Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ SetUp ❯ Lost Cherryblossoms ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two
Disclaimer: All rights reserved. Doumo arigatona! Thanks for the reviews.
“My love is not a bottle which you just throw and recycle.”
Sakura's POV
I received another message coming from DarKsaiNt telling me to go to the shrine… that's weird.
The summer breeze went through me. There will be an upcoming festival near the shrine, which is the exact date of the set-up. I wonder what the yukata looks like. Let me see…
Whoa! This yukata sure looks cute! It has the pattern of the Cherryblossoms, plus, it's pink! I tried wearing it and I saw myself becoming red.
“The boy might not like me… I have a huge forehead. I don't know what his expression might be. “ I said to myself.
The day finally came. I was walking along the breezy summer night. It was a full moon; the Cherryblossoms were swept by the wind as I smiled to myself.
I was near to the shrine's entrance when I saw that dull expression again. The dumb face of Sasuke.
I tried to ignore him but I saw something. That name, DarKsaiNt. I remembered the message from my phone. But… but… no way.
He's the boy? I can't go with him! No! Not in a million years!
“So you're DancingCherryblossoms?” Sasuke asked.
“What are you talking about?”
“I got a message, saying the person who has the name meaning “Cherryblossoms” is the lady.”
“But… but…”
“Since we're here, there's no turning back. I may be expressionless for you, but I am certainly not going to leave a girl alone.” He took my hand and pulled me inside the shrine.
I felt a bit warmth from him. He pulled me to different stalls, which made me happy. I feel one part of my heart is now warm…
As I was looking at him, I know he tries to have my forgiveness. I know that, despite of all the threats I gave to him, he doesn't give up.
Sasuke's POV
I saw Sakura staring at me. I gave her an expressionless look. Sakura just turned her head away from me.
I saw the moonlight shone on our table… the wind swept the Cherryblossoms, making it a terrific night.
I suddenly asked, “Do you forgive me?”
Sakura laughed heartlessly. “I told you, it wouldn't be easy. We might be together but this is only a set-up. Get me? I may have came here with you but the thing is, I am absent-minded when you're around. So, my answer is NO.” She stood up, got her bag and left me alone.
All of a sudden, someone grabbed Sakura away. I tried to stop but, that ninja's too fast. Damn it. He left a note saying,
Sasuke,
I'll give her back if you come back.
Orochimaru
SASUKE!”
The next day I went to Tsunade-sama's office. I reported what I saw last night. Tsunade stood up and said, “I will not allow you to go there. It's too dangerous. I will send jounins to return Sakura back.”
“I won't comply.”
“Understand the fact that you are the main target. Sakura is just the bait for you to go back to Orochimaru. He can control you with your seal, so I won't.” Tsunade explained. I didn't care. I got out of the office, but was stopped by Kakashi-sensei.
“Let me pass.” I said.
“Tsunade-sama, I would take care of guarding Sasuke.”
“Go ahead. Stop him from going to Orochimaru.” Tsunade said. Guess I had no choice but to fight. I tried to punch Kakashi-sensei but I fell unconscious before I even made my move.
Sakura's POV
I tried to kick and pound my hands and legs to the ninja who is kidnapping me. I tried to make some hand seals but I fell unconscious.
When I woke up, I saw myself in a dark place. Only torches lighted around the dim place. I tried to walk but I saw myself with chains on my feet. “Anyone there?” I shouted. No one replied.
I was still wearing my yukata. Thank goodness, I thought I was raped.
I suddenly heard footsteps, I couldn't see anything. Dammit the place is too dark. I heard a sudden laugh, then I felt myself being carried. I tried to let go but he wouldn't.
“Please let me go! LET ME GO!” I shouted.
Please give me suggestions. I might not be able to update much for our upcoming sports fest. Thanks for all reviews!