Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Free Me of My Demons ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Thanks so much for the review guys!
 
Disclaimer: Don't own any of the Sm or Gw characters in this ficcy!
 
^_^ It would be nice if I gave everybody's ages, huh?
 
Rei, Lita, Amy & Mina :19
Amara & Michelle: 21
Hotaru: 5
Setsuna, Luna & Artemis: Old as hell
Heero, Wufei, Trowa & Duo: 19
Quatre & Serena: 18
Rini: 5 months
Rashid: Old man
Darien: 22
 
Serena and Quatre sat at a small restaurant, desperately needing to call it quits after several long hours of shopping. Serena sat back in the booth, just finishing off a rather large burger, extra large chili cheese fries, and a king size chocolate shake. She looked at her brother who was starring off out of the window and was sipping on his cup of hot tea.
 
“Who are all those guys, do they live with you?”
 
Quatre shifted his crystal blue eyes onto his sister, before he nodded his head. “Yes, they live me. They're my comrades from the war; former Gundam pilots.”
 
“They piloted Sand-rock too?”
 
“No, Sand-rock is mine. The guys have their own Gundams. The one with the long bangs is Trowa, the one with the braid is Duo, the one with the tight ponytail is Wufei, and the one you had a…conflict with, is Heero.”
 
She frowned at the mentioning of Heero. “What is his problem anyway…does he pull out a gun on everybody?”
 
“Just about,” he smiled. He rested his elbows on the table and leaned in closer to his sister. “We are still dealing with personal demons; Heero especially.”
 
Serena furrowed her brow and looked at her twin thoughtfully. “What type of demons?”
 
Quatre chewed his bottom lip and looked at her skeptically. “What we speak of right now stays between us.”
 
He watched as she nodded her head. “I'll start off with Trowa. Before he became a gundam pilot he was in an accident which caused him amnesia. All he remembers is being an acrobat in the circus. Duo really doesn't speak much of his past, but he was living in an orphanage at a church since he was 5. Wufei had lived in China and had an arranged marriage when he was 12. He was sent to another village when his home was attacked, killing both his mother and wife. Now because of their death, he claims that all women are weak. Heero was an orphan, and was adopted by a man that abused him and trained him to be a perfect emotionless soldier. We all met when we were 15 and the 5 of us brought peace to the world with the Gundams.”
 
Serena listened intently, as curiosity began to peak her interests even more. “What demons are you dealing with?”
 
He scratched the back of his head with a sigh. My gundam as well as Heero's has a system in it that requires you to have a strong mind. If you don't, the system will corrupt you and turn you into a killing machine with no mercy. It's been well over a year since I've last been in Sand-rock, but I still feel it trying to take over my mind…giving me the urge to kill whoever crosses my path.
 
(Author: It has been a looooooong time since I've seen GW, so bare with me lol.)
 
Serena stared off, deep in thought. “I remember that one time…I felt Sand-rock trying to take control.”
 
Quatre shifted stunned eyes to his sister. “What? When?”
 
“I think we were 15. I felt it attempting to take over you…hell…it tried to take over me…”she trailed over, remembering the dark desires trying to devour her innocence.”
 
Quatre stared at her intently, thoughts swirling in his mind like a whirlwind, causing him to frown deeply. `Serena has never struck anybody before like she done Heero…and I feel as though she hadn't in her dimension either…by her coming here…is Sandrock's system revealing itself through her anger. I need to talk to the guys about this.' Serena's next choice words caused Quatre to abruptly snap out of his reverie.
 
“But…I liked it.”
 
“You what?”
 
She shifted her eyes to the table. “Darien is going to find me Quat.”
 
He took his sister's hand into his own. “No he's not.”
 
Silver clashed with Crystal, deep fear present upon her face. “Yes he will, I know that in my heart. Last night I took the time to think about him…and I feel so foolish that I didn't realize this before.”
 
“What are you talking about, Rena?”
 
Tears welled up in her eyes. “Darien has his own personal demons as well, but he changed so drastically in a matter of a day…the day Rini returned home…I knew something was wrong and I ignored it…I thought that I was being stupid…” She closed her eyes and let the tears trail down her face. “I don't think he's my Darien.”
 
…SM Dimension…
 
Darien moaned and rolled onto his back. He opened bleary midnight blue eyes, with a groan, falling into a deep coughing fit. He rolled onto his side and curled up in a tight ball, as his body began to convulse with tremors. He suddenly went ridged and his eyes flashed gold, before settling to black.
 
He sat up quickly, his former injuries not affecting him in the least. He stood to his feet, and he took a hold of his hanging jaw and snapped it back in place. He popped his neck and shook the rest of the debris from his hair.
 
A deep and evil voice spewed from his split, bloodstained lips, a frown darkening his features. “Damn those Sailor Senshi.”
 
He scanned around the apartment, noticing the damage to the entertainment center, Uranus so nicely kicked him through. An evil smirk crossed his lips and a cackle that would make your blood run cold, erupted deeply from within his chest.
 
“They will pay for meddling with my plans.” A dark glint flashed in his eyes, already plotting how he would make each Senshi suffer.
 
He walked over towards the small sofa and picked up the keys to his vehicle. “I will find you Princess…,” he paused, heading towards the door. “It's time to make Small Lady talk.”
……..
 
Rei sat at the crown arcade with the rest of the inner senshi, laughing and joking amongst her friends. She had a cold shiver run throughout her body, of which Amy noticed, and placed a hand on the priestess's shoulder with a look of concern.
 
“Are you alright?”
 
Rei turned her amethyst eyes towards the blue haired genius, as Mina and Lita turned their attention to Rei; they too holding a look of concern.
 
“I just got a real bad feeling you guys.”
 
Mina furrowed her brows. “You think it's the princess?”
 
Rei shuddered, trying to rid herself from the foreboding feelings of doom. “I don't know…but what ever it is…it's not good.”
……..
 
The mansion the outer senshi lived was rather quiet and peaceful. Hotaru sat in the kitchen doodling on a piece of paper, as Setsuna was making herself a cup of tea. The Senshi of time froze in mid step, dropping her cup of tea to the floor, causing the glass to shatter to pieces.
 
Amara and Michelle quickly entered the kitchen upon hearing the noise and Hotaru's gasp of surprise. Amara had a deep scowl on her face, and she shakily ran her long slender fingers through her short sandy blonde hair.
 
“The wind is uneasy, Sets.”
 
Michelle looked upon the deathly pale senshi of Pluto, her face paling a ghastly white as well. “The sea is restless.”
 
Setsuna placed a shaky hand on the counter top to steady herself. “Something is seriously wrong.”
 
Hotaru looked upon them worriedly. The child suddenly clutched her head, then threw it back, her eyes glowing violet, and the insignia of Saturn flashing brightly on her forehead.
 
She slowly turned and looked at her comrades and spoke in a voice, too old to be her own. “It has begun.”
 
 
Author: I know it was short, but I've finally figured out how I want this story ^_^ so the plot thickens!!! Please review! N E WAYS! I have a favor to ask ya'll! I have another sm/gw fic I wrote years ago called death, corruption, and bloodshed; I have major writers block on it, and I have no idea what I want on it, so I was wondering if some of you could read it, give me some opinions on it, possibly have some requests on what you'd like to see happen. I'd appreciate it!