Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Out Clubbing ❯ The Club ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

------------
Out Clubbing
By Alden
------------

Her steps touch the floor as gracefully as an angel's might while she dances, merely brushing it before they sweep into another movement. Her arms drape around another figure's neck, her beautiful face shining with happiness, her mouth opened in laughter. The dress she'd chosen, a pale pink cloth hemmed with silver thread, seems to hang off her, seeming a mere extensuion of herself instead of a garment to be removed later.As the music slides slowly to it's tasteful stop, she smiles softly and bows her head a little, before walking off to a table.

The watcher, who had gazed at her with adoration just moments earlier, now sits back in his chair casually as she returns, smiling. He bites into his cigarette a little bit, before spitting it into the ashtray and smiling at the woman across the table from him, who is sitting down and running her hands through her hair.

"That felt so wonderful..." the woman says, pointing her flame-red eyes in his direction. He smiles a bit, and nods slightly.

"Yeah, it was beautiful... I don't think Iruka was that good of a dancer, though..." the man replies coyly.

"Oh yeah? He danced better than you do," his partner challenges quickly, eyes flashing.

"That a challenge? If my wallet can feed Chouji's appetite, I can at least dance better than that drunk idiot," the man snorts in annoyance.

The woman almost laughs. "Iruka? Drunk? That's about as probable as you quitting your disgusting habit..." The woman crinkles her nose at the ashtray, which was almost full, as she watches him put out another cigarette. "We've only been here an hour, you know..."

"I know, so what? I have about as much lung cancer as Gai does... Anyways, I'm going to prove you wrong. Up. Now," The man says, without any demand in his voice.

The woman looks at him, raises her eyebrows, grabs his hand, and pulls him up, tugging him towards the dance floor...

.:.Ende.:.

-----

Never done these two before...