Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Trouble Going ❯ New Friends and Old Friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Recap
“When do I leave?” Naruto asked.
“Tomorrow, if possible.” Naruto nodded again.
Chapter 2
Naruto sat the last of his boxes on the floor of his new living room. He looked around admiring how large the apartment was.
“It's bigger than half the places I've been to saw far!” Naruto said to himself. He turned around and plopped onto his bed laying his hands under his head. He glanced at his clock. 11:30 Pm and sighed. Tomorrow I start school. He felt his eye's wear on him and finally shut, he drifted off into a deep sleep.
He was a child again and surrounded by darkness. That's all he saw was a blanket of darkness. He turned around to see darkness. Nothingness.
“You think that was all you were going to get boy!” A voice boomed around him. Still turning, still nothing.
“You may have scars! But I'm not done until you break!” The voice boomed again.
“No…” Naruto said as he turned to face his Uncle. The man stood two feet taller than him. His hair fire red and eye's that matched. He wore the black trench coat that covered all over his body. Naruto tightened his fists and backed up slowly.
“This isn't real.” Naruto whispered to himself. The man laughed at the cowering boy.
“You're parents left you to me boy! NO one else!” The man said. There was a flash and the faces of his parents looked at him with tears in their eyes. Then there was a strong hand on his shoulder, five year old Naruto looked up into the eyes of his Uncle Kyuubi and screamed.
Naruto sat up quickly and looked to the clock. 5:30 Am. He sighed and pulled himself out of bed and into the bathroom a crossed the hall. He took a long shower to calm down a little before stepping out and grabbed his towel. After he got it wrapped around his waist he walked back into his room where he picked up his school uniform. They were black ironed pants, with a white button up shirt that had a leaf symbol on the collar. His jacket was black with red outlining it. He sighed and began to change. After he had fully gotten his black socks with his black Nikes on, he looked to the clock again. An hour left, maybe I should wake up at five every morning. Naruto thought for a second before shaking his head and looking in the mirror.
“I look like I'm in Japan again or something.” Again shaking his head he left his room and headed into the kitchen to get some breakfast. After he finished eating he grabbed his new car keys along with his new house keys. Made his way out of the apartment and locked the door behind him. He made his way down from his forth level apartment and out into the parking lot. He hit the unlock button and got into his red Ferrari. Naruto smiled he liked having a ride. He got in and made it to the school in recode time. When he pulled in he noticed a lot of the girls gawking when don't they he thought. He stepped out and headed straight to the office he had a smile on his face and nodded to some of the people who waved at him. That's when he heard them start cheering near the front he turned to see a Black F50 Ferrari pull into the school building and pull right up beside his own car. Naruto turned before he saw who got out of the car and headed to the office once again. Once inside the woman from the front desk jumped up from her book and looked him over.
“You must be Mr. Uzumaki.” Naruto nodded. “Yes come this way. Jiraiya is waiting for you in his office.” The lady walked back to a door and knocked on it.
“YYes?” Came a man's voice from inside the room.
“Umm Jiraiya, Mr. Uzumaki is here.” There was fumbling inside the room before the door flung open to reveal an old man with a white bread that hung low. He had markings on his face and a big smile. He had on a gray business suit that didn't looked ironed it was gray and the jacket's buttons were half way buttoned. He motioned for Naruto to enter which he did. Jiraiya quickly made his way around to his desk as Naruto sat down in front.
“Yes Naruto, Tsunade has told me so much about you. I assume she will be arriving soon.”
“Yes she has to transfer over here and that takes a few days. But knowing her she'll be here the latest tomorrow evening the earliest in a few hours.” Naruto grinned that woman was always in a hurry, even though she does nothing but worry about him or drink. Naruto doesn't even know why the lady is the chief of police; she'd do better in a hospital or something. She has a medic degree yet she works for the police it really never made sense to Naruto.
“Yeah my sister is always like that when she cares about someone. Well Naruto here's you're schedule. I'll call someone up to bring you to class.” Jiraiya handed Naruto a piece of paper then hit the intercom.
“Mrs. Pixel can you send Mr. Uchiha up here so he can show Mr. Uzumaki to his first class?” He spoke then let go of the button.
“Yes sir.” The intercom spoke. After a few minutes the door to the office opened and in walked a young boy.
“Ah Sasuke glad you could make it. This is Naruto Uzumaki he just transferred here so I was hoping you could show him around.” Jiraiya said.
Naruto stood and turned around. There was only one way to describe the person who stood in front of him and that was perfect. He had perfect hair style that jetted in the back. His eyes were midnight black and Naruto shuddered at that thought of those eye's looking into his very soul. His face was in what looked like a cross between a smirk and a scowl. His school uniform was perfect and up to code. Everything about him just screamed perfect and Naruto hated that. He looked flawless; he even stood there as if he owned the world. But Naruto being the nice guy he was gave the boy a smile before turning back to Jiraiya.
Sasuke couldn't put to words about boy in the office. He wasn't expecting to be quaking at the boy but he couldn't help it he has never seen someone so… amazing. He had golden locks that looked as if it was permanent bed head but it perfectly framed his angelic face. His hair also had a red tint to it as the sun hit it. He had three whisker like scars on both of his cheeks, and the most beautiful eyes Sasuke had ever laid eye's on. They were like staring at the sky on a cloud less day. The school uniform fit his girlish form perfectly with every curve and muscle. Everything about him just screamed innocent. Sasuke took a minute to look his new school mate over before answering the headmaster.
“Yeah. Come on then.” Sasuke's check out went unnoticed by Naruto but not my Jiraiya who smirked at Sasuke. Who just turned and walk back out the door. Naruto said goodbye to the headmaster and ran after his chaperon.
“Hey wait up.” Naruto said as he rounded the corner in the hallway outside of the office and bumped into a large guy who in his opinion shouldn't be in a high school. This man easily stood two maybe three feet over Naruto. He was wide someone you would assume would be in football with all that muscle. His hair was a dirty blond, Naruto wasn't sure if it was because of the color or there was really dirt all the way though it, it seemed dirt was what the guy bathed in. He had dull blue eyes and his uniform didn't fit him at all. The buttons of the shirt looked about ready to pop off any minute. The pants didn't look any better for they weren't ironed and had small holes in some areas. Naruto had stumbled back a little then regained his balance.
“Sorry about that. Didn't see where I was going, won't happen again.” Naruto said with a grin which seemed to be the wrong idea because the man scowled much like Sasuke had.
“You bet it won't.” The guy said before pinning Naruto up against the wall by holding his neck. Why the hell do people like slamming me up against the damn wall! Naruto's thoughts screamed. That's when he felt an alien item pressed against his stomach. He looked down to see a pocket knife a sharp pocket knife. Naruto wasn't sure if he should be in fear or amazement that the guy hadn't been caught with the damned thing before. The guy smirked.
“If you beg I won't cut you boy.” The guy sneered. Man this would be so easy to get out of. Okay maybe not so easy but I still could get out of it. But I don't want to make a big deal or something. Tsunade would have my ass if I did that.
“That's enough.” Said a voice from behind them and Naruto could have kissed whoever it was. The guy turned to see Sasuke standing a few feet away. The guy let Naruto go who feel to the floor in a loud thud. Naruto cursed a few time before standing up and scampering over to Sasuke while he rubbed at his sore ass. Sasuke inwardly smiled at him before turning to the guy who had threatened his charge. To Sasuke's surprised the guy was gone and Sasuke just shook his head at the spot where he was. Then he looked down at Naruto when he felt a tug on his jacket sleeve.
“Just forget about it I wasn't hurt. Besides I'm the one who bumped into him.” Sasuke scowled at him.
“Doesn't mean he has to threaten to you. But I guess if that's what you want?” Naruto nodded and Sasuke sighed before he walked away with Naruto behind him.
The day went by quickly to Naruto. Sasuke showed him to each of his classes and to his surprise even had a few of his classes. When lunch came around Sasuke said he could sit with him. Naruto quickly agreed seeing as he hadn't met any new friends yet. But when he got into the cafeteria he gasped and a huge smile made its way on his face. Sasuke looked at Naruto and wondered what he was looking at then followed his eye sight to a red head in a corner on the other side of the room. The boy wasn't tall even shorter than Naruto. He had short red hair; his uniform was fitted perfectly as well. He had a scowl on his face. On his forehead he had the tattoo with Love on it. His green eye's were set on the boy in front of him who was talking about god knows what. Sasuke looked back to ask Naruto if he knew him and if he didn't to stay away but was surprised when he was gone. He turned to see Naruto had taken off towards him. Naruto made his way through the table quickly and quietly until he was a few feet away from the boy.
“GAARA!” Naruto yelled and launched himself at Gaara and brought him into a full out hug that surprised everyone around him, even Gaara who hadn't seen who his attacker was.
“Get off me.” Gaara said in a cold voice that made Naruto flinch and move away with a sad face. Gaara immediately softened when he saw who it was. People around gasped in surprise when they saw a smile tug at his lips.
“Naruto?” Gaara said as if Naruto was just going to vanish without a word. Naruto smiled and shook his head yes. Gaara could hold back this time and let the smile slip onto his face making everyone sweat drop as he pulled the blonde into a hug. Sasuke scowled and took a seat next to his so called friends.
“What are you doing here?” Gaara asked when they pulled away.
“Ah yeah umm can we talk about that later?” Naruto's face was guilty and Gaara understood what that meant. Naruto got himself into trouble yet again and he sighed before nodding. The blonde smiled and hugged him again before looking around at the group of people who were almost out of their chairs.
“Naruto?” Came a questioned voice from behind them and Naruto turned to find Tamari and Kank walking up from two separate tables. Naruto nodded and gave them a smile. Tamari squealed and launched herself at Naruto into a back breaking hug. Kank just smiled back at him.
“I missed you so much Naru-Chan!” Naruto groaned at her nickname for him but returned her hug.
“I missed you to sis. But how many times have I asked for you not to call me that?” Naruto asked when she finally released him and he was able to breathe freely. She laughed before patting him on the back.
“I know I'm sorry.” She said.
Sasuke watched the whole exchange from the table where his `friends' kept asking what was wrong. He watched as he gave them another hug and then to his surprise walked over to where he was sitting. He plopped in the chair next to his and Sasuke stared at him in disbelief.
“What?” Naruto asked when he saw Sasuke's face.
“I thought you were going to sit with them.” Sasuke stated.
“I told you I would sit with you for lunch I'm not going to back out.” Naruto said Sasuke inwardly smiled but gave a smirk on the outside.
“Sasuke-kun!” Naruto saw Sasuke flinch and then a blur of pink before he was pushed out of the chair and landed on the ground.
“Ow, ow, ow, ow.” Naruto said as he picked himself up and looked at the person who was looked permanently attached to Sasuke's arm. She had long pick hair that was pulled into piggy tails. She reminded him of Ashley from the last place he was at and he cringed at the thought of her. The girl didn't have a uniform on but it was replaced by a cheerleading uniform.
“Naruto are you okay?” Sasuke asked as he looked around the girl. Naruto nodded and found he being directed a hateful scowl from the girl. Her eyebrows were push together and was that a flicker of fire in her bright green eyes. Naruto glared back at her for pushing him out of the seat. There was a silence before there was a flash of blonde and a long haired blonde girl in the same cheerleading uniform was standing in front of Naruto. Her hands were on her thin waist and even though Naruto couldn't see it but he could tell she was pissed.
“Sakura, we still have practice. You can't just run off because you see Sasuke-kun.” The other yelled at said pink haired girl. Naruto could see Sasuke looked glad to see her. Sakura looked sheepishly at her before letting go of Sasuke's arm and got up.
“Sorry Ino, I just wanted to see Sasuke-kun.” Sakura said before passing by Ino but not before she gave Naruto a good glare. Said blonde turned to Naruto and held her hand out to him.
“Sorry about that. I'm Ino, are you okay?” She asked and Naruto accepted her help up.
“I'm Naruto, and yeah I'm fine.” Naruto said back and gave her a smile. She squealed.
“You're so cute.” Ino said and hugged him before leaving. Naruto in a daze could only sheepishly smile at the now scowling Uchiha. Naruto sat down back down next to Sasuke.
“Who were they?” Naruto asked.
“That was Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka. They are cheerleaders.” Said a brunet that sat next to Sasuke. Naruto looked past Sasuke at the person who spoke. He looked kind of girlish. He had long brown hair and looked as if he was blind, but Naruto could tell he could see just fine since he was staring at Naruto with much intensity.
“Ino is usually okay to handle, but Sakura is in charge of the Sasuke fan-club. She's overly obsessed with him.” Said another voice at the table and Naruto turned to the newer voice. He looked kind of like Sasuke but his hair cut was different, he also didn't have his jacket on and half of the shirt was unbuttoned. His eyes were a light brown.
“Naruto this is Neji, Sai, and Shino.” Sasuke said and pointed to the three that were at the table. Shino looked creepy, he hadn't talked at all, and he didn't even look as if he was listening to the conversation at hand. He had brown short hair with black sunglasses on, and his jacket was ruffled up and covered the lover half of his mouth.
“It's nice to meet you. I'm Naruto.” He said and gave them a foxy grin.
Naruto sat and ate lunch with them and followed Sasuke to their next class.
Classes were boring, yet Naruto managed to get done everything he needed to. He wasn't stupid but he wasn't book smart either. He classified himself as middle class. Naruto had followed Sasuke since their classes almost matched up perfectly and when they didn't he would wait for Naruto to get out of class to walk him to his next room. They were currently waiting for the last bell to ring so the students could get out of this hell hold.
Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock
RING!
Sounds of chairs racking a crossed the floor and shuffling feet were heard everywhere. Naruto quickly left and went straight to his locker where he pulled his books together and left the school building.

Hope you guys liked it! Please review it does a lot!! it also makes me write more. I'm not sure when the next one will be out so don't hate me if it's a little while. I'm in school again and my computer is doing some funky things. Again review and I'll try and get the next chap. out as soon as I can.