Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto's School ❯ Naruto's First Day of School: The Race ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Naruto's First Day of School: The Race
 
 
Everyone gets on the start line and Gai sensei yells “START!” Naruto is about to run but the weights are too heavy for him and he falls straight to the ground and everyone runs over him. Sasuke jumps in front of everyone and says “Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!” and fire fills the track in front of a lot of the other people. Rock Lee is running and laughing at Naruto and he runs straight into the fire. A couple other ninja's jumped over or ran around the fire. Naruto is still at the start line and Sakura is running in 5th place and nothing bad has happened to her. Ino is running next to her and Sakura jumps back and sets off the tags and Ino explodes high into the sky. Inner Sakura screams “YES, I FINALLY GOT REVENGE FOR HER PUTTING MY BALD PICTURES ON YOUTUBE, CHA!!!!!!!!!” Inner Sasuke says “SHUT UP!” Inner Naruto says “YOU SHUT UP!!!!” Then Rock Lee comes running burned in flames and Inner Rock Lee says “ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!!!” Everyone runs in awkward silence. Then Jiraya has to tell Gai-sensei something important so he walks up to him and Naruto turns into Sexy no Jutsu Naruto and says “Jiraya, please…please pick me up and run me to the finish line.” Jiraya picks up and Naruto and they both fall over from the weights. Then Sasuke and Sakura are the closest to the finish line and they both jump for it. Sasuke passes the line first and gets up. Sakura looks depressed and Gai-sensei walks up to Sasuke and says “You win!!!!! You get to skip this class!!! I have never seen someone beat Lee so I will add the whole YEAR!!!!” Sasuke just walks away and Sakura takes off her headband and starts to hit Gai-sensei with it and Gai-sensei starts to run away. Sakura is chasing him and she is screaming “COME BACK HERE!!!!!” Then the bell for P.E. rings and everyone is happy that they can finally change out of the Rock Lee/ Gai-sensei suit.