Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ One Night in Town ❯ One Night in Town ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
One Night in Town

By Fennec Fox Girl



"Hey, Tenten." a very annoyed Neji asked. "Once again, what?" a very happy yet pissed off Tenten replied. "..." Tenten looked back at the silent Neji that she was dragging down the streets of Konoha. It was approximitly 9:47 p.m., and the only sounds that could be heard were the loud noises coming from the Uchiha mansion, which was now right in front of tehm. "Well, here we are!" Tenten smiled, looking as innocent as she could, being that Neji was now glaring at her. "You dragged me down here to the Uchiha's mansion?" Neji looked at Tenten with his must-i-tell-you-again face. "You know that we don't get along." Tenten's smile didn't fade. "That's why he invited everyone else, too." Tenten grabbed Neji's hand gently. "C'mon! Please!" Tenten put on her puppy-dog face. Neji looked at her for a second, and then he gave in. "...fine..." he said quietly. "Alright, let's go!" Tenten began to walk up to the uchiha's door when all of the sudden someone had appeared in front of Neji and her. "Oh my gosh! Hey, *hiccup*, Neji and Tenten, thish party is *hiccup* awshome!" It was Naruto who had appeared in front of them, and it seems that he was indeed drunk. Shocking? Not really. Naruto then proceded to run like an idiot back inside. Tenten followed after him inside, Neji proceding to unwillingly follow after. Tenten led herself and Neji into the living room, where all of the rookies were. "Hey guys, were-" Tenten stopped her sentence mid-way. "..." Neji didn't even bother to comment on what he was seeing.

Sasuke had gotten Sakura drunk, and they were now in the kitchen doing some unknown things. To make things worse, Ino, and even Temari and Gaara, were busy chugging down glasses of Sake in their current drinking contest. Naruto had challenged a drunken Kiba to a drunk fight, both of them agreeing that Akamaru was judge. Shikamaru had fallen asleep on the couch, and Hinata was currently the judge of the drinking contest. And last, Choji was busy scarfing down 20 bags of chips in 10 minutes flat. Where the hell does he put all this junk food?!? "Uh, hey, guys." Tenten said, taking a seat at the table. Neji pulled out the seat next to her and sat down, not saying anything. "H-hello, Tenten and Neji. W-would you like t-to participate in this d-drinking c-contest?" Hinata stuttered as she grabbed the sake bottle. "Sure, why not!" Tenten said back. "O-okay." Hinata poured her a glass and handed it to her. She also made one for Neji, even though he hadn't said a word since he entered Uchiha's mansion. Tenten quickly grabbed her glass and swallowed it all at once. Her insides tingled as it burned down her throat. "Whoa...okay, your turn, Neji-kun!" Tenten smiled at him and pulled him into a hug. 'Wow, it's amazing how fast she can get drunk...' Neji thought to himself, picking up his glass. Drinking it down slowly, Neji placed his cup down on the table and sat there as if nothing happened. He was unaffected. Great...Hyuuga Neji does not get drunk. No matter how many glasses of sake you give him. He may get sick, yes, but not drunk.

After 2 hours of constant partying, Neji decided it was time to leave. "Bye, Guysh! See you nexsht time!" As Tenten stood to get up, all of that drink she had caused her legs to get rather wobbly, and therefore she fell back into her chair. "Tenten." Neji said as he went over to her and picked her up in his arms. He then put her on his back and departed from the uchiha mansion. All wouldv'e went well if he hadn't participated in the secret dressing game. He was now wearing a skirt and his hair was tied in pigtails. My, my, what a party. Neji placed Tenten down by a tree and quickly changed back into his outfit. His hair was back down in it's usual Hyuuga Neji hairdo. "Thank the lord..." he whispered. "Yooooooooooossshhh!!!! Yes, Neji! Please, thank the lord for our youth!! Woooooooooooohhhh!" Lee shouted out. Neji was reluctant to look up to where he heard Lee's voice. Up ontop of Sasuke's roof was Rock Lee, tied up and hand-cuffed to Sasuke's chimney. Next to him was Kankuro. He was smirking uncontrollably, and in his left hand was a basket. Full of what, you say? Why, it was full of defenseless little rabbits. Kankuro had decided that tonight was the night he would chuck rabitts at any moving object he saw, including Lee and Shino, who was not seen because he was hiding on the other side of the chimney where Kankuro could not see him. Kankuro noticed Neji and proceded to chuck rabbits at him. Neji quickly ran down the street towards...wait, where were they going. "Tenten...where do you live?" Neji asked, looking at her. "I *hiccup* live, uh......somewhere..." She replied, looking at him like half of his face was missing. "I can tell you..." a mysterious, girly voice said. Neji, being his calm, stoic, self, slowing glanced over at where the voice was heard, which was near a couple of dumpsters in an alley.

Then the person suddenly jumped out of the shadows. "Oh my god!" Neji yelled. It just so happened that Michael Jackson was camping out in the village alleys of Konoha. "Oh, come on!!!" He shouted. "Why can't I just get a simple 'hi'! The nerve..." Neji stared at him as he did his Michael Jackson stance, then the moonwalk. He then proceeded to take off down the street. "I'll be back!! I'll be-oh, my leg!!!" Neji stared in awe. "Oh no! There, there, little opposums. Was that your dumpster I slept in?!?" Neji watched as the opposums each took their turns at beating the crap out of him. "Oh dear Mama!" That was the last we ever heard of him.

As Neji approached the Hyuuga household, Tenten was able to stand so he put her down. She just couldn't quite remember where she lived. "Oh, Neji-kun!" she hugged Neji from behind, preventing him from moving. He turned around to look at her. "Tenten, it's late. C'mon." he went to move, but Tenten pushed him down onto the ground. She brought her head down next to his ear,and whispered "Stupid Boy...I love you." If Neji had heard correctly, Tenten called him stupid. No, after that. Was it "I love you?" Tenten pulled him out of his daydream by planting a rough kiss on his soft lips. Neji had tried to push her off, but the way she kissed him just made him forget about bed. He accepted her by forcing his tounge into her mouth, french kissing her. He pulled back for air, and before he knew it Tenten was asleep. He leaned in and whispered to her "Stupid Girl...I love you, too..." He then picked her up and they both departed off to his bedroom. My, my, what a night.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Please review if you can and tell me what you thought!