunai and shuriken; stopping most thrown objects
 
Weakness: Most attacks of defense, and loves strawberries!!!!!! (And Sasuke when she meets him)
 
Who you Love: Sasuke Uchiha
 
Anything Special you'd like to add: Um...bubbly person; smiles mostly to hide emotion, kind of dense -not the brightest bulb- is a perv, and flirts with almost every cute guy she sees.
 
Something that you're better at then other people: Thinking of stupid stuff, zoning out and easily flirts with guys that will let her
 
Whatever I can't think of: Loyal to friends and likes to keep in shape, being fat or called fat is like, her worst nightmare
 
History: Mother committed suicide at age 5 -hung herself because of unhappiness- (Mother looks like Kikyo from Inuyasha) so was raised by her power-crazy dad who only cared about strong bloodlines. The Clan is not allowed to show emotion of sadness (not suppose to cry) so when she cried at her mothers' funeral; Sota was banned from the village to fend for herself. Sota trained by the waterfalls and tried to proceed with learning family technique of thunder/ lightning jutsu's, and now does assignments for people who will pay her as a living.
 
$Story Start$
 
“Ehhh . . . Now which way?” Jigoku asked, looking down both hallways.
 
Neji thought for a moment, going back over the way he and Ibiki had walked, before turning down the hall to his right, “This way.”
 
They ran for a few more minutes but had to stop when three ANBU stood in their way.
 
“Uh oh.” Jigoku mumbled.
 
“You don't know the half of it.” The ANBU with a mask in the shape of a Dragon's head took a step forward; “We will harm you if you try to escape. Come quietly and you might not get hurt.”
 
The two ANBU on his sides got into a defensive position, but Jigoku and Neji had other idea's, for, one minute they were standing in front of the ANBU, the next, they were rounding the corner they had passed just moments before, their after images dissipating.
 
Jigoku snickered evilly, “Air heads.”
 
Smirking, Neji commented back, “I have always wondered about our ANBU.”
 
But their merriment soon ended as the footsteps of not three, but now five, sounded behind them.
 
“Crap, where's the stupid exit?!” Jigoku mumbled loudly as they turned to the right again.
 
“We should be getting close.” Neji answered.
 
Three ANBU `poof'ed in front of them, Jigoku dropping to her knees and sliding under them, while Neji held back, Ibiki and another ANBU behind him.
 
Propping Aoi up against the wall, he did a few hand seals then pushed her; body melting into the wall and coming out near Jigoku, who picked her up and waited for Neji.
 
Neji ran at the three ANBU in front of him than did a spin jump over their heads and landed next to Jigoku.
 
The ANBU turned to them but they were already racing down the hall again.
 
Ibiki was starting to lose his calm, `Why can't these incompetent ANBU catch a tired girl, a broken girl and a little traitor?!'
 
The four ANBU and Ibiki headed out after them, soon to realize that it's not as easy as one might think it is to catch people who don't want to be caught.
 
`We're going to need back up.'
 
$$
 
Sasuke had just unlocked his door when Genma came running up to him, ”Sasuke! You're needed down at the Torture and Interrogation center, A.SAP!”
 
His eyebrow twitched in annoyance, `I was at the Jounin headquarters all day and when I get home they need me . . . of course.' He thought, before answering: “I'll be right there.”
 
“No,” Genma said, enunciating the next word, ”Now!”
 
Sasuke growled lowly before finally locking his door again and turning, stomping down the steps to Genma.
 
“That's a good boy.” Genma mumbled, than they disappeared, hopping along the rooftops at lightning speed.
 
$$
 
Neji kicked open the door, pushing Jigoku and himself out before slamming it closed, hearing a thud and snickering. Obviously, someone couldn't stop in enough time.
 
“Come on, hurry!” Jigoku yelled over her shoulder, continuing on.
 
“Right.” Neji nodded, following after her.
 
$$
 
Sasuke and Genma appeared next to Ibiki and the four ANBU standing outside.
 
After everyone nodded their hellos to each other, Ibiki got right down to business.
 
“As you know, I have called you here. We have two escapees and a traitor on our hands. It's Neji Hyuuga. Capture him and the two girls he's with.”
 
`Hyuuga? A traitor? Now I've seen it all.' Sasuke thought before him and the five other males went out into the forest, which just happened to be behind the T&I center.
 
$$
 
Neji and Jigoku made their way through the forest; jumping from limb to limb; the entwining branches blocking the sun's radiating light until it was almost pitch black. Once they were, by Neji's calculations, far enough, he motioned to Jigoku to stop, than dropped from the tree he was in, Jigoku following suit.
 
After they were on the ground, Jigoku laid Aoi down and started healing her again, while Neji looked around with his Byakugen for any shinobi.
 
When he was done, Neji kneeled next to Jigoku, “Maybe you should heal yourself first; it's better to have two capable and one weak ninja, then one capable and two weak ninja.”
 
“It's only a little cut.” She muttered, but healed it anyway, “Besides, it's your fault.”
 
“I know.”
 
Jigoku glared at him for a moment than turned back to Aoi, working on her legs first, “Should we start a fire or something?”
 
“No, it'll give away our position.”
 
“But what if it gets cold out?”
 
“We'll live.”
 
“I hate you.”
 
“I love you, too.”
 
“Die!” Jigoku punched out at Neji, who, by the way, was leaning against a tree, caught her fist, not moving from his place, and smirked.
 
Jigoku `hmph'ed, yanking her fist back, and worked on Aoi again, fixing her hip and rib bones.
 
It took a while, but Jigoku finally finished with Aoi, not really satisfied with her work, though, since her arm still had quite a few fractures in it. But it couldn't be helped, if Jigoku expanded anymore Chakra, she would either end up unconscious, or dead, and that just didn't sound to appealing.
 
“We should move.” Neji got up, brushing away the dirt, leaves, and grass from his legs, before holding out a hand to Jigoku, “Wake her, they're coming.”
 
“Who are?”
 
Neji gave Jigoku a blank look.
 
“ . . .Oh.” Jigoku nudged Aoi with her foot, waking the sleeping girl.
 
Aoi mumbled something about five more minutes before rolling over onto her bad arm and yelping, sitting up quickly, “The heck?” She touched her black and blue arm, wincing, “Hey wait a minute . . . How did we get into a forest?”
 
“We brought you here, obviously.” Jigoku smirked.
 
Staring up at the girl, Aoi suddenly launched herself at her, hugging Jigoku tightly, “You're ok! That hippopotamus didn't get you!”
 
Jigoku and Neji shared a snicker.
 
“Yeah, but we have to go now.”
 
“How come?”
 
“We're being followed.” Neji put in.
 
“Oh,” Aoi looked at the ground for a moment before screeching, “Where's Zabu-kun?!”
Jigoku sweat dropped, “Opps.”
 
“Who?” Neji asked; eyebrows furrowed.
 
“Zabu-kun!” Aoi wailed, “My sword!”
 
“You have a sword?”
 
“I left it at the gate!”
 
“We've got to go get him! Which way?!” Aoi shifted from the right to the left, than back to the right, completely forgetting about her injured arm.
 
“That way.” Neji pointed northeast.
 
Aoi didn't wait for anything else; she was off, `I'm coming Zabu-kun!'
 
Neji and Jigoku tore after her, ”What's so important about a sword anyway?” Neji asked Jigoku.
 
“That sword is the only thing she has left of her sensei.”
 
“Was her sensei some great person or something?”
 
“Sure he was! He taught her a lot of the attacks she knows now.”
 
“That's it?”
 
“Well . . . The old Mizukage had her trained to be the perfect assassin. She was trained in all sorts of things; the Mizukage even had her trained in pain tolerance! Can you believe it?!”
 
“Actually, yes. I know a few ninja who do that. But that doesn't explain why she cares so deeply about a sword.”
 
Jigoku sighed, “The Mizukage tricked her into killing her family, thinking that, that would make Aoi the prefect killing machine. But she killed him for it. After that, her sensei trained her.”
 
“Who was her sensei?”
 
“Momochi Zabuza.”
 
Neji's eyes narrowed slightly, “I see.”
 
Looking at Neji through the corner of her eyes, Jigoku shrugged, leaping to the next branch. But, she missed, having been startled by the piercing scream up ahead.
 
He saw her fall, and jumped down, grabbing Jigoku around the waist with one hand and hanging onto the branch above them with the other, “Are you ok?” Neji asked.
 
“Fine,” Blushing, Jigoku looked into the trees ahead, “That was Aoi.”
 
Neji kicked his legs backwards before throwing them forwards, launching himself from the branch and into a back-flip, landing on the ground with Jigoku in both arms, bridal style. “Lets go.” He put her down and they ran off after the scream.
 
When the two shinobi broke into the clearing up ahead, they saw Aoi in the tree that Jigoku had stuck her sword into, guarding it and growling, teeth bared, at someone else, a girl, who was on the ground and looking up at her.
 
“I don't want your stupid sword! I just want to see it!”
 
“He's not stupid and you can't have him!”
 
The girl slapped her forehead and mumbled something about talking to brick walls before noticing Neji and Jigoku, “Oh, Hey!” She smiled, waving at them.
 
Looking at each other, Neji and Jigoku waved back, cautiously walking over to her.
 
The girl had long dark brown hair in a ponytail with purple stripes on her face. She wore a purple tank top with badge capris, her black shoes and dark purple gloves finished off her ensemble.
 
“I'm Hemora Sota, and you are?”
 
“Suza Jigoku.”
 
“Hyuuga Neji.”
 
“It's nice to meet you both!” Sota smiled, before hearing another growl, “I'm not going to take your sword!”
 
Jigoku sweat dropped, “Oh, that's just Koori Aoi, she's a little . . . possessive.”
 
“A little?” Sota asked while her eyebrow rose.
 
“Well . . .” Jigoku rubbed her head than finally yelled at Aoi to quit it when she growled again.
 
“Never! Mine!”
 
“Koori Aoi! So help me, if you don't get your butt down here this instant you'll never see chocolate again!”
 
Suddenly, Aoi was standing next to her; sword strapped to her back, “Happy?”
 
“Ecstatic.”
 
“Good.” Aoi held out her hand to Sota, who took it; shaking a greeting to each other.
 
“Really, I wasn't going to steal your sword, I just wanted to see it.”
 
“Why, are you some kind of weapon's specialist or something?”
 
“Exactly.”
 
“Oh.” Aoi thought about it for a moment, than slowly slipped her sword off her back, staring at it, than handing it over to Sota.
 
Studying the sword at every angle, Sota nodded and handed it back, “Yep. Off by a few inches.”
 
“Excuse me?” Aoi asked -eyebrow raised- while looking at her sword.
 
Sota pointed to a section on the sword, “It must have been hit pretty hard. See here? That dent has put your aim off by, oh, say, three inches.”
 
“Really? I don't believe you.” Aoi walked over to a tree and swung her sword, missing the center by three inches.
 
“But . . . how?” She asked, incredulously.
 
“That sword is huge, so when you swing it, the air has more space to travel over. With that dent there, the air doesn't move over it in a nice, clean sweep; it bobs; right down into that dent, giving the sword more resistance then it should have and thus, making your aim off in it's effort to keep moving.”
 
Aoi gritted her teeth, `She's right.'
 
`Smart girl, she really is a specialist.' Jigoku thought.
 
`This Sota could give Ten-Ten a run for her money.' Were Neji's thoughts.
 
“I could fix it for you.”
 
Aoi glared down at her sword, contemplating it, until finally . . . “Fine.”
 
Sota smirked as Aoi handed over her sword, “You won't regret this.”
 
“I already am.”
 
Sota set about working on the sword -Aoi keeping a watchful eye on her- while Jigoku and Neji talked some more.
 
“So, tell me about yourself.”
 
“Like what?” Jigoku asked.
 
Neji shrugged, “Whatever you want to.”
 
“Well, my whole family used to be doctors; they're dead now.” She added at Neji's questioning look, then continued when he nodded his understanding, “They were great! Even though not one of them was a shinobi; the miracles that my family could perform were endless. Anyway, they worked for the Coudkage, and when he died, it was . . . It was . . .”
 
“Yes? What was it?” Neji asked softly, afraid that he already knew the answer.
 
Jigoku gulped, “It was my family who examined the body . . . looking for the secrets of the Byakugen! I'm so sorry Neji.”
 
All was quiet at that moment, only the sound of the metal hammer hitting Aoi's sword every now and than could be heard. Than: “Were you one of them?”
 
“One of them, who?”
 
“One of the doctors who examined my father's body!”
 
Wincing, Jigoku answered in a small voice: “Yes.” She than averted her gaze, expecting the worst.
 
Any expression that may have been on Neji's face at the moment melted away, “I see. Continue.”
 
“A-After that,” she stuttered, “A lot of people were angry and killed every member of my family, except for me.” She finished with a soft tone.
 
Neji pondered over it while Jigoku told him her story.
 
“I was already a really good doctor, even at such a young age, which is how I could understand why they would attack and kill my whole family.”
 
Even though the anger and hatred from the battle before had rekindled, Neji could feel the sadness pouring off of her body, and he realized that she was actually innocent of this whole ordeal. She was just a doctor, doing what doctors do best, she didn't mean for such a catastrophe to happen.
 
Jigoku sighed, “You'll probably want nothing to do with me now,” she than whispered, “I'll just go.” She got up, only to be stopped by a pair of arms encircling her waist; back drawled up against a sculpted chest.
 
With his face pressed to her neck, Neji mumbled, “No, I don't want you to go.”
 
She stiffened against his torso, but slowly, very slowly, Jigoku relaxed, leaning into the embrace.
 
“Done!” Sota shouted, holding up the sword with both hands.
 
“It's about dang time! It only took you all of five minutes!” Aoi grumbled, walking over to accept her sword back.
 
“I don't think five minutes work will save you from this.” Suddenly, they were surrounded by ninja; four in ANBU outfits, Ibiki, and two Jounin.
 
“Neji, you are a traitor!” Ibiki shouted, “You shall be exiled from the village!”
 
“What? Why?” Shock was written all over his features.
 
“You helped them escape.” A second voice said, sliding the ANBU mask off.
 
“Oh, it's the hot guy I fought!” Aoi jumped up and down, “Hiya!”
 
Kakashi narrowed his eyes, “Do not speak to me.”
 
Aoi stuck her tongue out at that.
 
Genma looked at the three girls, “Wow! Some new babes to play with!”
 
Neji growled, his hold tightening subconsciously around Jigoku's waist, Aoi shuddered, and Sota winked.
 
Ibiki looked at the new girl, `She's probably with them. She'll have to be taken into custody, too!' “Capture them!”
 
Two ANBU went right for Neji, who pushed Jigoku behind him so she wouldn't get hit, another ANBU and Genma headed for Jigoku, who flipped to the trees, getting ready to attack.
 
Kakashi kicked off the ground and head straight for Aoi, who had to dodge, getting farther away from her precious sword.
 
Sasuke moved out after Sota, first using Katon - Goukakyuu no Jutsu, though he missed -if only by a few inches- than took out a kunai, rushing at her.
 
Sota pulled out numerous shuriken, and, applying chakra to them, she leapt into the air -aiming at Sasuke- and let the shuriken fly.
 
Sasuke dodged the shuriken, but was surprised to find one lodged into his bicep from behind, `What? But . . . how?' He thought, before it clicked, `Of course! She was working on that sword! She must be a weapon's specialist! I'll have to be extra careful than.''
 
The battle between these ten people ranged from hand-to-hand combat, to weapons, to jutsu's and back again. But, what is this? Let us take a closer look at those hand seals Sota is performing.
 
Odd, I have never seen this combination before. What jutsu is she to do?
 
Daitoppa no Kiba!” Sota brought her hands to her mouth, blowing a massive amount of wind into the sky, chakra encircling it.
 
All was calm and quiet, and, Sasuke having waited long enough, tensed his muscles to race forward when:
 
BAM!
 
A huge bolt of lighting smashed down to the earth, leveling it in a five-mile radius; the wind around it so strong that it took out the trees before the lightning even reached the ground. Soon, more bolts of lightning were crashing to the ground, everyone scampering out of its way.
 
One of the bolts was headed straight for Zabu-kun, which Aoi had seen, of course; she could barely dodge Kakashi's attacks because she was keeping an eye on him. The fact that she couldn't actually use her left arm because it was still fractured might also have something to do with it, though.
 
Zabu-kun!!” Shrieking, Aoi raced over to him, grabbing the hilt and holding her sword close to her body.
 
Kakashi saw her run, like everything was moving in slow motion; the lighting; the running; the screaming; the grabbing; the lightning, `The lighting!!' His inner thoughts yelled. Not having any time to mull over it, Kakashi leapt to Aoi's side and performed an earth jutsu. He hit the ground, dirt rising up around them in a protective shield.
 
Everyone watched as the lightning hit the shield; held their breath as the lightning drilled into the dirt, and covered their eyes as the lightning smashed the earth, dust clouds sweeping over the entire area.
 
Once the dust cleared, everyone looked around.
 
No shield. No Kakashi. No Aoi.
 
Jigoku's eyes widen as she screamed.
 
$End Chapter$
 
Hope you like it ^-^ Though I'm sorry that there's not a lot of action in it. I can't make any promises, but I'll try to put the excitement back into the next chapter, k?