Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The View ❯ Vengeful Ecstasy ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I am Togetic

You know the one that smiles a lot

The happiness Pokemon

The one without any rational fear, or dislike

Well then I am the oddball out of my species then, I¡¯m anything but happy.

Want to know what happened? Ask the dead bastard that lays five feet under, or at least I hope he is.

He did this to us, damn him to hell... look what happened to us...

I used to be cheerful, happy; all the things a Togetic should be... gods those word seem so foreign now... I look at my would be white paws, stained scarlet red, like blood, like him...

He was good to us, not in the, oh Togetic I love you so much! way, just the normal acknowledgement that I existed... and I was an equal, not like those pitiful excuse for monsters that slinked around worshipping humans. He was one of those trainers placed in stereotypes, sad really but he didn¡¯t mind. We didn¡¯t mind, as long as we were treated like what we were rather than a prized trophy to win battles.

He is gone now, he killed him... and I killed him

Ha, they were so surprised when I did it; I guess I beat them to the punch... one battle against a dark haired boy with an electric rat I tore the bastard apart with my own, white paws, the paws that are now stained red.

I look up to see a pair of humans making out in the soft, green grass of my territory... this would not have been a problem if it were not for the fact that the female reminded me of him

Yes, useless to say that after all these years I remember him, how he to him away from us, his death our plight...

Him, with his aqua green hair and violet eyes, he who drowned all our hopes and dreams with one stroke, he who killed the only human we ever dared to care about since our childhood...

I grit my teeth in anger and decide to kill the humans for what they were worth, even if the police gets on my tail... well let them try...

I waddle cutely towards them wiggling my stubby wings just like that long time ago when he helped us make strategies for the upcoming match, depending on whether or not if we wanted to battle...

I attract the attention of the female immediately, and the male follows soon after, he does not look very pleased but at the sight of the female¡¯s delighted face he smiles asking her if she wanted me.

Ha, as if... I only had one human and one alone; I did not want this pitiful excuse for a living thing. He gets out a pokeball and throws it at me, which I in return bounce it back. He looks puzzled than decides to call out a Pokemon, she stops him saying that such a cute Pokemon should not be harmed. I snort at that one knowing that they made the biggest and the last mistake of their puny lives, I lunge at them catching them in surprise. I slice the female¡¯s throat silencing her from any frantic screams; I watch her gurgle in pain... then turn to the male.

He has fear in his eye, I smell it, and I can feel it. He tries vainly to grab hold of one pokeball but fails miserably sitting down and wetting himself.

I headbutt him through the stomach

I relished the shocked expression he had on his face

The female dies crying

I let their slaves run off in to the wild

His blood dyes my plushy fur again

Something clicks

I smile