Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ A Crystal Version Story ❯ The First Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hi! This is my very first fic and chapter, so please be nice. Kris is the heroine in Crystal Version and Chris is the hero in Gold, Silver and Crystal Version. If you don't play Crystal Version, you can go to pokemoncrystal.com. Enjoy!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon or any of the characters.

Chapter #1 The First Meeting

"Good job Eevee!" a thirteen-year-old Pokemon trainer with blue eyes and blue hair said to her Pokemon, Eevee.

"Vee," Eevee replied back.

"Rattata return!" called another Pokemon trainer who had a Rattata and was beaten by Eevee. Rattata disappeared into the Pokeball. "You're good," he said to the Eevee trainer.

"Your Rattata is pretty strong, too," she said to him. "Not like other Rattata I've met."

"Thanks."

Then another boy called his name. He looked at the boy's direction and said, "Okay Kris, see ya sometime. I gotta go, my friend is waiting for me."

"Okay Joey, see ya."

Chris's POV

Hi, my name's Chris Onomori. I'm thirteen, turning fourteen at May. By the way, I'm a pokemon trainer. I got a Totodile for my first pokemon. I got it from Professor Elm. Now I had four Pokemon, Sentret, Metapod (which I got from a Caterpie), and Sandshrew, and of course Totodile, which is my favorite one. I'm up my way to get my third badge, which in Goldenrod City. I already got my second badge here, in Azalea Town. I'm in the Pokemon center, now, to heal my Pokemon `cause they must be tired after battling the gym leader, Bugsy who had bug pokemon and pretty strong, too.

"Chris, your pokemon's ready." Nurse Joy, a nurse who heals Pokemon in the Pokemon center called to me.

I took my Pokeballs and Totodile, which is outside the Pokeball. Totodile disliked Pokeballs ever since I got him. "Thanks, Nurse Joy."

"You're welcome," she replied. I walked outside the Pokemon center. "Good luck on your journey!" she called to me.

"Thanks." I replied back.

I walked with my Totodile beside me. "Toto…" the Pokemon groaned hungrily.

"I know that you're hungry, Totodile." I said to him. "We'll get some food, okay."

"Toto…"

I decided to take a rest on a bench after walking for maybe two or three hours. I bought some sandwiches for Totodile and myself. "Here you go, Totodile." I said handing a sandwich to him.

"Totodile!" he replied happily and took the sandwich and ate it.

Then I saw a blue-haired girl sitting on a bench with her Pokemon sitting next to her. The Pokemon was an Eevee. Her Eevee was enjoying her meal, which was a cheese-and-ham sandwich. The girl was eating her meal, too.

I take a bite of my sandwich, then looked at Totodile. Totodile looked back at me. "Hey, Totodile," I said. "Wanna sit at that bench?" I pointed to the bench where the girl and her Eevee were sitting. Then I realized that I'm blushing. I really don't know what I'm thinking.

"Totodile." Totodile said, which I didn't understand. Totodile take another last bit of his sandwich, then swallowed it. He jumped of the bench and walked towards the bench that the girl sat.

"Hey, wait up!" I cried.

Kris's POV

Hallo, let me start with the introducing, okay. My name is Kris Akiro. I just turned thirteen last month. I already had four Pokemon, Zubat, Hoppip, Wooper, and my very first and my best Pokemon, Eevee. Well, I got Eevee from my mom. Mom caught it for me as my first Pokemon. My Eevee disliked Pokeball. I don't know why, so I didn't put her in the Pokeball unlike my other Pokemon. Oh yeah, by the way, I came from New Bark Town. I went to see Professor Oak and he gave me a Pokedex. I also got a Pokegear from my mom. She said that if I wanted to contact her, just use the phone in the Pokegear. Oh yeah, I already got two badges. Now, I'm still at Azalea Town.

I'm eating lunch on a bench with Eevee. I saw a boy with a cap and that covered half of his black hair and a Totodile running at my direction.

"Totodile, wait up!" he cried to his Pokemon, but Totodile ignored him and kept running to my direction.

"Tototototototo!" the Pokemon said.

"Vee!" Eevee stood up and looked at the Totodile. Eevee looked angry and I think she was trying to protect me from that Totodile.

The trainer of the Totodile jumped on Totodile's direction and caught it. " Sorry about that," he said, then he looked at me.

"Oh, it's okay," I replied.

"Don't ever do that again Totodile!" he warned his pokemon.

"Toto…" Totodile looked at him sadly and I think he was trying to say `sorry'.

He turned to me. "Hi, I'm Chris," the boy said to me.

"What?! You have the same name as mine!" I exclaimed.

"Huh? Isn't Chris a boy's name?"

"No, Kris is a girl's name!" I'm beginning to get confused. He had a girl's name?

"C-H-R-I-S"

"K-R-I-S"

"Well, the spellings are different, only the pronunciations," he said, grinning.

I sighed. "Oh well…"

He offered his hand. I took it and shook it. Totodile approached to Eevee.

"Toto," he said to Eevee.

"Vee," Eevee replied. I think they were making friends.

"Sorry," Chris apologized to me again.

"That's okay," I said. "Are you a Pokemon trainer?" I asked him.

He nodded and said, "Yes I am."

"Wanna battle?" I asked excitedly, "one on one?"

"Yeah…okay." He replied.

"Okay…I choose Eevee! Get ready, Eevee!" I said to Eevee.

"Vee!" she replied.

"Totodile, go!" Chris called to his Pokemon.

"Toto!" he replied.

The two Pokemon stared at each other furiously. "Eevee, quick attack!" I ordered my Pokemon. Eevee disappeared from the sight and it appeared again knocking Totodile down, but Totodile easily got up again. "What the…!?"

"Ha, you can't beat Totodile!" he said. "Totodile, use your Water Gun attack!" A blast of water came out from Totodile's mouth and hit Eevee.

"Vee!" Eevee cried in pain. She fell onto the ground.

"Eevee!" I cried. I ran to Eevee and picked her up. Her eyes were closed.

"Ee…" she groaned weakly.

"It's alright, Eevee, I'll get you to the nearest Pokemon center."

"I'm…sorry," Chris cut off.

I turn my sight to him. "You don't have to be sorry." I said to him. "You've won." I smiled at him. "I have never lost from a battle, but I lost battling you. You're a great trainer, Chris, I admit it. I guess I have to train my Eevee a little more. Your Totodile knocked down my Eevee with just an attack. That was pretty shocking."

"Thanks, Crystal," he said and return a smile.

"Ee…" Eevee groaned weakly again.

I looked at Eevee. "Oops, sorry Eevee." Then looked back at Chris. "Sorry, Chris, but I have to get Eevee to the Pokemon center."

"Oh…okay," he replied. "Bye then." I turned back then I waved at Chris. He waved back at me.

So, what do you think??? Like it? Please REVIEW! If you have some questions, e-mail me at apel_bulat@yahoo.com. See ya in the next chap!!!