Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Somewhere I belong ❯ Contemplation ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7

Contemplation

Anya sat on her bed most of the night considering Nobusuke's gift/offer but she still wasn't so sure she really wanted to but she had all night to sleep on it and in the morning she would make her finally decision when she awoke that morning.

"What should I do?" Anya asked no one.

"Fallow your heart." Nobusuke whispered as he fully left Anya's house.

Nobusuke left Anya's residence about midnight that night but then again what was time to a ghost from the Meiji era. 'She is so much like my little girl' Nobusuke thought as he walked back to his own residence the Kamiya Kasshin-Ryu dojo.

"I so wish to see her again but I guess seeing Anya is close enough for now." Nobusuke said sadly.

Nobusuke entered the old abandon dojo quietly wondering how Anya was going to react to the new change in living styles when and if she choose to go to the Meiji era. 'Her life will defiantly change' Nobusuke thought as pasted right on through the dojo back door not bothering to open it but then again why open it when you are a ghost. Nobusuke wandered around in the back yard of the dojo looking at everything and remembering almost nothing of what he once had when he lived inside these walls and gardens playing with his little girl as her mother watched from the porch.

Mean while at the Yoshizaki house Anya tossed and turned trying to get some sleep but not seceding at all because of a weird ass dream that would just pick up from were it left off if she awoke from it which she did. Anya sighed she was not having the best of nights at all and she was really considering Nobusuke's offer to send her to the Meiji era just to get away from her life here in the modern world of Tokyo.

"What am I going to do?" Anya asked herself out loud.

"I'm so confused about everything that's happened this month." Anya said sighing again.

Anya laid back down on her bed thinking of all the stuff that went on just this month let alone this year 'I ran away three times this month alone and all three times the damn cops brought me back don't they know I'm nineteen, I'm basically an adult so why even bother bringing me back to this house' Anya though as she rolled over on to her side. 'Life just isn't fair when it comes to my life I guess' Anya thought as she closed her eyes.

*Anya's Dream sequence -told in Anya's pov-*

"Who are you?" I asked.

"A friend and maybe more if you'll let me that is." Said the handsome young man I was talking to.

"Answer my question, who are you?" I said getting rather annoyed by the young man.

"I already told you, a friend and maybe more if you'll let me." The young man said again.

I sighed I wasn't getting anywhere with this guy and to make matters worse every time I closed my eye for a minute he would be closer to me then he was before. I looked up at the young man that was now mere inches away from me smiling almost like he knew something I didn't and to tell you the truth I didn't really care if he knew something I didn't.

"What do you want from me?" The young man asked.

"Excuse me?" I asked not sure what he meant.

"What do you want from me?" He asked again now almost touching me.

I looked at him for a while still very confused about what he was asking of me I mean hell I've only been in this time for what a week now and this guy walks up to me in the middle of old forgotten Tokyo asking my what do I want from him. I sigh and closed my eyes for a minute to regain my thoughts when I feel his hand on my cheek lightly touching the bruise I got from some other guy that thought he could have his way with me not a day prier to my arrival in this time, I wanted to pull away from him I really did but my body nor my heart would allow me to.

"What are you doing to me?" I ask with my eyes still closed.

He didn't answer me with words but with a gently yet hungry kiss that demanded my full attention…

*End dream sequence*

Anya awoke gasping for air and trying to calm her raging heart 'who was that guy?' Anya asked herself as she started to regain control over her breathing and her still raging heart beat. 'What am I going to do I want to find out who this guy is but the only way I'm going to do that is by excepting Nobusuke's gift' Anya thought as she laid back down to go back to sleep.

End chapter 7