Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Tsunami ❯ Prologue: I'm Going My Own Way ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Top of Form

Tsunami

Bottom of Form

By ADB

Prolog: I'm Going My Own Way

It was a beautiful summer day in Tokyo. The sun was shinning warm rays upon the peaceful citizens of Japan. Everything was peaceful from the children flying kites in the park to the adults who were watching to children play. Of all the people out and having fun on this gorgeous day, one stood out agenst all others. She was a young and pretty blond with her hair in a style that could only be described as "Meatballs", but on her they looked right. Not detracting from her looks at all, in fact they made her look more stunning then usual. With gentle grace she walked through the park with a slight frown upon her face, walking aimlessly.

At this moment Serena was going over the past few days events in her head. The conflict with the scouts, her troubles with Darien, and the path of her future were stressing her out.

~~~~~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`Serena your such a crybaby!' said Rei ` I can't believe that one day you'll be Queen!'.

`Rei's right Serena you have to take everything more serous', said a blue haired Amy.

`But if yo……..'

`No more excuses Serena! You are nothing like the princess!' Said an angry Rei.

`Listen to me…'

`NO' we have waited long enough if you were the real princess…'

`I AM THE REAL PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!'

`NO your not! Our princess was graceful and smart! You are none of those things'. Said Rei.

If stupid old me needs to explain everything to you, then you don't need to know them! There are things in my life that you have know clue about. Did you know that my grandfather own a dojo? Or that my uncle Tendo runs it with his daughters? Did you know I've been taking lesions from them since I found out that I'm Sailor Moon? Did you? Did you even care to ask me why I'm late all the time? NO you just assume the worst about me, never giving me the chance to explain? Well how about this I'M GOING MY OWN WAY! I'm sick and tired of the way you have been treating me Rei. I'm just sick, physically sick! I can't take it anymore. In one week I'm boarding a plain for America and making my own future, no longer will I fallow what you say is my future, from now on I'm going my own way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now Serena was in the park, waiting to meet Darien. She was going to plan on telling Darien her plans for going to Collage in America. She hoped he would be happy for her.

`Hey how's my little Meatball head doing?' said a tall dark haired man.

`Darien!!!' squeals Serena as she launches herself into his strong arms.

`So what did you want to talk about Serena?'

`Well Darien with school finally done with I've decided to go to collage.'

`That's great! So you're going to Tokyo University? Is Lita and Mina going to?'

`No, and No. I've been accepted to a collage in America.' Said Serena in a quite voice.

`You want to leave me? The scouts? What about Tokyo what if some evil force attacks again? Your so selfish I can't believe your going to ditch us like that!'

`No Darien I don't want to leave you, it's just some thing I have to do. I have to find out if I can live on my own. I want to see the world. I have been protecting it for the last 4 years, I want to see it's wonders.' Said a hurt Serena

What about the future? About us, Rini? If we don't go down this set course Crystal Tokyo will never exist.

Darien do you really want to live a life that is already planned for you? I don't I want to live, I want to see the world, see different people, go to different lands. Tell me how will I be a good leader if I only stay in one spot my whole life? We can still be together just different.'

Serena I don't want you to go, but you do have a point. Just no this I don't approve of you going. Saying this a stoned faced Darien left a heartbroken Serena on a park bench near sunset.

So what do you think? Should I continue? This is a crossover and it's a surprise who it will be with. So ideas, comments, let me know so I can make it more enjoyable for all of us. I do not own Sailor Moon or Ranma