Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ An Unheard Spirit's Reflexions ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I no own.

A/N: I got the idea while watching SM R: The Promise of the Rose. This is Fiore's reflections about the battle, Darien, and Serena.

An Unheard Spirit's Reflections

By AW universal

I wanted Darien to be happy with me, only me, and no one else. At first I was jealous of her. They're so close, much closer than I wanted them to be. I tried to kill and injure her more than once. Darien loves her and that made me hate her even more. She'd do anything for her friends, up to and including death.

I loved Darien. So much so that I lost sight of that love in my quest to avenge Darien's lose. Kisenian used me and I was blinded by the power that she bestowed on me, the power and revenge. Sailor Moon used her Crystal to heal me, kill Kisenian, and save her friends and planet.

I don't know how many times I've replayed the battle in my head. Darien was in a Healing Crystal because I'd hurt him and the Scouts came to get him back. Serena, no, Sailor Moon surprised me by surrendering rather than hurting her friends. I swayed briefly from Kisenian's spell and released the Scouts. Then, once again fully under Kisenian's influence, the two of us join physically and I used energy to throw Sailor Moon into a boulder, smashing it. I appeared behind her and used Kisenian's tentacles to bind her to me. Kami- Sama! She felt so good against me: her body taunt, back arched, but gently curved, long, long legs, and smooth soft skin. My mind noted these things in surprise as my mouth spouted actuations and threats. I released her in order to keep myself from responding to her. The way my body reacted to hers only made me madder. I would have killed her if Darien, no, Sailor Moon called him Tuxedo, hadn't stopped me. Sailor Moon started to protect them when the core broke away and started for earth. I stopped her.
I would have crushed the Crystal if she hadn't been willing to see me as a misguided soul. Somehow, she showed me their first meeting, the day I left; the rose Darien gave me was a gift from her! This girl was so willing to see the good of everyone else, she offers everyone friendship. After my body dissolved, I was able to see the other Scouts' thoughts. She had willingly offered each of them friendship. Sailor Moon, Serena truly cared for the entire world with no thought to her own life; she has a heart large enough to hold the whole world. She saved their lives at the cost of her own. Each of the Scouts were crying and Darien held her in his arms; all of them morning her loss. I knew I couldn't let her die like that. I appeared to Darien and gave him my life, my chance to have a pure body and live again, to give to Sailor Moon, his Moon Princess. I may regret many choices I have made but giving Sailor Moon my life isn't one of them. I've watched them all these years: Eternal Sailor Moon's defeat of Galaxia and Chaos, Darien and Serena's marriage
, Rini's birth, the birth of Crystal Tokyo, the birth of Sailor Cosmos. I am glad their enemies didn't succeed in their mission to destroy the earth and I am ashamed that that too was my goal. I feel that I have had a small hand in their work. For one moment I was like Sailor Moon, giving of myself to help someone else. For that I am glad.

The End.

A/N: I may write a sequel or side story to this. Maybe, maybe not. I'll say that this is my first finished piece of fan fiction. I would love it if you reviewed. Thank you. I will write more stories though.