Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Creating A New Life ❯ Truths Unfolded and a New Beginning ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two

by:aPpLeOrChArDgUrL

Truths Unfolded and a New Beginning

Rated: PG

Disclaimer: I do not own anything that has to do with Sailor Moon. It belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. I do not own it, so don't sue me.

[" "]denotes thought

Chapter Two

"What did we do?" asked Lita. The others took a glance at the short note. They all were shocked again.

They ran out of Lita's apartment building and towards the Tsukino home.

As the girls almost reached the Tsukino home, Luna jumped off of Ami's shoulder. Then she started off in a different direction. "I'll meet you at the house." she yelled.

"Where is she headed?" asked Ami. "I have no clue." said Artemis.

The girls continued on their way to the house.

Meanwhile

Molly knocked on the door to the Tsukino house. She was answered by a teary eyed Mrs. Tsukino. "Molly! Thank goodness you're here. Do you where Serena is?" asked Serena's mom.

"No, but I do know that she is safe." answered Molly. "Please don't tell anyone about this. Serena woudn't like it." said Molly as she handed Mrs. Tsukino the letter she got from Serena. She didn't want them to worry about Serena.

"Come on in Molly..." said Ilene as she read the letter. Molly headed towards the living room. On the couch was Sammy and Serena's father. They were deep in thought.

Molly seated herself in the couch across from Serena's family. Ilene had then finished the letter. "Do you mind if Ken and Sammy read it? Can I let them?" asked Ilene. Molly nodded her head. "Why didn't I know about this. Is there any proof? I can't believe it."

The two guys had then just finished the letter. Just then there was a knock on the door. Ilene got up to get the door. Ken then handed the letter back to Molly. She put it in her pocket. A few minutes later, Darien came into the room. He was followed by Ilene.

He took a seat next to Molly on her couch, but leaving a spot open between them.

"What is he doing here?" asked Ken. "He said that he might be able to locate Serena through their link." answered Ilene.

There was another knock at the door. Ilene got up once more to get it. A couple of minutes later, the Scouts and Artemis came in the living room. Lita sat next to Molly and Darien on the couch. Rei and Mina sat in the love seat. Ami took the rocking chair. Artemis was seated on Mina's lap.

As soon as they sat down, there was another knock. Ilene got up once again. A few seconds later Luna came in. She sat in Ami's lap. Ilene was about to sit down, when the knocking started again at the door.

She got up once more to answer it. Soon, Ms. Haruna, Andrew, and Melvin came into the room. "Is this everyone?" asked Ilene, tired of answering the door.

The group just looked at her with a puzzled face. She sighed and sat down next to Sammy.

Ms. Haruna was looking for a spot to sit down. Ami got off the rocking chair and motioned for her to sit down. Ami then went to sit in front of Rei and Mina on the floor.

Andrew and Melvin remained standing.

"As Ilene asked, is this all that will be present. Will there be anyone else?" asked Luna. Seven pairs of eyes turned to look at her. The other six nodded.

"Alright, as we all know, Serena is Sailor Moon, Princess Serenity of the Silver Millenium, holder of the Silver Crystal, and future Queen of Crystal Tokyo." finished Luna.

"Don't forget that she is heir to the Moon, Sun, and Stars." said Molly.

"And future ruler of the entire galaxy." said Andrew.

The Scouts, cats, and Darien looked at the two with a puzzled expression.

Luna then waited for someone to ask a question. No one did.

"Alright, since there is no questions, I think everyone should state their reasons for being here, except the Tsukinos." said Artemis.

Every pair of seven eyes now turned to look at Artemis now.

Ami was the first to speak up. "I'm here to help find Serena.

"The six of us are here to help find Serena." corrected Rei, speaking for the Scouts and the cats.

"I'm here to tell you some information about Serena's disappearance." said Luna.

"I'm here because I think I can find Serena through our link." said Darien.

"I came here to tell the Tsukinos something personal." said Molly.

"The three of us are here because of Serena's disappearance." said Andrew, speaking for Ms. H, Melvin, and himself.

"Now that we know, let's tell." said Ken.

"Well, Serena didn't leave alone. She left with the Outer scouts." said Luna.

"We already know that." said Sammy. Luna looked at Sammy wondering how he knew.

"I think Serena is somewhere in North America." said Darien.

"I can trace her down then. Just might take awhile. If you can still use the link--" Ami was cut off.

"She just cut the link." said Darien. He then got up and left the house.

Melvin, tired of standing, sat down where Darien once sat.

"Okay, we know that she is in North America. What I want to know is why she left in the first place." said Molly. There was a long silence.

"It was a spell that Beryl put on us." said Mina. "It all started with me." said Rei. "She had captured me. She said she would destroy the entire world if I didn't tell her the identity of Sailor Moon.

"I told her I would never tell. Then she said that she would make a deal with me. She would let me go if I got rid of Serena. I said I would, but I wasn't planning on keeping that promise." finished Rei.

"I then found out that Beryl had made sure that Rei would keep her promise. She put a curse on all of the scouts she knew of, including Tuxedo Mask. The curse would make them all reject Sailor Moon. Make her feel stupid. I knew that it would take place one night. I knew how to stop it. Serena knew that I knew how to stop it. She knew that I was the only one that could break the curse, but I didn't stop the curse. She left because she couldn't stand being friends with friends that don't bother to help you." finished Mina.

She was crying. "It's all my fault." she said finally calming down.

"Why are you here?" asked Ilene looking at Ms. Haruna.

"I'm here to show you how smart Serena really is." she opened up her briefcase. She took many papers with 100 percents, 105 percents, 110 percents, 120 percents. Then she took out report cards for grades higher than the eighth grade.

Ms. H then took out a high school diploma and a college one, too. She took out certificates stating what Serena had accomplished. She also took out papers showing the degrees Serena had earned.

Degrees in law, medicine, science, writing, teaching, and so on. Name any subject, Serena had learned it. Even languages, Serena had studied them. Old languages and modern languages. She excelled in everything.

When Ms. H was finished showing all of Serena's record, everyone was either mad, sad, jealous, shocked, or proud.

"Why are you here?" asked Sammy looking at Andrew.

"I'm Serena's agent and manager." he said.

"I thought you were studying to become a doctor." said Lita. "I am, but I can handle a triple job like Serena."

"What do you mean by that?" asked the Scouts and the cats.

"Serena is currently a model, singer, and an actress. She's also aiming to be a lawyer and a doctor. Even teaching." said Andrew.

Rei was tired of hearing all the things about Serena. She wished she knew that Serena was doing this. Rei felt left out by her best friend. Like Darien she got up and left the house.

Andrew took her spot, also tired of standing.

"What about you Melvin?" asked Ken.

"I'm one of Serena's most trusted advisor. I'm here to tell you all that Serena only puts up this dumb, klutzy, baby act because if she acted like a true princess, you wouldn't be her friends. You would just be there because she has power. You guys did just that during the Silver Millenium." said Melvin.

The scouts all looked ashamed. Luna and Artemis ran out of the house just like Darien and Rei. They felt guilty about being mean to Serena when she was still here.

"As I said before, she's graceful, has manners just like a princess. Let me show you a video." said Melvin, sounding proud. He took out a video tape and played it.

Everyone was shocked by Serena's grace and manners. They couldn't believe it. As so as the video was over the remaining Scouts left. They were all jealous that Serena led a new life without them by her side.

As soon as they left, Melvin told the rest that Serena had called and said for them to be in the park at nine tonight. "You, me, Andrew, and Ms. H." said Melvin to Molly.

"Tell Serena that we miss her. Tell her to write and keep in contact us." said Ilene.

"Send her our love." said Ken.

"Tell her to be safe." said Sammy.

STATES

Serena and the Outers had landed in a spacious room in what seemed to be a mansion.

"Where are we?" asked Hotaru. "We are in Houston, Texas, United States, North America." said Setsuna.

"Is this one of your mansions?" Serena asked. "Yes. One of the most beautiful, too." replied Setsuna.

"How many floors does this place have? I'm so tired from all that energy use." complained Haruka.

"There are five floors, not including this one. This floor is just a ballroom. It also has a kitchen and two bathrooms. One for males, the other for females. As you see, one side of the ballroom has furniture. That is there so they can rest.

"The next two floors are the same, except for furniture. The second floor, which is for Haruka and Michiru, is decorated to their tastes.The third floor belongsto Hotaru and me. It's also decorated to our tastes.

"These two floors have four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, and a dining room." described Setsuna.

After a moment she continued, "The fourth floor is decorated for you, Serena. It has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, dining room, study, and a multi purpose room.

"This room can change into anything you want. It is also the safest room in the house.

"The fifth floor is the control room. That's where we do Sailor business. It has everything you would need. The last floor is a gym. It also has a pool." finished Setsuna.

"Wow! What about the outside?" asked Hotaru.

"The outside is very pretty. We have a lake nearby. There are lots of flowers, plenty of shade, and lots of sunlight. We are way out in the suburbs that we can battle outside without being notice. I even put up a barrier around here. People will only see land. They won't be able to see us, the mansion, or anything at all.

"With Serena's power, we don't have to go into town all the time for food. If we do have to go to town, it would be for clothes, but we can teleport. There's even a guest house. It has three floors. The first floor includes a kitchen, dining room, living room, study, and a bathroom. The second floor has four bedrooms and a bathroom. The third floor is the same.

"There are several pathways that connect the two houses together. An underground tunnel, a tube-like pathway, and a teleport room on the roof that will get the person anywhere from the fourth floor to the sixth floor." explain Setsuna.

"Wow! This is amazing Setsuna. How did you do it all?What is the guest house decorated like?" asked Serena.

"The kitchen is decorated with Lita's taste. The dining room is a shimmery gold. The living room is red. The study is blue. The bathroom is white. The second floor has a white bathroom also, as does the third floor. The rooms in the second floor are decorated with Molly, Andrew, Melvin, and Ms. H or Patricia's taste.

"The third is decorated with the Inner scouts taste. Each room has plaque with the owners' name on it." described Setsuna.

"Listen Setsuna, as much as I would like to here you describe things, I want to unpack and take a look at my own floor, and then rest." complained Haruka once again.

"Fine." grumbled Setsuna. Just for ruining her fun, she bonked Haruka with her staff.

"Let's head up, shall we?" asked Setsuna.

"But I'm too tired to unpack now." complained Haruka. "Me too." joined Hotaru. "We can unpack the easy way." said Serena.

"How is that?" asked Setsuna. "I can use some of my powers." replied Serena.

"You might tire yourself out." said Michiru. "So. I can rest later. Besides, why have power when I can't use it." argued Serena.

She gave Setsuna and Michiru the puppy look. They gave in.

"Fine, but you have to rest for a full twenty-four hours." said Setsuna.

"Let's go then. Wait, how do we get around?" asked Serena. "By using the elevator of course." replied Setsuna.

Everyone headed towards it. They pushed button number two and up they went. They got out and looked around. The floor was decorated in the style of Haruka and Michiru.

Everything looked elegant and sophisticated. There were blue and gold furniture everywhere. Everything seemed to scream 'Haruka, Michiru.'

"Wow! This is beautiful!" said everyone. They all went to look around. Everyroom was as beautiful as the ohters. The group finally got tired at looking.

They decided to unpack, using Serena's powers to make it go faster.

"Alright. You two need to stand in the middle of each room. Then concentrate on where you want each item to go." commanded Serena.

The two did as they were told. Soon enough, their things were flying out of their subspace pocket to various places in each room.

A few minutes later, they were all done. Serena still looked like she was glowing. About another few minutes later, she was done.

"What did you just do?" asked Haruka. "Just stocked up on some food." replied Serena. Everyone in the room sweatdropped.

"Let's get my things unpacked." said Hotaru, jumping up and down. "Alright. All aboard." said Haruka, as everyone boarded the elevator once more.

When they got to the third floor, they saw that all of Hotaru's and Setsuna's things were already placed. The room was also decorated in their colors.

Everything looked dark and gloomy, yet elegant. They also took a look around. Like the other floors, there were furnitures, food, and all the things they would need. Hotaru and Setsuna looked pleased.

"How did you do that, Serena?" asked Michiru. "I concentrated. I also used my full powers. Its a lot easier than it sounds." replied Serena. She felt faint, but didn't show it.

"Let's go up to your floor." suggested Hotaru. "Okay." said Serena. Everyone boarded the elevator once more.

When they got out of the elevator, they were surprised. Everything was either white, silver, blue, or gold. Serena's floor looked so beautiful and elegant, that the other floors were put to shame.

"Wow! Serena this is beautiful!" exclaimed Michiru. "It puts all of our floors to shame." annouced Haruka. "You sure have great taste."complimented Hotaru. "This is almost like her room in the Silver Millenium." said Setsuna.

While everyone was giving her comments on her taste, Serena happend to locate some chips, and was currently eating it.

Everyone turned around to see their Princess enjoying a bag of chips. They all sweatdropped.

Serena suddenly dropped a chip. She looked down to where it went. Suddenly it was gone. "What the hell...." said Haruka.

"Oops..I forgot to tell you guys that the house cleans itself. Same for the guest house. It only sucks in the things it knows that you don't need. There's a small section in the control room that controls this." explained Setsuna.

"Let's go to the last two floors." suggested Serena, as soon as she finished sucking all the chips into her mouth.

"Yeah. Sure." said the others, wondering how Serena could eat all the chips in just a few seconds.

"For someone with great tastes, she sure has bad manners." muttered Haruka. She received a punch in the stomach as soon as she said it.

"I heard that Haruka. Do you want me to take all of your things and put them outside." threatened Serena. Haruka shook her head no. Her princess could sure land a punch.

"What are you all waiting for. Let's go see the control room." said Serena.

Everyone followed her into the elevator.

When they reached the room, they saw millions of blinking lights. Chairs were everywhere. The room looked so business like.

Serena then located a phone. "Goody, a phone. Now I can call Molly, Melvin, Andrew, and Ms.H and tell them to get ready. They can stay here right?" asked Serena.

"Sure. We have room for them in the guest house." said Setsuna. "Okay." said Serena. Then she dialed Melvin's number (don't ask how she knows it). After a couple of rings, he answered.

"Hello."

"Melvin."

"Serena?"

"Yes. I'm calling to tell you that you should get packed. Tell that to Andrew, Molly, and Ms. H. You four will then wait to be teleported at the park at nine tonight. Send my family love.

Tsukino Home

"She said that she sends you love." said Melvin.

"Oh my baby. How much I miss her." said Ilene.

"What time is it?" asked Molly.

"Four. Oh my. We need to pack if we wanna get all of our things packed." said Ms. H.

The guys just sweatdropped.

'Girls.' they thought.

So the four left the Tsukino house to pack.

TO BE CONTINUED.............