Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Spirit, Ronin and Demon ❯ Help and Betrayl ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer:I don't own anything but the plot line and new charectors.

AND:I don't know if this has been tried before, but I might as well give it a shot.
_________________________________________________________________ __________
Help and Betrayl
_______________________________________________________________ ____________

~Koji Residence in Rowen's POV~

It happened so long ago, yet I remember it so well.

-Flashback-

My sister and I were with our mother at the orphanage. Our mother was going to give us up. It was a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I loved my mother and still do. It's just that she couldn't take care of us. Our mother looked at us with tears in her eyes. We all knew we would never see each other again. My mother left through the doors. My sister looked at me with her bright blue eyes on the verge of tears. I hugged her.

"Why couldn't daddy help us?" she asked.

I sighed. She didn't know the truth but I did. Our father was a demon.

"He left mommy as soon as we were born, sis. You know that," I said trying to comfort her.

A lady on the orphanage staff took us to a room with many other kids in it. She got all of the kids attention.

"These are Rowen and Keiko. They were just left here by their mother. Make them feel welcome," she said.

"Yes, Ms. Doca," all of the children replied.

She left and some of the other kids came over to talk with us. There was one I really didn't like. He was picking on my sister for having blue hair and eyes. I cringed at what happened next.

"You're a freak," he said.

"I am not!" my sister yelled at him.

"Are to," he taunted.

I knew that if he continued she would kill him. I went to her side. I looked him over while he did the same to me. He turned away from my sister and left her alone. Soon after the workers showed the kids to their rooms. My sister and I would be seperated. She sighed. I headed toward my room knowing about what was going to happen. The Ancient had been training me at night and now I had to stay with him. I would leave tonight.

'Ro,' a soft voice called in my head.

'Yeah , Keik,' I answered.

'You're going to leave. Aren't you?' my sister asked.

'You know me to well.'

'I should. I am your twin after all.'

'Get some sleep. I'll be gone when you wake up.'

'I'll never forget you, Ro. Never forget me. Ok?'

'Hai. I will never forget you sis'.'

I cut off the telepathic link with my sister. I silently got up from my bed and went over to the window. I got in the windowsill and jumped out the window. I was out of there in five minutes. I found the tiger and he led me to the Ancient. I continued my training until I was ten. I was then finished and the Ancient found a good home for me. I would never forget my sister Keiko though. I wopuld always look out the window at night and think of her. Keiko, my twin sister, where are you?

-End flashback-

I sighed thinking the same question now that the fight with Talpa was over. The guys were sarting to become suspicious of me when I was day dreaming. I snapped out of my trans when Mia started talking to me.

"What's wrong, Rowen?" she asked me.

"Nothing," I replied.

"Somethings bugging you," Sage stated.

"Yeah," Yulie said. He had came to live with us after his family passed in a car crash. I know what it's like to be without your family. So I kind of helped him get over it some what.

"You really want to konw?" I asked.

"Yes," they all replied.

"Guess," I told them.

"You were thinking about a girl," Sage said. I nodded. The guys mouths fell open.

"She's your girlfriend?" Kento asked.

"No," I said.

Yulie looked at me and understood immediatly. "A member of your family?" he asked. I nodded in agreement.

"Who?" Ryo asked.

"My sister," I said calmly.

"You have a sister?" Kento asked.

"Yes. She's my twin," I told them.

"A twin!" they all yelled at once. I cringed and nodded.

"I was adopted by the Hashiba family when I was ten. I had already been trained by the Ancient by then. I miss her," I explained.

"We could help you find her," Mia stated.

"What?" I asked.

"We could help you find her," she repeated.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," everyone answered.

"Arigatou, minna," I said.

~Genkai's Temple in Keiko's POV~

Everyone was there. Hei, Kurama, Kuwabara, and, of course, Yusuke were waiting for Botan to tell them what was up.

"What is going on, Botan?" Kurama asked.

"I have a new assignment for you. You are to destroy the Ronin Warriors," she told them.

A held in the gasp. Thank Kami-sama, I held it in. I knew that my brother was still alive and well. I knew that Rowen was well.

"That's not all. You must also find and kill the Spirit Warriors," she said.

I almost fainted. I regained my composure very quickly. Everyone was looking at me oddly.

"I heard about that legend when I was young," I told them. Thank Kami-sama they bought it.

I remebered that night, the one that changed my life forever.

-Flashback-

It had been three months since Ro left. I missed him so much. I was sitting by the window looking up at the stars. Ro had taught me how to 'read' the stars. I heard an odd noise sounding out of no where. It was familiar. I had heard it before. It was the Ancient. He was standing next to me. I stood up and bowed. He smiled at me.

"You have something special within you," he told me.

"I do?" I asked .

"Yes, a great power is lieing dormant inside of you. I want you to have this," he told me as he handed me a small light blue crystal with a golden sign of life in it. It looked like my brother's orb. I looked up at him. He smiled at me. "You will have to go away from here. You will not look like you do when you wake."

I suddenly felt dizzy. I fell to the ground and he caught me. He must have changed my appearance. I woke up in a warm bed and soon learned that I had been adopted by a family. They still called me Keiko.

-End Flashback-
____________________________________________________________ _______________
AND:How u like? Tell me or I may not write anymore.
Keiko: Don't threaten.
AND:All right. Just review.