Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Naruto Work of Fanfiction ❯ The more the merrier! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Look at the previous chapters; I'm tired of typing this.
 
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see a person's stats, you don't have to read them, I'll try to incorporate everything into the story, but I can't promise anything.
 
“Blah” = Talking.
`Blah' = Thinking.
$$ = Separation/Start/End etc.
$$$ = Go to someone else.
 
Name: Narashi Uchiha
 
Hair: Curly and medium brown to mid-back.
 
Eyes: Crystal blue with a stripe of gold/brown in the bottom of the right eye
 
Skin: Pale beyond belief. (Couldn't get a tan if her life depended on it!)
 
Clothes: Red halter with a black rim at the bottom. Semi-tight black pants down to mid-calf that have a red dragon curling up the right leg and around the waist.
Where your Forehead Protector is: Round her waist as a belt.
 
Type of Ninja: Strategist and fire/bomb specialist. (Is also a bit of a Pyromaniac)
 
Weapons: A pair of hair chop sticks that lengthen into Sais. A handheld fan with edges that can cut through most substances and can produce large amounts of fire with little wasted chakra, and when opened shows two dragons curling around a yin/yang symbol with her name in red letters under them.
 
Country Name: Unknown
 
Strength: Is extremely logical and able to think up strategies quickly.
 
Weakness: Gets on people's nerves very easily when she wont shut up about a touchy subject. Tends to be a more then a bit sarcastic. Has a soft spot for small children. Can be a bit over confident.
 
Who you Love: Gaara
 
Anything Special you'd like to add: Has a tattoo on the back of her left shoulder of a Phoenix surrounded by flame. Eyes also get darker or lighter depending on her emotions. Enjoys annoying people and using that 'strategic logic' of hers against them in battles of wits.
 
Something that you're better at then other people: Seeing patterns in people's behavior and reading emotions.
 
Whatever I can't think of: Has an addiction to poutine and iced tea and can NEVER resist their call.
 
History: Was found beaten and bloody (age 6) by Itachi Uchiha the night he killed the clan. She had absolutely no memory of her life and barely knew that the name on her fan was her first name. He healed her and took her with him, training her over the years and giving her a forehead protector that he took from one of the clan as a 'trophy.' When she was 14, he went into another rage and, not wanting to end up like the Uchihas, she ran. Ever since she's been wandering around and exploring the world (though her people skills are still lacking).
 
Suiton: Bakusui Shoha (Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave)
 
Suiton: Goshokuzame (Water Release: Five Eating Sharks)
 
Kaze no Yaiba (Blade of Wind)
 
Renkuudan (Drilling Air Projectile)
 
$Story Start$
 
When the two shinobi returned to the encampment, they were meant with a visage of disorder.
 
The tents were sprawled, flat on the ground, the bags were being hurriedly stuffed, and the three other members of the group ran around like chickens with their heads cut off.
 
“What's going on?” Sota asked, taking a step forward.
 
“We're leaving! Hurry and get your stuff!” Genma shouted over the noise.
 
“Why are we leaving?” This time, Sasuke asked the question.
 
“Jigoku had another vision. A terrible one apparently, she sprang from the tent and started to pack everything.” Neji answered, rolling up his sleeping bag quickly.
 
Sasuke and Sota packed up their stuff, running to catch up when Jigoku started without them.
 
“Hurry up!” She yelled, running down the pathway, “We've got to go!”
 
Soon, the whole team was speeding at top speed through the forest, kicking up dust as the five shinobi ran, the chakra in their heels making the already-blurs seem like just a colorful breeze.
 
$$$
 
You know that feeling you get when you first leave the dream world, when you're floating between it and the waking world? It's euphoric, isn't it?
 
Not for one girl, it wasn't.
 
How do you think you might feel if you woke to your body being poked and prodded? Limbs spread out as far as they would go with chakra sucking shackles around your wrists and ankles?
 
Whatever degree of scared you may think, hers was double.
 
Taking a peek down at her body, the realization that she could see her underwear was shocking, and the fact that there was a guy in the room watching her as well, wasn't helping.
 
He moved, gait proud and strong, until he was standing next to her, peering down with glowing, golden eyes.
 
“It's nice to see you have finally awoken, Aoi.”
 
She furrowed her eyebrows, “How do you know my name?”
 
“My, my, aren't we the forgetful one.” Striding to the other side of the table, hand sweeping across it as he did so, the golden-eyed man turned his attention away from Aoi and began rifling through utensils, “We fought earlier, a few days ago actually. I had just captured myself a new medic-nin when you came bumbling along, ruining my whole plan.”
 
Gasping, Aoi stared up at him, “Orochimaru.”
 
“Precisely.” He hissed, fingers landing on exactly what he was looking for.
 
Turning back to his female prisoner, Orochimaru held up his hand, showing her a needle, one, not used for gathering or deploying, but more to hold things.
 
Or, if you happen to dislike needles, a painful torture apparatus.
 
And Aoi dislikes needles, so much so, in fact, that when she saw it, the pupils of her eyes shrunk to the point of being almost nonexistent.
 
Orochimaru let the point of the needle touch her leg, smirking at the visible flinch she exuded. He than brought the tool higher, running the tip ever-so-slightly along her leg, letting it rest once it got to her stomach.
 
Her wide, unblinking eyes watched every movement, the fear plainly written on her face.
 
Humming a soft tune, he than circled her navel with it once, twice; thrice, before moving up again, just barely above it, where he slowly slide the needle into her peachy flesh; enjoying the way she quivered and how audible her gulp was.
 
“One.” He counted, reaching behind him and picking up three more needles.
 
$$$
 
When the sixth needle was planted into her body, Aoi screamed, the pain only intensified by the horrible memories of her past experiences; eyes squeezed tight enough to bring bright colors into the black world as a few tears ran free.
 
Leaning down, Orochimaru licked one of the teardrops from the side of her face, smirking evilly as she shuddered.
 
“Something's missing though.” He mumbled nonchalantly, tapping his chin, “I got it.” He smiled, moving his hand to her punctured body.
 
With a glide of his long fingers, the small drops of blood that were slowly escaping smeared around her body like an exotic dance, portraying a picture of immense pain and fear.
 
“The fun is just about to begin.”
 
$$$
 
Making their way across the landscape of trees, the forest becoming thicker with every mile covered, the group of five moved relentlessly towards their goal: Save Kakashi; Save Aoi.
 
But, alas, when you run at full speed, using up chakra no less, you tire out extremely fast. So, when night breaks, it gives you a reason to stop without having to let anyone know that you're tired, making them think that you're weak.
 
As Genma went around, picking up branches and such for firewood, Sasuke and Sota went off to get water, leaving Neji and Jigoku to their devices.
 
“Hey, Neji?“ Jigoku started, putting up her tent.
 
“Yep?” He asked, also working on his own tent.
 
With her next whispered words, Neji grew even more apprehensive: “I'm in pain.”
 
He turned quickly to see her fall forward, the tent that was just constructed caving in under the presser.
 
Jumping up, Neji rolled her over, allowing air to once again get to her body, before calling her name, trying to wake her up.
 
And wake up she did. Eyelids opening the tiniest bit, she smiled weakly, ”My hero.”
 
Laughing, Neji moved her to his lap, “Is there anything I can do to help relieve the pain?”
 
“Well, a hot-spring might help.”
 
He nodded down at her, than, activating his Byakugen, looked around, trying to spot anything that could be remotely construed as a hot spring.
 
“I see one.” He mumbled, standing up with Jigoku in his arms. Turning to Genma, who had just walked back he told him where they were going, ignoring the perverted grin on Genma's face.
 
Once they were at the spring, Neji set her down, leaning her body against a rock, “You can go from here right?”
 
At these words, Jigoku's whole face flared a bright red, “Well . . . umm . . . you see-”
 
Neji sighed, he knew exactly what was wrong, “Pain to much for you?”
 
At her slow nod, Neji sighed, `Obviously, this pain is worse than I had originally thought, if it could make it hard for her body to work properly.'
 
Going down in a crouch, he stared at her for a moment, trying to come up with a solution, `I could undress her without looking, but if I leave he in there by herself, something may happen . . . I don't think she'll like option two very much, but, it's the only thing I can think of right now.'
 
“If I, “ he started, voice not as strong as he would have liked it to be, “If I get into the hot-spring with you, I can make sure that you don't drown.”
 
Jigoku gulped, weighing the two, `If I don't go in, I'll be in excruciating pain, but, if I go in with him, than at least the pain will ease up a bit.' Finally coming to the decision that embarrassment was better than pain, she gave her consent, making sure that he knew, if he peeked, even once, at her body, she would make his world one of excruciating pain.
 
Sweat dropping, Neji closed his eyes, his Byakugen off a while ago, and worked the clothes from Jigoku's body, squeezing his eyes tightly closed when he thought they may open.
 
Once done, he then draped the clothes over her body, opening his eyes again when she gave the O.K. Telling her to keep her eyes closed as well, he than striped of his own clothes, lifting Jigoku into his arms again.
 
After the clothes that had draped protectively over her nude form were gone, and his eyes were once again closed, Neji stepped into the water, going further in until the water came up to his waist.
 
Slowly he bent, sitting down on the smooth rocks, Jigoku in his lap.
 
Receiving a mumble that she was covered Neji opened his eyes and peered down at her, “Is it helping?”
 
“A little.” She blushed, not looking at him.
 
Smirking, Neji lowered his mouth to her ear and whispered, “I know a way to make you feel even better.”
 
“H-How?” She asked, shakily, turning her head slightly to look at him. But upon seeing the huge smirk that graced his features, the blush that was slowly subsiding, returned full force. “Uh . . . no, that's Ok.” She laughed nervously, looking away again.
 
“Are you sure?” He cooed seductively, earning an “Eep” from her.
 
$$$
 
It had been only half an hour, but the steam from the hot spring had grown so much in thickness that Neji could hardly see the girl still seated in his lap.
 
“I think it's time to go.” And with that, he stood, moving out of the water and towards the bank.
 
You know those few situations where you can't tell if you're cursed or the luckiest person in the world?
 
As Neji went to step out of the water -not needing to have his eyes closed from the thickness of the steam- his foot hit the embankment of ground, and with the young girl in his arms, it was hard to catch himself, so he did the next best thing: Flipped them around.
 
Jigoku blinked down at Neji, faces a centimeter apart, and naked bodies squished together.
 
Blushing, she tried to get up, having gained back a little strength from the searing water, but couldn't; muscular arms tightly wrapped around her waist held her in place.
 
“Ehh, Neji?”
 
A growl was the only response as the male under her shifted, allowing her to know exactly how he felt at the moment.
 
Gulping, Jigoku once again made to get up, but soon found that it was quite difficult when you had a toned body pressing you into the hard ground and lips sucking at your own.
 
Hands wondered down her body, tracing over every dip and curve, almost becoming feisty when a moan of approval sounded.
 
His lips left hers, trailing hot, smoldering kisses down her neck, while his hands found themselves lingering on her chest.
 
“Yo, Neji!”
 
Quickly, Neji dropped to his side, covering Jigoku as Genma walked into the clearing.
 
“Whoa, dude! Sorry, didn't know you two were getting' it on.” Genma said, turning around, “Just came to say that Sasuke and Sota are back; they want you both to hurry up so you can start planning what to do when we save Kakashi.”
 
“And Aoi!” Jigoku squeaked.
 
“Yeah, her too.” He mumbled, than looked over his shoulder with a grin, “Having fun?”
 
“LEAVE!” Neji's voice boomed, promising death if he didn't.
 
“Yes sir!” Genma laughed, running back to the camp.
 
“Sorry about that.” Neji muttered, sitting up and grabbing their clothes.
 
“It's ok.” Taking her clothes from him quickly, Jigoku dressed as fast as possible, standing up and leaving with Neji once he was done.
 
$$$
 
“Alright, depending on how far away we'll be when we save them, it could take a week or so to get back.” Neji drew a circular pattern into the ground, making two small circles on either side to represent Konoha, and the kidnapped ones, “I say that we first find a good hiding spot on our way there, incase, on our way back, we're all tired and can't support Hatake-san or-” At that he looked to Jigoku, who mumbled `Aoi', tired of them not remembering her name.
 
While he spoke, though, Neji had drawn another, smaller circle into the line of the big one, indicating a spot to stay, “Right, after we've recuperated -if we had too- we'll continue for Konoha, expanding as little energy as possible, for I'm sure we'll be sought after.”
 
At the nod of understanding from everyone, he continued, “Once we reach Konoha,” he drew over the what was left of the space between the hiding spot circle and the Konoha circle, showing them that they would be home, “One of us will go to the Hokage's and warn her of any enemy-nin that could be chasing us, understood?”
 
Again, they all nodded, incorporating everything to mind.
 
$$$
 
Everyone was feed, and it was once again time to sleep, Genma was first as usual, Sasuke and Sota heading off to train, though, what kind of training is for you to decide.
 
Jigoku blushed, sneaking a peak at Neji who was busing himself by putting out the fire.
 
She cleared her throat, not really knowing what to say, or how to begin it.
 
“Umm . . . Neji-”
 
“I'm going to bed.” He interrupted, turning to move to the tent that they shared.
 
“Oh, ok.” She said quietly, watching him leave.
 
Undoing the straps and zipper and his shirt, Neji pulled it off, looked over his shoulder and smirked, than walked into the tent.
 
A fire would have been the only light they had, until Neji took his shirt off, then Jigoku's face burned brightly for it; and even if the fire was still going, it would pale in comparison to the beacon that shone off of her face.
 
$$$
 
A once flawless arm was soon covered in scars; small holes from needles, long strips from knives, even double puncture marks from fangs, and the only thing he had to say for himself was . . . Nothing.
 
Exactly that, nothing, merely a twisted laugh of enjoyment as the young girl was slowly bleeding to death. Though, he had to give her credit; everyone else that he had ever tortured would faint before he even made it past the needles.
 
“There's hope for you yet,” He whispered, running long fingers over her collarbone.
 
Half lidded eyes looked up at him, the pain that coursed through her body still evident in them
 
“That's enough for now, don't want to destroy my new toy so soon, now do I?” Cupping her chin he moved her head side to side, thus making her indicate `no' without the use of words.
 
“Oh more fun!” He suddenly realized that she had only enough energy in her body to keep her eyes open, which brought another sadistic grin to his face.
 
Unbinding her from the table, Orochimaru sat Aoi up, moving her limbs into odd positions.
 
“She's like a living puppet,” The mutter was a mistake, as it brought back memories from his Akatsuki days, the bad ones.
 
Aoi's limp body smashed into the wall, the smack to her face having been hard enough to fling her to it, while old wounds reopened and news ones grew.
 
“Uh oh, I think I hurt my dolly.” Crouching down, Orochimaru moved her jaw, and, using a slightly higher voice, said, “Oh no, my Lord Orochimaru, I am fine. I love pain, it brings me pleasure.”
 
“Good. Seeing you in pain brings me pleasure as well.” He lifted her into his arms, calling the servant over to take his doll to the cage with his other prisoner.
 
$$$
 
The bars creaked open, signifying that someone was coming, `It better not be-`
 
“Aoi!” Kakashi yelled, seeing her body tossed in like yesterdays trash.
 
She rolled to a stop in front of him, not moving.
 
Crawling over to her, Kakashi cursed the ball and chains that weighed him down, keeping him away from her battered body. He would not give up; he would reach her! Even though he was also wearing the chakra-sucking shackles, he at least had enough energy to move, given that he didn't try going to far, considering that he had a ball and chain on every limb.
 
But this is what ninjas do; they persist. It does not matter how tiresome a situation may end up as, or how much energy that had to be put forth to get the job done, as long as the ninja completed the mission, the rest was irrelevant.
 
And that is exactly what he did; Kakashi pulled the annoying round weights, exerting every ounce of his strength, just to get to the other side of the cell, and checked on the beaten girl, finding a faint pulse in her discolored arm.
 
As he stared down at the young, broken girl, he once again cursed, not the weights, not the cell, not even the fact that he was shirtless, shoeless, and weaponless, just that she had to be there with him, enduring it more so then he.
 
A groan resounded from the girl, regaining his attention as her head turned toward him black and blue, puffy eye the only thing he could see under the messy, rich-topsoil colored hair.
 
“Are you ok?” Stupid question, he knew, but it was the only thing the great Hatake Kakashi, copy ninja extraordinaire, could think of.
 
With a slightly narrowing of the once vibrant green eye, Aoi turned her head away again, tortured and humiliated all in the same two days; it couldn't get any worse right? Than a thought plagued her:
 
What would he do with her sword?
 
$$$
 
Dawn approached all to soon as the group woke up, had a small breakfast, and headed out.
 
Jigoku was still getting over the pains that coursed through her body when she suddenly became frantic, “The signals becoming weaker! It's getting harder to tell where she is!”
 
Looking at each other with wide eyes, the shinobi ran faster, faster then before, not only worried that they would lose the signal and not find Kakashi or Aoi, but also worried that they would be dead before they could reach them.
 
Just as they were passing over an extremely thick part of the woods, a dangerous-feeling chakra spiked up, halting everyone in their tracks.
 
It was to late to hide their chakra, might as well go with it then.
 
“Whose there?” Neji called out, feet and hands shifting to a fighting stance.
 
A kunai was caught in deft fingers, the poisoned tip all too conspicuous to the Hyuuga as the slim splattered to the ground, sizzling in its wake.
 
“Look out!” Genma yelled.
 
Shooting into the air, a gouge appeared in the ground where they had been standing, the kinetic energy that was passed through from the sword to the earth, making the dirt and rocks fly about everywhere.
 
“I missed,” sounded a harsh voice as the blue-skinned man stood up, leaning against his sword.
 
“I was not expecting it to hit.” This time it was a soft, pleasant voice; all, though, heard the undertone of evil and power that coursed through it.
 
“Itachi!” Sasuke growled, taking hold of a kunai.
 
“Little brother. How nice it is to see you.”
 
“Brother?” Sota asked, glancing at Sasuke from the corner of her eye, before looking to Itachi, “You two don't look anything alike.”
 
“You will show Itachi-sama respect!” Yelled the shark-man, swing the sword onto his shoulder.
 
“Kisame.”
 
“Yes, my lord.” With so few words, the shark-man, Kisame, knew exactly what Itachi wanted.
 
Springing up, Kisame did the `Suiton: Bakusui Shoha', water spewing from his mouth and covering a great deal of the earth.
 
As the group of five went into the trees, Itachi disappeared from sight, leaving Kisame in the waist deep water.
 
Smirking down at Jigoku, who stood next to himself, Neji started: “Ready to fight again, or do you still feel weak?”
 
She glared but jumped from the branch, kunai in hand while yelling: “Are you?!”
 
Neji shook his head, and went after her, preparing for anything that might come.
 
Sasuke, on the other hand, had his Sharingan activated and was looking for Itachi's chakra, when it suddenly appeared behind him.
 
Ducking, Sasuke swept his foot out, Itachi back flipping over it and landing on the next branch.
 
Smirking, Itachi held his arms out wide, motioning for Sasuke to go to him.
 
With a face of confusion, Sasuke asked: “What are you doing?”
 
“Aww, can't a big brother give his little brother a hug?” Came the sneer reply.
 
“NO! I hate you with a passion that boils my blood whenever I lay eyes on you.”
 
As Sota looked back and forth between the two sharing a jest of a conversation, Neji and Jigoku were battling Kisame and his sword, Samehada.
 
Landing with a `splash', the two shinobi stood in the freezing water, staring Kisame down.
 
Smirking, Kisame showed off his razor-sharp teeth, before slowly bending down, eyes never leaving his prey.
 
Once his fingers touched the water, and the swirl of chakra was visable to Neji, he shouted at Jigoku: “Get out of the water!!”
 
She turned towards him, about to ask why, but it was to late, Kisame had shouted `Suiton: Goshokuzame', and five sharks exploded out of the water, chomping down on Neji.
 
Gasping in shock, Jigoku watched as Neji slipped to his knees, the water stained red from his profuse bleeding.
 
She ran over to him, getting closer and closer when a shark flailed about in front her, haulting any further progress.
 
“Neji!” She called desperately, trying to get him to look at her.
 
Head tilted down, Neji stared at his hair floating about in the red water with lidded eyes, `If I don't do something, I'll die. I'm losing too much blood to fast.'
 
With that thought, Neji pushed himself back to his feet, standing, even if he was a little bent at the waist, and wobbly.
 
“You don't look so good,” Kisame said, “Maybe you should lie down. My sharks will take care of you!”
 
As a team, the sharks swam at Neji again, mouths open in their ready attack to devour him.
 
And as a team, they fell, water returning to water as a green chakra scouple cut through their liquid bodies.
 
Kisame scoffed, mad that a little wisp of a girl could have taken down his chakra sharks so easily.
 
“Are you ok?!” Jigoku panicked, helping Neji balance.
 
“I'm fine.” He grumbled, arm moving over the girl's shoulder.
 
“Yeah right.” Touching his chest lightly, a green light glowed from her hand, starting the healing process.
 
“I won't let you heal him!” Kisame yelled, running at them with his Samehada drawn.
 
A senbon clinked as it hit the sword, stopping Kisame in surprise.
 
“I'm still here.” Genma said angrily, `I can't believe they forgot about me!'
 
“What do you matter? You can't do anything,” smirked Kisame.
 
“Oh yes I can.” And this time, Genma was the one to smirk, right before he flung his hands into a set of seals and performed the `Kaze no Yaiba', a whirlwind enveloping his hand.
 
Kisame's eyes widened, `I didn't know he could use such a technique. This is going to be harder then I thought.'
 
With wind blade ready, Genma raced at Kisame, who sunk down into the water and came up behind him, slashing out with his Samehada.
 
Jumping up, Genma spun quickly in the air, and brought his wind sword down upon the water bunshin.
 
Leaning back as far as he could go without falling, Genma saw the huge sword fly over him before disappearing from sight.
 
Standing straight again, Genma's hazel eyes peered around the water; no one was there, Jigoku and Neji having left to the trees.
 
`Renkuudan!'
 
A giant blast of wind hit Genma in the back, flinging him forward and into a tree.
 
As luck would have it, Genma had raised his whirlwind arm a second before that, chopping the tree in half, and softening his landing.
 
But all to soon, more blasts of wind came his way, bombarding the wind sword and shattering it.
 
“Easy.” Kisame growled, laughing with his roguish voice, as Genma stood up warily; body in slight pain and his head thumping with the sound Kisame produced.
 
$$$
 
Itachi glared at Sasuke, hand squeezing his throat while pinning him to the tree.
 
“Give up little brother, you can not harm me.”
 
“He might not be able too, but I can!” Yelled a feminine voice as a kunai, imbued with lightening, spun out towards him, reaching Mach speeds.
 
With a parting smirk, Itachi disappeared, the kunai imbedding itself into the trunk of the tree.
 
An electric spark zapped Sasuke on the cheek, the small spot turning a light shade of red.
 
Feeling a familiar presence, Itachi sneered, “Well, I can see you do not have what I am looking for, so, I must depart. Good bye, dear brother.” And with that, he left, Kisame following right after.
 
Everyone looked at each other, wondering what that had been about.
 
`I don't know what you're up to Itachi,' Sasuke thought, `but I will find out.'
 
Once the gang was back together, -Sasuke angry; Sota confused and worrying over the red blotch on his cheek; Neji paler then normal from the loss of blood but standing; Jigoku extremely tired from the chakra use and with how much effort it took to hold back the pain she felt through the psychic link; and Genma's head pounding while his body was racked with shudders from the blow it took with the air burst- they headed out, ready to continue the search of their missing friends.
 
This chapter in their lives does not end here though, no, we still have a bit to go, so hold tight and read what is to come!
 
$$$
 
“Ok, I think it's been long enough.” A young woman with curly brown hair stood up from her hiding place, crystal blue eyes checking out her surroundings, “Good, he's gone.” She whispered, hopping from her spot and running through the forest, chakra fueling her feet.
 
“Well, I can see you do not have what I am looking for, so, I must depart. Good bye, dear brother.”
 
She stopped, hearing a voice up ahead, `No, that can't be, I thought he was far away! It's like he hardly moved.'
 
Quickly, she hid her chakra and jumped into the trees, using a camouflage jutsu.
 
Two men passed under her, running in the direction she had just come from, a few minutes after they went by, a small group flew out as well, probably chasing them, was her thought.
 
`Hey, people! Maybe there's a smart one with them, I haven't had a good conversation in quite some time.'
 
Letting the jutsu go, she swooped from the branch and raced after them, letting her chakra be known.
 
$$$
 
“Now what?” Sasuke asked irritably, the chakra of this unknown person tingling his senses.
 
“Hey!”
 
The group came to a halt, barely managing to stop before crashing into the young woman that stood before them now.
 
“The names Uchiha Narashi.”
 
Sasuke's eyes widened, `Uchiha?!'
 
$End Chapter$
 
Sorry for the wait, my computer's motherboard died. I could have typed on someone else's computer until I got my new one, but I can't do that. It doesn't feel right. Hope you like the chapter! -^ ^-