Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Crimson and Indigo ❯ Euphorium ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Page 7: Euphonium
"Hey Guys, Guess what!" Kits was there, doing the 'morning racket', "I got 8 tickets to an exclusive resort!"
"Wow! That's great! How'd you got one?" I asked her.
"Remember that shop the other day? The one with the bald guy? I came back there yesterday, and won the first prize."
"Well, good for you. So, who’s coming with you?"
"Umm, let's see... Me, You, Suichiro, Ayame, Jin, Naru-san, Ken-san, and Kai."
"Ok, so where is it?" Suichiro came with Ayame. "That sound's exciting. Thanks for inviting us, Kistu-san" Ayame answered.
"The Ocean Perfect resort. Weird name, but we can't miss the 'free everything' day!"
"When will we leave?" Jin, Naru-san and Ken-san entered the room. Then, Kai entered. "This Saturday." Kitsu replied.
"Go and ask him, Sai. It's your chance." Kitsu whispered to me. I then blushed, but tried my best to go to him.
"Umm... Kai, umm..." I was nervous. "Yes?" He looked to me with a small smile. "Umm... Kitsu won a game, and I was hoping that you could come and um... join the fun." I finally said it. "Where and when is it?"
"Umm... At the Ocean Perfect resort, this Saturday. Will you come?"
"I'll try to. I'll tell you if I would."
"Thanks." I went back to my seat.
"So, did he say yes?" Kitsu asked. "He said that he will tell me if he will come."
"Is that a yes? Ow!" Ken-san asked, and was stopped by Kitsu.
"I wish he would come..." I thought.
Saturday, night time. At the resort.
"You'll lose this time!"
"No I won't!" Ken and Suichiro are playing table tennis. We all watch them and cheer for them, until I went to my room. Kitsu followed. I went to the window, and looked up in the sky. "Sigh..." "You want him to come, right?" Kitsu opened the door, and entered. "I can tell. You really want him to come." "Yes. I do. I was really hoping he would."
"That's my friend, alright." She came to me, and tapped me on the back, "But be sure not to 'do it' yet, ok?" and she left the room. My face reddened.
I continued to look at the stars. "The stars look beautiful this night."
"Yeah, they do." I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Kai enter the room.
"I came."
"Yes, thank you." We stayed in the room, both of us sitting on the bed.
Kitsu then heard us in the room, but didn't enter. Instead, she eavesdropped on us.
"Come on, let’s do it." Kai said.
"No, not yet." I replied.
"Please, just once."
"Ok, Just once." Kitsu heard a weird sound.
"Oh my, it’s so big!" Kitsu was surprised to hear me say that.
"Yeah I know. Let's do it already."
"No need to rush. Ok, let’s start."
"I told her not to do it yet..." Kitsu whispered.
Then, the group came and eavesdropped on us.
"Are you done?" Kai asked me.
"Wait for a while... There, done."
"It's my turn now. I put this in like this!"
"Ow!"
"Sorry."
"No, it's ok. Let's just continue." A few minutes later...
"Huh, that was good. Thanks Sai."
"Yeah, thank you too." Then the door opened, and we both saw the group. "What were you doing there?"
"I told you not to do it yet, Sai!"
"I didn't!"
"Yes you did! How would you explain the 'Big' thing?"
"Oh, is this it? This is the chessboard. It's big, isn’t it? I promised him a game of chess. I forgot to mention that. He really wants to beat me."
"So the hurt and everything was just a game of CHESS?"
"Yes. Just plain chess. I was drinking milk, and Kai tripped over the glass, and the hot milk touched my skin."
????