Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Crimson and Indigo ❯ Storm Over the Ocean ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Page 3: Storm Over the Ocean
He had done something bad. He had lied to me. He had told me he would be serious in his studies, but all he does is everything not educational. It was a very disturbing thought that he had lied to me and had let me find out the truth myself. I had left him alone as punishment. I never did talk to him, and the other way around. I was really hoping that he would at least explain, and yet he remained silent.
Why such silence? Instead of avoidance he could have explained to me in a clear and concise manner. I hate it. "I hate you."
We began as friends. I am such a friendly person, and he, by my observation, wants to be my friend.
We were always together, studying, eating, and/or just plain togetherness. Maybe, that's what the word 'friends' mean.
It was lunchtime at the university canteen. We sat at a table for two, and ate lunch. At least he shows proper table manners.
Then someone pushed him from the back, making his face slam down to his food. "Hey! What's the big ide..." Kai asked the man who pushed him, "Yo! It's me, Ray!" I saw Kai shocked and finally calmed down. “I see you have a girlfriend now, and it’s a cute one.” Ray giggled. Kai blushed and replied, “What are you talking about? She’s not my girlfriends.” I giggled. “Oh, I'm sorry. It’s kinda funny to see you two like that.” I’m trying my best not to laugh out loud, so I just giggled.
Finally the last class ended. I told them to wait for a while because I have to finish a paper. Kai and Ray then went out somewhere.
After finishing my work, I looked for them, and saw the two behind the school building. I eavesdropped at the conversation.
“What are you planning to do with her?” I knew it was Ray’s voice. Kai replied, “I plan to be with her, that’s all.” I was shocked but then I forgot about it.
“Well, good luck with that. Come, let’s go play.” Ray said as he pulled Kai’s hands.
“How about Sai?” Kai said as he tried to stay behind.
“I think she can go home fine by herself.”
“No. Let’s take her home.” Kai strongly disagreed. I ran back to the classroom. After a while, they returned.
“So, how’s the paperwork?” Kai asked.
“It’s done. I’m just fixing up my things now.” I replied while I rushed to fix it all up. After that, we went home.
Since that day Kai goes with Ray, playing instead of spending time studying with me.
????