Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Trouble Going ❯ Bad News and A Bet ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Do not own Naruto in anyway:)
Warning: boyxboy, some OOC, and AU! If no likely don't read my story!
On another note lol I wanted to put this chapter up soon cause it was fresh in my mind. I'm not sure when I'll update again. Just bare with me! I've been sick today and couldn't sleep so typing is fun lol!

Recap: Sasuke kept his hand on his cheek as he watched his brother drive Naruto away. Sasuke let a smile play onto his face and knew it was a big mistake when he heard squealing from behind him. Sasuke turned around to see his fan club gathering a few feet away. Sasuke's eyes widened and he quickly flung his car door open and jumped in hitting the car lock as he shut the door. Sasuke sighed in relief and then started the car and rode off towards his house.

“Naruto I have some bad news.” Tsunade said as Naruto sat down in a chair a crossed from Tsunade and Itachi leaned against the wall.
“I don't' have to move again do I?” Naruto asked. Tsunade shook her head with a sad smile.
“No I'm afraid not. It's about you're uncle Kyuubi.” Tsunade said sadly. Naruto started to shake again. Itachi frowned when he saw the shaking again since it had stopped when they were riding here.
“W-What a-about h-him?” Naruto stuttered the question.
“He's going to be released.” Tsunade said. The moment those words hit Naruto's ears he stood up and slimed his hands on the desk. Tsunade winced.
“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN HE'S GOING TO BE RELEASED?!” Naruto yelled at her. Tsunade could tell he was angry, but there was a lot of fear in his eyes.
“Calm down Naruto.” Tsunade said in a smooth voice.
“CALM DOWN! HOW THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN! THAT MAN HE… HE… he…” Naruto began to sob as he crashed into the chair and began to shake even more. Tsunade had tears in eyes as well.
“I'm sorry Naruto there's nothing I can do.” Tsunade said.
“Why (sob) it's still early (sniffle)” Naruto said between cries.
“It says he's getting out for good behavior.”
“GOOD BEHAVIOR! He did this to me!” Naruto pointed at his scars and Itachi would have gasped if he weren't an Uchiha. “And he's getting out for good behavior I guess they forgot everything he's done!”
“They haven't forgotten and I'm not going to let him near you.” Tsunade said.
“But there's something else.” Tsunade said and Naruto slumped into his chair.
“What else is there?” Naruto asked in defeat. Tsunade was silent for a while as she let Naruto calm down.
“Kyuubi he… well he wants to see you.” Naruto's eyes widened and he jumped out of his chair again.
“NO! NEVER!” Naruto screamed in fear. Itachi winced at the sheer volume of Naruto's voice.
“Naruto, you don't have to see him, but if could be good for you-”
“WHAT GOOD COULD COME OUT OF SEEING THAT GUY AGAIN!” Naruto scream again. Tsunade rubbed at her temples as her headache started up.
“If you don't want to see him then don't Naruto…” Tsunade slipped a piece of paper out of the desk. “But this is when and where he wants to see you. They transferred him over here for the herring of his release and then he's moving somewhere else.”
Naruto took the piece of paper and shoved it in his coat pocket.
“What ever.” Naruto said. “Anything else?” Tsunade's face saddened.
“No nothing else.” She said.
“Well then I'll be going.” Naruto said and shakily walked outside. Itachi went to shut the door before he shouted after Naruto.
“Hey Naruto I'll be out there in a few minutes just wait up.” Naruto turned and gave Itachi a confused look before nodding and walking off. Itachi turned and gave Tsunade a frown before he sat down in the seat Naruto was sitting in just a few minutes ago.
“So what did you want to talk about agent Uchiha?” Tsunade asked. Itachi sighed.
“Who is Kyuubi? I didn't read about him in the file.” Itachi asked and it was Tsunade who frowned.
“Kyuubi was Naruto's guardian after his parents pass away. He's also the man that gave Naruto those scars.” Tsunade said. “Kyuubi went a little insane and became obsessed with Naruto. When Kyuubi found out that Naruto made friends at school he did that so Naruto would know he owned Naruto in some sick way.” Tsunade said sadly and Itachi nodded.
“I understand why you didn't tell me it seems he still has an affect on Naruto. And I now know why you want him to go see him. But if I may." Tsunade nodded. "If Naruto goes and see him it could break him even more.” Itachi said. Tsunade sighed.
“He's having those dreams again isn't he?” Tsunade asked and Itachi's eyes widened slightly.
“How-” Tsunade laughed.
“Only how he reacts during and after those dreams could make The Itachi Uchiha a softy. Besides he hasn't shaken like that when I talked about Kyuubi for a long time.” Itachi nodded.
“So this Kyuubi did more to him than those scars right.” Tsunade nodded.
“Naruto has never told anyone about all of what that man did him. But everyone knows it was something that affected Naruto deeply.” Tsunade said. Itachi nodded and stood.
“Thanks I understand now. I'm going to go before Naruto drives off without me.” Itachi said and then left quickly.
Tsunade slammed her head on the table as she cried softly to her self.

“She told you about Kyuubi.” Naruto said as Itachi got into the car.
“Yeah.” Itachi said and started the car and pulled out of the police station.
“So?” Naruto asked.
“So what?” Itachi asked.
“You're not going to ask anything?” Naruto asked with a frown.
“Naruto if you wanted to tell me you would have. If you want talk to about it you can talk to me, or my brother.” Itachi said and Naruto looked at him.
“Why would I talk to you're brother?” Naruto asked. Itachi smirked.
“I saw you kiss him.” Itachi said and Naruto blushed.
“It was only on the cheek!” Naruto yelled and Itachi laughed.
“Alright just no more yelling okay, I was just saying if you and my brother become 'friends' you can talk to him. He's also you're age and could relate to you in some ways.” Naruto raised an eyebrow.
“How can he relate to me?”
“Okay maybe not what everything you've been through. But he has a reason for being such a prick. It's not just because our father is an ass.” Itachi said and then added. “He's been through some things.”
“What type of things?” Naruto asked.
“He will tell you when he wants to.” Itachi said and pulled into the apartment's parking lot.
“Okay.” Naruto said and got out of the car. Itachi smiled and got out as well. He pulled out his phone and hit the speed dial. It rang twice before the person picked up.
“Hello?”
“Hey little brother.” Itachi said into the phone.
“What do you want?” Sasuke asked.
“Ouch I wanted to know if you wanted to go do something today. Naruto needs to be cheered up; I can't tell you why so don't ask.” Itachi said. There was a long silence.
“Sasuke are you still there?” Itachi asked.
“Yeah I'm still there. So what did you have in mind?” Itachi smirked.
“I was thinking maybe going to the arcade and some food.”
Yeah that sounds good. So what time and what arcade?”
“Umm the arcade on sixth they just got some new games. And time what about we have food first and that will be at six and at the café on Union Street.”
“Alright I'll meet you there.”
“Okay bye.”
“Bye.” The phone went dead. Itachi smiled and dialed another number.
“Itachi hold on I just spilled paint all over the place.” Answered the voice on the other end, Itachi rolled his eyes and started up the steps.
“Okay Itachi what's up?”
“Hey Deidara want to do something tonight?”
“Yeah sure, what do you have in mind?”
“Well it'll be a double date with my brother.”
“Is there a reason behind all this?”
“Just need to help someone, so do you still want to go out?”
“With you fine. You've been working to much lately. So what time we going out?”
“Six o'clock at the Café on Union.”
“Okay I'll be there.”
“Bye love.”
“Bye love.” Itachi clicked the phone off and opened the apartment door. Itachi walked into the living and no sign of Naruto. He opened the door to the bedroom and still no sign of Naruto.
“Naruto?” Itachi called and he hard a cling in the bathroom.
“Oh god.” Itachi said and ran into the bathroom and just as he was about to open the door it opened and Naruto stood in front.
“What's up?” Naruto asked, Itachi sighed with relief.
“I just wanted to know if you want to go out to eat tonight it might be good for you to get out.” Itachi said. Naruto thought for a second.
“Yeah sure sounds fun. I'm going to take a shower and I'll be out.” Itachi nodded and left. Naruto shut the door and opened the medicine cabinet and looked at the razor.
“I don't need to do it.” Naruto thought out loud and grabbed the razor. He started at it for a few seconds before he tossed it into the trash can and slipped his shirt off.

With Sasuke

“Why the hell did I agree?” Sasuke thought out loud as he tossed another shirt out of his closet. I'm acting like a girl. Sasuke thought as another shirt got tossed out. He stood back and took a deep breath then looked at the clock. Okay twenty minutes until I have to get there. I have plenty of time. Sasuke went back to sorting out his wardrobe for a shirt. Then something popped in his head and he turned slowly back to the clock. Oh god twenty minutes! Sasuke turned and grabbed the first good shirt he saw it was just a plain black shirt and slipped in on. He grabbed his car keys and headed out the door.
It took Sasuke about ten minutes to get to the café. Sasuke looked around and spotted Itachi and Naruto. He quickly walked over to them and sat down next to Naruto who looked surprised at his appearance.
“Sasuke?” Naruto asked when he sat down. Sasuke looked at his brother who smiled. Naruto looked at Itachi as well and glared at him.
“You set me up!” Naruto accused Itachi. Itachi patted him on the head.
“Of course I did.” Itachi laughed and Naruto pouted. “Naruto I thought It would good to have someone you're age to hang around with, so I invited my brother is there a problem?” Itachi asked with a smirk. Naruto looked to Sasuke who was glaring at his brother and then look to Naruto. Naruto sighed.
“No problem.” Naruto said and focused on the menu. And not a minute later another person was added to the group. Someone familiar to Naruto.
“Itachi!” Called a familiar voice and Naruto looked up at the new comer. Itachi got up and hugged the new member of the group.
“Hi Deidara glad you could come.” Itachi said but realized that he wasn't paying attention.
Naruto was now standing and staring at the new guy. The guy was as tall as Itachi. He was toned and with long blonde hair that was pull up into a high ponytail. His eyes were a deep brown and he had on black baggy pants, with a white muscle shirt. Deidara was staring at Naruto with wide eyes and vise versa.
“Deidara?” Naruto asked as if it were unreal.
“Naruto?” Deidara asked and Sasuke was beyond confused. Naruto grinned and pulled Deidara into a hug.
“It's great to see you again.” Naruto said when they pulled apart. Deidara gave him a smile then a frown.
“You got in trouble again didn't you?” Deidara asked and Naruto gave him pout.
“I don't get in trouble I'm just always in the w-” Naruto went to say.
“Yes we all know. You're always just in the wrong place at the wrong time.” Deidara said. “So you're using you're real name?” Sasuke looked to Naruto in confusion.
“Yeah I stopped switching my name every time I moved when my name was Naoki and the thing with Gaara.” Naruto said and sat back down next to Sasuke. Deidara laughed and sat down as well. Itachi sat next to Deidara and slipped his arm around his wrist. Deidara blushed and leaned into Itachi. Naruto smirked at them.
“So you know Deidara Naruto?” Itachi asked. Deidara smiled and nodded.
“We met when I was in my freshmen year at the college before I transferred over here.” Deidara said.
“So you two are a couple then?” Naruto asked. Deidara looked at Itachi.
“Well I umm…” Deidara started.
“I guess you could say that.” Itachi said and kissed Deidara on the temple making him blush again.
“So Naruto how do you know the Uchiha's?” Deidara asked.
“Well Itachi is my body guard, and Sasuke is my… friend.” Naruto said with an uneasy tone at the end. Sasuke glanced at Naruto then back to Deidara who was smirking at them.
“Friend is that really all?” Deidara said with a sly smile. Naruto and Sasuke blushed slightly.
“Yes we're just friends.” Naruto said and pouted. Deidara laughed and glanced at Itachi who raised a questioned eyebrow. Deidara smiled once more and mouth `we'll talk late.' Itachi nodded. Sasuke raised an eyebrow at the exchange but passed it off.
“Can I take you're order now?” Questioned the waitress.

They had just finished eating and were walking out of the café.
“So where to now?” Naruto asked. Itachi smirked.
“How about the arcade?” Sasuke volunteered and Itachi glared. Sasuke smirked at him.
“An arcade! That sounds great!” Naruto and Deidara explained in unison. Itachi smiled down at Deidara.
“Okay let's go. I'll drive you and Sasuke can drive Naruto.” Itachi said with a sly smile. Naruto blushed before nodding and looked to Sasuke.
“Fine let's go then.” Sasuke said and walked off towards his car with Naruto right behind him. Deidara and Itachi walked off towards his car.
“So Naruto's you're charge?” Deidara asked when they got into the car.
“Yeah so how much do you know about Naruto?” Itachi asked. Deidara looked at Itachi and his happy-go-lucky-face fell.
“Naruto's always getting himself into trouble.”
“Yeah I've read his reports a few times. He's seems to attract trouble where ever he goes. But I really don't remember reading about you in his files.” Deidara nodded.
“Yeah my name was Daiki when Naruto and I met each other.” Itachi thought for a second.
“Daiki oh yeah I remember that name. So you're the one who helped Naruto.” Itachi said and Deidara winked at him.
“Yep, I told Naruto I wouldn't let anything happen to him then and I won't let anything happen to him now. What exactly did he do this time?” Deidara asked. Itachi looked at him before he sighed.
“Akaksuki is after him.” Deidara gapped at him.
“Why are they after him?” Deidara asked in a panic.
“He witnessed one of their murders. The two people whom he put away broke out a day after.” Itachi said with a sad voice, Deidara nodded.
“So they want him dead.” Deidara said.
“Not exactly.” Itachi said and Deidara looked at him with confusion. Itachi sighed.
“They want Naruto in Akaksuki as a member.” Itachi said as they pulled up to the arcade parking lot. Deidara gapped at him again.
“So that's why Agent Uchiha is guarding him.” Deidara said.
“Yes and that's also why I asked you here other than a date.” Itachi said. Deidara sighed.
“I knew it.”
“You knew what?” Itachi raised an eyebrow. Deidara shook his head.
“Never mind.” He said coldly and went to get out but was pulled back when Itachi grabbed his wrist. Deidara turned and found a pair of soft lips crash upon his. Deidara tried to get out of it but when Itachi bit on his lower lip he moaned and melted into the kiss as he opened his mouth. Itachi let his tongue dip inside and move around the other's own tongue. Itachi pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. It was Itachi who pulled away first.
“I really did want to see you Dei; I miss you since I work all the time. I'm sorry but I also just wanted you to keep an ear out for any news you can get on Akaksuki.” Itachi said and pulled him into another passionate kiss. When they broke part they were panting hard.
“I'm glad you missed me, and I'm glad you called me because then I wouldn't have met Naruto again. And of course I'll try and find any information about the Akaksuki as I can since it's to help Naruto out.” Deidara said.
“Just don't go to far and get caught Dei, I don't want them coming after you as well.” Deidara kissed him again.
“Wouldn't think of it, alright let's go.” Deidara said and climbed out of the car. Itachi smiled and got out as well. He wrapped his arms around Deidara and smiled down at him.
“Have I told you lately how much you rock?” Itachi said as they walked towards Naruto and Sasuke who were fighting over something and Naruto telling them to hurry. Deidara smiled back at him.
“No not lately but I know I do.” Deidara said.
“Fine teme let's bet on it if I win then….” Naruto tapped his head to think. Itachi smirked.
“If Naruto win's then he gets to go anywhere he wants tomorrow and Sasuke has to come along. If Sasuke win's then it's vies versa.” Naruto and Sasuke looked at him and smiled.
“Deal.” They said in unison and looked at each other with grins before walking into the arcade. Deidara looked up at his boyfriend.
“What are you planning?” He asked him and got in return a sly smile.
“Nothing to much they just need a little push in the right direction. Oh do you know Kyuubi?” Itachi asked when he was sure they were out of earshot. Deidara looked at Itachi and nodded.
“Yeah I know about Kyuubi why?” Itachi's face saddened.
“He's getting out.” Deidara shot out of Itachi's hold quickly with wide eyes.
“Why! How! And does Naruto know?” Deidara asked with frantic eyes. Itachi sighed slightly.
“He's getting out on good behavior, and yes Naruto does know,” Itachi said then added. “He found out today. That's why were out here to cheer him up and take his mind of him.” Itachi said and pulled Deidara into his grip again.
“I just didn't know if you knew or not.” Itachi said and Deidara looked at him.
“There something else isn't there.” Itachi nodded.
“Kyuubi wants to see Naruto.” Deidara sighed.
“I knew this was going to happen. Ever since I found out that Kyuubi went overly obsessed with Naruto I knew he would want to see him one day.” Deidara said and Itachi nodded.
“Okay I see you're plan now so let's make sure he has fun tonight.” Deidara said and pulled Itachi inside.

“I can't believe I lost!” Wined Naruto as they walked out of the arcade, Sasuke chuckled.
“You sucked dobe no real challenge.” Sasuke teased.
“Shut up Teme!” Naruto whispered through clenched teeth then an idea hit him.
“So where are we going tomorrow then?” Naruto asked Sasuke. Sasuke looked to Naruto before giving him a smirk.
“Just make sure you're up tomorrow morning dobe.” Sasuke said. Itachi came up behind them and placed a hand on Sasuke's shoulder.
“Can you take Naruto home, Dei and I want to rent a movie for tonight. If you don't mind Naruto?” Itachi said and Sasuke nodded then looked to Naruto.
“Nope are you guys coming over to my house?” Naruto asked and Itachi nodded.
“I won't be there tomorrow though you'll just have someone watching over the house.” Naruto nodded and walked off towards Sasuke's car with Sasuke behind him. They climbed into the car and rode off. Sasuke kept glancing at Naruto through the car ride.
“What?!” Naruto said after he got annoyed with the side way glances.
“So?” Sasuke asked.
“So what?” Naruto questioned back at him. Sasuke sighed.
“So are you going to tell me why my brother has to guard you?” Sasuke asked. Naruto sighed and looked out the window in silence. Sasuke was about to give up and let it go when he talked.
“I get into trouble a lot. But this time I got into more trouble I've been in for about two years now maybe worse. The last time I had to change my name. I didn't change it this time because well it wouldn't matter if I changed my mind. Not a lot of people have whisker scars.” Naruto said but kept staring out the window.
“Can I ask what type of trouble you're in?” Sasuke asked.
“I witnessed a murder. And now that organization is after me.” Naruto said. Sasuke glanced at Naruto.
“You're kidding right?” Naruto turned and stared at Sasuke.
“I wish I was. No matter where I am I always seem to find trouble or it's the other way around.” Naruto said in defeat. Sasuke looked to Naruto as they stopped at his apartment.
“I'm sorr-” Naruto shook his head.
“Don't be sorry it's not you're fault. So I'll see you tomorrow then?” Naruto said as he opened the door. Sasuke nodded.
“Yeah tomorrow. You sure you don't want me to come in and wait with you?” Sasuke asked.
“No I'm fine being alone, I'm use to it.” Naruto said and got out.
“Bye Sasuke I had fun today. Thank you! See you tomorrow.” Naruto said and ran into the building. Sasuke waved after him and then pulled away.

Hope you liked it not too much but I wanted Deidara in it! ItaDei is such a cute couple!! I like then second to ItaKyuu lol :) Well Review please!! I'll update as soon as I can! Byes!