Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Urusei Yatsura Fan Fiction / Sister Princess Fan Fiction ❯ Lonely Souls ❯ Dramatis Personæ ( EndNotes )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lonely Souls Dramatis Personæ
By Fred Herriot
pyeknu@hotmail.com OR fherriot@yahoo.com
**** **** ****
Based on Urusei Yatsura and Ranma 1/2, created by Takahashi Rumiko; and Sister Princess, created by Tenhiro Naoto and Kimino Sakurako.
**** **** ****
Set in the universe of the fan-fiction series Urusei Yatsura - The Senior Year, created by Mike Smith and Fred Herriot
**** **** ****
 
NOTE: This list is created due to frequent complaints from readers considering the necessity of having a "scorecard" around to keep track of all the characters I use in my stories. And, given that this is a crossover story between THREE separate series, with elements of other series being tossed into it to spice things up even more, the need for something like this is clearly necessary. All entries here are listed in Western alphabetical order, family name-first (unless the character has no applicable family name known). A guide as to the origins of the character will be provided at the end of the list (abbreviations of same being put in each entry). Anyhow . . .
 
**** **** ****
 
AISURU, Rui (FT)
Aisuru Satoshi's mother.
 
AISURU, Satoshi "Megane" (U)
Leader of "Lum's Stormtroopers," Redet Lum's unofficial fan club at Tomobiki High School. Lum's most fanatic defender bar none on Earth. (given name appearing in several Japanese websites, family name created by myself)
 
ALHAMZI, Ibrahim (FL)
A native of Qatar who is a member of the Tomobiki Sanitation Service. In truth, he is a would-be suicide bomber working for a fundamental Islamic organization.
 
AMY (Master Chief Petty Officer) (FT)
Daishi'cha #83572 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Coxswain of RSS Hasei'cha. (named in tribute to Amy, the Solnoid intelligence officer from the second and third Gall Force OVAs)
 
ANRI (Leading Servicewoman) (FT)
Daishi'cha #22862A of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. The communications and computer expert of Pathfinder Troop Six's First Section. Sylvie's bond-mate. (named in tribute to Anri, the 33-S Sexaroid boomer befriended by Asagiri Priss in the anime OVA series Bubblegum Crisis)
 
ARASHI, Mika (FT/FL)
The alias taken by Aruka Damasu when she settles full-time on Earth.
 
ARIMA, Fumiko (dai-HAINYO, Feiya) (FL)
A Niphentaxian-form Avalonian, once an observer for the Church of Lum in Tomobiki, now working for the Hotel Kiraboshi in Onogawa.
 
ARUKA, Damasu (FT)
A Seishin-form Avalonian, a replica of Aruka Ran created by the Niphentaxians at Nassur's request. See ARASHI, Mika
 
ARUKA, Ran (U)
Redet Lum's childhood playmate and rival for the love of Seq Rei. (family name created by myself) See IZUMO, Sakiko
 
ASAGAYA, Hisayo (FL)
Saotome Nodoka's older twin sister, who emotionally supported Nodoka when she was separated from the remainder of her family, especially their late mother Nana.
 
ASAGAYA, Ichihara (FL)
Eldest son of Asagaya Isao.
 
ASAGAYA, Isao (FL)
Saotome Nodoka's father.
 
ASAGAYA, Ryuuzuke (FL)
Second eldest son of Asagaya Isao.
 
ASANO, Sayuri (R)
One of Tendou Akane's friends at Fuurinkan High School. (family name created by myself)
 
ASUKANOEVAN "Asuka" (Chief Petty Officer) (FT)
Daishi'cha #95143 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Chief of Pathfinder Troop Six's Second Section. Reinoevan's bond-mate. In her first life, she was Redet Lum's paternal great grand-aunt, Aruka Asuka. (named in tribute to Asuka Soryuu Langley, the mecha pilot from the anime series Shin Seiki Evangelion)
 
AYUMU (Master Chief Petty Officer) (FL)
Daishi'cha #70108 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Originally from Yiziba, Ayumu was an incarnation of "Infinity," the most powerful Yizibajohei ever to live. Serves as the Master Chief Petty Officer of the Republic of Sagussan Navy, the senior non-commissioned member of the service. (named in tribute to Kasuga "Osaka" Ayumu, the high school student from the manga and anime series Azumanga Daioh)
 
des BEAUCHAMPS, Aria Claudia Jeanne Michelle (S)
Second youngest of Moroboshi Ataru's younger half-sisters, future mistress of the Genesis Wand of Parah. Addresses Ataru as "Nii-ya" and Moroboshi Negako and Saotome Ranma as "Nee-ya." (family and all middle names created by myself)
 
The BISHOOJO KAITOU CLOVER (S)
An alias used by Yotsuba Dunn whenever she wants to do anything and not have herself blamed on it. It was inspired by the Errol Flynn version of Robin Hood.
 
dai-BOHGAR, Jonna (FL)
Daughter of Miree ot'ndai-Bohgar, member of the Niphentaxian Church of Hollywood. She was freed with her mother and her sister by Moroboshi Ataru when he visited Lumukyou to deal with Oogi ot'ndai-Zkuhsbagh.
 
ot'ndai-BOHGAR, Miree (FL)
Senior priestess of the Niphentaxian Church of Hollywood, who was imprisoned by the Church of Lum at the time Moroboshi Ataru visited Lumukyou to deal with Oogi ot'ndai-Zkuhsbagh.
 
dai-BOHGAR, Orin (FL)
Daughter of Miree ot'ndai-Bohgar, member of the Niphentaxian Church of Hollywood. She was freed with her mother and her sister by Moroboshi Ataru when he visited Lumukyou to deal with Oogi ot'ndai-Zkuhsbagh.
 
BOSABOSA, Daisuke (R)
One of Saotome Ranma's acquaintances at Fuurinkan High School.
 
CATTY (Healer Watchmistress) (FT)
Daishi'cha #40435 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Senior doctor aboard the special mission warpsloop RSS Hasei'cha. Current bond-mate to the Elder Mother of All Sagussa. (named in tribute to Catty, the android character from the anime series Gall Force, Rhea Gall Force and Gall Force: Earth Chapter)
 
CATTY RAY (Petty Officer) (FL)
Daishi'cha #S40435 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. A companion android replica of Daishi'cha #40435 (Catty), she evolved into full-sentience at the prompting of her long-time lover, Lufy. (named in tribute to the alias taken by the android Catty, Catty Ray Caroway, as she appeared in the anime series Rhea Gall Force and Gall Force: Earth Chapter)
 
CHANPATSU, Hiroshi (R)
One of Saotome Ranma's acquaintances at Fuurinkan High School.
 
CHIYO (Healer) (FL)
Daishi'cha #39171 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. The youngest Daishi'cha to be brought to Sagussa (as rated by the age of her body after regeneration). Currently a doctor assigned to the Tere'na Province medical group. (named in tribute to Mihama Chiyo, the high school student from the manga and anime series Azumanga Daioh)
 
DAREMO, Hiroyuki "Kakugari" (U)
Member of "Lum's Stormtroopers," Redet Lum's unofficial fan club at Tomobiki High School. (given name appearing in several Japanese websites, family name created by myself)
 
The DENSETSU no DOOGI (R)
A sentient battlesuit which is capable of giving its wearer the ability to access all his/her fighting capabilities and potential. As it is sentient, it is rather picky concerning whom it chooses to bond with. Tendou Akane once used this to battle Saotome Ranma.
 
DUNN, Yotsuba Nemain (S)
Sixth youngest of Moroboshi Ataru's younger half-sisters. An amateur detective. Addresses Ataru as "Ani-chama" and Moroboshi Negako and Saotome Ranma as "Ane-chama." (family and middle names created by myself) See The BISHOOJO KAITOU CLOVER
 
EIGO, Kaho (S)
Third youngest of Moroboshi Ataru's younger half-sisters. An amateur cheerleader, though quite clumsy. Addresses Ataru as "Onii-chama" and Moroboshi Negako and Saotome Ranma as "Onee-chama." (family name created by myself)
 
Queen ELLE LXIV (U)
Present monarch of the Ellsian Kingdom and Redet Lum's primary rival for the hand of Moroboshi Ataru, whom she calls "Honey." (nominal suffix created by myself)
 
ELUZA (Shipmistress) (FT)
Daishi'cha #32306 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Commanding officer of the special missions warpsloop RSS Hasei'cha, which was Lufy's old command before she transferred to Pathfinder Troop Six. (named in tribute to Eluza, the acting commander of the Starleaf in the first Gall Force movie)
 
de ESTERCHILD, Babara (U)
Queen Elle's nanny. (family name created by myself)
 
FALQUES, Rene (FL)
Agent of the French General Department of External Security.
 
FEIYA
See ARIMA, Fumiko
 
FIREWIND, Lightstar (FL)
Priest of the Abbey of the Holy Gatherer.
 
The FRANKEN Twins (U)
Senior members of Soban's gang. (In the episode where they appear, they were called "Franken One" and "Franken Two." I changed the numbers to "Hitori" and "Futari" respectively)
 
FUJII, Chieko (FL)
One of Tendou Nabiki's assistants, a classmate of Tendou Akane.
 
FUJIKAZE, Nobuko (FT/FL)
The alias taken by Shigaten Kamen when she settles full-time on Earth.
 
FUJINAMI, Fujimi (U)
Fujinami Ryuunosuke's misogynistic father. A man who refuses to accept his child as anything but a boy and works very hard to keep it that way. (given name created by myself, based on an old pre-AnimEigo fan-subbed copy of the OVA Nagisa's Fiancé)
 
FUJINAMI, Ryuunosuke (U)
Classmate of Miyake Shinobu. A girl raised as a boy by her widowed father, seen as the heir of the family business, the Fujinami Hamachaya Teashop. A very skilled martial artist.
 
FUNGI
See dai-JAEDEEN, Fungi
 
FUSEGU, Jinseiko (FT)
Combat leader of the Kuromoroboshi.
 
GEKASAWA, Kumiko (U)
One of Mendou Shuutarou's more ardent fans in Tomobiki High School. (family name created by myself)
 
GOSUNKUGI, Hikaru (R)
A member of Tendou Akane's class who dabbles in voodoo sorcery. Were he not so physically weak, he could be considered a member of the Horde o'Hentai.
 
HANA, Naho (FL)
Moroboshi Nagaiwakai's niece, who has had to live under the alias "Horikawa Nahoko" since her parents were murdered. Owner of the Hotel Kiraboshi in Onogawa, she was also the person who donated her DNA and RNA to allow a bioroid body to be built for Moroboshi Negako.
 
HANAWA, Mitsu (U)
Former homeroom teacher for Moroboshi Ataru's class at Tomobiki High School. (given name created by myself)
 
HAPPOOSAI (R)
Grandmaster of Musabetsu Kakutou-ryuu, teacher of Tendou Souun and Saotome Genma. Also the one person who can readily call himself Moroboshi Negako's friend.
 
HATOYAMA, Rinrin (S)
Sixth oldest of Moroboshi Ataru's younger half-sisters. A mad scientist in the making. Addresses Ataru as "Aniki" and Moroboshi Negako and Saotome Ranma as "Aneki." (family name created by myself)
 
de HAUSENBACH, Rose "Seven Bake Rose" (U)
Professional mercenary from the planet Elle, who often does jobs for the Rose Queen. (birth name created by myself)
 
HIBIKI, Ryouga (R)
Saotome Ranma's rival from junior high school, once-rival for the hand of Tendou Akane until he met Unryuu Akari. Victim of the Heitoweniichuan curse of Jusenkyou, which he used to pretend to be Akane's pet pig "P-chan."
 
HINANBA (FT)
Field operative of the Vosian Special Hunter Corps assigned to the Planet of Shadows mission.
 
HIROSAKI, Chikage (S)
Second oldest of Moroboshi Ataru's younger half-sisters. A sorceress and expert of the Tarot. Addresses Ataru as "Ani-kun" and Moroboshi Negako and Saotome Ranma as "Ane-kun." (family name created by myself)
 
HIROSAKI, Ryuuji (FL)
Hirosaki Chikage's maternal grandfather, an elemental archmage and expert in the occult.
 
HITOMARU, Ichinou (FL)
Captain of the Fuurinkan High School sumo club and member of the Horde o'Hentai.
 
HONEY (FT)
Daishi'cha #19283 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Noa's sister, who serves as a physical education officer. (named in tribute to Kisaragi Honey, the android heroine of the manga and anime series Cutey Honey)
 
HOOFUKU, Akiko (FT)
Hoofuku Reiji's daughter and Hana Naha's aunt, a chuunin in the Hoofuku Ninjutsu-ryuu.
 
HOOFUKU, Reiji (FT)
Hana Naha's maternal grandfather, joonin of his in-clan school of ninjutsu and sworn enemy of the Moroboshi Clan. Reiji was ultimately responsible for the deaths of Naha's parents, Hana Seinen and Hana (nee Hoofuku) Jiko.
 
HORIKAWA, Mutsumi (dai-TYTHYA, Mutzi) (FL)
Niphentaxian-form Avalonian, a former brothel house worker who fled to Earth under the guidance of Kaili bedai-Tythya to eventually come to work at the Hotel Kiraboshi in Onogawa. Mutsumi was directly adopted by Hana Naho in her guise as "Horikawa Nahoko." (name and looks taken from the character Horikawa Mutsumi, from the game Hookago Renai Club)
 
HORIKAWA, Nahoko
See HANA, Naho
 
HORIKAWA, Nanase (dai-TYTHYA, Nana) (FL)
Niphentaxian-form Avalonian, a former brothel house worker who fled to Earth under the guidance of Kaili bedai-Tythya to eventually come to work at the Hotel Kiraboshi in Onogawa. Nanase was directly adopted by Hana Naho in her guise as "Horikawa Nahoko." (name and looks taken from the character Horikawa Nanase, from the game Hookago Renai Club)
 
HOSAN, Hirosuke (Master) (W)
Deannette Raeburn's teacher, the late grandmaster of the Tensei-ryuu and lifelong servant of the Japanese Imperial Family for centuries. It was his martial art that, in part, influenced the creation of Saikoo Jinseijitsu Ninjutsu-ryuu.
 
HOTARU (Nursing Chief Petty Officer) (FT)
Daishi'cha #338 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Seikou Mie's twin sister, who carried Mie's memories while the she was on Earth. Currently seconded to the RSS Hasei'cha. (named in tribute to Tomoe Hotaru, also known as Sailor Saturn, the magical girl warrior from the anime series Bishoojo Senshi Sailor Moon)
 
HOZUMI, Ayane (FL)
Chairwoman of the Tomobiki Parent-Teacher's Association.
 
IKURA (FT)
Field operative of the Vosian Special Hunter Corps assigned to the Planet of Shadows mission. (was not named when she appeared in the TSY side story The Last Child of the Outland)
 
IKUSAWA, Kyooko (FL)
Terran/Terran-form Avalonian hybrid teenage woman, born of one of a group of Avalonians who came to Earth to gain Zephyrite help to emancipate their people from Niphentaxian slavery. (name and looks taken from the character from the game Zenkoku Seifuku Bishoojo Grand Prix)
 
INABA, Ayano (dai-TYTHYA, Yua) (FL)
Niphentaxian-form Avalonian, a former brothel house worker who fled to Earth under the guidance of Kaili bedai-Tythya to eventually come to work at the Hotel Kiraboshi in Onogawa. (family name and looks taken from the character Inaba Ayumu, from the game Hookago Renai Club)
 
INU, Chigaiko (FT)
Classmate of Moroboshi Ataru from Tomobiki High School. Unlike her female peers, Chigaiko has no interest whatsoever in Mendou Shuutarou.
 
INU, Fuchiko (FT)
Inu Chigaiko's elder sister, a student of Butsumetsu High School in Tomobiki.
 
INU, Kindan (FT)
Inu Chigaiko's and Inu Fuchiko's mother.
 
IRENE (Petty Officer) (FL)
Daishi'cha #22918A of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. The chief engineer of RSS Kiboo'cha, Lufy's primary subordinate. (named in tribute to Chang Irene, Chang Reika's younger sister and Yamazaki Linna's friend from the anime OVA series Bubblegum Crisis)
 
ISHI
See bedai-TYTHYA, Ishi
 
ITOH, Mamoru (S)
Fourth youngest of Moroboshi Ataru's younger half-sisters, a tomboy and lover of most sports. Addresses Ataru as "Anii" and Moroboshi Negako and Saotome Ranma as "Anee." (family name created by myself)
 
IZUMO, Sakiko (U/FL)
The identity of the being created from the merger of the living spirit of a Nendo-kata and Aruka Ran. Unlike Izumo Seiko, Sakiko kept use of her old body.
 
IZUMO, Seiko (U/FL)
The identity of the being created from the merger from a Nendo-kata and Redet Lum. Her body was cloned from a combined DNA sample from Mendou Shuutarou, Miyake Shinobu and Fujinami Ryuunosuke.
 
dai-JAEDEEN, Fungi (FT)
An observer for the Niphentaxian Church of Lum in Tomobiki, someone who (unlike most of his peers) really doesn't care too much about the "One True Faith."
 
"JAY" (M)
Agent of the United Nations Special Committee on Alien Activities. His real name is James Edwards, which is what Moroboshi Negako would address him by.
 
"JII-SAN" (S)
Elder fisherman based on Promised Island. (based on the character "Jii-ya" [a.k.a. "Jeeves"] from the first Sister Princess television series)
 
The JUSENKYOU GUIDE (R)
The Chinese Communist Party official who watches over the Springs of Zhòuquán-xiang and knows of all the tragic tales concerning that place and who died there over the millennia. As he once told Saotome Ranma, he is also under something of a curse.
 
JUZHI
See dai-NYHON, Juzhi
 
KAILI
See YAMASHINA, Mizuho
 
KAMEKICHI, Tampopo (FF)
Proprietor of Tampopo's Ramen and Beefbowl Bar, Moroboshi Ataru's favourite eatery in all of Tomobiki.
 
KANBA (FT)
Field operative of the Vosian Special Hunter Corps assigned to the Planet of Shadows mission.
 
KANEDA, Isamu (FL)
Agent of the Japanese Public Security Intelligence Agency, liaison officer for all international intelligence activities performed in Tomobiki considering aliens.
 
KANKI, Yukiko (FT/FL)
The alias taken by Mienai when she settles full-time on Earth.
 
KASHIMA, Namie (FL)
One of a group of Terran-form Avalonians sent by the Church of Lum to step in case something should something happen to the "Holy Apostles." (family name and looks based on the character Kashima Neo, from the game Memories Off 3.5 Omoide no Kanata e)
 
KATSUNISHIKI (R)
Unryuu Akari's champion yokozuna rikibuta, whom Hibiki Ryouga had to defeat to win the right to marry her.
 
KAWAMURA, Himiko (FL)
Captain of Tomobiki High School's swim team, member of Class 2-2. (family name and looks based on the character Kawamura Mana, from the game Natsuiro no Sunadokei)
 
KAWAMURA, Mami (FL)
Kawamura Himiko's mother.
 
"KAY" (M)
Agent of the United Nations Special Committee on Alien Activities. His real name is Kevin Brown, which is what Moroboshi Negako would address him by.
 
The KEEPER (FT)
The lone resident of the Crystal Palace on the Planet of Shadows.
 
KENZAN, Konatsu (R)
A kunoichi, who also was raised as a woman after his parents died. Now serving as Kuonji Ukyou's "waitress" at Okonomiyaki U-chan's. (his family name, which is actually an archaic phrase meaning "I've appeared here just now," is often mistaken as Konatsu's actual family name. Guess I fell for it, too!)
 
KITAHARA, Yukimi (FL)
One of a group of Terran-form Avalonians sent by the Church of Lum to step in case something should something happen to the "Holy Apostles." Unlike her friends, her programming initiated earlier than what was expected. (family name and looks based on the character Kitahara Nayuta, from the game Memories Off 3.5 Omoide no Kanata e)
 
KODAMA, Hiro (FL)
One of a group of Terran-form Avalonians sent by the Church of Lum to step in case something should something happen to the "Holy Apostles." (family name and looks based on the character Kodama Hibiki, from the game Memories Off 3.5 Omoide no Kanata e)
 
du KOHLN, Anna (Captain) (U)
Captain of the Ellsian patrol monitor RENS Rose Emperor. (given and family names created by myself)
 
KOI, Shinjin (FT)
Male classmate of Miyake Shinobu's and Fujinami Ryuunosuke's at Tomobiki High School.
 
KORIKO, Nagao (FL)
Member of the kendou club at Fuurinkan High School and the Horde o'Hentai. (based on a character of the same name from Eric Hallstrom's fanfic Ranma and Akane: A Love Story)
 
KOTATSUNEKO (U)
Spirit of a cat that froze in a cold night during the Meiji era. He frequents many parts of Tomobiki and has a special love for space heaters.
 
ryi'KOUHAE-RAIKUE, Kaeru
See MOROBOSHI, Kaeru
 
KOYOMI "Yomi" (Construction Chief Engineer Artificer) (FL)
Daishi'cha #40033 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. A Pirpirsiw'r like Lufy, Koyomi also owns her own personal ship, the RSS/C Haengge'cha. She is Tomo's bond-mate, thus making her the only person who can keep the internal security officer under control. (named in tribute to Mizuhara Koyomi, the high school student from the manga and anime series Azumanga Daioh)
 
KUNOU, Kodachi (R)
A martial arts rhythmic gymnast, master of poisons and chemistry, younger sister of Kunou Tatewaki and would-be fiancée of Saotome Ranma's.
 
KUNOU, Pauline (Principal) (R)
Principal of Fuurinkan High School, a lover of all things Hawai'i and an expert in haircutting. (his given name is inspired from Robert Haynie's fanfic Girl Days)
 
KUNOU, Tatewaki (R)
A master kendou-ka, captain of the Fuurinkan High School kendou team and would-be rival of Saotome Ranma's for the hand of Tendou Akane.
 
KUONJI, Haruka (R)
Kuonji Ukyou's father. (given name created by myself)
 
KUONJI, Ukyou (R)
An okonomiyaki chef and martial artist from the Kansai region of Japan. Saotome Ranma's other fiancée beyond Tendou Akane by Japanese tradition; also, his oldest childhood friend.
 
KUROSU, Kanami (FL)
One of a group of Terran-form Avalonians sent by the Church of Lum to step in case something should something happen to the "Holy Apostles." (family name and looks based on the character Kurosu Kanata, from the game Memories Off 3.5 Omoide no Kanata e)
 
LAO, Mùsi "Mousse" (R)
Saotome Ranma's rival for the hand of Shampoo, a master of Hidden Weapons. Member of one of the minor clans of the Nujiézú. A victim of the Yazuniichuan curse of Jusenkyou. (family name created by myself)
 
LARIK, Daniyal (Imam) (FL)
An Islamic cleric from Pakistan, who administers a mosque in Tokyo. He was Ibrahim Alhamzi's personal priest, though Imam Daniyal was not aware of his terrorist connections.
 
LING, Chai (FL)
Agent of the Chinese Ministry for State Security.
 
LINNA (Chief Petty Officer) (FT)
Daishi'cha #53091 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Chief of Pathfinder Troop Six's First Section. Nene's lover, yet they are not bond-mates. (named in tribute to Yamazaki Linna, the dancer/mercenary from the anime OVA series Bubblegum Crisis and Bubblegum Crash)
 
LISA (Leading Servicewoman) (FL)
Daishi'cha #27213A of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. The communications and computer expert of Pathfinder Troop Six's Second Section. (named in tribute to Lisa Vanette, the amateur reporter who appeared in the anime OVA series Bubblegum Crisis)
 
LOUISE "Lou" (Leading Servicewoman) (FL)
Daishi'cha #25509A of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. The demolitions and explosives expert of Pathfinder Troop Six's Second Section. (named in tribute to Lou, the 33-S Sexaroid boomer who was a friend to Sylvie and Anri in the anime OVA series Bubblegum Crisis)
 
LUFY (Watchmistress) (FT)
Daishi'cha #29363 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Shipmistress of RSS Kiboo'cha, base ship of Pathfinder Troop Six. A Pirpirsiw'r and trained Gladiator pilot, Lufy also owns her own private transport, the RSS/C Konggh'cha. (named in tribute to Lufy, the Solnoid fighter ace from the anime series Gall Force)
 
MAKASAI
See dai-SHINSHA, Makasai
 
MAKIGE, Kinko (U)
Combat leader of the Kurotenshi. (given and family names created by myself)
 
MAKOTO (Flightmistress) (FT)
Daishi'cha #61558 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Seikou Mie's would-be bond-mate, Makoto is one of the last generations of Pirpirsiw'r. Currently seconded to the RSS Hasei'cha. (named in tribute to Kino Makoto, also known as Sailor Jupiter, the magical girl warrior from the anime series Bishoojo Senshi Sailor Moon)
 
MALEFIRE, Highridge (Inquisitor-Deacon) (FL)
Officer of the Holy Inquisition of Zephyrus.
 
odai-MARRETH, Zani (FL)
A Niphentaxian Guardian, assigned to monitor the observers of the Church of Lum in Tomobiki.
 
MARUBEYA, Momoe (U)
One of Mendou Shuutarou's more ardent fans in Tomobiki High School. (family name created by myself)
 
MECHA-RINRIN (Prototype Robot Number One) (S)
Hatoyama Rinrin's first robot, a semi-humanoid giant she built on her own.
 
MEGAN "Meg" (Petty Officer) (FL)
Daishi'cha #22620A of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. The sniper and reconnaissance expert of Pathfinder Troop Six's Second Section. A Pirpirsiw'r like Lufy, Priss and Sylvie. (named in tribute to Meg, the 33-S Sexaroid boomer who was a friend to Sylvie and Anri in the anime OVA series Bubblegum Crisis)
 
odai-MEINYAK, Otako (FT)
Avalonian replica of a major leader of the Niphentaxian Church of Lum. She was forced to become Oogi ot'ndai-Zkuhsbagh's chief assistant when the president of Phentax Two seized control of the Avalon bioroid factory.
 
MENDOU, Hajime (U)
Mendou Shuutarou's father, current head of the Mendou Clan and Conglomerate. (given name created by myself)
 
MENDOU, Haruka (U)
Mendou Shuutarou's mother. A technophobe, she refuses to speak directly to anyone, always speaking through her valet. (given name created by myself)
 
MENDOU, Ryooko (U)
Mendou Shuutarou's younger sister, an impish woman who delights in torturing (though she calls it "playing with") anyone who catches her fancy.
 
MENDOU, Shuutarou (U)
Moroboshi Ataru's chief rival at Tomobiki High School, heir of the largest family fortune in Japan, future leader of the Mendou Conglomerate.
 
MICHAEL (S)
Susumu Marie's dog, a golden retriever.
 
MIDORIKAWA, Hayato (FL)
A real estate agent in Nerima who has been long interested in the Tendou property.
 
MIENAI (FT)
A Tritonian-form Avalonian, a replica of Oyuki created by the Niphentaxians at Nassur's request. See KANKI, Yukiko
 
MISAKI, Shiina (dai-TYTHYA, Ina) (FL)
Niphentaxian-form Avalonian, a former brothel house worker who fled to Earth under the guidance of Kaili bedai-Tythya to eventually come to work at the Hotel Kiraboshi in Onogawa. (name and looks taken from the character Misaki Shiina, from the game Hookago Renai Club)
 
Mister PANDA (R/FL)
The copy of the soul of the panda who drowned in Shonmaoniichuan, which was later severed from Saotome Genma thanks to Saotome Ranma. Panda-san has inherited some of Genma's habits, including use of written signs to display his thoughts.
 
MIYAKE, Hitomi (FT)
Miyake Shinobu's cousin, currently resident in Nerima.
 
MIYAKE, Kimiki (U)
Miyake Shinobu's mother. (given name created by myself)
 
MIYAKE, Shinobu (U)
Moroboshi Ataru's former girlfriend and oldest childhood friend.
 
MIYAKE, Toshoba (U)
Miyake Shinobu's father. (given name created by myself)
 
MIZUNOKOOJI, Asuka (U)
Mizunokooji Tobimaro's younger sister and Mendou Shuutarou's fiancée. An androphobe, she possesses superhuman strength inherited from her mother.
 
MIZUNOKOOJI, Saeko (U)
Mizunokooji Tobimaro's and Mizunokooji Asuka's mother, the true power behind the Mizunokooji sports empire. (given name created by myself)
 
MIZUNOKOOJI, Tobimaro (U)
Mendou Shuutarou's childhood friend/rival, heir to the leadership of his clan and the Mizunokooji Conglomerate. Sometimes seen as Mendou Ryooko's fiancé.
 
MOMOSE, Tamako (FL)
One of a group of Terran-form Avalonians sent by the Church of Lum to step in case something should something happen to the "Holy Apostles." (family name and looks based on the character Momose Tamaki, from the game Memories Off 3.5 Omoide no Kanata e)
 
MOROBOSHI, Ataru (U)
The so-called "cancer of Tomobiki," champion against the Urusians when they threatened to invade Earth and Redet Lum's "husband" by Oni-Urusian culture. Also the last host of the Saikoo Jinseijitsu that later became Moroboshi Negako.
 
MOROBOSHI, Kaeru (ryi'KOUHAE-RAIKUE, Kaeru) (FT)
Moroboshi Ataru's twin brother, currently the second engineering officer of the Nagussan star cruiser NDFS Ganshiki.
 
MOROBOSHI, Kaneko (Ye-NEHEK Yech'a-Atnu) (FT)
One of the Lost Stars of Noukiios. Moroboshi Ataru's adopted daughter, a bioroid possessing the genetic heritage of many native heroes and leaders from her home planet.
 
MOROBOSHI, Kinshou (U)
Moroboshi Ataru's mother. (given name created by myself)
 
MOROBOSHI, Komeru (FT)
Moroboshi Ataru's uncle, Moroboshi Muchi's elder brother. Amateur archaeologist and chief executive officer of the Inshin Group.
 
MOROBOSHI, Muchi (U)
Moroboshi Ataru's father, also the father of Ataru's twelve younger half-sisters. (given name created by myself)
 
MOROBOSHI, Nagaiwakai (FT)
Moroboshi Ataru's paternal grandmother and late Matriarch of the Moroboshi Clan, a peer of the old Japanese Empire.
 
MOROBOSHI, Negako (FT)
Grandmaster of the Moroboshi-Hana Saikoo Jinseijitsu Ninjutsu-ryuu, adopted older sister (and later legal guardian) of Moroboshi Ataru and his siblings. Also, given her origins, is considered a "living national treasure" of Japan.
 
MOROBOSHI, Nokoko (FT)
Moroboshi Ataru's older sister, who would have been the Matriarch-elect of the Moroboshi Clan had she not banished herself into the Outland dimension on learning of her relationship to him. She is currently the matriarch of the Outland School of the Nendo-kata.
 
MOROBOSHI, Reiko (Ye-NEHEK Yesu-P'yeknu) (FT)
One of the Lost Stars of Noukiios. Moroboshi Ataru's adopted daughter, a bioroid possessing the genetic heritage of many native heroes and leaders from her home planet.
 
MUJANBA (Captain) (FT)
Officer in the Vosian Special Hunter Corps, a trained sorceress. While currently supporting the Mikado, Mujanba's reputation among those seeking to overthrow him is quite respectable.
 
NAMIKO "Nam" (Leading Servicewoman) (FL)
Daishi'cha #22816A of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. The transportation expert of Pathfinder Troop Six's Second Section. (named in tribute to Nam, the 33-S Sexaroid boomer who was a friend to Sylvie and Anri in the anime OVA series Bubblegum Crisis)
 
NANBA, Shigeru (FL)
Assistant principal of Fuurinkan High School.
 
NAOKO (Leading Servicewoman) (FL)
Daishi'cha #17615A of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. The transportation expert of Pathfinder Troop Six's First Section. (named in tribute to Naoko, Romanova Nene's friend and co-worker from the anime OVA series Bubblegum Crisis)
 
NAOMI (Nursing Petty Officer) (FL)
Daishi'cha #21013A of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Pathfinder Troop Six's nursing assistant, immediately subordinate below Reinoevan. (named in tribute to Naomi Anderson, girlfriend to the main protagonist of the fourth episode of the anime OVA series Bubblegum Crisis)
 
NARI
See dai-NOTHRHA, Nari
 
NARUMI Miruko (FL)
Kitahara Yukimi's girlfriend, a Terran teenager forced into a wheelchair due to suffering from polio. (looks based on the character Kashima Mifu, from the game Memories Off 3.5 Omoide no Kanata e)
 
NASSUR (FT)
Intergalactic bounty hunter licensed to the Galactic Federation, an expatriate native of the planet Vos. One of Redet Lum's oldest friends, it was he who trained her in the use of her powers.
 
The NENDO-KATA (FT)
Two sentient beings resembling Terran great squid, natives of a world over fifteen billion light years from Earth, who are blessed with telekinetic and telepathic powers, plus a one-time use allasomorphic ability (the "Crossing Over"). (since the Nendo-kata as a whole are telepathic, their actual names would be impossible to pronounce using a spoken language) See IZUMO, Seiko and IZUMO, Sakiko
 
NENE (Master Chief Petty Officer) (FT)
Daishi'cha #88586 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Coxswain and former communications expert in Pathfinder Troop Six. A Visionary, she is considered the best hacker in the Fifth Republic. (named in tribute to Nene Romanova, the police officer/mercenary from the anime OVA series Bubblegum Crisis and Bubblegum Crash)
 
NIIBORI, Yukari (S)
Takasu Koji's girlfriend and another classmate of Tanenobu Karen's at Stargazer West College. (family name created by myself)
 
NINOMIYA, Hinako (R)
Homeroom teacher of Saotome Ranma's at Fuurinkan High School. Is forced to use a ki-draining technique to allow herself to remain an adult thanks to a childhood illness; the technique was taught to her by Happoosai.
 
NISHIKI, Maya (FL)
Saotome Nodoka and Asagaya Hisayo's lawyer.
 
NOA (Minister) (FT)
Daishi'cha #19282 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Currently, the Elder Mother of All Sagussa. It was she who brought Moroboshi Ataru to Sagussa when he was five years old to eventually make him the Fifth Republic's first Daite'cha and Daimon'cha. (named in tribute to Izumi Noa, the police labor pilot from the anime series Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor)
 
NOMADE, Shinobi (FT/FL)
The alias taken by Redet Hensou when she settles full-time on Earth.
 
The NOROI no NINGYOU (R)
A porcelain doll enchanted with a spirit. Saotome Ranma and the Tendou family encountered it at a mountain ryokan when they were on vacation. See TENDOU, Kimiko.
 
dai-NOTHRHA, Nari (FL)
A Niphentaxian-form Avalonian, an observer for the Church of Lum in Tomobiki until she was discovered by Ishi bedai-Tythya and forced to flee to the Hotel Kiraboshi in Onogawa.
 
NOZAWA, Kyuusuke (Judge) (FL)
Senior official of the Court of Special Appeals. He was the man who presided over the cases that legally freed both Moroboshi Ataru and Saotome Ranma from their parents' guardianship.
 
NU, Kelun "Cologne" (R)
Matriarch of the Nujiézú of China, Shampoo's great-grandmother and Saotome Ranma's most respected teacher in the martial arts. Also once called Moroboshi Nagaiwakai a very close friend. (family name created by myself)
 
NU, Misú "Mist" (FL)
Elder matriarch of the Nujiézú of China.
 
NU, Shanpú "Shampoo" (R)
A warrior of the Nujiézú of China, heiress of her great-grandmother Cologne's position as one of the tribe's matriarchs. Saotome Ranma's "wife" by local custom. Victim of the Maoniichuan curse of Jusenkyou. (family name created by myself)
 
K'e-NUK Yeho-Niap'yeng (FT)
One of the Lost Stars of Noukiios.
 
dai-NYHON, Juzhi (FL)
Observer for the Church of Lum in Tomobiki.
 
OGIN, Haniko (U)
Leader of the Rosebuds, Mendou Shuutarou's fan club in Tomobiki. (given name created by myself)
 
OKAJIMA, Keijou (Detective) (FL)
Officer of the Nerima precinct of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police.
 
ONO, Toofuu (Doctor) (R)
Doctor of chiropractic medicine and master shiatsu expert. Once would have been considered Tendou Kasumi's boyfriend were it not for his frequent bouts of "love sickness."
 
ONSEN, Mark (U)
Vice-principal and senior English teacher at Tomobiki High School. (he was always called "Onsen-mark" in both the manga and anime, so I simply codified "Mark" as his given name)
 
OOGI
See ot'ndai-ZKUHSBAGH, Oogi
 
OSAMU, Shirayuki (S)
Fifth youngest of Moroboshi Ataru's younger half-sisters. An amateur chef. Addresses Ataru as "Nii-sama" and Moroboshi Negako and Saotome Ranma as "Nee-sama." (family name created by myself)
 
OTAKO
See odai-MEINYAK, Otako
 
OWLEYE, Firesky (Inquisitor-Bishop) (FL)
Senior member of the Holy Inquisition of Zephyrus based on the planet Jiyuu.
 
OYUKI (U)
Redet Lum's other best friend, crown princess of the Kingdom of Neptune-Triton.
 
PAMANBA (FT)
Field operative of the Vosian Special Hunter Corps assigned to the Planet of Shadows mission.
 
PATTY (Engineer Chief Petty Officer) (FT)
Daishi'cha #70557 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Chief engineer of RSS Hasei'cha. (named in tribute to Patty, the combat officer of the Starleaf from the first Gall Force movie)
 
POCHIK, Ando (FT)
Member of the Urusian Defence Intelligence Agency. The man who led the attack on Moroboshi Nagaiwakai during the first Tag Race, he was later killed by Moroboshi Ataru. (based on a character created by Lew Burton in his fanfic series Just A Dream)
 
PONY (Healer Watchmistress) (FT)
Daishi'cha #36795 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Second medical officer of RSS Hasei'cha. (named in tribute to Pony, the computer officer of the Starleaf from the first Gall Force movie)
 
The PRINCIPAL of Tomobiki High School (U)
The elderly chief administrator of Moroboshi Ataru's former school. No one is aware of his name. He is often seen enjoying tea with Kotatsuneko. (in all the time I've written stories based on the Yatsura cast, I never sat down to create a name for this man)
 
PRISCILLA "Priss" (Troop Commander) (FT)
Daishi'cha #22860 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. First officer, former coxswain, of Pathfinder Troop Six. A Pirpirsiw'r like her best friend Lufy, Priss is also well-versed in music and liquor-making. (named in tribute to Asagiri Priscilla, the singer/mercenary from the anime OVA series Bubblegum Crisis and Bubblegum Crash)
 
RAEBURN, Deannette Antonia (Major) (W)
Canadian air cavalry pilot from the era of the Second World War, also Earth's resident Seeker Jewel Warrior. She built a doojou on Sanctuary that Moroboshi Negako used to train her brother Ataru, the Lost Stars of Noukiios and Saotome Ranma.
 
REDET, Hensou (FT)
An Oni-form Avalonian, a replica of Redet Lum created by the Niphentaxians at Nassur's request. See NOMADE, Shinobi
 
REDET, Invader (Captain) (U)
Redet Lum's father, a senior leader in the Urusian military and the government. (family name created by Lew Burton in his fanfic series Just A Dream)
 
REDET, Jariten "Ten" (U)
Redet Lum's cousin, a pre-schooler who came to Earth in the wake of Lum's "engagement" to Ataru. Always prefers to be called "Ten-chan," especially by women. (family name created by Lew Burton in his fanfic series Just A Dream) See RYOOKI, Tennosuke
 
REDET, Jon (U)
Redet Jariten's mother, a firefighter. (family name created by Lew Burton in his fanfic series Just A Dream, given name created by myself)
 
REDET, Lum (U)
Daughter of a leader of the Urusians and Moroboshi Ataru's "wife" by Oni-Urusian culture. She loves Ataru very much, calling him "Darling." (family name created by Lew Burton in his fanfic series Just A Dream) See IZUMO, Seiko
 
REIKA (Leading Servicewoman) (FT)
Daishi'cha #22863A of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. The weapons and demolitions expert of Pathfinder Troop Six's First Section. (named in tribute to Chang Reika, also known as "Vision," the singer and Triad heiress from the anime OVA series Bubblegum Crisis)
 
REILLY, Mark (FL)
Agent of the American Central Intelligence Agency.
 
REINOEVAN "Rei" (Healer Troop Commander) (FT)
Daishi'cha #10272 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Former first officer and sniper of Pathfinder Troop Six. After Moroboshi Ataru's visit, she trained to be a doctor and became the Troop's resident healer. (named in tribute to Ayanami Rei, the half-Angel mecha pilot from the anime series Shin Seiki Evangelion)
 
t'ndai-RESLEI, Suisei (FF)
Senior leader of the Niphentaxian Church of Hollywood based on Phentax Twenty-three.
 
ROCHELLES, Jeanne-Marie Louise Guenevere (S)
Aria des Beauchamps' governess/maid, a native of Lyon. She does her best to protect her charge from the harsher elements of society. She is always called "Jii-ya" by Aria, something that drives Guenevere to distraction. (all given and family names created by myself)
 
RODRIGUEZ y GENNARA, Juan Miguel Cristobal (Father) (FT)
A Jesuit from Mexico, he is the cleric in charge of the Cathedral of Saint Urban in Tokyo, the home church for Miyake Shinobu and her family.
 
RUMY (Science Chief Petty Officer) (FT)
Daishi'cha #56415 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Chief science officer of RSS Hasei'cha. (named in tribute to Rumy, the morale officer of the Starleaf from the first Gall Force movie)
 
RYOOKI, Koosei (FT)
Sakurambou Sakura's former classmate and boyfriend, Oyuki's current boyfriend and Moroboshi Ataru's former neighbour; currently living as a galactic vagabond based out of Sakusei Station.
 
RYOOKI, Tennosuke (U/FT)
The alias Redet Jariten took when he moved back to Earth.
 
RYOONBA (FT)
Field operative of the Vosian Special Hunter Corps assigned to the Planet of Shadows mission.
 
SAERU, Hinako (S)
Youngest of Moroboshi Ataru's younger half-sisters, later mistress of the Staff of Gihan. Addresses Ataru as "Onii-tama" and Moroboshi Negako and Saotome Ranma as "Onee-tama." (family name created by myself)
 
SAKAGAMI, Tetsuo (FL)
Official of the National Family Registrar of Japan. He was the one who helped create the legal framework around Saotome Ranma and her mirror-twins when Judge Nozawa Kyuusuke declared Ranma free of any legal ties to his parents.
 
SAKURAMBOU, Hayao "Cherry" (U)
Wandering Buddhist monk who currently resides in Tomobiki. Sakurambou Sakura's maternal uncle. (given name created by myself, his monastic name also adopted as his family name by myself)
 
SAKURAMBOU, Sakura (U)
Shinto shrine maiden and school nurse at Tomobiki High School. Sakurambou Hayao's niece. The most popular member of the Tomobiki High faculty. (family name adopted from Cherry's monastic name by myself)
 
SANBA (FT)
Field operative of the Vosian Special Hunter Corps assigned to the Planet of Shadows mission. (was not named when she appeared in the TSY side story The Last Child of the Outland)
 
SAOTOME, Genma (R)
Saotome Ranma's father, current master of the Saotome-ryuu of Musabetsu Kakutou, training partner with Tendou Souun. Victim of the Shonmaoniichuan curse of Jusenkyou.
 
SAOTOME, Kumiko (R)
Second of the two mirror-twins (the male one) of Saotome Ranma to emerge from Mirror Mansion. Was originally given the name "Saotome Komakichi" by Kuonji Ukyou.
 
SAOTOME, Nodoka (R)
Saotome Ranma's mother, matriarch of the Saotome Clan of Nerima and keeper of the clan honour blade.
 
SAOTOME, Ranma (R)
Heir/Heiress of the Saotome-ryuu of Musabetsu Kakutou and thus, the unofficial leader of the "Nerima Wrecking Crew." Victim of the Nyanniichuan curse of Jusenkyou. Fiancé to Tendou Akane, Kuonji Ukyou and Nu Shanpú (among others), would be fiancé to Kunou Kodachi.
 
SAOTOME, Toshiko (R)
First of the two mirror-twins (the female one) of Saotome Ranma to emerge from Mirror Mansion. Was given her name by Kuonji Ukyou.
 
SARUGAKURE, Sasuke (R)
Ninjutsu-trained servant of the Kunou Clan.
 
SAWADA, Minako (FL)
Terran/Terran-form Avalonian hybrid teenage woman, born of one of a group of Avalonians who came to Earth to gain Zephyrite help to emancipate their people from Niphentaxian slavery. (name and looks taken from the character from the game Zenkoku Seifuku Bishoojo Grand Prix)
 
SEDOYAMA, Keizou (U)
Leader of the Tomobiki High School Torture Studies Club. (given name created by myself)
 
SEIJOU, Kenji (FL)
Professional photographer, a friend of Kamekichi Tampopo.
 
SEIKOU, Mie (Pilot Chief Petty Officer) (FT)
Daishi'cha #337 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. One of the Gladiator pilots assigned to RSS Hasei'cha. Also currently a member of Class 3-4 at Tomobiki High School, having just transferred in from private schooling in Kyushu.
 
SEQ, Rei (U)
Redet Lum's former boyfriend, a pilot in the Urusian military. A metamorph, he could transform himself into a large, tiger-striped bull. (family name created by Lew Burton in his fanfic series Just A Dream)
 
SEQ, Sugoi (FT)
Seq Rei's younger sister. (based on a character by the same name created by Fred Lee Cain in his own fanfic series, which appear in the fan-produced trib magazine USA Yatsura APA)
 
SEQ, Yedris (FT)
Seq Rei's mother and Seq Yethis' sister, one of the leaders of the Urusian Democratic Alliance. (based on a character by the same name created by Lew Burton in his fanfic series Just A Dream)
 
SEQ, Yethis (FT)
Seq Rei's uncle, the chief of staff to the President of the Urusian Union. Also the unofficial leader of the Urusian Imperialist restoration movement, the Imperial Round. (based on a character by the same name created by Lew Burton in his fanfic series Just A Dream)
 
SERIZAWA Mikiko (FL)
Member of Tomobiki High School's Class 2-2. (family name and looks based on the character Serizawa Kaho, from the game Natsuiro no Sunadokei)
 
SERIZAWA, Tomomi (FL)
Serizawa Mikiko's mother.
 
SHIGATEN, Benten (U)
Redet Lum's best friend, a native of the planet Fukunokami. (clan name created by myself)
 
SHIGATEN, Kamen (FT)
A Fukunokami-form Avalonian, a replica of Shigaten Benten created by the Niphentaxians at Nassur's request. See FUJIKAZE, Nobuko
 
SHILDY (Watchmistress) (FT)
Daishi'cha #20530 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. First officer of RSS Hasei'cha. (named in tribute to Shildy, the Solnoid intelligence officer from the second and third Gall Force OVAs)
 
dai-SHINSHA, Makasai (FT)
Computer expert for one of the Church of Lum's observation teams in Tomobiki.
 
SHIOWATARI, Nagisa (U)
Fujinami Ryuunosuke's fiancé. Like Ryuunosuke, Nagisa was raised to the opposite of what he was born to be by his father.
 
SHIOWATARI, Shin (U)
Shiowatari Nagisa's late father and Fujinami Fujimi's best friend. (given name created by myself)
 
SHITTO, Koosuke "Paama" (U)
Member of "Lum's Stormtroopers," Redet Lum's unofficial fan club at Tomobiki High School. (given name appearing in several Japanese websites, family name created by myself)
 
SHOGAI, Dakejinzou (FT)
An independent bounty hunter based off Fukunokami. Her planet of origin is a mystery to this day. Dakejinzou was once Nassur's partner.
 
SKYRAIN, Sunwind (Inquisitor-Archdeacon) (FL)
Officer of the Holy Inquisition of Zephyrus.
 
"SOBAN" (U)
Leader of a gang based in Tomobiki, a person with very deformed lips.
 
SPEA (Watchmistress) (FT)
Daishi'cha #47325 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Combat officer of RSS Hasei'cha. (named in tribute to Spea, the Solnoid intelligence officer from the second and third Gall Force OVAs)
 
The STAFF of GIHAN (FT)
A Sagussan haijo-ju created by one of the Fourth Republic's most influential Head Scientists. Once held by the Niphentaxian Guardians, it later fell into the hands of the Bohgar family, and then was passed on to Saeru Hinako. Hinako refers to the Staff as "Bou-san" (Mister Staff).
 
STEVENS, Esmerelda (FT)
Proprietor of Esmerelda's, Tomobiki's premiere ladies boutique.
 
SUKEYAMA, Sakuya (S)
Oldest of Moroboshi Ataru's younger half-sisters, current Matriarch-in-Waiting of the Moroboshi Clan. Addresses Ataru as "Onii-sama" and Moroboshi Negako and Saotome Ranma as "Onee-sama." (family name created by myself)
 
SUNFIRE, Darklight (Brother) (FT)
Senior priest of the Abbey of the Holy Gatherer.
 
SUSUMU, Marie (S)
Third oldest of Moroboshi Ataru's younger half-sisters, physically weak but morally and spiritually strong. Addresses Ataru as "Aniue-sama" and Moroboshi Negako and Saotome Ranma as "Aneue-sama." (family name created by myself)
 
SYLIA (Squadron Commander) (FT)
Daishi'cha #76073 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. Commander of Pathfinder Troop Six, Priscilla's and Lufy's current commanding officer. (named in tribute to Sylia Stingray, the lingerie store owner/mercenary from the anime OVA series Bubblegum Crisis and Bubblegum Crash)
 
SYLVIE (Petty Officer) (FT)
Daishi'cha #22861A of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. The sniper and reconnaissance expert of Pathfinder Troop Six's First Section. A Pirpirsiw'r like her best friend and lover in her first life, Priss. (named in tribute to Sylvie, the 33-S Sexaroid boomer befriended by Asagiri Priss in the anime OVA series Bubblegum Crisis)
 
TAKASU, Koji (S)
Best male friend in Tanenobu Karen's class at Stargazer West College. (family name created by myself)
 
TAKUICHI, Daikun (FL)
Member of the kendou club at Fuurinkan High School and the Horde o'Hentai. (based on a character of the same name from Eric Hallstrom's fanfic Ranma and Akane: A Love Story)
 
TANENOBU, Karen (S)
Fifth oldest of Moroboshi Ataru's younger half-sisters, an amateur pianist. Addresses Ataru as "Onii-chan" and Moroboshi Negako and Saotome Ranma as "Onee-chan." (family name created by myself)
 
Ei-T'E Yesu-Chyek (FT)
One of the Lost Stars of Noukiios.
 
TENDOU, Akane (R)
Third daughter of Tendou Souun and his late wife, current heir of the Tendou-ryuu of Musabetsu Kakutou. One of Saotome Ranma's fiancées, his first chronologically.
 
TENDOU, Akane (II) (FL)
A Terran-form Avalonian replica formed around a soul-copy of the original Tendou Akane created by the Staff of Gihan when the original Akane died.
 
TENDOU, Kasumi (R)
First daughter of Tendou Souun and his late wife, the unofficial matriarch of the Tendou Clan of Nerima and de facto head of the household.
 
TENDOU, Kimiko (R/FL)
The name given to the Noroi no Ningyou on her obtaining a Terran-form Avalonian body cloned after Tendou Akane thanks to Moroboshi Negako, Miree ot'ndai-Bohgar and the Staff of Gihan. (the name "Kimiko" is often used as the name for Tendou Souun's late wife in many fanfics)
 
TENDOU, Kurumi (R)
One of the two girls who were once believed to be Tendou Souun's daughters, Tendou Natsume's younger sister. She was directly trained by Happoosai. (though the OVA didn't say what their family name actually was, given their quest for their father . . . )
 
TENDOU, Nabiki (R)
Second daughter of Tendou Souun and his late wife, former heir of the Tendou-ryuu of Musabetsu-Kakutou and now the unofficial breadwinner of the family.
 
TENDOU, Natsume (R)
One of the two girls who were once believed to be Tendou Souun's daughters, Tendou Kurumi's older sister. She was directly trained by Happoosai. (though the OVA didn't say what their family name actually was, given their quest for their father . . . )
 
TENDOU, Shinshi (R/FL)
A magically created male double of Tendou Nabiki, created thanks to the Nanniichuan casket sent for Saotome Ranma's wedding. He later became a Terran-form Avalonian thanks to Saeru Hinako and the Staff of Gihan.
 
TENDOU, Souun (R)
Father of Saotome Ranma's first fiancée, Tendou Akane, and former training partner of Saotome Genma. Current master of the Tendou-ryuu of Musabetsu Kakutou.
 
TENHIRO, Haruka (S)
Fourth oldest of Moroboshi Ataru's younger half-sisters, a master martial artist with weapons. Addresses Ataru as "Anigimi-sama" and Moroboshi Negako and Saotome Ranma as "Anegimi-sama." (family name created by myself)
 
TENSEI, Michiko (FL)
Field reporter for NHK.
 
Eyu-TEO Yeho-Hanak'at' (FT)
One of the Lost Stars of Noukiios.
 
TOKORO, Yuka (R)
One of Tendou Akane's friends at Fuurinkan High School. (family name created by myself)
 
TOMO (Master Chief Warrant Officer) (FL)
Daishi'cha #70110 of the Grand Design of the Fifth Republic of Sagussa. A Yizibajohei like Ayumu, Tomo currently serves as the Master Chief Warrant Officer of the Sagussan Internal Security Force, the senior patrolwoman on the force. (named in tribute to Takino Tomo, the high school student from the manga and anime series Azumanga Daioh)
 
TSUNA (FT)
Field operative of the Vosian Special Hunter Corps assigned to the Planet of Shadows mission. (was not named when she appeared in the TSY side story The Last Child of the Outland)
 
TUCHENKO, Grigory Alekseyevich (FL)
Agent of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service.
 
bedai-TYTHYA, Ishi (Doctor) (FL)
Senior doctor serving the observers of the Church of Lum in Tomobiki. Once had an Avalonian wife, Kaili, whom he knows currently lives as Yamashina Mizuho in Onogawa.
 
Eyu-UCH Chuho-Nakseuch (FL)
Noukiite Dominion Marine brigade commander of the force sent out to capture Seq Yethis.
 
UNRYUU, Akari (R)
Hibiki Ryouga's would-be fiancée, a woman who raises sumo-trained pigs.
 
URAYAMU, Akira "Chibi" (U)
Member of "Lum's Stormtroopers," Redet Lum's unofficial fan club at Tomobiki High School. (given name appearing in several Japanese websites, family name created by myself)
 
VARENA (Major) (FT)
Officer in the Vosian Special Hunter Corps, a trained sorceress. While currently supporting the Mikado, Varena's reputation among those seeking to overthrow him is quite respectable.
 
WALLIS, Basel (FL)
Agent of the British Secret Intelligence Service.
 
WINDRIDER, Fireye (Magistrate-Bishop) (FT)
Sunhair Windrider's father and a close friend of Moroboshi Nagaiwakai's.
 
WINDRIDER, Sunhair "Windy" (Captain) (FT)
Captain of the Zephyrite battlecruiser HRZS Windrider Dreams, she is also the daughter of the current administrator of the colony world of Magairu. A childhood friend of Moroboshi Ataru's, Windy was the woman who discovered the presence of the Saikoo Jinseijitsu within him.
 
YAMADA, Fujimaro "Fred" (FL)
Owner of an American-style hamburger yatai in Nerima's Hikarigaoka Park. (inspired by a character from Robert Haynie's fanfic Girl Days)
 
YAMADA, Sakanasuke (Doctor) (FL)
One of the "dappya kaijuu" creatures that often frequent Tomobiki. He serves as Mendou Shuutarou's octopi veterinarian. He is also an expert on the Nendo-kata.
 
YAMAJI, Konosuke (FL)
A real-estate agent based in Nerima.
 
YAMASHINA, Kahori (FL)
Yamashina Mizuho's six year-old daughter.
 
YAMASHINA, Mizuho (bedai-TYTHYA, Kaili) (FL)
Manager of the Hotel Kiraboshi in Onogawa. Once was the wife of a Niphentaxian doctor before the birth of their daughter forced her to flee for Earth. Saotome Nodoka's would-be bond-mate. (name and looks taken the character Yamashina Mizuho, from the game Hookago Renai Club)
 
YOSHINO, Mai (FL)
Yoshino Tomomi's mother, a Terran-form Avalonian.
 
YOSHINO, Tomomi (FL)
Terran/Terran-form Avalonian hybrid teenage woman, born of one of a group of Avalonians who came to Earth to gain Zephyrite help to emancipate their people from Niphentaxian slavery. (name and looks taken from the character from the game Zenkoku Seifuku Bishoojo Grand Prix)
 
YUMOA, Reigi (FT)
Chief operations officer of Toranoseishin Finances, a part of the Inshin Group. One of Moroboshi Komeru's adopted wards.
 
YUSA, Rinko (dai-TYTHYA, Rin) (FL)
Niphentaxian-form Avalonian, a former brothel house worker who fled to Earth under the guidance of Kaili bedai-Tythya to eventually come to work at the Hotel Kiraboshi in Onogawa. (name and looks taken from the character Yusa Rinko, from the game Hookago Renai Club)
 
ZANI
See odai-MARRETH, Zani
 
"ZED" (M)
Director of the United Nations Special Committee on Alien Activities.
 
ot'ndai-ZKUHSBAGH, Oogi (FT)
Founder of the Church of Lum and President of the Union of Phentax Two. Redet Lum's most passionate fan bar none throughout the known galaxy.
 
**** **** ****
 
GUIDE:
 
(FF) Character created for one of my other fanfic series
(FL) Character created for Lonely Souls
(FT) Character created originally for Urusei Yatsura - The Senior Year or Urusei Yatsura - The Ishinomaki Years
(M) Character from Men In Black (the movie)
(R) Character from Ranma 1/2 (both anime and manga)
(S) Character from Sister Princess (both anime and game)
(U) Character from Urusei Yatsura (both anime and manga)
(W) Character introduced in my fanfic Wanderers